Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 01:23:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange  (Read 283611 times)
Galane

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:17:12 AM

Please be patient i'm sure it will get sorted.

At least I haven't put actual money into any cryptocurrency so all I'll have lost if I get nothing out of CoinEX is some time, electricity (at 6 cents Kwh) and what I spent on a couple of used block erupters.

If the site isn't back up by this Friday, at least enough so people can trade everything to BTC and withdraw, then I'll be calling them a bunch of crooks. That'll be the farthest I'm willing to wait on it getting sorted out.

It's now the 2nd business day of "next week"... the clock is ticking.
ozycash

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 10:26:51 AM

Unlike other exchanges that take days for explanations and offer vague "coins will be refunded next week" after claiming they were all gone (what?), AllCrypt.com is back online with less than 48 hours downtime.

Public details about the losses and reimbursements if any will be posted on the blog as soon as I'm able. There's an issue that's keeping me from releasing that information until another issue is resolved.

Take a hint from the new guy on the block CoinEx - try some transparency and honesty. People tend to appreciate that.

We started AllCrypt.com after being unhappy with Cryptsy and CoinEx, though there was a lot about CoinEx we did like. It's very similar in a lot of ways. Come give us a look. Even have a trollbox Wink

Yes, we got hit. And we stopped it and got back up and running in less than 2 days. No site is perfect. You measure them in how they react to that adversity. Well, I do anyway. Shit happens to people. Exchanges are targets. No site is perfect. It's how you react to that that matters.

shut up about you site
you sound like a 5 year old always repeating the same thing
since you are that young i for one will not join your site, you will soon get bored and neglect the site and take the money for a new 'action man' doll!

the best faucet instant payment
konfet

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:13:24 AM

wanted all of my coins back

BTC: 19d14r8F932Khc2xDZeC4hvdmCF7q95SGW  LTC: LbzSRezSSs3eXP4rPor8wo8HJqgkrfC6f7  NMC: N8CFY5QaYRpQXq6LYQdSJqLuFGBqvSp6ua 
DVC: 14ZktX8LvnmSfcZKBgJrXfTTV8TpTQp4d5  QRK: QRb6v9RXACJut6GfDs7mcttdT7dTDcUZSK  WDC: WST6mDQELMhRmAQSdEfNNBUjEhRgqEsj9R
Cheap G\Hashes. With CoinBase, CampBX, Bter, Crypto-trade, Coins-e, Cryptsy you can easy save and increase your money. Please help poor sick developer.
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:18:16 AM

Not holding my breath.  Still not a single twitter update or anything.  This whole thing just reaks of 'scam.'  We'll see where we're at by friday.
toolatetoberich?

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:02:51 PM

They really are shady as shit, I don't expect to see my money anymore. Why? Because they removed their API project from GitHub. (https://gist.github.com/erundook/8377222)
Why would they do that if they don't project to close the site?!?

I'm kinda new to the cryptocurrency community and I have to say, I just don't get why the community doesn't go ballistic towards all those people/exchanges crooking people off or just being stupid and careless with security issues. Every single miner or investor should just do anything in their power destroy these people credibility (we should litterally spit on them) so that people that just get to know what cryptocurrency is all about know that the community at least defend itself.

I've read some comments of people saying they were investigating and trying to expose those thieves, they should publish all the info they can "find" on them, personal or not. If they can at least live in fear or in shame of what they did they won't think about doing it again.

PS: Anonymous please help that community which is such in need of an entity that can take care of it.

Coming from another online community in which I was fairly active (poker) and seeing how much of an effect even a loosely organized group can have I can't agree with you more on this.  I normally hate to call out forum moderators because they're doing it for free, but since the mods of BTCtalk are most likely very rich off of BTC that really has the opposite implications in this situation. So honestly how on earth is there not at least a thread stickied titled "Notable Altcoin Exchange Information/Scam exchanges" or something to that effect?

Let me start you off here guys:

coinmarket.io : Was operating as a legitimate exchange until about 2 months ago, claimed they were hacked but have shown no evidence.  They have kept the site operational taking unsuspecting persons deposits and have not been processing any withdrawals despite many fake troll accounts being created unchecked on your forum to lure in more victims.

vircurex.com
: They have experienced several cyber attacks and now have frozen everyones BTC,LTC,FTC,TRC in order to try and salvage their business.  Not a scam exactly but I bet people would like to know that their coins will be frozen before making a decision to deposit as there is nothing on vircurex's main page that says anything about this, you only find out what their intentions are if you read the "announcement" they put out on their homepage which you can only access if you have an account and by that point it may be too late.  

coinex.pw
: Claim they were hacked while showing no proof.  They have given vague descriptions about what happened and what their plans are to refund/reimburse peoples altcoins, however they are fast not meeting the first deadline they have given them self (always the worst sign in these kind of situations).  Everyone involved should be prepared to take whatever actions they are able very soon baring any further communication/action from coinex.

A little off topic but why not a thread sticked that also lists scam bitcoin payment sites that steal you bitcoin and never ship the items?  I've seen several of these since getting into crypto and almost pop up and go away unchecked with pretty much no discussion of them, just leaving the people that get scammed to shamefully slink into the shadows or post on a thread that has one other reply that will get buried in the mountain of threads on BTCtalk never to see the light of day.  It's really sad that this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=308982.0 is buried on your forum, who knows how many people would have avoided getting scammed or what people would have gotten involved to put a stop to it if they had easier access to the information.

BTC:  1HBoEYQxVBxzZUq42zkFzCYS1656yGTSCp
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:13:36 PM

They really are shady as shit, I don't expect to see my money anymore. Why? Because they removed their API project from GitHub. (https://gist.github.com/erundook/8377222)
Why would they do that if they don't project to close the site?!?

I'm kinda new to the cryptocurrency community and I have to say, I just don't get why the community doesn't go ballistic towards all those people/exchanges crooking people off or just being stupid and careless with security issues. Every single miner or investor should just do anything in their power destroy these people credibility (we should litterally spit on them) so that people that just get to know what cryptocurrency is all about know that the community at least defend itself.

I've read some comments of people saying they were investigating and trying to expose those thieves, they should publish all the info they can "find" on them, personal or not. If they can at least live in fear or in shame of what they did they won't think about doing it again.

PS: Anonymous please help that community which is such in need of an entity that can take care of it.

Coming from another online community in which I was fairly active (poker) and seeing how much of an effect even a loosely organized group can have I can't agree with you more on this.  I normally hate to call out forum moderators because they're doing it for free, but since the mods of BTCtalk are most likely very rich off of BTC that really has the opposite implications in this situation. So honestly how on earth is there not at least a thread stickied titled "Notable Altcoin Exchange Information/Scam exchanges" or something to that effect?

Let me start you off here guys:

coinmarket.io : Was operating as a legitimate exchange until about 2 months ago, claimed they were hacked but have shown no evidence.  They have kept the site operational taking unsuspecting persons deposits and have not been processing any withdrawals despite many fake troll accounts being created unchecked on your forum to lure in more victims.

vircurex.com
: They have experienced several cyber attacks and now have frozen everyones BTC,LTC,FTC,TRC in order to try and salvage their business.  Not a scam exactly but I bet people would like to know that their coins will be frozen before making a decision to deposit as there is nothing on vircurex's main page that says anything about this, you only find out what their intentions are if you read the "announcement" they put out on their homepage which you can only access if you have an account and by that point it may be too late.  

coinex.pw
: Claim they were hacked while showing no proof.  They have given vague descriptions about what happened and what their plans are to refund/reimburse peoples altcoins, however they are fast not meeting the first deadline they have given them self (always the worst sign in these kind of situations).  Everyone involved should be prepared to take whatever actions they are able very soon baring any further communication/action from coinex.

A little off topic but why not a thread sticked that also lists scam bitcoin payment sites that steal you bitcoin and never ship the items?  I've seen several of these since getting into crypto and almost pop up and go away unchecked with pretty much no discussion of them, just leaving the people that get scammed to shamefully slink into the shadows or post on a thread that has one other reply that will get buried in the mountain of threads on BTCtalk never to see the light of day.  It's really sad that this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=308982.0 is buried on your forum, who knows how many people would have avoided getting scammed or what people would have gotten involved to put a stop to it if they had easier access to the information.

I would just like to point out, and i am not vouching for Erundook or captainfuture as i don't know either one well enough to do so, but when a hack like this occurs its necessary to be vague with the public. they might give to much a way and the hacker will panic and return to destroy the evidence. also, any lawyer would tell you to keep your mouth shut while the police will sort it out. unfortunately, in this case most police departments will do nothing about this, unless the amount was significant enough to get a state police cyber crime unit involved or the fbi cyber crime unit.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
snuckles

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:19:13 PM

Well said that is correct these things take time. And hopefully get sorted.
allcrypt

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 01:39:37 PM

I would just like to point out, and i am not vouching for Erundook or captainfuture as i don't know either one well enough to do so, but when a hack like this occurs its necessary to be vague with the public. they might give to much a way and the hacker will panic and return to destroy the evidence. also, any lawyer would tell you to keep your mouth shut while the police will sort it out. unfortunately, in this case most police departments will do nothing about this, unless the amount was significant enough to get a state police cyber crime unit involved or the fbi cyber crime unit.

I'm sorry but no. Thats complete and utter BS. I am stunned at how many people are supportive of a site that went dark, then you get fed tidbits of information, with NOTHING of substance, and yet still carry the banner.

If what you're saying is true, then at the MINIMUM he should post that he's been in contact with law enforcement, and his lawyers have advised him to stay quiet.

We were hacked on Friday. We've been back up for 2 days now. With information. And proof. No - we have not said ALL we know. Not until a few issues are resolved. But we said everything BUT that.

Why are you people just ok with no information and vague promises of something? Why? Why is that ok?

I dont understand why everyone here isn't up in arms and furiously pissed off.

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:14:07 PM

I'm sorry but no. Thats complete and utter BS. I am stunned at how many people are supportive of a site that went dark, then you get fed tidbits of information, with NOTHING of substance, and yet still carry the banner.

If what you're saying is true, then at the MINIMUM he should post that he's been in contact with law enforcement, and his lawyers have advised him to stay quiet.

We were hacked on Friday. We've been back up for 2 days now. With information. And proof. No - we have not said ALL we know. Not until a few issues are resolved. But we said everything BUT that.

Why are you people just ok with no information and vague promises of something? Why? Why is that ok?

I was mining and chatting on the exchange for a while and it always came across as a nice place to chat and any issues I had were dealt with very quickly - this is why I will go back and mine/exchange there.

You do make some valid points, I agree, but you seem like you are trying to changes people's opinions by bigging up your exchange, which you are perfectly entitled to do.

I think more people will be annoyed and peed off if they don't end up getting their coins back. I am not annoyed as yet because I am willing to wait but many folks don't have my patience. If I don't get the coins back then I will be annoyed and find somewhere else to mine. I never hold coins on exchanges for too long as I don't like leaving anything in other peoples hands for too long.

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
allcrypt

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 02:23:16 PM

Yes, I feely admit that I'd love to have all of CoinEx's customers on my site. And there's nothing wrong with that.

But as a customer who also lost some coins there (nothing worth worrying about - I moved most to AllCrypt once the site went live) - and moreso as a site operator who believe in honesty and integrity - it REALLY pisses me off that he's been so shady about everything so far, and it baffles me that some people seem to be perfectly Ok with that.

I guess I just demand more from people.

And I agree - it is a great place to hang out and chat. I'd do it all the time. It's why a day or two after we launched we put in a Trollbox on the site - I personally missed chatting with the people on the site. Made it feel more... connected.

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:43:43 PM

Yes, I feely admit that I'd love to have all of CoinEx's customers on my site. And there's nothing wrong with that.

But as a customer who also lost some coins there (nothing worth worrying about - I moved most to AllCrypt once the site went live) - and moreso as a site operator who believe in honesty and integrity - it REALLY pisses me off that he's been so shady about everything so far, and it baffles me that some people seem to be perfectly Ok with that.

I guess I just demand more from people.

And I agree - it is a great place to hang out and chat. I'd do it all the time. It's why a day or two after we launched we put in a Trollbox on the site - I personally missed chatting with the people on the site. Made it feel more... connected.

I used to like the Cryptsy chat, I had a few people help me out when I first started and I do miss chatting. I can't see the chat box on your site, do you have to register? Also looks like you could do with some more volume. Seems very good Smiley Although I don't like the black on the page, much rather look at a white screen if it not going to be filled with info

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
allcrypt

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 02:51:48 PM

Yeah you need to be logged in. Kills the spam.

As for the color scheme we may add themes soon. I get a ton of "love the look of the site!" and quite a few "ZOMG SO UGLY GONNA DIE!" - so - cant please em all Wink

As for volume, absolutely. We're not even a month old yet. Had a ton of volume before the hack on friday. Obviously - that will hurt thigns til we get moving again.

kavka3

Activity: 71
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:52:47 PM

ello Coinex.Pw

my BTC withdrawal queued before 19 days but never processed
I sent an email to support and nobody respond me.

On the BTC balance history,only on this transaction there no transaction id (TXID)
so it's not went anywhere.

Please help
davideak

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:19:09 PM

A couple of reasons:

* if this is a scam, then most ppl (kids that go to school or adults having a day job) won't bother getting lawyers, complaining with the police etc,
because this will probably be a waste of time & money.

* if they are legit & really trying to refund the users then trolling won't really help

* most ppl know there is a risk element in any crypto investment and if the money is really lost then they accept it and move on, this game is really a matter of trust and taking risk

Only ppl that with substantial amount (several BTC) will actually bother in taking action and try to receive back their funds

I personally hope they will refund the accounts & I get my coins back.

Cloud Mining - CEX.IO / 20 GB Free Storage - COPY / Cryptsy - exchange of Crypto-Currency
Liked a post? Feeling generous? Donations accepted {BTC}: 1EADoAKbhw37y3MYPJfLdsrMDNCNGNG7hE
allcrypt

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 04:38:37 PM

A couple of reasons:

* if this is a scam, then most ppl (kids that go to school or adults having a day job) won't bother getting lawyers, complaining with the police etc,
because this will probably be a waste of time & money.

* if they are legit & really trying to refund the users then trolling won't really help

* most ppl know there is a risk element in any crypto investment and if the money is really lost then they accept it and move on, this game is really a matter of trust and taking risk

Only ppl that with substantial amount (several BTC) will actually bother in taking action and try to receive back their funds

I personally hope they will refund the accounts & I get my coins back.

I just think that the "oh well I took a risk" attitude actually ENCOURAGES people to set up an exchange, then take off and run with the money, because people say "Oh well, I took a risk."

If people DONT get angry - it will just keep happening.

Actually I hope it keeps happening. It will leave AllCrypt standing as a place people CAN trust.

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:40:58 PM

It will leave AllCrypt standing as a place people CAN trust.

you have to secure your sessions first.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
davideak

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:45:34 PM

And stop spamming this thread

Cloud Mining - CEX.IO / 20 GB Free Storage - COPY / Cryptsy - exchange of Crypto-Currency
Liked a post? Feeling generous? Donations accepted {BTC}: 1EADoAKbhw37y3MYPJfLdsrMDNCNGNG7hE
allcrypt

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 04:47:59 PM

And stop spamming this thread

That always works. Telling someone to "stop spamming a thread" has, historically, always worked.

I'll try, but no promises.

allcrypt

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 05:46:47 PM

to repeat what i told the "devs" of cryptorush:

You're partially right. We should only be sending cookies over HTTPS. But the rest isn't, and I'm not saying why, because publicly giving away how your system works is never a good idea. But I can confidently say, and I'm sure you'll laugh at me at this because I'm a "noob" or god knows what else, you could brute force that session ID all day and it'll get you absolutely nowhere.

nyktalgia

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:48:03 PM

Why do you think our society and governments are so fucked up?  Because people just believe anything they tell us and NEVER hold them accountable.  That's why liars, thieves and crooks can get away with all this shit.   Basically, PEOPLE ENJOY BEING STUPID and LAZY!  Plus, there is no basic sense of morality because everybody thinks they are GOD now instead of respecting GOD.

The only way evil can prevail is when good men do NOTHING!

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: