Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:16:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:44:27 AM

Considering that I have read the telegram news that Wikibits team is facing serious problems from their country. And they are planning to reset the ICO and transfer to other countries? I don't if this is true or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:02:58 AM

Sadly even the admin and developers don't update us on these project? Is there any promotional for signature campaigns? Twitter bounties? Pretty sure there are still people who want to support WIKIBITS.
I think that you are right , they are not giving a shit about us.
The telegram group is also in chaos.
this can be a definite signal that the developers are no longer engaged in their project? Or it does not prove anything?
I do not even know what to think about this. I want to hope that the developers still did not abandon their project, because it is really promising and it has already interested many people here.

yeah. a lot of people already got interested in this project and some of them already invested. I really hope that this project will become active again and will make more developments.

I hope those investors will be able to get thier investments back with extra profit. When will the wikibits token be listed on exchanges?
This is maybe have a long time more, our WIKIBIT team don't mention about exchange or any new update of their project at website or telegram.
Thats really a bad sign. They couldn't post a single message on telegram to give the the reason. I don't know what's up with this project, all we can do is wait and expect for a response.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:42:38 AM

We finally got some updates from admin in telegram. The news seems not really good. Team has problems due to regulations of cryptocurrencies in their own company and they had to move the project to an other cryptocurrency and ICO friendly area. I understand that the project is stopped right now and we dont even know when they continue again.

Then they should have mentioned that in their twitter and first post of this thread, because there are actually some new investors that will contribute without being aware of this important info ! when check their account everything seems to be ok !

Yes, indeed! This gives me the signal that they can not identify themselves any more with this project. A few months later nobody is going to remember this project anymore. But I hope some good dev. team can start it again and finalize it. Because the idea of the project is really good.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:01:48 AM

We finally got some updates from admin in telegram. The news seems not really good. Team has problems due to regulations of cryptocurrencies in their own company and they had to move the project to an other cryptocurrency and ICO friendly area. I understand that the project is stopped right now and we dont even know when they continue again.

Then they should have mentioned that in their twitter and first post of this thread, because there are actually some new investors that will contribute without being aware of this important info ! when check their account everything seems to be ok !

Yes, indeed! This gives me the signal that they can not identify themselves any more with this project. A few months later nobody is going to remember this project anymore. But I hope some good dev. team can start it again and finalize it. Because the idea of the project is really good.
and those who have already invested in this project? Maybe the team will start working on a new project where they will think over all aspects of their work?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:18:59 AM

and those who have already invested in this project? Maybe the team will start working on a new project where they will think over all aspects of their work?
This project seems like they really abandon the trust that people and supporters give them and most especially the lots of investors that make investments for this project. I hope this will be put a solution as soon as possible and if also possible, hopefully the Wikibits team recover this project.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:30:33 AM

much depends on the team and if they could not cope with this project, then where is the guarantee that they will cope with the other?
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:04:08 AM

much depends on the team and if they could not cope with this project, then where is the guarantee that they will cope with the other?
Its not right to abandon an actove project and start a new one. They should be professional in all ways to get the respect of other people.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:58:56 AM

Sadly even the admin and developers don't update us on these project? Is there any promotional for signature campaigns? Twitter bounties? Pretty sure there are still people who want to support WIKIBITS.
this can be a definite signal that the developers are no longer engaged in their project? Or it does not prove anything?
I do not even know what to think about this. I want to hope that the developers still did not abandon their project, because it is really promising and it has already interested many people here.
I am so sad thinking that this project concept will only be gone to waste. I think the project could no longer thrive further since the team themselves seems like losing their will to continue/resume their operation after an issue.

yeah. a lot of people already got interested in this project and some of them already invested. I really hope that this project will become active again and will make more developments.

I hope those investors will be able to get thier investments back with extra profit. When will the wikibits token be listed on exchanges?
This is maybe have a long time more, our WIKIBIT team don't mention about exchange or any new update of their project at website or telegram.
It's been too long already to wait and I don't think those probable investors will trust this project anymore. This is not a good sign for Wikibits, i am sure.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:06:31 AM

I am so sad thinking that this project concept will only be gone to waste. I think the project could no longer thrive further since the team themselves seems like losing their will to continue/resume their operation after an issue.

It's been too long already to wait and I don't think those probable investors will trust this project anymore. This is not a good sign for Wikibits, i am sure.

I agree. Some investors really cannot wait for it. Also there are screenshot message that one member put it in their telegram group that the devs is moving away to another health ICO if i remember.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:10:20 AM

I hope the developer will make a listing on good exchanges with a simple registration. I think it is necessary that people can easily buy tokens and use the platform.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:14:57 AM

Its not right to abandon an actove project and start a new one. They should be professional in all ways to get the respect of other people.
that is, the development team will simply leave the Wikibits project and start developing a completely different project? And what about Wikibits? If there are people who have already invested, will they be able to get their money back?
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:39:05 AM

Well, for sure they do there best as much as they can but somehow they didn't respond at all.  As time goes by many projects looks the same advocacy as well as features on this project that can create a competition. I hope this project will continue to strive what ever it takes on this great and tremendous project.

I haven't been here for some time but I remember them being very hard at work in the beginning and also they were very responsive. Did that change?
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:13:37 AM

I am very glad that a project has appeared that will provide other points of view and to it there will be trust. I think many will want to use this platform.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:49:33 AM

Making a lot of people here waiting for nothing will really be bad move for the team's background in the future. With how the wikibits progress today, no updates, no communication from the team, this will really make the trust rating for this one go down.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:51:48 AM

I don't think this project is abandoned. We need a clarification from the developer first before saying if this project has been abandoned.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:12:11 AM

I hope the developer will make a listing on good exchanges with a simple registration. I think it is necessary that people can easily buy tokens and use the platform.

The accessibility of the platform on some exchanges needs to be easy because it's the main aspect that investors are looking for. A platform that is easy to buy tokens and offers a great profit.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:22:25 AM

hi dev, i am very impressed with your project.
I want to know more about your project especially about token sales results.? and where does your token list the marketplace?

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:41:58 AM

Considering that I have read the telegram news that Wikibits team is facing serious problems from their country. And they are planning to reset the ICO and transfer to other countries? I don't if this is true or not.
Nobody knows, and this is not official information. Since the development team and administrators have not been in contact for a long time. Therefore, this is not an official statement.
zevl194

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:51:11 AM

The most important is that the honest answer from the developer is received. It was necessary only to cooperate with the necessary people and the team for certain at some distance will be able to settle a problem.
Lodi0808

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:34:42 AM

The most important is that the honest answer from the developer is received. It was necessary only to cooperate with the necessary people and the team for certain at some distance will be able to settle a problem.
By the way how long is thier token sale and how muxh is the total collections they recieved from thier investors as of todays date?
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: