Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:01:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63893 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:26:20 PM

🔥 In the last Youtube LiveStream AMA session Felix answered to many exciting questions from the community and investors — when will the full MVP be released? How will you grow the price of the token?

💎 How Felix replied to these questions and to many others you can read in our blog: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ama-session-with-felix-ceo-ubcoin-text-version-ac278c09daf2

You know, I watched the video on Youtube, and I can say that a lot of my questions were dissolved, because he answered many questions that I wanted to ask.
Yeah i like how Felix spare his time to answer those question from the investors and I know from the bottom of my heart how Felix did to enlighten the  worries of those investors about this project and they have now peace of mind to patiently wait for the implementation of this project. Same as with me that I need to be patient to wait.
Exactly, I appreciate and impress with how Mr. Felix answer all the relevant  questions from the invetors and community.  Surely now it gains positive impression and feedbacks  from the viewers and potentials investors.  Hoping for the team to have a full support to rightfully develop and enhance the project implementation soon.

It somehow helps the project boost its marketing strategy. It is good that the team did more innovation in terms of promoting more their platform so that there will be more people who will get to understand more about the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:52:30 PM

🔥 In the last Youtube LiveStream AMA session Felix answered to many exciting questions from the community and investors — when will the full MVP be released? How will you grow the price of the token?

💎 How Felix replied to these questions and to many others you can read in our blog: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ama-session-with-felix-ceo-ubcoin-text-version-ac278c09daf2

You know, I watched the video on Youtube, and I can say that a lot of my questions were dissolved, because he answered many questions that I wanted to ask.
Yeah i like how Felix spare his time to answer those question from the investors and I know from the bottom of my heart how Felix did to enlighten the  worries of those investors about this project and they have now peace of mind to patiently wait for the implementation of this project. Same as with me that I need to be patient to wait.
Exactly, I appreciate and impress with how Mr. Felix answer all the relevant  questions from the invetors and community.  Surely now it gains positive impression and feedbacks  from the viewers and potentials investors.  Hoping for the team to have a full support to rightfully develop and enhance the project implementation soon.

It somehow helps the project boost its marketing strategy. It is good that the team did more innovation in terms of promoting more their platform so that there will be more people who will get to understand more about the platform.
I noticed that the team is very actively working on advertising its project. They regularly publish articles about the project and arrange sessions on Youtube. From this the number of supporters of the project goes up.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:21:58 PM

I noticed that the team is very actively working on advertising its project. They regularly publish articles about the project and arrange sessions on Youtube. From this the number of supporters of the project goes up.

This is great because in that way, their information will be disseminate and there will be more will get to know more about Ubcoin. I hope they mention about their potential partners which they keep working.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:30:40 PM

I know I extended the ISO project until August 27th. Tell me, please, but will the company be Twitter or not? I know that this bounty ended on May 31, but is it possible to launch a new award to the end of ISO or not?
Very soon the development team will announce news related to the project and how it will develop further. Wait for a while until they publish the news, there is likely to be indicated about all new products and developments with the platform.
I think developers should post here news about updates in the project. So you just need to come here more often and read the information from the developers.
I come here almost every day in the hope of new team updates, so that the token grows in price. But this unfortunately until I saw. Now things are bad with the prices for tokens, they are all red and all fell very much. I expect that this will pass and the green light will turn up.
All we can do for now mate is hope for the best. Let's think more positive and hope everything will be fine. As days pass I am very confident that this will be fine next few days, red time will be ended and green season is fast approaching.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:37:27 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 04:19:55 PM by Jedie22

Agree the youtube vedio presentation enlightened the minds of many those questions and inquiries that is not settled and answered has been answer through the vedio presentation. That is what I always try to suggest to new projects in the market good and transparent vedio presentation will surely hit.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:06:39 PM

Agree the youtube vedio presentation enlightened the minds of many those questions and inquiries that is not settled and answered has been answer through the vedio presentation. That is what I always try to suggest to new projects in the marketa
a good and ttransparentvedio  presentation will surely  a hit.
absolutely true, a good video presentation or live communication with supporters of the project helps the team to develop the project in the right direction.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:34:43 PM

Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. The video presentation is very helpful for everyone. With the help of video presentation we can easily understand how does the project work. Video presentation is the best source to understand the project easily.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:44:08 PM

Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. The video presentation is very helpful for everyone. With the help of video presentation we can easily understand how does the project work. Video presentation is the best source to understand the project easily.
Agree, the vedios presentation make followers and investors to understand the project fast and easy.  Vedio presentation make the project more attractive and appealing with the help of the vedio people will eventually like the project and easily identify its positive outcome.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:52:58 PM

Exactly. This kind of presentation will always be a good way to explained further about the specific functions of a project. And also, it can help for all people to have a better understanding on how the platform works in real time.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:44:36 PM

I know I extended the ISO project until August 27th. Tell me, please, but will the company be Twitter or not? I know that this bounty ended on May 31, but is it possible to launch a new award to the end of ISO or not?
Very soon the development team will announce news related to the project and how it will develop further. Wait for a while until they publish the news, there is likely to be indicated about all new products and developments with the platform.
I think developers should post here news about updates in the project. So you just need to come here more often and read the information from the developers.
I come here almost every day in the hope of new team updates, so that the token grows in price. But this unfortunately until I saw. Now things are bad with the prices for tokens, they are all red and all fell very much. I expect that this will pass and the green light will turn up.
All we can do for now mate is hope for the best. Let's think more positive and hope everything will be fine. As days pass I am very confident that this will be fine next few days, red time will be ended and green season is fast approaching.

That i what we called a power of positivity don't lost hope eventhough you face challenges and obstacle in any ICOs because that is a way to find strenght in the technology world of businees. This project is well presented as what I have seen the process are in the flow.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:51:57 PM

Agree the youtube vedio presentation enlightened the minds of many those questions and inquiries that is not settled and answered has been answer through the vedio presentation. That is what I always try to suggest to new projects in the marketa

That is true it is a big help to everyone the youtube vedio because other people don't undesrtand and cannot speak well too. Language is very important  to everyone because it is a way to communication. Youtube now is in demand for us to know and gather infortation too. It is also happened that the investors came from different countries.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:01:07 PM

💎 How Felix replied to these questions and to many others you can read in our blog: https://medium.com5@ubcoin/ama-session-with-felix-ceo-ubcoin-text-version-ac278c09daf2

That is true many bitcoiner uses youtube as way of informations such as understanding the different languages, for them to encounter different personality and that is a startegy too if you find a great opportunity. It comes in various ways, just like the vedio presentation, it represents the idea what is Ubcoin all about.
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:02:14 PM

🔥🔥🔥 NEW and UPLIFTING selection of articles about Ubcoin in various languages. They are about how Ubcoin Market will be opening Offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, and South Korea!

IN ENGLISH:  https://ambcrypto.com/ubcoin-market-open-offices-singapore-hong-kong-south-korea/

IN TURKISH: https://kriptoparahaber.com/ubcoin-market-buyuyor.html

IN GERMAN: https://coin-hero.de/ubcoin-market-eroeffnet-weitere-standorte-in-singapur-hong-kong-und-in-suedkorea/

IN PORTUGUESE: https://livecoins.com.br/ubcoin-market-to-open-offices-in-singapore-hong-kong-and-south-korea/

IN ITALIAN: https://www.ilbitcoin.news/ubcoin-apre-uffici-a-singapore-hong-kong-e-corea-del-sud/

🌟 BONUS 1000 UBC ENDS LESS THAT IN TWO DAYS —  buy tokens NOW on https://ubcoin.io !
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:26:46 PM

I agree with your thoughts, it is good to be always think for the positive outcome of the project because it wii help them to have a confident to make more updates about the concept of the project. The support of the community will give them courage to be firm with their goals.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:50:16 PM

I agree with your thoughts, it is good to be always think for the positive outcome of the project because it wii help them to have a confident to make more updates about the concept of the project. The support of the community will give them courage to be firm with their goals.
The growth of UBCoin is come to both good community and the team. At UBCoin now, i only think the good news about listing at major exchange is best news.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:12:46 PM

absolutely true, a good video presentation or live communication with supporters of the project helps the team to develop the project in the right direction.
I remember that UBCoin have some video from investors look like make reviews about their office. And i see it have good reviews, i myself like livestream more than.

wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:22:20 PM

Ubcoin keeps growing due to the team are always making improvement about the development of the platform. Furthermore, is the team still joining some conference for them to be able to explain more about the good benefits of using their marketplace?
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:41:31 PM

Ubcoin keeps growing due to the team are always making improvement about the development of the platform. Furthermore, is the team still joining some conference for them to be able to explain more about the good benefits of using their marketplace?

Participation in seminars and presentations about UBcoin is extremely necessary, in the context of information disturbance on the Internet today, the seminars always prove their own effectiveness.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:57:39 PM

🔥 Ubcoin Market starts REFERRAL, AIPROP and BOUNTY PAYMENTS in a few days!

💎 This and other major updates (including MVP, new dates, new major smartphone manufacturer partnership and exchange listings) - in our blog.

❤️ Read it here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/several-major-updates-from-ubcoin-9dec39afd931

That sound is so awesome for any people have joinned airdrop or bounty of UBCoin. I have interesting most at the new of listing at TOP 10 exchange Smiley.

Yes. I'm pretty sure Ubcoin will be listed in some big exchange because the project's popularity and the massive supports from the people are very impressive since it was started. It can totally help to attract even more investors that will lead to it's better implementation.

The team did handle very well the project so this is why they have some support from the people. Ubcoin has been making a lot of improvement since it was started and I am hoping that they will get their goal so that people who support it will get good amount of profits.

A lot of people seem to be praising the project but I have not really seen them do anything really major so far. No activity here either on the the ANN thread
If you're reading carefully, they are praising the project because of the updates they are showing in their blog site, which contains a lot of interesting progress and development of UBCoin. Maybe you should try to read them.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:26:31 AM

🔥 Ubcoin Market starts REFERRAL, AIPROP and BOUNTY PAYMENTS in a few days!

💎 This and other major updates (including MVP, new dates, new major smartphone manufacturer partnership and exchange listings) - in our blog.

❤️ Read it here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/several-major-updates-from-ubcoin-9dec39afd931

That sound is so awesome for any people have joinned airdrop or bounty of UBCoin. I have interesting most at the new of listing at TOP 10 exchange Smiley.

Yes. I'm pretty sure Ubcoin will be listed in some big exchange because the project's popularity and the massive supports from the people are very impressive since it was started. It can totally help to attract even more investors that will lead to it's better implementation.

The team did handle very well the project so this is why they have some support from the people. Ubcoin has been making a lot of improvement since it was started and I am hoping that they will get their goal so that people who support it will get good amount of profits.

A lot of people seem to be praising the project but I have not really seen them do anything really major so far. No activity here either on the the ANN thread
If you're reading carefully, they are praising the project because of the updates they are showing in their blog site, which contains a lot of interesting progress and development of UBCoin. Maybe you should try to read them.
Yeah definitely right buddy. People are praising this project because they found something different and excellent in this project. The achievements and updates cannot only be seen here in their Ann thread. The Ubcoin project has their blog site so better for the people to know and read informations there. But still, it is much better of the team will also include updates here in their Ann thread.
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: