Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:49:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 [389] 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 911

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:45:19 AM

I thought several times that this project was no longer alive but it's still afloat and that's great. Recently I have received an SMS with the text that I am registered in Ehealth (electronic health) system. Of course this one is a local operating in my area, but maybe in the future Ehfirst will absorb it.
It is good to have them active for one more step, that the improvement in work and service to the community be progressive. The current market depression and good expectation for the coming months can be a good lever for Ehealth

They gonna have more ICO stages, so in these market conditions I think it is a good idea. Hope during next ICO stages market will be better and they will be able to raise a good amount.
by the way Tell me on what date they plan the next stage of token selling? I think I missed this information, too much pages in whitepaper.

ICO Round 1 November-December 2018. But first there will be a Pre-ICO Stage 2. The start date is not announced in the road map, but it will probably start when the MVP is ready, it should be in September-October 2018.
Having such a long road map is normal that they spread the ico in different rounds. It doesn't have too much sense to hurry with the current market situation.

It is both a chance and a risk depending on how the markets are. Right now it is good that there are multiple rounds and they can hope for a bull market in November.
Apparently, but I guess the rise of the market should be reasoned by some good news or events and cannot happen on its own.
You can not predict that either in the cryptoworld, one thing is for certain - there will always be fluctuations - growth and fall. I hope in september to replace the bear market will come the bull market.

I read somewhere forecasts that in September, some market rise is possible. But the General bearish trend will remain at least for a year.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:15:03 PM

it is true that usually the projects are short or medium term, the long term projects are rare and perhaps it will be a little harder to convince investors to participate/invest, but the project is valid and interesting who will invest and know wait will have his return/gain...
The ideal for promising projects in the long term is that some money is applied gradually, at least so I prefer, many leave to the last moment, and for this reason end up losing good discounts

But it's a risk. Some people sacrifice profit to lower risk.

It's also a risk to put your money in a short-term project, I'd say very similar amount of risk. I don't think those people who are left in crypto are very much for short-term gains, the times when everybody jumped the train in order to get rich very fast passed.

That could be true. the people left in crypto are probably strong hands. The only question is if there are enough people with enough money to invest in this project. I hope so.
Investing means risk that is not going to change ever. Crypto is evolving so fast that by the time that the ICO is launch the market may have changed a lot but that's difficult to foresee.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:18:01 PM

it is true that usually the projects are short or medium term, the long term projects are rare and perhaps it will be a little harder to convince investors to participate/invest, but the project is valid and interesting who will invest and know wait will have his return/gain...
The ideal for promising projects in the long term is that some money is applied gradually, at least so I prefer, many leave to the last moment, and for this reason end up losing good discounts

It's also a risk to put your money in a short-term project, I'd say very similar amount of risk. I don't think those people who are left in crypto are very much for short-term gains, the times when everybody jumped the train in order to get rich very fast passed.

That could be true. the people left in crypto are probably strong hands. The only question is if there are enough people with enough money to invest in this project. I hope so.
Investing means risk that is not going to change ever. Crypto is evolving so fast that by the time that the ICO is launch the market may have changed a lot but that's difficult to foresee.

that's why investing in crypto is a high risk/high reward proposition. many get burned but a few get rich.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:39:59 PM

did the new community manager showed up in here yet or is still being planned/decided?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:47:06 PM

did the new community manager showed up in here yet or is still being planned/decided?

A community manager is a must for every project.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:51:21 PM

A community manager is a must for every project.
Aha, but I haven't seen anyone new like that here. Looking for the news about this project, I check other resources than this thread.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:55:26 PM

Not have seen anyone so far. But there is someone offical announced?

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:36:09 PM

I saw a lot of comments about the duration of this project & some of the comments were actual complaints why it had to take this long etc.
I wonder who actualy invested in projects like these and who's aware that some bigger companies, who had investors in the early days, have taken some time to develop/evolve before a profit could be payed out.
EHF will certainly be one of the projects that survives amongst a whole lot of others out there... so patience will be the key here.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:08:13 PM

Yes it’s true that a lot of people are not pleased with the long term of the roadmap, but in fact I think it’s just transparency from the team. Most of project lie with their roadmap and announce impossible milestone, ehf team at least is realistic.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:19:31 PM

investors must try to find a balance between the risk of fast investment with consequent risk (but with bonus) and the investment in a second time without bonus but perhaps more secure, for example whales invest at the last moment large quantities of money/altcoin only in the well-laid out projects that will surely be successful...
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:17:30 PM

nobody till now, they should make a short update at least.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:52:56 PM

investors must try to find a balance between the risk of fast investment with consequent risk (but with bonus) and the investment in a second time without bonus but perhaps more secure, for example whales invest at the last moment large quantities of money/altcoin only in the well-laid out projects that will surely be successful...
At the moment, large investors who are also called whales are not very actively participating in ICO projects, I think this can be expected when the bull market would begins again.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:45:55 PM

At the moment, large investors who are also called whales are not very actively participating in ICO projects, I think this can be expected when the bull market would begins again.

I am looking forward to this moment, in recent days I have invested in some projects that have disappointed me, for that reason, my interest in Ehealth only grows every day, and they have been working to increase this trust and credibility
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:30:04 AM

I am looking forward to this moment, in recent days I have invested in some projects that have disappointed me, for that reason, my interest in Ehealth only grows every day, and they have been working to increase this trust and credibility

sorry to hear about the other projects, but I'm glad you're seeing the potential in this one.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:26:13 AM

Almost all the project is struggling to survive the red wave
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:30:18 AM

nobody till now, they should make a short update at least.

We are waiting for the update from long time and no one showed up yet. This was the same thing eHealth team had done in the past. Hopefully, they will understand its importance.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:38:30 AM

We are waiting for the update from long time and no one showed up yet. This was the same thing eHealth team had done in the past. Hopefully, they will understand its importance.
And also the images on the first page is already broken for a long time.
"bitcointalk.org image proxy : Invalid image"
Are they still taking care this thread?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:59:31 AM

They have no control over the user "gamerate", which created the Ann thread.
Sometimes it is good not to take a cheap normal user. For a project from this size they would have better choosen a trustful high level member, which would have cost some more eHealth token.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:41:20 AM

Sometimes it is good not to take a cheap normal user. For a project from this size they would have better choosen a trustful high level member, which would have cost some more eHealth token.

Yeah, it's a pity with the images not being shown in the first post. It doesn't look good but it seems that the user is not active anymore.
huutertools

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:00:45 AM

Yeah, it's a pity with the images not being shown in the first post. It doesn't look good but it seems that the user is not active anymore.
Is there a way out to get back the pictures?
Pages: « 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 [389] 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: