Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:47:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:18:52 AM

Their team people looking great..but how's going on this project??is it really progressing or really worthy project to invest...so want to know about their progress??
We are seeing so many ICOs emerging everywhere and also here in btctalk. Wikibits howecer is different from them because it is a usefull platform for internet users since it can provide specific answers to inquiries.Using the Paypal for payment encourage more people to invest in their project, even those who don't have experience in cryptocurrency yet.

Yes, investors that don't have cryptocurrencies can also participate because of the use of paypal. I am following this project and seen a lot of improvements now. Good job wikibits.
Paypal has a great impact for this project. The paypal features integrated tk this project gives a lot more opportunities the Wikibits because, it is true that the investors that don't have crypto currencies can still be able to invest in Wikibits. That is a great move and hopefully this progress will continue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
munikau

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:27:44 AM

if you see a thread view of this project, a thread view that describes if this project is a big project, the presentation of very interesting information with all the promotional information of the project like a bounty campaign. how much softcap for this project?

▼ DarkPayCoin - ﹝HIGH ROI, low supply﹞
[100% community governed and built] (https://darkpaycoin.io/)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:30:03 AM

Their team people looking great..but how's going on this project??is it really progressing or really worthy project to invest...so want to know about their progress??
We are seeing so many ICOs emerging everywhere and also here in btctalk. Wikibits howecer is different from them because it is a usefull platform for internet users since it can provide specific answers to inquiries.Using the Paypal for payment encourage more people to invest in their project, even those who don't have experience in cryptocurrency yet.

Yes, investors that don't have cryptocurrencies can also participate because of the use of paypal. I am following this project and seen a lot of improvements now. Good job wikibits.
Paypal has a great impact for this project. The paypal features integrated tk this project gives a lot more opportunities the Wikibits because, it is true that the investors that don't have crypto currencies can still be able to invest in Wikibits. That is a great move and hopefully this progress will continue.

Wikibits is trusting PayPal because of their strict rules in case of payment or money matters. So the investors can have insurance from the money that they have invested. So wikibits working with Paypal is a legit and trustable way.

IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:36:30 AM

Did this project have an airdrop? could I attend, or did I miss this moment and missed the opportunity to get free promising coins? I'm sorry if this is really true
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:03:42 AM

I'm glad that there is such a project and in the future we will be able to use new technologies to systematize knowledge. This is news that pozaolyaet solve many issues that arise due to clarification of information

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:53:44 AM

Wikibits is trusting PayPal because of their strict rules in case of payment or money matters. So the investors can have insurance from the money that they have invested. So wikibits working with Paypal is a legit and trustable way.
Paypal is a good choice for being a payment partner of wikibits because they are in the business for a long time now and they have alot of members on thier platform.
Paypal runs for years already and paypal is really a trusted payment partner. Many payment methods are having also a name in social media, but paypal is the most known of them all.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:39:20 AM

I'm glad that there is such a project and in the future we will be able to use new technologies to systematize knowledge. This is news that pozaolyaet solve many issues that arise due to clarification of information
Yet, this project can be a lot of useful more than Wikipedia used to be, this platform can make you some money with its feature.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:06:55 AM

This project is very quickly gaining popularity. When I joined the group in a telegram, there were few active users. But now there are very autonomous not only users, but also administrators, they are ready to answer all your questions!
it's the wrong thing to do in my opinion if an active and highly participating admin project will greatly help the project's development and everyone will be happy if it happens.

Yes, I do believe that an active devs and staffs will surely attract many investors to join the project because investors will see that the project is really serious.

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:05:10 PM

This project is very quickly gaining popularity. When I joined the group in a telegram, there were few active users. But now there are very autonomous not only users, but also administrators, they are ready to answer all your questions!
it's the wrong thing to do in my opinion if an active and highly participating admin project will greatly help the project's development and everyone will be happy if it happens.
Yes, the project is rapidly gaining popularity. For joining the group in telegram, does the developer pay remuneration?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:55:18 PM

If this project will be like Wikipedia, then I just do not understand the fact that we have almost the same site? What is their difference? What will distinguish them from each other?
most likely, that it will be so. Only this project will be similar to Wikipedia, only it will be connected with cryptography.

That's right mate. I am thinking that wiki bits focus on the cryptocurrency history or knowledge? correct me if I'm wrong.
It is almost the same function as wikipedia but i think since users are able to contribute then therefore it is more accurate? Well let's find out and see what the devs can say about this.

It seems to be not. It will be exactly the same project as Wikipedia. Only based on the block chain. Vrodeby so. And what kind of information will be there, no one wrote about it.

Its interesting that you tell us it will be exactly the same project as Wikipedia but at the end you ask what kind of information will be there... What kind of informations are there in Wikipedia ?
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:41:01 PM

I think that this is surely a project worth investing as the idea is really great, but we just cant judge until we see this actually working in front of us. On paper the idea is worth investing as people use search engines everyday for almost everything.
To make this project up and running at full potential, it will take time, support and patience. It is slowly advancing and upgrading.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:29:20 PM

The most important thing is dev will be more active in developing this project, also they should update supporters and investors about the latest developments in wikibits project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

Paypal is a good choice for being a payment partner of wikibits because they are in the business for a long time now and they have alot of members on thier platform.
Wikibits already trust this online payment and for all we know paypal is already running for several years. Well, it is there decisions and all we have to do is to follow what that has already been started.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:28:13 PM

Yes, the project is rapidly gaining popularity. For joining the group in telegram, does the developer pay remuneration?
renumeration? you mean the bounty campaigns? I think they are. Because the telegram group of Wikibits now gained 1100+ members in just a short period of time. It maybe because the admins in the group are pretty active.
If it has so many members then probably this platform has already gained its popularity because the number of particants in the telegram already reaches 1.1k. This is just showing that they have a good strategy when it comes to convincing people.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:47:05 PM

renumeration? you mean the bounty campaigns? I think they are. Because the telegram group of Wikibits now gained 1100+ members in just a short period of time. It maybe because the admins in the group are pretty active.
If it has so many members then probably this platform has already gained its popularity because the number of particants in the telegram already reaches 1.1k. This is just showing that they have a good strategy when it comes to convincing people.
I joined the telegram group when It had just 400 followers, the platform has gained many followers in very less time. The development team really works hard for this project to become a success. This project really looks interesting and I'll be looking forward to it.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:03:46 PM

indeed the project Wikibits is very actively developing and attracts many people. Now they have opened the Bounty campaign, this will help to increase the popularity of the project even more.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:17:46 PM

The thing i and many others like about this platform is that it is driven by community. Which will truly redefine search engines as we know it today. The platform will also reward people for their contribution towards this project, this is a nice way to ensure integration of new things, which will make the platform even more interesting
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:12:46 PM

you certainly excuse me, but I do not understand what you mean. You could not think and ask a question about something new, that it would be understandable.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:15:37 PM

The progress is quite good. The wikibits project is now able to attract several investors because of its good point views. Also according to me the project will soon reach the softcap as well as the hardcap so lets expect a better future with wikibits.
At this time market is not going very well...& their ICO will be in march 15...hope at that time market will be ok...& wikibit can be going to plan...looking forward to this..
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:45:50 PM

indeed the project Wikibits is very actively developing and attracts many people. Now they have opened the Bounty campaign, this will help to increase the popularity of the project even more.
Can't actually debate there bounty campaign is really awesome I will sure join for some tokens

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: