Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:06:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 [488] 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 880232 times)
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:56:50 PM

@cedivad

Sorry for being rude in the past.
You were already informing the community of HashLast criminal behavior before most of us notice it.
Keep up the good work. Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:33:28 PM

Archive.org is already doing a pretty good job (it only takes a day or so to make them available: http://ia902509.us.archive.org/13/items/gov.uscourts.canb.522575/gov.uscourts.canb.522575.docket.html), however I should it it anyway Wink

@Easy2Mine, Thank you. It's unfortunate that people were deceived anyway. Red flags where in for the beginning for people who could see, and I unfortunately didn't.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:04:05 PM

If you aren't in that list and are owed a non-trivial amount of money, you should file an objection with the court before you are completely out of the information loop.

OK I'll bite: how do I file an objection?
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:57:33 PM

I think we should start another thread in hardware that just pertains to the bankruptcy because things happen quickly and I am not sure that 430PM friday filings are by accident.   Some things will likely need other creditors (not the ones listed on the 20) to participate quickly in some filings so it should be clean.   I think it should be in Hardware though so people who do not come to the forum daily can see it.   and perhaps be stuck at the top for a while?

Things that I expect will require many creditors prompt and serious attention in the next week to 10 days:
1.  The list of 20 creditors.   Does anyone see any entity on there that they do NOT think is a legitimate creditor and may be on the list just so the process will be slowed, skewed to favor someone or derailed?  This would not be ethical so it is unlikely, but it should be checked.
2.   The list of 20 creditors.   Will someone tell me the least amount owed to get on this list?   If people on the list could PM how much they are owed I will not publish names but keep the lowest listed.   Why do that?   Because it is possible that HF made a "mistake" and did not include people that should be on the list.   The lowest owing on the list that I am aware of is $114,000 but I only know the amounts of 6 people thus far.   We need to make sure if anyone was left off that the Trustee is made aware of this accident.  
3.  Hashfast's Friday afternoon Motion to EXCLUDE the assets and revenue/expenses of the Delaware company from this bankruptcy.   There will likely need to be action taken by the creditors on this because, given what HF executives have stated, this entity somehow owns all the IP that the customers pre-order money paid for.    From the people I have spoken to, it would seem that an officer of the delaware company also made fraudulent claims on project status and delivery dates to entice people to order with Hashfast (california) that allowed this IP to be paid for (and essentially benefited the Delaware company that he was an officer of).   This seems like a real conflict and I expect the judge will likely need to hear from more than one creditor about their experiences during the sales process to see if there was intentional deceit.
4.  Running down any proof of ownership of these companies or financial incentives that connect people involved at Hashfast with any other businesses that may have received money that  rightfully belongs to the creditors.
5.  If people on the list of 20 seem to really be insiders or tainted in any way, legitimate creditors should tell the US Trustee why they feel that way and if they have any evidence to support that assertion.   The US Trustee will pick the creditors committee (the committee that will vote on proposals that help all of us get our money back) and it is in everyone's interest to make sure that the committee is representative of your interests.

EDIT:  I now know the amounts of 6 of the 20 and the lowest on the list is still $114,000.  Anyone not on the list owed more than that amount, please PM me.

HardwareReviewer

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:59:01 AM

Anyone know how to properly file objection to the limited service of notice order motion?
This is the court's website: http://www.canb.uscourts.gov/

Can I sent the objection by email, or only by postal mail?

Also, is anyone already in possession of the list of creditors, other than the 20 largest creditors, HashFast has to provide?
How can I make sure I will be on that list?

Thanks.

Prepare to enter a world of stress
Entropy-uc

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:39:55 PM

Anyone know how to properly file objection to the limited service of notice order motion?

Also, is anyone already in possession of the list of creditors, other than the 20 largest creditors, HashFast has to provide?

Thanks.

The full list of creditors is due 14 days from their ch. 11 filing, if they don't get an extension.

You might try phoning the court clerk on Monday to see about how to file an objection.  It would be good if you could post a standard letter for the affected folks.
pmorici

Activity: 479

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:30:51 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 05:07:58 PM by pmorici

Thanks.

The full list of creditors is due 14 days from their ch. 11 filing, if they don't get an extension.

You might try phoning the court clerk on Monday to see about how to file an objection.  It would be good if you could post a standard letter for the affected folks.

We should suggest to the judge that a good compromise would be to only have to notify the other creditors via email.  That throws out any argument of added expense and we know they sent us all plenty of marketing email w/o a problem over the past 10 months so it shouldn't be an issue.
routehero

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:26:38 PM

I only had a single BabyJet order which I foolishly agreed to upgrade to the Yoli Evo 800 GH/s.

I'm also in Canada.

Any recourse for me?  I would prefer to just get my money back at this point but if the hardware would just get sent out, it would at least be closure.
HardwareReviewer

Activity: 255

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:52:44 PM

Thanks.

We should suggest to the judge that a good compromise would be to only have to notify the other creditors via email.  That throws out any argument of added expense and we know they sent us all plenty of marketing email w/o a problem over the past 10 months so it shouldn't be an issue.

Indeed, I was thinking of using this as an argument too.

Prepare to enter a world of stress
perezoso

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:55:06 PM

I'm on the paper mailing list, and it's really rather pointless.  The filings come a few days later.  They are on inforuptcy much faster.  I think anybody that wants notice should request e-mail, unless you want to collect scrap paper.

Legend21

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:07:24 AM

What will this means for people that have small orders, i mean 1 order we talking about minimal 7000 usd
aasl

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:21:06 AM

What will this means for people that have small orders, i mean 1 order we talking about minimal 7000 usd

I also have one order of Sierra. But it is a huge amount for me... I want to know whether and how I can get my money back.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Legend21

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:30:20 AM

Me too, amount is for me also huge, they still must pay me 10.000+ USD back,
knew this shit would happend and still refuse to pay me back. Bunch of idiots.

The moment we send them our money it was already clear and planned that we never get our money.

Batch 1 and 2 at least receive something, but for batch 3-4 its really totally doomed.

I also have one order of Sierra. But it is a huge amount for me... I want to know whether and how I can get my money back.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:44:37 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2014, 03:02:25 PM by Minor Miner

I think we should start another thread in hardware that just pertains to the bankruptcy because things happen quickly and I am not sure that 430PM friday filings are by accident.   Some things will likely need other creditors (not the ones listed on the 20) to participate quickly in some filings so it should be clean.   I think it should be in Hardware though so people who do not come to the forum daily can see it.   and perhaps be stuck at the top for a while?

Things that I expect will require many creditors prompt and serious attention in the next week to 10 days:
1.  The list of 20 creditors.   Does anyone see any entity on there that they do NOT think is a legitimate creditor and may be on the list just so the process will be slowed, skewed to favor someone or derailed?  This would not be ethical so it is unlikely, but it should be checked.
2.   The list of 20 creditors.   Will someone tell me the least amount owed to get on this list?   If people on the list could PM how much they are owed I will not publish names but keep the lowest listed.   Why do that?   Because it is possible that HF made a "mistake" and did not include people that should be on the list.   The lowest owing on the list that I am aware of is $114,000 but I only know the amounts of 6 people thus far.   We need to make sure if anyone was left off that the Trustee is made aware of this accident.  
3.  Hashfast's Friday afternoon Motion to EXCLUDE the assets and revenue/expenses of the Delaware company from this bankruptcy.   There will likely need to be action taken by the creditors on this because, given what HF executives have stated, this entity somehow owns all the IP that the customers pre-order money paid for.    From the people I have spoken to, it would seem that an officer of the delaware company also made fraudulent claims on project status and delivery dates to entice people to order with Hashfast (california) that allowed this IP to be paid for (and essentially benefited the Delaware company that he was an officer of).   This seems like a real conflict and I expect the judge will likely need to hear from more than one creditor about their experiences during the sales process to see if there was intentional deceit.
4.  Running down any proof of ownership of these companies or financial incentives that connect people involved at Hashfast with any other businesses that may have received money that  rightfully belongs to the creditors.
5.  If people on the list of 20 seem to really be insiders or tainted in any way, legitimate creditors should tell the US Trustee why they feel that way and if they have any evidence to support that assertion.   The US Trustee will pick the creditors committee (the committee that will vote on proposals that help all of us get our money back) and it is in everyone's interest to make sure that the committee is representative of your interests.

EDIT:  I now know the amounts of 6 of the 20 and the lowest on the list is still $114,000.  Anyone not on the list owed more than that amount, please PM me.

The complete list is out.   Simon obviously would not try to play games with this list since there are serious consequences to that.    But the lowest amount owed on the list is $111,115.41 owed to the law firm that wrote the answer to the California Attorney General letter and also helped HF to continually delay arbitration cases.   IF ANYONE IS OWED OVER THAT AMOUNT AND IS NOT ON THIS LIST AND HAS AN INVOICE, PLEASE CONTACT ME.    They seem to not know you exist.

EDIT:  The new complete list is also out and filed.   It appears that HF remembered two people they owed around $120,000 to and seem to have dropped one person that was owed a very similar amount to another person.    IF ANYONE ELSE HAS BEEN FORGOTTEN, PLEASE SPEAK UP.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 04:56:39 PM

The moment we send them our money it was already clear and planned that we never get our money.

Batch 1 and 2 at least receive something, but for batch 3-4 its really totally doomed.

Now, we learn that HashFast has been in bed with Brock Pierce's Bitropolis from the very beginning, over and beyond the Long Dong Johnson and Skropenis connection I once made:

Strategic Counsel Corp. is Adam T. Ettinger of HashFast: http://hashfast.org/Adam_Ettinger

Limited info on his ass my ass!: http://hashfast.org/index.php?title=Adam_Ettinger&action=history

http://scounsel.com/adam-t-ettinger/

Adam T. Ettinger serves as Managing Partner and General Counsel.
His practice focuses on venture financing, technology development, channel relationships, intellectual property, licensing, privacy, online advertising, and eCommerce.

Adam has had the privilege of representing leaders in semiconductors, networking technology, digital currencies, social gaming, internet advertising, and mobile apps, including AMD, Apple, BitGo, DeviceScape, Intel, Lucrative Gaming (fgl), Magma Design, Network Solutions Inc. (NSI), Orchestria (acquired by CA), S3 (acquired by HTC), Self Aware Games (acquired by Big Fish), Social Concepts, and Undertone Networks. He has represented investors in investments as diverse as Hootsuite, Houzz, Lucrative Gaming (fgl), The Social+Capital Partnership, and SpaceX.

Adam headed the legal team at SmartAge as it negotiated over fifty partnerships with companies such as AOL and Microsoft, and raised $47 million dollars from Accel Partners, Softbank Capital, Ron Conway, Roger McNamee, Michael Dell and Vint Cerf.

Adam previously practiced law with the firm Pillsbury Winthrop LLP.

Adam brings to every venture his extensive experience in technology. Before law school, he developed and integrated complex computer systems as a systems engineer with AT&T. While with the Center for International and Strategic Affairs (CISA), he architected and programmed the first system to track nuclear proliferation using non-classified information resources.

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=244927806

Bottom line, we can now easily connect HashFast with Brock Pierce's Bitropolis in Santa Monica.

For those desiring more proof, it's forthcoming, so I ain't stoppin' exposing this fuckin' crooks till the 1,132 BTC stolen from me by davout, staff on this forum, via his InstaWallet "hack". InstaWallet is now 100% offline and still owes 20K non-customers (their words, not mine) of theirs, having only repaid >1K to date - all documented.

When I get done, there'll be a can o' worms opened up of the likes you've never seen.

The day eBay starts accepting bitcoins, will be the day I amass the troops to start an effort to boycock (I may even use that word) eBay because Brock Pierce is on the board of The Bitcoin Foundation.

I am one pissed off motherfucker NOW!

~Bruno Kucinskas
joshv06

Activity: 991

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:37:43 PM

Same here. I was a part of Batch 1, 12 orders and 12 upgrades.

late orders, never got upgrades.

Their "We're not scammers" Blog post is a joke.

Bunch of fucking lying pricks.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:56:29 PM

Limited info on his ass my ass!:
Create an account there and edit it yourself...

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
Legend21

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:27:29 PM

so seriously? What about the small orders, please someone give me a small summary, i will apriciate that. thanks u guys
jjiimm_64
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:37:51 PM

so seriously? What about the small orders, please someone give me a small summary, i will apriciate that. thanks u guys

Yes, Please someone give a summary of where we are at..

seconds after I posted the above, I received this in an email:

HashFast creditors, customers, partners and suppliers,

As you may have seen in the press, on May 9 2014, HashFast had a petition filed against us to move the organization into an involuntary bankruptcy.  We have been hard at work in developing a plan to see how to best serve our customers, supply vendors, and other creditors.

As a result of these actions,  we filed a request to move to a reorganization under Chapter 11 bankruptcy on June 5, 2014 and the courts granted that request on June 7, 2014.  We are in the process of finalizing our plans to best serve our creditors.

Our focus is to reorganize the company in a way that provides added value to our creditors, versus a liquidation scenario that would be of less value. As a part of that reorganization, Eduardo DeCastro has resigned as CEO, and we have reduced the operating team to the core functions necessary to continue operations and to effect our plan.  In the interim Simon Barber is President and CTO, and Monica Hushen, who recently joined as CFO is handling business operations and bankruptcy matters.

HashFast has retained Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP as its bankruptcy counsel, and we will be working together to generate a reorganization plan that will allow us to emerge from bankruptcy as quickly as possible.

We will be sharing more specific information regarding our reorganization efforts over the coming days.

- The HashFast Team

1jimbitm6hAKTjKX4qurCNQubbnk2YsFw
perezoso

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:50:32 PM

As far as I know, there is nothing for small orders to do at this point except to pay attention.  And prepare to react quickly when something is formally proposed.

I suppose that you can contact the court and ask to receive notice, but I don't believe that makes any difference in your status in the court's view.

I'm a small order too.  We just have to wait.

The one thing I'll say is that if a creditor's committee is formed, it would good for some little guys to be on it, to represent the, say, < $15,000 hobbyist.

Pages: « 1 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 [488] 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 586 »
  Print  

Jump to: