Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:10:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:43:07 PM

We finally got some updates from admin in telegram. The news seems not really good. Team has problems due to regulations of cryptocurrencies in their own company and they had to move the project to an other cryptocurrency and ICO friendly area. I understand that the project is stopped right now and we dont even know when they continue again.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:24:24 AM

Sadly even the admin and developers don't update us on these project? Is there any promotional for signature campaigns? Twitter bounties? Pretty sure there are still people who want to support WIKIBITS.
I think that you are right , they are not giving a shit about us.
The telegram group is also in chaos.
this can be a definite signal that the developers are no longer engaged in their project? Or it does not prove anything?
FUD, FUD, and FUD everywhere. They were explaining to us 1 month ago and they telling us if they have some issues in their country right now.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:47:03 AM

Sadly even the admin and developers don't update us on these project? Is there any promotional for signature campaigns? Twitter bounties? Pretty sure there are still people who want to support WIKIBITS.
this can be a definite signal that the developers are no longer engaged in their project? Or it does not prove anything?

More like they don't really care as long as they make a decent amount of money what's the point giving "help" (aka repeating the same answers) to noobs
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:07:44 AM

FUD, FUD, and FUD everywhere. They were explaining to us 1 month ago and they telling us if they have some issues in their country right now.

Can you clarify us then? What is that issue that they are facing right now? Dude observe this thread even the OP don't respond to some simple question or queries. We are all waiting for the team to respond but nothing as of now.

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:05:17 AM

We finally got some updates from admin in telegram. The news seems not really good. Team has problems due to regulations of cryptocurrencies in their own company and they had to move the project to an other cryptocurrency and ICO friendly area. I understand that the project is stopped right now and we dont even know when they continue again.
hopefully this problem can be quickly resolved we must support this project so they can continue the launch of their project. of course we do not expect this to happen.
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:45:12 AM

hopefully this problem can be quickly resolved we must support this project so they can continue the launch of their project. of course we do not expect this to happen.

Yeah, hopefully the team tackled this issue which makes things complicated if the dev didn't answer this. An upgraded servers makes fast and reliable connections, hope the dev can handle this issue.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:07:02 AM

Yeah, hopefully the team tackled this issue which makes things complicated if the dev didn't answer this. An upgraded servers makes fast and reliable connections, hope the dev can handle this issue.

The sad thing is they don't update us quickly about what's happening on the project. I can understand if they have updated us early about regulations of cryptocurrencies on their company. I hope they will resolve this quickly so that they will be back on operating the platform.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:18:08 AM

I think the project will become more popular with increasing the amount of knowledge and people will increasingly use this platform.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:31:18 AM

this is not very good news, that's why the team was silent and did not answer our questions. I'm sorry that it happened so
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:46:59 AM

this is not very good news, that's why the team was silent and did not answer our questions. I'm sorry that it happened so
Why did they said it now? When the imagw of wikibits is getting destroyed. They update us when they have already moving to the other side. This is very bad for everyone who support wikibits.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:04:18 AM

I think the project will become more popular with increasing the amount of knowledge and people will increasingly use this platform.
Theres no doubt about that mate but the admins are dragging the progress down because of thier inactivness to thr group.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:03:20 AM

If the admins of this project will continue their being not active, they are making the Wikibits in a negative side. They are only making the situation in this project more complicated for the investors and its supporters. I hope that this manner will put to an end and make this up. Because I will ve disappointed if all of this about Wikibits will just go to waste or nothing.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:44:08 AM

I do not even know what to think about this. I want to hope that the developers still did not abandon their project, because it is really promising and it has already interested many people here.

yeah. a lot of people already got interested in this project and some of them already invested. I really hope that this project will become active again and will make more developments.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:45:46 AM

It's good to know that finally the dev made his announcement regarding the status of this project. I already read about this before and hoping they can make a way to resolve the issues.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:25:17 AM

More like they don't really care as long as they make a decent amount of money what's the point giving "help" (aka repeating the same answers) to noobs
What's the difference. This is the work of administrators, repeating the answers 100 times. So you can see the activity of the project. And if it does not exist, then who will invest in it?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:50:40 AM

If the admins of this project will continue their being not active, they are making the Wikibits in a negative side. They are only making the situation in this project more complicated for the investors and its supporters. I hope that this manner will put to an end and make this up. Because I will ve disappointed if all of this about Wikibits will just go to waste or nothing.

I heard that the dev already made an announcement in their telegram group. Maybe they should also make an announcement here so that all members here will be aware of the current status of wikibits.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:05:35 AM

Im a private investor. im just send from my personal
wallet on myetherwallet?

What actually are you trying to say? I could not actually understand you but if you are a investor then i would like to suggest you to think about this project as wikibits can really have a huge bright future ahead and also i think that they might soon show some activeness too.
Why in general being a private investor, to write about it at a forum in a project branch? It's not clear? If he wanted to begin to move somehow this statement process of the reply of developers, then, good attempt. Anyway it is unlikely you have granted the large sum, don't worry and expect.
sashadoc

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:09:50 AM

What about the latest news about project developmant
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 10:15:58 AM

I'm constantly reading books on the smartphone and I'm wondering the team will be doing the version for the smartphone? I'm especially interested in software for android.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:07:52 AM

I do not even know what to think about this. I want to hope that the developers still did not abandon their project, because it is really promising and it has already interested many people here.

yeah. a lot of people already got interested in this project and some of them already invested. I really hope that this project will become active again and will make more developments.

I hope those investors will be able to get thier investments back with extra profit. When will the wikibits token be listed on exchanges?
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: