Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:18:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:40:33 PM

In ICO sale website I noticed there is 93.21 BTC collected right plus the 7798 ETH? So, all in all, they already have reached their soft cap if BTC and eth combined?
As they said before, UBCoin team collect soft cap from long time ago, 8k ETH is only milestone bro. Now is only the time for get more funds Smiley
Sounds like they have not updated it yet on their website? Well, having said that they have reach one of their milestone is really a good thing.

I am pretty certain it is updated on the site. Try to clear your cache and check the website again please.

That's right, apparently the problem is this. The site is updated in a timely manner, you just need to clean the cache and update the site. Try to do it, after it all must be ok.
At this time the Ubcoin has already reach the soft cap of their campaign , their as of today is try to sell all the tokens they have to target and may reach nearer the hard cap of the Ubcoin project, even if it is a high value hard cap , but it might happen ,they are still very active for their stage 6 ICO sell and giving discounts to customers.

Obviously, they already reach the stage 6 in their token sale, so commonly soft cap has already been achieved. As what we can observed, they are now dealing more potential partners to make used of their platform due to the fact that their features were quite seems very useful in the near future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:45:07 PM

In ICO sale website I noticed there is 93.21 BTC collected right plus the 7798 ETH? So, all in all, they already have reached their soft cap if BTC and eth combined?
As they said before, UBCoin team collect soft cap from long time ago, 8k ETH is only milestone bro. Now is only the time for get more funds Smiley
Sounds like they have not updated it yet on their website? Well, having said that they have reach one of their milestone is really a good thing.

I am pretty certain it is updated on the site. Try to clear your cache and check the website again please.

It is not yet updated, it will be updated once the ICO ends for the BTC allocated on the ETH because it's really wasting time.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

Probably yes if we do the math mate but we need to wait for the official statement of the admin just to be sure if they already hit the softcap.

Pretty big members that I have seened in their website like more than 2 Million members are already in UBCOIN platforms. From my expectation, they can easily reach their hard cap with those big supporters.
The hard cap, 28k eth was a big amount, I don't think they will reach their hard cap but, I do believe they can reach 10k eth in the end.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:00:10 PM

That's right, apparently the problem is this. The site is updated in a timely manner, you just need to clean the cache and update the site. Try to do it, after it all must be ok.
At this time the Ubcoin has already reach the soft cap of their campaign , their as of today is try to sell all the tokens they have to target and may reach nearer the hard cap of the Ubcoin project, even if it is a high value hard cap , but it might happen ,they are still very active for their stage 6 ICO sell and giving discounts to customers.

Meh just activity means little these days cause most ICOs can some or the other how buy activity so people shouldn't really check that as a measure
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:03:01 PM

🔥 The Ubcoin Market Identifies Suspicious and Fraudulent Ads Utilizing Artificial Intelligence

In marketplaces like Ubcoin Market listings (ads) are created and posted by users themselves. Among the legitimate ads some are posted by scammers, unfortunately.

👑 To search for and identify listings posted by scammers, the Ubcoin Market team developed a solution based on artificial intelligence technologies.

🌟 It identifies suspicious ads, reveals duplicate ads, low-cost ads, abnormal ads and finds weird user behavior patterns in the data.

💎 The use of machine learning algorithms makes the purchasing and selling of goods for cryptocurrency on the Ubcoin Market safe and secure.

Read how it works: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/the-ubcoin-market-identifies-suspicious-and-fraudulent-ads-utilizing-artificial-intelligence-760ce4a669cf
Levyathan

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

I don't quite understand your white paper, but I see so many investors
As well as your team members are excellent, I wish you success
You can visit their website mate and to their telegram group. The team members and developers are more active in the telegram group they can give you the information you need and if you have any clarification you can directly ask them.
As far as I know, the telegram group is the best and the easiest way to interact with the developer so you can get in touch with them.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

Enjoy a FRESH and INSPIRING selection of HIGH QUALITY video reviews about Ubcoin in different languages:

IN ENGLISH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTqGFEvzxHA

IN INDONESIAN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXBrzhEC79o

IN POLISH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkOHaggg6yM

IN TURKISH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbdV2AOMfoM 

IN JAPANESE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpXMPnSoWoQ&feature=youtu.be 

🌟 Ubcoin discount 9%  ENDS IN 2 DAYS — buy tokens on https://ubcoin.io !

Excellent! We have been talking about this for a long time to translate into different languages. Now that you have done such a job, I think that the result will not take long to wait.
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:51:25 PM

The First Version of Blockchain-Based Ubcoin Marketplace Has Been Released https://coinidol.com/first-version-of-blockchain-based-ubcoin-marketplace-has-been-released/
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:36:08 PM

Enjoy a FRESH and INSPIRING selection of HIGH QUALITY video reviews about Ubcoin in different languages:

IN ENGLISH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTqGFEvzxHA

IN INDONESIAN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXBrzhEC79o

IN POLISH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkOHaggg6yM

IN TURKISH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbdV2AOMfoM 

IN JAPANESE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpXMPnSoWoQ&feature=youtu.be 

🌟 Ubcoin discount 9%  ENDS IN 2 DAYS — buy tokens on https://ubcoin.io !

Excellent! We have been talking about this for a long time to translate into different languages. Now that you have done such a job, I think that the result will not take long to wait.

Yeah! In understanding different words or languages is difficult because you needs translator for you to understand what is the input all about. We are so glad to hear that their is already translated words for us to be updated.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:37:41 PM

Now I understand that your project will be on all mobile devices LG? And on older devices it can be installed or only on new devices it will be?
If i don't have mistake, they said that UBCoin application will be pre-install automatically? About olders devices, i think like others android devices, we still using UBCoin app normally.
Then I have another question, who is interested in buying mobile phones from LG now? They are not so popular, so I would advise to release the first application on Apple.
They are revamping their mobile phone and relaunching them with some ambiitious goals 😃 If you would check the sales numbers from 2016 and 2017 you would see a growth in sales. The expectations are this growth will continu in next years to come. Besides that, of course LG isn't the only partner we have Smiley Remember that we also announced Samsung!
and of course, there will be an iOS version of the app, it's just Apple does not preinstall it, but it will be available for download from the AppStore
Is the cooperation with Samsung not yet confirmed? Are you just negotiating? When will the release of smartphones with the built-in application begin?
This is not yet known, because they do not yet know themselves, only signed the contract, and when the first phone will be released it is not yet known.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:40:45 PM

That is great to hear if that is possibly happen if the soft cap of the project already reach the target it means they are really capable of doing already a bigger business transaction than this project because they have strenght to gather so that they will be successful.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:44:12 PM

Now I understand that your project will be on all mobile devices LG? And on older devices it can be installed or only on new devices it will be?
If i don't have mistake, they said that UBCoin application will be pre-install automatically? About olders devices, i think like others android devices, we still using UBCoin app normally.
Then I have another question, who is interested in buying mobile phones from LG now? They are not so popular, so I would advise to release the first application on Apple.
They are revamping their mobile phone and relaunching them with some ambiitious goals 😃 If you would check the sales numbers from 2016 and 2017 you would see a growth in sales. The expectations are this growth will continu in next years to come. Besides that, of course LG isn't the only partner we have Smiley Remember that we also announced Samsung!
and of course, there will be an iOS version of the app, it's just Apple does not preinstall it, but it will be available for download from the AppStore
Is the cooperation with Samsung not yet confirmed? Are you just negotiating? When will the release of smartphones with the built-in application begin?
This is not yet known, because they do not yet know themselves, only signed the contract, and when the first phone will be released it is not yet known.

Although we can see an updates of these project that can be a way of proof so that we can be able to accept the reality that this would run in the economy as the latest income would be of many people living in the bitcoiner world. Yet it could be a long process so that people will know this but that is always a first step.
vivavivu

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:39:30 PM

I recently visited  the site and I saw that its only 300 ETH before they will reach their soft cap 8k ETH. I am predicting it will be finished after 2 to 3 days.
Ohh really, they have already reached their soft cap long time ago. You may have missed something. I thought that they will hit hardcap before the end of their crowdsale.

The 8k ETH is a milestone and not a soft- or hardcap. We indeed have reached soft cap a long while ago Smiley
The end of the crowd sale is fast approaching, don't you have a some sort of a bonus scheme that is very appealing to those who have not yet invested but planning to purchase? Some sort of "Year end SALE.  Smiley
They still have at least 2 stage more and as i know so far, the team will provide us new update about their business asap after crowd sale end.
Nice atleast the project is very near to the top. Two more steps and the project will be a success. The team and developers never fails the people to inform the new updates and progress of the project. They keep on connecting people even they are busy their individual jobs.
Yeap. They keep it day by day and i feeling they have good strategy at building reputation, honestly. I only think they have experienced at developing, but marketing team do more well.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:05:15 PM

We have partnered with such giants of technologies as Samsung and FLY. We also have strategic partnership with MDM Bank (Binbank) and Sovcom Bank (big and well-known banks in Russia). Also Ubank (with Ubcoin as its integral part) Signed Pre-Installation Deal With South Korean Tech Giant LG.
Betay

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:06:18 PM

We offered several discounts/bonusses/actions earlier on. The fact is that if you would offer some sort of high bonus now on the end of the process, you would disrespect early/earlier contributors. The discount that is offered now, is the discount that should convince people it is not too late to contribute to your ITO
I understand and it is a good thing that don't compromise or disrespect your early investors. Nice project and good team, keep it up.

Thank you Smiley
Betay

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:07:25 PM

I am disappointed that the Ubcoin project still can not collect the milestone in 8000 ETH. The team is active in the social sphere. networks,but the result is not visible!

This will just be a matter of time buddy, no worries Wink
Betay

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:10:01 PM

🔥 #Ubcoin Identifies Suspicious and Fraudulent Ads Utilizing Artificial Intelligence #ubcoinnews

🌟 The solution identifies suspicious ads, duplicate ads, low-cost ads, abnormal ads and finds weird user behavior patterns in the data.

Read how it works:

https://medium.com/@ubcoin/the-ubcoin-market-identifies-suspicious-and-fraudulent-ads-utilizing-artificial-intelligence-760ce4a669cf
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:41:26 PM

The First Version of Blockchain-Based Ubcoin Marketplace Has Been Released https://coinidol.com/first-version-of-blockchain-based-ubcoin-marketplace-has-been-released/

Indeed, the team again did a great job which this'll make them more attractive towards the investors. They can try to browse the said Ubcoin marketplace to see it for themselves about the platform.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:04:45 PM

Probably yes if we do the math mate but we need to wait for the official statement of the admin just to be sure if they already hit the softcap.

Pretty big members that I have seened in their website like more than 2 Million members are already in UBCOIN platforms. From my expectation, they can easily reach their hard cap with those big supporters.
Yes, actually its realy quite a good number. Its not easy to invite and convince the huge amount of that members. It only means that the project realy a good one because many believes its potential and strength towards success.
Feels great that the amount of members here are so huge already, might be a reason too with the continuous success of the progress of UBCoin.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:09:37 PM

I think it's already confirmed as partnership for this project, as I have seen on some articles/blogs they have provided here.
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: