Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:33:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vanitygen: Vanity bitcoin address generator/miner [v0.22]  (Read 1152838 times)
exander77

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:34:43 PM

hi all
I want to search for an address that I believe its in between 2 specific hex.
How can i search for this address with this conditions this program?

Can you elaborate, address is Base 58, not hex. Do you mean raw RIPEMD160 result?

Simple
When i use vanitygen64 -k 1fun
Program show me some address start of 1fun from all bitcoin private keys range

Private keys range start from 1 to  fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffebaaedce6af48a03bbfd25e8cd0364140

For now i want, when i use vanitygen64 -k 1fun code line, i input search range with private key and program only search a small range of private key and show only the address start of 1fun in my believe specific range.

Do I understand correctly, that you want to find an address which starts with 1fun an private key is in some range? That seems possible. What is the purpose of that? How wide is the range?

Yes Understand True.
The results of this work will be used to check the possibilities of addressing their neighbors

The search range is different and will be used in a variety of hardships

How can i input the search range on Vanitygen ?

No way currently. You would need to change private key generation algorithm to only generate keys in your range. But should be possible. Technically I don't see any problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amiri

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:06:39 AM

hi all

Can you elaborate, address is Base 58, not hex. Do you mean raw RIPEMD160 result?

Simple

Private keys range start from 1 to  fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffebaaedce6af48a03bbfd25e8cd0364140

For now i want, when i use vanitygen64 -k 1fun code line, i input search range with private key and program only search a small range of private key and show only the address start of 1fun in my believe specific range.

Do I understand correctly, that you want to find an address which starts with 1fun an private key is in some range? That seems possible. What is the purpose of that? How wide is the range?

Yes Understand True.
The results of this work will be used to check the possibilities of addressing their neighbors

No way currently. You would need to change private key generation algorithm to only generate keys in your range. But should be possible. Technically I don't see any problem.

I know Thats, Search the private Keys generation algorithm in files code, dont find any , so ask from your to help me
Do you know which one file code i must edit to find private Keys generation algorithm??
exander77

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:52:48 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 01:06:50 PM by exander77

hi all

Simple

Yes Understand True.

I know Thats, Search the private Keys generation algorithm in files code, dont find any , so ask from your to help me
Do you know which one file code i must edit to find private Keys generation algorithm??

oclengine.c - EC points comes to the OpenCL engine as ocl_points_in
calc_addrs.cl - kernel hash_ec_point_search_prefix gets them in points_in

If it has some commercial value for you, I may look into it for a price.
Amiri

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:25:36 AM

hi all

Simple

Yes Understand True.

oclengine.c - EC points comes to the OpenCL engine as ocl_points_in
calc_addrs.cl - kernel hash_ec_point_search_prefix gets them in points_in

If it has some commercial value for you, I may look into it for a price.
Ok Good
I Can Pay 30$ You For Add Manual Importing Private Key Range With Hex Or Decimal
Cryptopulos

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:29:24 AM

If you want absolutely safe to generate the vanity address (outsource) it is necessary to use partial key. This is too expensive, you need to use all the processing power to generate one vanity address. My idea: use third-party services that will generate a private and public key (something like a certification authority center as GeoTrust, Comodo etc.). The public key will be used to generate a large number of vanity addresses, so they can be made much cheaper. In this case, the full private key can only be obtained using the private key of a third-party service.
BadGuy1945

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:37:52 AM

So there's no way to get oclvanitygen to work under OSX 10.6.8 utilizing GPU (GF 9400m)? Haven't tried under Win yet, but I reckon that it'd help me a lot from the 88 KKeys/s I get from my CPU under OSX  Grin

Cryptopulos

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:35:03 PM

Right, it's the combination of firstbits.com catching on and vanity generation that leads to "claiming" vanity addresses in the blockchain. If I'm thinking of starting a new bitcoin-related service, I almost want to check not only that the domain name is available, but that the firstbits address is available.

And then one wants to claim the firstbits address as soon as possible, even when one is unsure whether or not one will be using it, since the cost is so low to claim.

But I do doubt that anyone will want to buy my private keys off of me, even for some really nice firstbits addresses, unless perhaps there's some sort of legally enforceable way to ensure that I delete all copies of the key that I have.
1discovery

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:46:23 AM

Yeah, I should have known there was an easy way to confirm the server side is broken.

I verified with bitaddress.org and have sent a private message raising the issue.

Thanks for the suggestion!
exander77

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:31:46 PM

Ok Good
I Can Pay 30$ You For Add Manual Importing Private Key Range With Hex Or Decimal

Sorry, but that amount would not cover the work.
CRYPTOBEX

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:57:58 PM

To Expender : Just built up a script etc. pywallet.py 1.0 and allowing export/import private keys in shortened format (mostly as a lightweight alternative to showwallet for those who didn't manage to compile the branch).
jayeeyee

Activity: 191
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:41:30 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 05:43:25 PM by jayeeyee

Has anyone been able to get oclvanitygen.exe to work with AMD GPU's? I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out how to get my R9 290x recognized. I keep on getting:
Code:
Error loading kernel file 'calc_addrs.cl': No such file or directory
and/or
Code:
Could not open device '0:0', ignoring

My available platforms are:
Code:
Available OpenCL platforms:
0: [Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.] AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing
  0: [Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.] Hawaii
  1: [GenuineIntel] Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz

I'm no expert but I'm guessing it's either something missing with the zip binary I downloaded or I'm missing drivers/runtimes of some sort. I'm not knowledgeable enough to compile the github sources either. Even if I knew how, I wouldn't know what to do afterward. I've also tried vanitygen-plus as well as a Joey's GUI version. All of them has the same issue on my end. Any help?  Sad
Jude Austin
Legendary

Activity: 1140
Merit: 1000

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:18:50 AM

Has anyone been able to get oclvanitygen.exe to work with AMD GPU's? I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out how to get my R9 290x recognized. I keep on getting:
Code:
Error loading kernel file 'calc_addrs.cl': No such file or directory
and/or
Code:
Could not open device '0:0', ignoring

My available platforms are:
Code:
Available OpenCL platforms:
0: [Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.] AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing
  0: [Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.] Hawaii
  1: [GenuineIntel] Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz

I'm no expert but I'm guessing it's either something missing with the zip binary I downloaded or I'm missing drivers/runtimes of some sort. I'm not knowledgeable enough to compile the github sources either. Even if I knew how, I wouldn't know what to do afterward. I've also tried vanitygen-plus as well as a Joey's GUI version. All of them has the same issue on my end. Any help?  Sad

Use this: http://lifeboat.com/oclvanitygen

Make sure when you run the executable that it's in the same directory as the other files.

Buy or sell $100 of Crypto and get $10!
jayeeyee

Activity: 191
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:58:52 AM

Make sure when you run the executable that it's in the same directory as the other files.

Mind elaborating what you meant by "other files"? I use CMD to open the .exe file (oclvanitygen.exe) in Windows 10. I leave all the files in the same folder after extracting/unzipping it. I'm still having the same issue with Lifeboat's version. It's ignoring my device selection. =/
Agnostik

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:46:48 PM

Hello!
Why using the "-F compressed" command, all private addresses start with "L" or "K". And if you do not use this command, then only on "5"?
Agnostik

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:39:30 PM

Yes, I know that. But I need unlimited or more then 40 character pattern.
Lol.
Trying to crack the Bitcoin richlist?

Just your bitcoin address  Smiley. Seriously, who has an unlimited version?
Grin Nobody. It's impossible, man.
Guys. I just need the programm. Don't tell me please "possible/impossible". I know that programmers can easily remove this limit. I'll pay a tip  Smiley

There's a reason for the limit, as you'll find. However, I can remove the limit for you, if you really want, at your own risk (i.e. results not guaranteed), I can send you source code or precompile for Linux. Send me a PM.
Will you be able to send the version without limitation of bitcoin address length for Windows?
madgpt

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:49:26 PM

how to run two cards in one terminal?
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:30:58 PM

Lol.

Just your bitcoin address  Smiley. Seriously, who has an unlimited version?
Guys. I just need the programm. Don't tell me please "possible/impossible". I know that programmers can easily remove this limit. I'll pay a tip  Smiley

There's a reason for the limit, as you'll find. However, I can remove the limit for you, if you really want, at your own risk (i.e. results not guaranteed), I can send you source code or precompile for Linux. Send me a PM.
Will you be able to send the version without limitation of bitcoin address length for Windows?
The limitation on address length is not something any program could overcome. It's due to the nature of how Bitcoin addresses work. Do not run any software or use keys from people claiming to be able to make such "40 character long" prefix addresses.

Hello!
Why using the "-F compressed" command, all private addresses start with "L" or "K". And if you do not use this command, then only on "5"?
This is to tell the wallet that the addresses being used are compressed so that they scan the correct addresses.
Jude Austin
Legendary

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:55:51 AM

Mind elaborating what you meant by "other files"? I use CMD to open the .exe file (oclvanitygen.exe) in Windows 10. I leave all the files in the same folder after extracting/unzipping it. I'm still having the same issue with Lifeboat's version. It's ignoring my device selection. =/

What command are you running?

If it can't find calc_addrs.cl then it won't load it onto the GPU.

No point in selecting a device if no instructions.

If you have a few minutes I can remote in and see and help you out.

Jude Austin
Legendary

The Real Jude Austin

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:57:38 AM

Lol.

Just your bitcoin address  Smiley. Seriously, who has an unlimited version?
Guys. I just need the programm. Don't tell me please "possible/impossible". I know that programmers can easily remove this limit. I'll pay a tip  Smiley

The limitation on address length is not something any program could overcome. It's due to the nature of how Bitcoin addresses work. Do not run any software or use keys from people claiming to be able to make such "40 character long" prefix addresses.

Hello!
This is to tell the wallet that the addresses being used are compressed so that they scan the correct addresses.

I have a custom build of vanitygen that allows 40 characters but the odds are 10^36 power of finding said address.

It's just not feasible due to entropy and if it was Bitcoin would be so very flawed and everyones wallets would be empty.

But if you want to tip me, I will give you the build.

nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:32:41 AM
Merited by DannyHamilton (2), shorena (1)

I have a custom build of vanitygen that allows 40 characters but the odds are 10^36 power of finding said address.

It's just not feasible due to entropy and if it was Bitcoin would be so very flawed and everyones wallets would be empty.

But if you want to tip me, I will give you the build.

Wait—what am I missing?  An old-style Bitcoin address can’t be more than 35 characters long, including the checksum.

Moreover, odds would be much worse than 10-36.  Picking a prefix which includes the everything but the checksum, that sounds like bruteforcing through the whole search space of a Hash160, making for about 10-48 odds on each try.  If a “prefix” is picked which includes a checksum not matching the rest, then the odds are exactly zero.  If a “prefix” is picked which exceeds the maximal length of a Bitcoin address, then the odds are exactly zero.

Or did I mistake something obvious here?

Guys. I just need the programm. Don't tell me please "possible/impossible". I know that programmers can easily remove this limit. I'll pay a tip  :)

Take a maths class.  Seriously.

Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 »
  Print  

Jump to: