Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:20:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:25:06 AM

I think the more there are such platforms where you can quickly find information, the better. I use different resources and everywhere the information is different and it's good, so I learn different points of view.

Well, I think you can find these useful if you are a focus on researching on crypto related matters because this is its one unique features.
As for me, i always using google for first, and sometimes i look at wikipedia, some person make contribution at here but don't care this is right or not information ( especially at their own languages )... And they don't have quick update to who have a strong affect. WIKIBITS is onl for crypto world right?

Although Wikibits transaction will be based in the blockchain I think it will also be available to other people who are not related to crypto as long as they are in need of information and they are potential consumers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:05:00 PM

The unique idea of the project distinguishes it from other projects and clearly attracts attention. I am glad that there are such creative projects that stand out from the bulk
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:20:58 PM

I think the more there are such platforms where you can quickly find information, the better. I use different resources and everywhere the information is different and it's good, so I learn different points of view.
Wikibits will be an additional tool to be used other than google and wikipedia. By having this kind of platform I am sure information will be easy to find and also more complete resources will be add.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:28:10 PM

Well, I think you can find these useful if you are a focus on researching on crypto related matters because this is its one unique features.

Yes, you are right, a lot of people will learn more about cryptos and how blockchain works. I really hope that the devs are serious with this project and also hoping that they will their best to make it successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:09:31 PM

Will expense reports on a specific project be available only to those, who invested in it, or to everyone, willing to see them?
That is a confidential data that ecen investors and members are not authorize to access. That is needed for tax filing purposes also so financial executive maybe can only access such datas
IMO, Wikipedia is open-source itself, this means that every page on the Wikipedia can be accessed by many people from the world, I think Wikibits will do as the Wikipedia do.
I dont't think Wikibits will be an open source like the Wikipedia, maybe only part of it but no like how the latter works as it is still a place that can be used for advertisements like the big advertisement companies like Google and Yahoo.
I agree with you that this platform is not totally an open source because we know that this is a platform which needs tokens to get access. Well, this is just only my opinion and maybe I misunderstand its concept. Just correct me if I am wrong with my thoughts.

the term open source use to refer to the code source which allows other developers to build similar platform. for us as normal people who are going to benefit form the information that wikibits offers, it doesn't matter and you don't need tokens to access articles, instead you will get reward in wiki token if write article on the platform. Wikipedia will generate revenue through providing advertising for companies.
It is meaning that you only need contribute some contents at WIKIBITS platform then you will receive a huge of WIKI token?

I don't recommend to hope for huge amount for just creating few articles, it's depend on you effort I think. we don't know in current time how much you can earn, but I think you should like to contribute and share info with others before thinking about any rewards that you can get. For me, I liked to the concept and I'm interested in platform itself cause I see as a good place to find useful information that can help in my daily life.
I have enough information from ordinary sources such as Google but I think it will be very interesting for me to get access to technical literature and probably other professions will be in demand.
Through the years google has been consistent being the number 1 most searched website, so im not sure how can wikibits can make a difference to convince users to use thier platform

well first of all I think its not the aim of Wikibits to get nr. 1  in search engines (it will be fine but this is not their aim) - they have a platform like wikipedia but in paid form - means when writers contribute with good context they will earn rewards as WIKIs.

Due to many existing platform that has similarities to this, it would be really hard to become number 1 or even be on top 10, but who might know maybe after a month or a year this would become really famous.
Exactly, due to the increased number of ICO it comes to a point that there will be some that have similarities and this is where competition  will start. All new project needs to have really unique that is why it is really for the team on how they can make their project different from others.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:11:12 PM

The unique idea of the project distinguishes it from other projects and clearly attracts attention. I am glad that there are such creative projects that stand out from the bulk
Yes, a lot of people know WIKIBITS it big project and this project will have all of us improve our knowledge about crypto world.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:17:40 PM

It's really going to be awesome once they hit a good membership point am sure once more people get involved it will eventually hit a mark

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:57:02 PM

It's really going to be awesome once they hit a good membership point am sure once more people get involved it will eventually hit a mark
This team can surely get a good response as they have quite innovative concept and also the wikibits team is great enough which thought of involving knowledge into cryptos. Wikibits will really have the each solution for out question and yes it is going to rock the markets ahead.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:59:33 PM

Yes, this will help us a lot in crypto related matters but i am still hoping that it will not only focus in that field and wikibits will still add more features that will benefited all the users.

cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:31:36 PM

Yes, this will help us a lot in crypto related matters but i am still hoping that it will not only focus in that field and wikibits will still add more features that will benefited all the users.
Wikibits project seems to be great but yes, they should add some more features to their project to gain more attention from the investors. This project can really turn much profitable ahead and it is upto us that how much we support this project to reach great heights.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:37:00 PM

Will expense reports on a specific project be available only to those, who invested in it, or to everyone, willing to see them?
That is a confidential data that ecen investors and members are not authorize to access. That is needed for tax filing purposes also so financial executive maybe can only access such datas
IMO, Wikipedia is open-source itself, this means that every page on the Wikipedia can be accessed by many people from the world, I think Wikibits will do as the Wikipedia do.
I dont't think Wikibits will be an open source like the Wikipedia, maybe only part of it but no like how the latter works as it is still a place that can be used for advertisements like the big advertisement companies like Google and Yahoo.
I agree with you that this platform is not totally an open source because we know that this is a platform which needs tokens to get access. Well, this is just only my opinion and maybe I misunderstand its concept. Just correct me if I am wrong with my thoughts.

the term open source use to refer to the code source which allows other developers to build similar platform. for us as normal people who are going to benefit form the information that wikibits offers, it doesn't matter and you don't need tokens to access articles, instead you will get reward in wiki token if write article on the platform. Wikipedia will generate revenue through providing advertising for companies.
It is meaning that you only need contribute some contents at WIKIBITS platform then you will receive a huge of WIKI token?

I don't recommend to hope for huge amount for just creating few articles, it's depend on you effort I think. we don't know in current time how much you can earn, but I think you should like to contribute and share info with others before thinking about any rewards that you can get. For me, I liked to the concept and I'm interested in platform itself cause I see as a good place to find useful information that can help in my daily life.
I have enough information from ordinary sources such as Google but I think it will be very interesting for me to get access to technical literature and probably other professions will be in demand.
Through the years google has been consistent being the number 1 most searched website, so im not sure how can wikibits can make a difference to convince users to use thier platform

well first of all I think its not the aim of Wikibits to get nr. 1  in search engines (it will be fine but this is not their aim) - they have a platform like wikipedia but in paid form - means when writers contribute with good context they will earn rewards as WIKIs.

If they will aim to rach number one then  there maybe a possibility that they can reach it. They just need to be more active and to exert a lot of effort for this to happen.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:44:26 PM

Wikibits project seems to be great but yes, they should add some more features to their project to gain more attention from the investors. This project can really turn much profitable ahead and it is upto us that how much we support this project to reach great heights.
What additional functions do you propose to contribute to this project? It seems to me that Wikibits is already well formed, we just need to support it in its development.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:29:03 PM

If they will aim to rach number one then  there maybe a possibility that they can reach it. They just need to be more active and to exert a lot of effort for this to happen.
Actually this project needs a lot of efforts to load into and also it might turn to a best project if the devs and the team takes the project to that height. Have some good expectations with this project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:35:38 PM

WIKIBITS dev team really working hard where in the initial level we could see more features however we really required the better one according to the trend, hope there will be always upgrades to the latest trends and we can do avail all the better features.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:31:24 PM

Yeah i agree with you on this one. The project really stands out and serves their users well. This is a revolution for search engines and will be a huge success. People no longer have to search something for hours.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:38:11 PM

Yeah i agree with you on this one. The project really stands out and serves their users well. This is a revolution for search engines and will be a huge success. People no longer have to search something for hours.
True, the project does attract attention because of it's idea. Search engine is a platform used by almost everyone who uses internet, to revolutionize this platform is a great idea as it directly attracts many users!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:31:13 PM

Wikibits  serves  as  a  forum  to  facilitate  the  collaborative  input and  assessment around issues  central  to  achieving  the  vision  and  goal state
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:14:25 PM

And as well wikipedia will be in this directivity to topics of crypto-world that will be able to direct her to popularisation to this topics, all the more so when it is possible on it earn for interesting content.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:36:57 PM

But it is very strange and sometimes incomprehensible why one question has so many different answers and statements. I sometimes get lost and do not understand where the truth is ..
cryptoair32

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:53:06 PM

But it is very strange and sometimes incomprehensible why one question has so many different answers and statements. I sometimes get lost and do not understand where the truth is ..
That's how the Internet looks like. Plenty of different opinions, definitions, lie and fake informations. And that's why we need services like Wikibits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: