Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:45:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:13:27 PM

I don't quite understand your white paper, but I see so many investors
As well as your team members are excellent, I wish you success
Sometimes it hard to understand a whitepaper when you are new in cryptocurrency as it contains terminologies that are not common. If you are interested ask the team if they had translated whitepaper on your mother tongue to make you understand the whole plan of the project and you can also participate on the crowd sale and be part of the strong community of Ubcoin.
Might be some technical terms are confusing him? Well, you can ask the team here or in their support service on what you want to understand more about UBCoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:16:43 PM

Now I understand that your project will be on all mobile devices LG? And on older devices it can be installed or only on new devices it will be?
If i don't have mistake, they said that UBCoin application will be pre-install automatically? About olders devices, i think like others android devices, we still using UBCoin app normally.
Then I have another question, who is interested in buying mobile phones from LG now? They are not so popular, so I would advise to release the first application on Apple.

They are revamping their mobile phone and relaunching them with some ambiitious goals 😃 If you would check the sales numbers from 2016 and 2017 you would see a growth in sales. The expectations are this growth will continu in next years to come. Besides that, of course LG isn't the only partner we have Smiley Remember that we also announced Samsung!
and of course, there will be an iOS version of the app, it's just Apple does not preinstall it, but it will be available for download from the AppStore
Is the cooperation with Samsung not yet confirmed? Are you just negotiating? When will the release of smartphones with the built-in application begin?
I think it's already confirmed as partnership for this project, as I have seen on some articles/blogs they have provided here.
Yeah right buddy. And also not only the Samsung company but the Ubcoin project team already been have other large potential investors and partners that is already been confirmed. This Ubcoin project is not just a simple project but a really remarkable and vry promising project that come to exist.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:31:56 PM

🚀 Another resounding forecast:
Christopher Matta believes a return to $15,000 for bitcoin is attainable. http://bit.ly/2Nl3jPA

Do you still doubt? Stop it 😉  
You’re just losing your time ⌛  
Join #Ubcoin Token Sale Stage 6 (9% discount) here: http://ubcoin.io

If I can say about the 9% discount at the time, it is a buy time signal from the Ubcoin to buy some tokens from them.
9% discount is not a quite big amount of discount after all. But, I can say totally its worth it, even if its worth just small.
It's not that big but it's still amazingly good to all who want to purchase. Huge success is from small things that make the project more innovative and advantages many. Ubcoin project is clearly achieving their goals and plans.

Normally, each stage of ICO its discount continue to decrease so this is why the discount now is not that big anymore. Well, at least they still have some discounted token if they buy now. Furthermore, they manage well their sales and hopefully all will be achieved.

As I have noticed that they just follow their timeline as the team working on these , and maybe after these all token sale , they will officially announce about softcap or even hardcap , just an updates which some of the supporters are very eager to know , base in my own observation .
most likely the full results of the team will announce only after the end of all sales, when the full picture is visible. In the meantime, there is time for buying with a 9% bonus, especially if the forecasts about the increase in the price for Bitcoin really come true, these investments will justify themselves.
Hopefully the bitcoin forecast is accurate since it is already the 3rd quarter of the year where it all started last year to show a bullish trend. Everyone is hoping that it happens again this year.

Right bud, hopefully they will keep this forecast in an precise manner so that they would come up with a good future in the world of cryptos. Wish them a great opportunity  in the coming days here in the crypto community.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:00:18 PM

Great good news are keep on flooding here in the community of the Ubcoin project. This is indeed a good one. We can clearly see the effort and hard work of the regarding to making this project this far as an exchange crypto currency for real goods. I am looking forward to the real good industry to become better and bring satisfaction to the users of this project.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:33:34 PM

With more than 16 million potential user, UBCoin will be big project when will become an integral part of Ubank. We will forget fiat sell goods, get crypto step by step.

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:55:14 PM

With more than 16 million potential user, UBCoin will be big project when will become an integral part of Ubank. We will forget fiat sell goods, get crypto step by step.
Yes, the team have more than 10 years of working at here, everyone can read their roadmap and whitepaper to understand more about the UBCoin team and see that we have professional team.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:10:24 AM

🔥 #Ubcoin Identifies Suspicious and Fraudulent Ads Utilizing Artificial Intelligence #ubcoinnews

🌟 The solution identifies suspicious ads, duplicate ads, low-cost ads, abnormal ads and finds weird user behavior patterns in the data.

Read how it works:

https://medium.com/@ubcoin/the-ubcoin-market-identifies-suspicious-and-fraudulent-ads-utilizing-artificial-intelligence-760ce4a669cf

This team is really a magnificent since they are working spectacular of taking care of their costumers of Ubcoin market and users of Ubank APP , on this very early stage they already prepared and anticipating a scammers of the Ubcoin market by using artificial intelligence technologies.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:32:05 AM

Is it a ‘Giants’ Adoption Day’ today? US tech giant Oracle confirmed the release of its cloud-based blockchain platform: http://bit.ly/2L4a1N1

Backed by strong partnerships, #Ubcoin is going to be a game-changer for trade sector 
Join Token Sale: https://ubcoin.io  👈

The big news that doesn't have to connect in UBCOIN?! But pretty sure the Hardcap will be tough to reach considering they need more big promotions and campaigns. I supposed if Oracle will be working with UBcoin then that's a bomb!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:16:18 AM

🔥 #Ubcoin Identifies Suspicious and Fraudulent Ads Utilizing Artificial Intelligence #ubcoinnews

🌟 The solution identifies suspicious ads, duplicate ads, low-cost ads, abnormal ads and finds weird user behavior patterns in the data.

Read how it works:

https://medium.com/@ubcoin/the-ubcoin-market-identifies-suspicious-and-fraudulent-ads-utilizing-artificial-intelligence-760ce4a669cf

This team is really a magnificent since they are working spectacular of taking care of their costumers of Ubcoin market and users of Ubank APP , on this very early stage they already prepared and anticipating a scammers of the Ubcoin market by using artificial intelligence technologies.
The team working behind the Ubcoin project is a good is really awesome. And not just that because it is very clear that they make a lots of effort to make this project this is far. And I am sure that in every day that has pass they keep on gaining the trust of the crowd, especially now in times like this anticipation regarding the scammers of this project.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:22:50 AM

Yes, the team have more than 10 years of working at here, everyone can read their roadmap and whitepaper to understand more about the UBCoin team and see that we have professional team.
The team really have been through so many obstacles, trials and challenges faced in that 10 years of their journey up until now. This has no doubt why it is a very respectable crypto currency project and also a very promising project that gain my interest and trust as well as the full support to keep on looking for its continuous developments and success.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:03:22 AM

🔥 The Ubcoin Market Identifies Suspicious and Fraudulent Ads Utilizing Artificial Intelligence

In marketplaces like Ubcoin Market listings (ads) are created and posted by users themselves. Among the legitimate ads some are posted by scammers, unfortunately.

👑 To search for and identify listings posted by scammers, the Ubcoin Market team developed a solution based on artificial intelligence technologies.

🌟 It identifies suspicious ads, reveals duplicate ads, low-cost ads, abnormal ads and finds weird user behavior patterns in the data.

💎 The use of machine learning algorithms makes the purchasing and selling of goods for cryptocurrency on the Ubcoin Market safe and secure.

Read how it works: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/the-ubcoin-market-identifies-suspicious-and-fraudulent-ads-utilizing-artificial-intelligence-760ce4a669cf

I hope these suspicious and fraudulent ads can be utilized on the Ubcoin platform so that the platform was clean from these ads.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:16:31 AM

In ICO sale website I noticed there is 93.21 BTC collected right plus the 7798 ETH? So, all in all, they already have reached their soft cap if BTC and eth combined?
Probably yes if we do the math mate but we need to wait for the official statement of the admin just to be sure if they already hit the softcap.

Pretty big members that I have seened in their website like more than 2 Million members are already in UBCOIN platforms. From my expectation, they can easily reach their hard cap with those big supporters.
Yes, actually its realy quite a good number. Its not easy to invite and convince the huge amount of that members. It only means that the project realy a good one because many believes its potential and strength towards success.
Feels great that the amount of members here are so huge already, might be a reason too with the continuous success of the progress of UBCoin.
Well I think their are already many supporters in the project in the beginning, and is increasing by the time they show positive results so its natural that Ubcoin earned many supporters.

fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:48:34 AM

🔥 The Ubcoin Market Identifies Suspicious and Fraudulent Ads Utilizing Artificial Intelligence

In marketplaces like Ubcoin Market listings (ads) are created and posted by users themselves. Among the legitimate ads some are posted by scammers, unfortunately.

👑 To search for and identify listings posted by scammers, the Ubcoin Market team developed a solution based on artificial intelligence technologies.

🌟 It identifies suspicious ads, reveals duplicate ads, low-cost ads, abnormal ads and finds weird user behavior patterns in the data.

💎 The use of machine learning algorithms makes the purchasing and selling of goods for cryptocurrency on the Ubcoin Market safe and secure.

Read how it works: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/the-ubcoin-market-identifies-suspicious-and-fraudulent-ads-utilizing-artificial-intelligence-760ce4a669cf

I hope these suspicious and fraudulent ads can be utilized on the Ubcoin platform so that the platform was clean from these ads.
it is good that the platform has a technology that identifies fraudulent ads before someone uses them. The safety of users should be the first place for developers.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:01:08 AM

To realize that, we will be working with AI as stated above Wink So no worries Smiley
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:01:22 AM

🔥❤️ A FEW HOURS LEFT - A limited random BONUS 500 UBC!

Make contribution of ANY amount till July, 20 (12.00 GMT) and get a chance for a BONUS of 500 UBC.

🎉 10 randomly-chosen wallets that were used to buy UBC tokens each from July, 16 (12.00 GMT) till July, 20 (12.00 GMT) will receive BONUS 500 UBC.

The stage discount 9% remains in force for all BONUS participants.

💥 Don’t miss the chance — get tokens on https://ubcoin.io/en!
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:01:29 AM

In ICO sale website I noticed there is 93.21 BTC collected right plus the 7798 ETH? So, all in all, they already have reached their soft cap if BTC and eth combined?
Probably yes if we do the math mate but we need to wait for the official statement of the admin just to be sure if they already hit the softcap.

Pretty big members that I have seened in their website like more than 2 Million members are already in UBCOIN platforms. From my expectation, they can easily reach their hard cap with those big supporters.
Yes, actually its realy quite a good number. Its not easy to invite and convince the huge amount of that members. It only means that the project realy a good one because many believes its potential and strength towards success.
Feels great that the amount of members here are so huge already, might be a reason too with the continuous success of the progress of UBCoin.
Well I think their are already many supporters in the project in the beginning, and is increasing by the time they show positive results so its natural that Ubcoin earned many supporters.
people's interest depends on the goals of the project. The Ubcoin project is interesting to many people, because it can be used in real life.
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:21:17 AM

Make contribution of ANY amount till July, 20 (12.00 GMT) and get a chance for a BONUS of 500 UBC.

🎉 10 randomly-chosen wallets that were used to buy UBC tokens each from July, 16 (12.00 GMT) till July, 20 (12.00 GMT) will receive BONUS 500 UBC.

this is a great opportunity to take advantage by members but is there a minimum contribution requirement to be eligible for the ubcoin bonus raffle?
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:24:36 AM

Read how it works:

The team working behind the Ubcoin project is a good is really awesome. And not just that because it is very clear that they make a lots of effort to make this project this is far. And I am sure that in every day that has pass they keep on gaining the trust of the crowd, especially now in times like this anticipation regarding the scammers of this project.
This shows how knowledgeable the team behind this project in quickly identifying issues about this great project. They immidiately applied a quick and effective resolution also.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:37:02 AM

this is a great opportunity to take advantage by members but is there a minimum contribution requirement to be eligible for the ubcoin bonus raffle?
In my understanding, any amount will give you a chance to have that random bonus and we should take advantage of it. That is on top of the 9% discount.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:46:10 AM

In my understanding, any amount will give you a chance to have that random bonus and we should take advantage of it. That is on top of the 9% discount.
this is a good promotion. It's always nice to receive some bonuses. I am sure many people will take part in this action, especially since there is not enough time left.
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: