Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:03:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:45:19 AM

🔥 In the last Youtube LiveStream AMA session Felix answered to many exciting questions from the community and investors — when will the full MVP be released? How will you grow the price of the token?

💎 How Felix replied to these questions and to many others you can read in our blog: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ama-session-with-felix-ceo-ubcoin-text-version-ac278c09daf2

So with this Ubcoin app is no need to go for other exchange because it has a features of converting Ubcoin to USD or USDT  and to ETH and BTC , and we need to download this APP in our smartphone so that we can purchase Ubcoin product , so this project seems very friedly for all users .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:28:46 AM

The development team of this project is consistently actively working on the project's development. That's why continuously investors are supporting this project. As well the telegram group of the project has more than 23 k members in the group.
Yes. And that's what makes the project a good and so interesting to followed because the team of Ubcoin are always here to shared some important informations in regards to it's progress. Soon, the project will be even more popular in the coming days as the team really active in promotion.
That's why UBCoin popularity is still increasing, it's how they manage to keep being active and improves the project to be a more better and reliable platform for crypto usage.
This is why I really love Ubcoin community and the project itself, both of it can surely make the platform and the project great!
Indeed. The time keeps running and flowing like a dust, while this project keeps increasing its community day by day to support the project.
Precisely the project increase the number of its team members every day and it is very good news that many are now familiar with  the project and the interest of each individual was rapidly expanding. I wish positive feedback will continue until project reach finished line.

Maybe it is because they are making more strategy to boost their advertisement. Also, the team were skilled and professionals which I think they can create a good features which it can give much more impact to the platform.
Their strategy is really effective, it shows how the team manage it well, as members are continue to be increasing, the chance of this one being popular to the market is really high.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:09:23 AM

The development team of this project is consistently actively working on the project's development. That's why continuously investors are supporting this project. As well the telegram group of the project has more than 23 k members in the group.
Yes. And that's what makes the project a good and so interesting to followed because the team of Ubcoin are always here to shared some important informations in regards to it's progress. Soon, the project will be even more popular in the coming days as the team really active in promotion.
That's why UBCoin popularity is still increasing, it's how they manage to keep being active and improves the project to be a more better and reliable platform for crypto usage.
This is why I really love Ubcoin community and the project itself, both of it can surely make the platform and the project great!
Indeed. The time keeps running and flowing like a dust, while this project keeps increasing its community day by day to support the project.
Precisely the project increase the number of its team members every day and it is very good news that many are now familiar with  the project and the interest of each individual was rapidly expanding. I wish positive feedback will continue until project reach finished line.

Maybe it is because they are making more strategy to boost their advertisement. Also, the team were skilled and professionals which I think they can create a good features which it can give much more impact to the platform.
Their strategy is really effective, it shows how the team manage it well, as members are continue to be increasing, the chance of this one being popular to the market is really high.
The popularity of this project is only happening because of the great effort exerting by the team working behind the Ubcoin project. They really make the best strategy they could ever do for this exchange crypro currency for real goods to be spread much wider in our community of crypto currencies. And moreover, I am really glad that we have this very friendly crypto project that would make us benefited onto it.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:32:54 AM

🔥 In the last Youtube LiveStream AMA session Felix answered to many exciting questions from the community and investors — when will the full MVP be released? How will you grow the price of the token?

💎 How Felix replied to these questions and to many others you can read in our blog: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ama-session-with-felix-ceo-ubcoin-text-version-ac278c09daf2

You know, I watched the video on Youtube, and I can say that a lot of my questions were dissolved, because he answered many questions that I wanted to ask.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:50:31 AM

You know, I watched the video on Youtube, and I can say that a lot of my questions were dissolved, because he answered many questions that I wanted to ask.
Ok, this is good, this is too good that he answered all your questions that you wanted to ask. However, if you still have a question to ask, just try to reach them in the telegram group.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:53:10 AM

Ok, this is good, this is too good that he answered all your questions that you wanted to ask. However, if you still have a question to ask, just try to reach them in the telegram group.
Yeah, just try to reach them in telegram, they should be answering all your questions in just a minute! Hopefully, you can support this project until the end of the ICO!
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:10:30 AM

Yeah, just try to reach them in telegram, they should be answering all your questions in just a minute! Hopefully, you can support this project until the end of the ICO!
I hope so man, there is plenty of people here who wanted to support the project, just be hoping that they won't sell immediately after the ICO has ended.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:56:12 AM

I hope so man, there is plenty of people here who wanted to support the project, just be hoping that they won't sell immediately after the ICO has ended.
Yes thats a good reminder especially for those who just want a short term profit. Hopefully those who bough a huge amount wont dump this token right away.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:31:14 AM

The popularity of this project is only happening because of the great effort exerting by the team working behind the Ubcoin project. They really make the best strategy they could ever do for this exchange crypro currency for real goods to be spread much wider in our community of crypto currencies. And moreover, I am really glad that we have this very friendly crypto project that would make us benefited onto it.

I agree, it cannot be done without the teams effort. The team just their best to make it more popular which is a good strategy they made.Hope they will continue that thing.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:45:42 AM

I agree, it cannot be done without the teams effort. The team just their best to make it more popular which is a good strategy they made.Hope they will continue that thing.
Ubcoin almost reach all their goals that boosted the project to the fullest. Now Ubcoin sale is now on stage 5 and this gives more opportunity to the investors to reach more benefits.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:56:09 AM

This Ubcoin project can not reach the goal target , witout the effort and strategy each member of the team Ubcoin have contributed  and the support of the customer and investors of this Ubcoin token project.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:11:08 AM

This Ubcoin project can not reach the goal target , witout the effort and strategy each member of the team Ubcoin have contributed  and the support of the customer and investors of this Ubcoin token project.
The team effort is a package to their hard work, without it the project would now gain more attraction and improve a lot. The Ubcoin project really deserved on what they have gain as of now.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:14:44 AM

🔥 Ubcoin Market starts REFERRAL, AIPROP and BOUNTY PAYMENTS in a few days!

💎 This and other major updates (including MVP, new dates, new major smartphone manufacturer partnership and exchange listings) - in our blog.

❤️ Read it here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/several-major-updates-from-ubcoin-9dec39afd931

That sound is so awesome for any people have joinned airdrop or bounty of UBCoin. I have interesting most at the new of listing at TOP 10 exchange Smiley.

Yes. I'm pretty sure Ubcoin will be listed in some big exchange because the project's popularity and the massive supports from the people are very impressive since it was started. It can totally help to attract even more investors that will lead to it's better implementation.

The team did handle very well the project so this is why they have some support from the people. Ubcoin has been making a lot of improvement since it was started and I am hoping that they will get their goal so that people who support it will get good amount of profits.

A lot of people seem to be praising the project but I have not really seen them do anything really major so far. No activity here either on the the ANN thread
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:02:46 AM

💎 This and other major updates (including MVP, new dates, new major smartphone manufacturer partnership and exchange listings) - in our blog.

❤️ Read it here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/several-major-updates-from-ubcoin-9dec39afd931

Very interesting blog, which I read now every time updates come from the team. Now I will wait for the sales to start and how quickly they will pass, because the team is very developed and popular here. The table will be published here on sales or not?

I may ask clarification to the team , if Ubcoin has its own APP that can stand alone without collaborating other APP ?  If I am correct with my understanding , then this is a very unique among crypto project , and I highly appreciate to this team and their efforts of developing great project .
As far as i can remember this Ubcoin has it's own APP and don't need to collaborate on other APPs to run. This is an extension project of Ubank that the team have developed years ago. That is why i am confident that this Ubcoin project will succeed considering the team's experience in handling projects.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:23:37 AM

Very interesting blog, which I read now every time updates come from the team. Now I will wait for the sales to start and how quickly they will pass, because the team is very developed and popular here. The table will be published here on sales or not?
Dude, really? the sales have been started from a while months ago! Please go to their website so you can learn more about the project.
Thank you, I just did not go into this project for a long time to find out about the news. Several times I did not have a website, so I asked here. But the problem was solved, now I can observe the project through the official website and read all the news there.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:11:17 AM

I know I extended the ISO project until August 27th. Tell me, please, but will the company be Twitter or not? I know that this bounty ended on May 31, but is it possible to launch a new award to the end of ISO or not?
Very soon the development team will announce news related to the project and how it will develop further. Wait for a while until they publish the news, there is likely to be indicated about all new products and developments with the platform.
I think developers should post here news about updates in the project. So you just need to come here more often and read the information from the developers.
I come here almost every day in the hope of new team updates, so that the token grows in price. But this unfortunately until I saw. Now things are bad with the prices for tokens, they are all red and all fell very much. I expect that this will pass and the green light will turn up.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:12:05 AM

Yeah, they are that active that they answer  questions effectively and efficiently in a short amount of time, so they really are reliable and trust worthy.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:21:39 PM

Yeah, they are that active that they answer  questions effectively and efficiently in a short amount of time, so they really are reliable and trust worthy.
Yes, I also seen their activeness.  They always serve the people in the Telegram  channel. I agree that they are very trusted people,  the project i very lucky to have its competitive and aggressive team members.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:57:04 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 01:08:21 PM by choychoy

Yeah i like how Felix spare his time to answer those question from the investors and I know from the bottom of my heart how Felix did to enlighten the  worries of those investors about this project and they have now peace of mind to patiently wait for the implementation of this project. Same as with me that I need to be patient to wait.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:17:44 PM

Yeah i like how Felix spare his time to answer those question from the investors and I know from the bottom of my heart how Felix did to enlighten the  worries of those investors about this project and they have now peace of mind to patiently wait for the implementation of this project. Same as with me that I need to be patient to wait.
Exactly, I appreciate and impress with how Mr. Felix answer all the relevant  questions from the invetors and community.  Surely now it gains positive impression and feedbacks  from the viewers and potentials investors.  Hoping for the team to have a full support to rightfully develop and enhance the project implementation soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: