Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:55:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:17:40 AM

Do you have a test ride for this Passenger Drones? Do you need any volunteers? I'm willing to get my Visa and buy the tickets if you need one. Hopefully you can have partnership with different countries so this can be available to us locally.
They don't need any volunteers who are willing to ride in passenger drones. Of course, they will not put you in a danger. If ever drones will launch, Deep Aero will provide their own people who are capable to solve some troubleshoot in air. But don't worry mate, they will not refuse it to us. We will try it but soon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:23:50 AM

JULY 2018, we will see what aero deep want us to have,.
that time of the year they will launch the beta of their project.
2019, eceryone will see the success they will be having and more drone in the sky will be seen with cargoes.

Its a good time to be alive when technolgy take a huge step of innovations in terms of delivery service and other thing that drones can be involved. If this project continue to success there will be a flying cars too.

That's right! The platform of the deep aero and also the Product of the deep aero project will serves as a stepping stone to have more innovative gadgets and machine in the future
im sure that there will be a lot of people that wants to be part of this project
Arceusz

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:24:33 AM

its so amazing project so im quite interesting how use full it is and to learn more  about drone,, is this battery operated? how long does its battery will last?
or we can use solar panel that can help drones to maintain their airtime position?

The product of the deep aero is not new to the people but even though the drones are not New to the crowd the deep aero project make the functions of the drones innovative, so through this development
i can say that we can learn more about this product.
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:43:57 AM

The vision of deep aero project to make our lives easy first like calamity cargo drones are being used to transport goods with unmanned aircraft there is no hassle to deliver this is faster than car or truck., second in everyday people are wasted their times on the road worldwide due to traffic and road widening the demand of passengers drones are radically improve urban mobility giving people back in time lost in their daily commutes.

xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:34:13 AM

JULY 2018, we will see what aero deep want us to have,.
that time of the year they will launch the beta of their project.
2019, eceryone will see the success they will be having and more drone in the sky will be seen with cargoes.

Its a good time to be alive when technolgy take a huge step of innovations in terms of delivery service and other thing that drones can be involved. If this project continue to success there will be a flying cars too.

That's right! The platform of the deep aero and also the Product of the deep aero project will serves as a stepping stone to have more innovative gadgets and machine in the future
im sure that there will be a lot of people that wants to be part of this project
Well, as what we see in our world, there are many technologies invented to lessen the work of people, to make it easy, to make us be more updated and when times comes, so many people around the world will be interested to use such technologies to make their work easy, and to make it possible to use ofcourse they need a capital to implement it around the world. Deep Aero is a very big help to make drones be implemented all over the world, and to make it possible we need to support it to have more investors invest on it.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:50:43 AM

And as for me, DEEP AERO will be able to completely change the urban transport system in the off-hand direction! I'm sure that this project will soon reach a tough hat.

Deep aero will definitely have a big impact to change the world.
maybe in research, cargo and surveillance, but for the transportation! they might need more time for that.
people are used to with drones, but not for the means of transportation now.
Deep Aero will not just change the world, it will change the lifestyle of the people. In fact, more innovations will come using AI and blockchain technology. We don't know, future unmanned aircrafts will discover the another form of earth in space. A kind of planet that is located in goldilock zone. Using unmanned aircrafts, there is no risk and I could say it will become true.
Deep Aero will innovate space shuttle soon! There is no impossible right now if ever drones will use in order to search for a new earth. I am also imagining like you and it is good if Deep Aero will do it because its function right now is more simple but I think there are lot of changes and updates in the future.
I think this idea is the best. We understand that sending a spaceship to the outer space to find some discoveries endangers the lives of the people along with the spaceship. Sometimes they dont come back at all anymore. If the spaceship will be AI driven and autonomous. Pilot will not be needed, astronauts will not ge needed to take informations from the other worlds because drones will be doing the job.
What will become the difference of a spaceshuttle to unmanned aircrafts which are drones?
As far as I know, there are numerous spaceshuttle who had arrived in different parts of the solar system. But I don't think it can reach other galaxy. Well, if ever drones will be used as a substitute in spaceshuttle, I hope it can regenerate itself or reconstruct itself whenever there is a damaged cause by unknown flying objects (e.g. comet/asteroids)

toyang90

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:07:38 AM

I think the deep aero is not a proposal of investment it is a mission, this documents is giving attention to individuals who qualified investors in their respective jurisdiction and the qualified investors will have the skills in the art required to fully comprehend its contents.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:57:53 AM

And as for me, DEEP AERO will be able to completely change the urban transport system in the off-hand direction! I'm sure that this project will soon reach a tough hat.

maybe in research, cargo and surveillance, but for the transportation! they might need more time for that.
Deep Aero will not just change the world, it will change the lifestyle of the people. In fact, more innovations will come using AI and blockchain technology. We don't know, future unmanned aircrafts will discover the another form of earth in space. A kind of planet that is located in goldilock zone. Using unmanned aircrafts, there is no risk and I could say it will become true.
Deep Aero will innovate space shuttle soon! There is no impossible right now if ever drones will use in order to search for a new earth. I am also imagining like you and it is good if Deep Aero will do it because its function right now is more simple but I think there are lot of changes and updates in the future.
I think this idea is the best. We understand that sending a spaceship to the outer space to find some discoveries endangers the lives of the people along with the spaceship. Sometimes they dont come back at all anymore. If the spaceship will be AI driven and autonomous. Pilot will not be needed, astronauts will not ge needed to take informations from the other worlds because drones will be doing the job.
What will become the difference of a spaceshuttle to unmanned aircrafts which are drones?
As far as I know, there are numerous spaceshuttle who had arrived in different parts of the solar system. But I don't think it can reach other galaxy. Well, if ever drones will be used as a substitute in spaceshuttle, I hope it can regenerate itself or reconstruct itself whenever there is a damaged cause by unknown flying objects (e.g. comet/asteroids)

If this drone will replace spaceshuttle and rockets they must upgrade it as the current problem about it is their battery life. Most of the drones have 15 to 20 minutes travel time. They should do intesive research on how can they prolong the battery life of drones.
joeljames23

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:28:46 PM

The vision of deep aero project to make our lives easy first like calamity cargo drones are being used to transport goods with unmanned aircraft there is no hassle to deliver this is faster than car or truck., second in everyday people are wasted their times on the road worldwide due to traffic and road widening the demand of passengers drones are radically improve urban mobility giving people back in time lost in their daily commutes.

im just worried if how they can do cargo delivery or calamity rescue if the drone can run only for 30 minutes, they will need many drones to use alternately so that it can be done. And for the passenger drone I think will definitely the answer for all the commuters facing the same problem everyday, stress and bothered by the traffic... Again the idea is very interesting but how they can cater all commuters if the passenger drone can bring or ride two person at a time, another important question is how much will be the cost to ride to a passenger drone? Because if the price is very expensive i think it will not be bitten by many commuters especially those budgeted people...
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:40:08 PM

If this drone will replace spaceshuttle and rockets they must upgrade it as the current problem about it is their battery life. Most of the drones have 15 to 20 minutes travel time. They should do intesive research on how can they prolong the battery life of drones.
yes I agree with you, that the current battery life becomes one of the drawbacks Drone.
I think if the drone can charge its own battery, I mean when flying Drone recharge the battery with sunlight, I do not know whether it is possible or not. but if it's possible it could make the Drone fly longer.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

scarleth06

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:05:28 PM

An average drone can fly up to 10 minutes and a high end drone can last as much as 20 minutes or more often... The deep aero drone can fly longer for 30 minutes, i think they really made an upgrade to their drones and maybe they consider it as they first trial... Not bad and im thinking they would not stop to find a better solutions about their battery capacity that will make a huge upgrade for the industry of drones...
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:35:36 PM

I suggest that Deep Aero team must partner with big Selling and buying online shops like Ebay and Amazon. This will be big profit for deep aero team if they partner with it. And it can make the transport of products faster and cost-efficient because of the current problem like traffic jams and Oil increase hike across the world.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

Artificial intelligence gives drones abilities we’ve only dreamed about. A drones can deliver a pizza? I am crazy to see this will happen in future? I think I am not because the technology grows so fast. Well done to Deep Aero choosing the blockchain technology.

The AI or the artificial intelligence makes the deep aero project unique.
Because it can drive or deliver things or goods without any human manipulation inside the drone. Technology really develops soo fast.

Yeah! I agree with you the fact that the deep aeros drones has an AI or artificial intelligence is very uniqur and it makes the drones awesome
because without any one driving inside the drone they can ho wherever they wanted to go and can deliver things to the designated place
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

In case of warfare, a drone can be used to survey the area of the enemy without suspecting someone watching over them and this can be a huge advantage of the marine corps or soldiers on the field. Plus it can report immediately without hassle and they can survey the area without anyone dying in their group.
monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

In case of warfare, a drone can be used to survey the area of the enemy without suspecting someone watching over them and this can be a huge advantage of the marine corps or soldiers on the field. Plus it can report immediately without hassle and they can survey the area without anyone dying in their group.

This is highly needed in the military where there are a huge dangers on their daily surveillance and mission. I see and watched a video about the drone being used in the military. The british military used the blackhornet drone to check and survey the area before going there. here's the link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tetyswGyGA
Credits to GeoBeats News

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
essentiale

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:18:36 PM

This is wonderful but i can see that it is not for multiple passengers vehicle. Rich people can buy it for their personal use and i think will be economical and convenient for them too compared to piloted helicopters. It will be better if there will be a kind like this but can carry several passengers.
Also consider that we have G20 countries they can ride a vehicle like this, I think Russia one of the richest country that creating this kind of vehicle. I know the world is getting crowded and we need a flying cars like this. How many passengers that can ride on that flying cars?

Wow, if that is so, then I think that it would mean that this project will really be in demand since some people has already used this kind of technology. Although I agree on having flying cars to reduce heavy traffic on public roads, I think that there will be so much involved in making routes in the sky. Pretty complicated if you ask me. Although I do not think this is impossible to happen, it will surely take some time. I think there's only room for one passenger on this model.
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:27:23 PM

its so amazing project so im quite interesting how use full it is and to learn more  about drone,, is this battery operated? how long does its battery will last?
or we can use solar panel that can help drones to maintain their airtime position?

The product of the deep aero is not new to the people but even though the drones are not New to the crowd the deep aero project make the functions of the drones innovative, so through this development
i can say that we can learn more about this product.

I agree with you, the concept of deep aero is no longer new to the market, drones have been operating for some years now. But since drones have a lot of potential uses in different fields, the market is still not saturated. Maybe if deep aero could focus on a more specific field of drones use, they can tap into a particular market where drones are applied first.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:33:50 PM

By this time, the military has already developed a radar to detect drones, but i can imagine drone would be like the pawn in a chess game where they can be the first line of attack or defense in a battlefield. they can also carry bombs and drop it off on enemys camp.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

How much do you think a flight using a passenger drone will cost? At the moment I believe that the current battery life of drones are not that long, will it be practical to use such drone in transporting people at these time or it will be more practical in the future? Will country to country travel using drone be allowed?
vivuta120

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:44:24 PM

If it is a good project why it is not available in big exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: