Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:13:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:40:03 AM

Six EHF Team members (including me) will attend a great conference Undoing Aging 2018 in Berlin and will present the Project there.
Also we will have some important meetings this March.

Stay with us and support eHealth First!

Thank you!

Kind Wishes,
Nickolay Kryuchkov
CEO

Nice to hear, it is a pity that on their website https://www.undoing-aging.org neither under PROGRAM nor under SPEAKERS an entry of eHealth First can be found.
To early probably. Wait a bit for the update there. They announced it like several hours ago, so that's naturally they are not yet in the official speakers list

Seems the conference is organised, among others, by SENS and Aubrey de Grey is the scientific organisator, so EHF will certainly will be presented there.

also saw that too, more information are here in fact, i hope he will mention this project as well and perhaps make a video describing how will contribute for the project to be a success

https://www.undoing-aging.org/news/sens-research-foundation-and-forever-healthy-foundation-announce-2018-undoing-aging-conference

Damn, I was in Berlin in February. Would love to have joined

nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:35:56 AM

Hi everyone!

EHF Senior Expert in Biochemistry, Human Genetics and Genomics
Oliver Medvedik:
Why am I an EHF Team Member?

Watch the video:
https://youtu.be/Ul8aRq1YcPY
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:38:50 AM

i hope that they make a live stream of the conference or a short summary explaining us, what they have achieved there.

Am looking forward to this and hopefully we'll see some partnerships with all this conferences they're attending. The project still define get the attention as the idea is executable and a great team behind it.
Let's hope they will gather a large community of supporters on their large journey to finish their roadmap. Such big projects like this need a huge community.

Yeah, I would assume they will surely enjoy a lot of supporters in the near future considering that health is a universal issue and is a concern for everyone.
This is main reason why this could be very profitable investment

I may be wrong, but I believe that health-related projects are the ones most likely to be embraced by People outside the Crypto, if this really makes sense and is so important to People, it only reinforces how Ehealth is great

Health is universal and if a health project change the industry people will force to meet with crypto. They can't afford not to if it happens.

Crypto gets more and more importatant outside anyways, it's just the question if everything will stay like it is currently or if we will see a change in the current crypto world. But I think eHealth could be one of the projects which bring some real use case to crypto world.

EHF could be one of the few that survives in the cryptoworld, because it's eminent that a lot of smaller projects will vanish the upcoming months, years

Yep I think so too. Everything what does not bring in a real value and use will disappear sooner or later in my opinion. eHealth tries to bring in a use case, that's the best strategy.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:29:58 AM

Somebody was asking on telegram if they are going to present eHealth at the conference this was the answer:

Looks quite good  Grin
Nickolay Kryuchkov:
Hi Sir!
On first or second day.
We are waiting all the details from Aubrey de Grey.
All the news when we have them.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:37:25 AM

Hi everyone!

Oliver Medvedik:

Watch the video:
Its good to know that a well educated person is one of the team members of eHealth and by that they are more capable to present the project in the conference.
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:06:08 AM

my only hope is to see that the whole cryptomarket regulates himself again and we will see an increase in the whole marketcap, otherwise even good project like these will have a hard time afterwards.

Yes, the last bull run has shown alot of bad things about crypto. New investors will only flock in when there is trust that you don't get scammed.

Definitely the market right now is a little bit bearish, but I'm optimistic this project will flourish in time.

I completely agree with you. Now is not the best time for altcoins. However, this is temporary, soon everything will grow in price.

it's a good time to buy if you aren't skittish. the coins will grow in time but it will take months to recover.
Market will return to the price that was in January, it's just a matter of time - such fluctuations are necessary, now is better time for investment. Weak hands now suffer, they are forced to sell what they have, and this is not the best strategy.

Trends are that even with the return of bull, we are seeing sell off in crypto-currency
https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=%2Fm%2F0vpj4_b

I believe in an upward growth soon, for sure we will have a return of prices, there was a sudden high that surpassed the expectations at the end of the year, for that reason there are still corrections. independent of the trends of new users to CryptoWorld is large and growing. projects like Ehealth have the potential to contribute much to this

That is an optimistic point of view. It will return eventually, but perhaps a lot slower than you can imagine. Their's heightened scrutiny on all fronts at the moment from the governments and regulators. My fear is that the whole eco-system be reigned in by regulation.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:30:50 AM

my only hope is to see that the whole cryptomarket regulates himself again and we will see an increase in the whole marketcap, otherwise even good project like these will have a hard time afterwards.

Yes, the last bull run has shown alot of bad things about crypto. New investors will only flock in when there is trust that you don't get scammed.

Definitely the market right now is a little bit bearish, but I'm optimistic this project will flourish in time.

I completely agree with you. Now is not the best time for altcoins. However, this is temporary, soon everything will grow in price.

it's a good time to buy if you aren't skittish. the coins will grow in time but it will take months to recover.
Market will return to the price that was in January, it's just a matter of time - such fluctuations are necessary, now is better time for investment. Weak hands now suffer, they are forced to sell what they have, and this is not the best strategy.

Trends are that even with the return of bull, we are seeing sell off in crypto-currency

I believe in an upward growth soon, for sure we will have a return of prices, there was a sudden high that surpassed the expectations at the end of the year, for that reason there are still corrections. independent of the trends of new users to CryptoWorld is large and growing. projects like Ehealth have the potential to contribute much to this

That is an optimistic point of view. It will return eventually, but perhaps a lot slower than you can imagine. Their's heightened scrutiny on all fronts at the moment from the governments and regulators. My fear is that the whole eco-system be reigned in by regulation.

it won't. now that the big players are getting in on the action you can expect them not wanting regulation.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:43:18 AM

it won't. now that the big players are getting in on the action you can expect them not wanting regulation.

agree. its not so easy for a market to recover. first the "bad news" has to calm down and then the market has to grow back naturally. its even like that at the stockmarket. and we are not out of the "bad news" era yet.
currently iam mostly speculating on high selling prices and low buy in - at least so i can make some bucks with daytrading.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:47:20 AM

Soon it will. The government will always find a way. Buy also it will not be an easy battle
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:29:46 AM

Soon it will. The government will always find a way. Buy also it will not be an easy battle

But regulation these days mostly just means that you have to partake ein KYC and AML processes and that ICOs must comply with the same rules that stock companies have to follow. 59% of ICOs failed last year and people will not pump money into this market forever if this rate doesn't decrease drastically.

What we need is a trustworthy, regulated ICO to moon hard. 
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:42:53 AM

Hi everyone!

Oliver Medvedik:

Watch the video:
Its good to know that a well educated person is one of the team members of eHealth and by that they are more capable to present the project in the conference.

Sure is a good addition to the team. Looking forward to see the effect of the conference on the project. Pretty exciting stuff.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:43:32 AM

Hi everyone!

Oliver Medvedik:

Watch the video:

Yeah, that is a good news. Indeed ehealth will need more educated person in health sector to strengthen the platform.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

Somebody was asking on telegram if they are going to present eHealth at the conference this was the answer:

Looks quite good  Grin
Nickolay Kryuchkov:
Hi Sir!
On first or second day.

Thanks for sharing here Smiley I think a lot of people will look forward to this conference.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:54:50 PM

Looks quite good  Grin
Nickolay Kryuchkov:
Hi Sir!
On first or second day.

Thanks for sharing here Smiley I think a lot of people will look forward to this conference.

Wow, so Aubrey will be their speaker or is he the host?

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:55:07 PM

Yeah, I would assume they will surely enjoy a lot of supporters in the near future considering that health is a universal issue and is a concern for everyone.

I may be wrong, but I believe that health-related projects are the ones most likely to be embraced by People outside the Crypto, if this really makes sense and is so important to People, it only reinforces how Ehealth is great
You think, that people inside of crypto are not interested in health?
In my opinon people in crypto are at least intelligent people and intelligent people often care for their health.
So maybe you are wrong.  Wink
All people are of course will be interested in health development.
But crypto people are looking for more than just using the tokens later, and its an investment opportunity, and when they buy at the cheap price in ICO, they will have an excessive amount for personal use.
Meanwhile, normal people (people outside crypto who dont know about ICO) will buy the tokens at the normal price to just use it.
Unfortunately most crypto people are investors that look only to the price of the token and see if they can do a quick flip while the small part will hold and see how the pieces falls into place.

Doesn't matter in long run. Whenever they dump it surely tumble the price but there are always people ready to pick the worthy projects.

It's normal isn't it? Someone sells and some other person buys, that is crypto and every other investment.

Exactly, and that's what creates the movement in price.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:01:39 PM

You think, that people inside of crypto are not interested in health?
In my opinon people in crypto are at least intelligent people and intelligent people often care for their health.
So maybe you are wrong.  Wink
All people are of course will be interested in health development.
But crypto people are looking for more than just using the tokens later, and its an investment opportunity, and when they buy at the cheap price in ICO, they will have an excessive amount for personal use.
Meanwhile, normal people (people outside crypto who dont know about ICO) will buy the tokens at the normal price to just use it.
Unfortunately most crypto people are investors that look only to the price of the token and see if they can do a quick flip while the small part will hold and see how the pieces falls into place.

Doesn't matter in long run. Whenever they dump it surely tumble the price but there are always people ready to pick the worthy projects.

It's normal isn't it? Someone sells and some other person buys, that is crypto and every other investment.

Exactly, and that's what creates the movement in price.

But nobody will buy a dead project coin.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:01:56 PM

Hi everyone!

Oliver Medvedik:

Watch the video:

Yeah, that is a good news. Indeed ehealth will need more educated person in health sector to strengthen the platform.

Certainly, the more health-related professionals, the more credibility Ehealth will have, and I currently see many health professionals coming and leaving their message, and many still to join, arousing interest and following
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:28:41 PM

Looks quite good  Grin
Nickolay Kryuchkov:
Hi Sir!
On first or second day.

Wow, so Aubrey will be their speaker or is he the host?

Maybe both. Apparently he is the host at this conference, would be cool if he will also present the EHF project.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:50:33 PM

Hi everyone!

Oliver Medvedik:

Watch the video:

Certainly, the more health-related professionals, the more credibility Ehealth will have, and I currently see many health professionals coming and leaving their message, and many still to join, arousing interest and following

I do hope that worldwide medical community will be aware of this project and support it! That will be awesome!

the dev's need to show something first before people start supporting the project. and I don't mean investors.

Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

today is again a bad day for crypto. google banned all cryptorelated adds like ico and exchanges and some more, starting in june 2018.

i hope that this wont affect commercial efforts made by ehealth in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: