Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:05:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11754 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:48:15 PM

In what exchanges Bittwatt will be listed firstly? And which are the planned ones, do we have any information about them.

As you can read in posts above, after the ICO Bittwatt will be listed on Coss.io. CoFounder Christian Hagmann was an advisor to Coss, so they share a common history. It will be a good partnership

Thats interesting point. Now I understand how the partnership between Coss and Bittwatt happened. But this is nice one. Atleast project ends up in good exchange for the first listing.
That is a win-win situation for Bittwatt and for the coss exchange, they benefit both. Bittwatt will pay less listing price and coss will generate extra volume and fees with Bittwatt.

Surely a win win situation but it looks like bittwatt will be the ones doing more of the favour to coss exchange especially if bittwatt holds up announcements of other exchanges for sometimes to make sure coss exchange is the only known exchange were bittwatt is tradable.
bostaufik

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:01:58 PM

ico and May 27th how many tokens bitwatt are sold for now  Huh
because I see the website has no token information sold for now  Cheesy

They don't have a specific number amount of how many tokens but you can see a kind of rough idea of how many tokens are sold on the main website @ https://www.bittwatt.com/

You can see it's roughly around 85% on the timeline which hasn't been updated for a while, I imagine they will update it once the remaining 4 days left of the last 10% bonus.

Suspect it will be sold out before these 4 days.

I know this 10 % bonus ICO PHASE 3 and still have ICO PHASE 4 May 13th - May 27th and no bonus for ico phase 4
I expect $ 25.300.000,00 (soft cap) to reach
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:11:01 PM

They don't have a specific number amount of how many tokens but you can see a kind of rough idea of how many tokens are sold on the main website @ https://www.bittwatt.com/

You can see it's roughly around 85% on the timeline which hasn't been updated for a while, I imagine they will update it once the remaining 4 days left of the last 10% bonus.

I know this 10 % bonus ICO PHASE 3 and still have ICO PHASE 4 May 13th - May 27th and no bonus for ico phase 4

The softcap is already reached. We are talking here about reaching the hardcap. Which is very likely to happen if you ask me.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:33:52 PM

I found this on their telegram Bittwatt plan on getting listed on coss.io as their first exchange and more will follow. Does anyone know when they will be listed??
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:40:36 PM

Today I received my bounty tokens from bountyhive for this wonderful project. With that I am ready to fly with Bittwatt and eagerly looking forward for the ICO closure and listing.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:46:49 PM

The softcap is already reached. We are talking here about reaching the hardcap. Which is very likely to happen if you ask me.

Is the '85% complete' on the website for the current stage, or for the project overall?  Either way I agree at the rate they've been getting funds I can see them hitting the hardcap easy.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:54:34 PM

This is an amazing project. Great team good work. I'm waiting for good news from this strong project team and wish a big profit! I recommend to all investors.

I think there will be some really big news coming from Bittwatt after the ICO ends, it's crazy that there is now only 5 days left until it finishes. It's great that they have nearly hit their hard cap, don't forget new investors there is still a 10% bonus available.

in 4 days phase 3 of the ICO ends with 10% bonus, then it goes on until 27.5. without a bonus, only then ends the ICO
which big news do you expect after the ICO?

Well I haven't seen anything official from the Bittwatt team yet, but surely we are expecting some new exchange listings/partnerships after the ICO ends! I would personally like to see them get onto KuCoin, their BTW token will do well on KuCoin.

I am assuming COSS is one to start with; Coss supports fiat as well so it makes it a good place to list and raise funds. I think they can start listing with small-medium exchanges and build their way to the bigger exchanges. I know the bigger exchanges cost tons.

This seems to be very good idea. But I also feel that Bittwatt token should be available to big exchange as those exchanges earned trust of millions of people and new exchange will take some time to build such reputation.

Yea. You are right by that. Exchanges that has been in existence for a while now can easily get more people to trust them due to the time of existence and number of customers they have satisfied over time.

I think a lot of the so-called 'smaller' exchanges are seeing an influx of new investors sign up because the fees and KYC is getting out of hand on some of the larger exchanges. I think we will see a huge shift in the future of these new exchanges replacing some of the bigger ones currently operating.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:41:31 AM

I found this on their telegram Bittwatt plan on getting listed on coss.io as their first exchange and more will follow. Does anyone know when they will be listed??

This has been the major discussion here these past days... If scroll through the past thread you will notice the speculated date should come after the ico.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:10:40 AM

Bittwatt project looks very interested and reputed. i can't find price of per token? i means what price of bittwatt token with 1 ETH= ? Bittwatt? i can see here remarkable community of interest on this thread and on telegram too. amazing. good luck Dev.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:16:15 AM

This is an amazing project. Great team good work. I'm waiting for good news from this strong project team and wish a big profit! I recommend to all investors.

I think there will be some really big news coming from Bittwatt after the ICO ends, it's crazy that there is now only 5 days left until it finishes. It's great that they have nearly hit their hard cap, don't forget new investors there is still a 10% bonus available.

in 4 days phase 3 of the ICO ends with 10% bonus, then it goes on until 27.5. without a bonus, only then ends the ICO

Well I haven't seen anything official from the Bittwatt team yet, but surely we are expecting some new exchange listings/partnerships after the ICO ends! I would personally like to see them get onto KuCoin, their BTW token will do well on KuCoin.

I am assuming COSS is one to start with; Coss supports fiat as well so it makes it a good place to list and raise funds. I think they can start listing with small-medium exchanges and build their way to the bigger exchanges. I know the bigger exchanges cost tons.

This seems to be very good idea. But I also feel that Bittwatt token should be available to big exchange as those exchanges earned trust of millions of people and new exchange will take some time to build such reputation.

Well hopefully the project gets recongized as a global success and COSS can generate enough volume for BitWatt to draw attention, I'm sure if a project is big enough already, bigger exchanges don't have as much of a problem listing them since there is less risk of it being a failed project. I suspect there will be less of a price for the listing

Right. Cross exchange should show that they can handle millions of volume with ease and trader should feel confident in trading at platform.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:32:45 AM

In what exchanges Bittwatt will be listed firstly? And which are the planned ones, do we have any information about them.

As you can read in posts above, after the ICO Bittwatt will be listed on Coss.io. CoFounder Christian Hagmann was an advisor to Coss, so they share a common history. It will be a good partnership

Thats interesting point. Now I understand how the partnership between Coss and Bittwatt happened. But this is nice one. Atleast project ends up in good exchange for the first listing.

btw any confirmed news they will listing on COSS? If it is I think it is a good move securing an exchange this early. I did not notice Christian was an advisor. From what I have read he seems quite into the community. Let us see how this turns. It is interesting that they are currently expanding from Romania.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:47:37 AM

Bittwatt project looks very interested and reputed. i can't find price of per token? i means what price of bittwatt token with 1 ETH= ? Bittwatt? i can see here remarkable community of interest on this thread and on telegram too. amazing. good luck Dev.

yes, it was not easy to find the prize, for whatever reason. But we have now found out that 1 BWT = 0.12 $

Another question: Bittwatt seems to have already started in Romania, are there any user reports on how it works?
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:56:12 AM

Yea. You are right by that. Exchanges that has been in existence for a while now can easily get more people to trust them due to the time of existence and number of customers they have satisfied over time.

I agree with you guys. There are many exchanges in market, but only few earned good status and few got closed also. Cross exchange can take this (Bittwatt token listing) opportunity to prove they can manage trading with big volume perfectly.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:26:13 AM

Now i get it, that's like forming a pretty strong alliance between two brands, bittwatt is really playing their cards right and is going to be very beneficial to them, Coss been an exchange platform will help this project positively, this is really necessary, especially in this period of competitiveness and anything that will give them an edge should be implemented
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:56:49 AM

yes, it was not easy to find the prize, for whatever reason. But we have now found out that 1 BWT = 0.12 $

Another question: Bittwatt seems to have already started in Romania, are there any user reports on how it works?

I found an article about the Bittwatt platform, unfortunately it is in romanian, but for me it works with translater. In Romania you can buy energy via the EVA Energy provider and it looks simple.
http://www.economica.net/bittwatt-sistemul-care-propune-optimizarea-tranzactiilor-de-curent-electric-intra-si-in-romania-in-mai-inaco_153385.html
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:03:19 AM

Now i get it, that's like forming a pretty strong alliance between two brands, bittwatt is really playing their cards right and is going to be very beneficial to them, Coss been an exchange platform will help this project positively, this is really necessary, especially in this period of competitiveness and anything that will give them an edge should be implemented

I'm glad to hear they are listed on coss.io will give them a good base starting point and  hopefully provide them with some good volume and advertisement, getting the name out there
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:04:46 AM

I think you failed to check the date of that news as the said even seem to have taken place already. Bittwatt is already using coss exchange as a platform for selling their token during this presents ico phase. And it comes with an extra bonus
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:16:15 AM

Yes, that's exactly the thing and the whole point that is getting me excited about the whole partnership thing, now i don't think listing on exchanges will be such a herculean issue for bittwatt after the end of their ICO, which invariably means that the pace at which they reach their goal has increased to a dramatic level, they just made a decent landmark in their roadmap 
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:20:59 AM

I think you failed to check the date of that news as the said even seem to have taken place already. Bittwatt is already using coss exchange as a platform for selling their token during this presents ico phase. And it comes with an extra bonus

The tokens will probably be tradeable (on Coss or other exchanges) after the ICO is finished. It would be a really bad idea to open trading while the ICO is still running.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:32:42 AM

I was going through some details on their page and seen that the technology when it comes to tracking energy transaction is mostly on paper. To preserve history of trade you will need to get back to paper simply because accordingly to what they say is that energy trade is quite outdated. This is a very rich sector I am just surprised it is not up to date on that front.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: