Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:04:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:42:22 PM

The product of the deep aero which is the drone is very unique because it helps the people or business to have an easier way in how to deliver and secure the assigned area.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:46:17 PM

how long does a single aero drone can keep flying in the city or where ever?
i am looking forward to a solar powered drones with back up battery.
this will be better.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:52:31 PM

Deep aero project with drones is not a new one!
I have a question about the drone transport. how can this be legal and safe?
Before flying with drones in the city or anywhere like other vehicles we need to have a licence to drive right?
So how can this be possible?
As a valid promoter of Deep Aero, I think you should really know about it since, you must check the details of the campaign you want to participate. First of all, there are legalization process that a certain project needs to acquire in order to launch their ICO. Second, I guess, Drones don't need anymore a driver since this is an artificial intelligence. Passengers can freely go using drones and blockchain technology. Look at their whitepaper, pages 32 and you will see how passenger drones work.

I do know what you are talking about, but the first comment have its question.
Flying passenger drone in the city should allow by the government and have right in their flight.
this is not 100% safe and must have proper training.
DEEPAERO
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

AI Driven Drone Economy on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 01:04:02 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUkVcP8sSeQ

sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

how long does the battery of aero drone will last?
there are many drones who last 15 minutes or less than 1 hour and this is a big issue that must be solve.
especially if you are holding the remote and getting video coverage of the mountain and rivers.
Hello for sure the deep aero team know about this problem, maybe they will put upgraded battery or extra battery on it so that the usage become much longer, and also depends what drone you are using...
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:30:40 PM

Convenient and quite impressive to use drone, but how much will be the cost? Is there any requirements needed, is there any insurance for anyone who will use this drone?
I am little bit confuse about it. In my understanding, the drones are provided with Deep Aero and not us. We will just use Drone tokens in order to avail the services of Deep Aero, its either in a form of goods or services. That is my view side and I think we will not care about the price of drones. There is no information in the whitepaper and video, so pardon me if I am wrong.

Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:58:13 PM

Using drone to response on a emergency situations are one of the most needed of this project, time will be a huge factor when it comes to saving and rescuing people and it will comes with an instant by using drone...
Though there are instances wherein helicopters are being used in transporting emergencies/patients to hospital from far places but i still imagine how much time it takes for ambulance to reach its destination due to heavy traffic everyday. Autonomous drones will be good in emergency situations by just transporting patients quickly to a nearby hospital with out traffic and delay. 

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:04:50 PM

And yet again I have found myself another great project worth supporting. I believe that this is somewhat having a drone that have arms or something that can do tasks or does it depend on what the client wants to use it for? Like putting bottles that can have liquid in them and an arm for wipers if its for cleaning something that is hard to reach and clean by humans? I really could not quite grasp the idea. I would really appreciate if someone clears this up for me.

Drones are Unmanned Air Vehicles that collect data using LIDAR instruments, thermal vision cameras etc. You can think of drones as unmanned, flying, dynamic sensors used for data collection and client takes action based on the information extracted from data that has been collected by the drone. This data is used to make real time decisions like whether to send a rescue mission team where a landslide has happened or not, where to spread fertilizers, pesticides etc. in a farm (precision farming), inspect sensitive infrastructure without endangering human life. Drones are also being used to transport humans (passenger drones) and cargo (cargo drones). Government in Rwanda (Africa) is using drones to supply blood for transfusion and critical medicines to hospitals in real time.

I see... So this means that the drones that this project will be producing are drones that are capable of withstanding great winds and such? Or should I say durable drones? Because if these drones that you are talking about are gonna be used for data collection on natural disasters like typhoons etc., it clearly has to be durable enough. But that aside, I think this project really can be able to make the lives of rescuers, farmers, and even the authorities a whole lot easier.
I think its not just the durability of the drones that will make them stand on turbulent situation like typhoons and turnados, since they will be AI managed and it is also autonomous so they will just be intellgently working in a way they’ll not be destroyed. And casualties will not be for sure avoidable.

Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:12:49 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 02:29:24 PM by Bobby park

OMG! The time has come when human beings will no longer be needed in the advancement and sustainance of life! I’m shocked reading the uses of drones in the their white paper.. Human replacement.
You have a good point. Does the labor man will become happy if all companies don't really need workers? I am dreaming of society with full of drones who are working for humanity and your post gives me an impression that maybe someday, people will become lazy because there are drones who will either help or make their works. What happens in our future if all of us are not needed?
Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:13:56 PM

OMG! The time has come when human beings will no longer be needed in the advancement and sustainance of life! I’m shocked reading the uses of drones in the their white paper.. Human replacement.

You bet! although it might result into a small unemployment, it would be in the greater good of the humans in the long run in my opinion. I just hope that this project really gets through and gets the words out there because that is the only thing that is needed now; to be able to educate other people about the great ideologies of this project.
Ya. In the first hand it is a very good solution in the  present problem in land transportation congestion and improve  and advAnce in technology but on the other hand, it will reduce employment as you’ve said but will make classic work improve and cut costs also. Anyway though these drones are unmanned and autonomous i still think human management is still needed, i am right?

DRONE-UTM will be AI driven. Hence, the human intervention will be minimal. We will have very smart human beings teach the algorithm how to learn by itself. It will take 3-4 years to reach a degree of autonomy that the AI module will be able to make decisions on its own to control the drone traffic. Till then human intervention will be required.
You mean it will take 3-4 years for DRONE-UTM to materialized? So before reaching this period of time what would be the kind of drones DEEP AERO will be making and marketing the manned drones like we have right now everywhere?
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

It is nice to know that there is a project that focuses on drones. Drones are now very useful commercially even though the original concept for them is to be used in military activities and missions.  

I remember a movie that somehow implies the usefulness of the drone. If you are familiar with 3 Idiots movie, there is one character named as Joy Lobo who act as the inventor of the drone and thinks that "a wireless camera atop a helicopter can be used for traffic updates, security etc." can be helpful to mankind. And now, here it is. By using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Blockchain Technology, the drone system will be improved and enhance especially in terms of aerial traffic in the shared airspace.
Lol! A movie that is coming into reality huh! Though AI driven drones will be good in monitoring aerial traffic i  supposed we need them badly at the moment for land traffic monitoring and management since land traffic situation is getting worst day by day.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:26:57 PM

Isn't it forbidden in some foreign countries to fly drone into the air because of some regulations about it. Like in America they have a regulation about it and anyone who want to fly a drone must apply to the rules of their respective area plus they must register just to fly your drone around.

Is this Deep aero project will gonna run locally in India or international? if they are going for the international market they must abide by laws regarding on flying a drone on different country they will try to offer their products and services.
Good question because it is will be blockchain based. I am also thinking about countries whom they accuse of using drones for carrying weapons. Like being used in terrorism. For sure there will be countries who will not be in favor of using them.

This is a global project. DRONE-UTM will be used to manage high volume commercial and consumer drone traffic. Any technology including the internet can be used for good purposes and bad purposes. It depends on who is using the technology and for what purpose. DRONE-UTM will also enable regulators to have information about all the drones flying in a particular area and also identify unregistered drones. Further action can be taken using the protocol in place.
Anyway, DEEP AERO’s role is just to provide them so i think it is already a user’s responsibility to determine whether using drones in his area is allowed or not. Permits, rules and limitations they have in their country will not be Deep Aero’s problem anymore. But i think governments themselves has to initiate and push the use of this very useful innovations so it will benefit the whole country if they will do.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:33:21 PM

As per my own understanding In terms of the platform of deep aero platfom the product of the deep aero can help the traffic enfircers in terms of traffic monitoring because the drone can fly and capture the happenings on the roads for the enforcer to know what is happening on the road. That is the good thing in the deep aero project.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:35:31 PM

How about the weaknesses of using drones in our community? I have read already the purposes of drones and I think it is helpful in many ways. But I want to direct you, how about if these drones are used in terrorism? You don't know the mind of thousand people and it possible that drones will use in order to create war and terrorism.
Hm. I think we should verify this with the team. Is it indicated with the disclaimer of this project? I hope they will clarify it since I want to invest in a project that is useful and without harm to the people. Drones are useful in different ways but we can consider it also a threat specially if the criminals have the access with it.

Imagine your delivery package being carried by the drone or people while having their Drone transport then it suddenly had some Drone problem causing it to fall down from the sky. How safe are Drones to use? Will Deep Aero have insurance for any sort of damage that Drones might cause?

URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:38:51 PM

As per my own understanding In terms of the platform of deep aero platfom the product of the deep aero can help the traffic enfircers in terms of traffic monitoring because the drone can fly and capture the happenings on the roads for the enforcer to know what is happening on the road. That is the good thing in the deep aero project.

I think every country should have drones as an eye in the sky to monitor the traffic flows and road conditions. This is a big help to drivers and commuter as well as patrol officers to make road travels smooth and enjoyable. department of transportations should have a budget for this kind of project.
DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:45:29 PM

You bet! although it might result into a small unemployment, it would be in the greater good of the humans in the long run in my opinion. I just hope that this project really gets through and gets the words out there because that is the only thing that is needed now; to be able to educate other people about the great ideologies of this project.
Ya. In the first hand it is a very good solution in the  present problem in land transportation congestion and improve  and advAnce in technology but on the other hand, it will reduce employment as you’ve said but will make classic work improve and cut costs also. Anyway though these drones are unmanned and autonomous i still think human management is still needed, i am right?

DRONE-UTM will be AI driven. Hence, the human intervention will be minimal. We will have very smart human beings teach the algorithm how to learn by itself. It will take 3-4 years to reach a degree of autonomy that the AI module will be able to make decisions on its own to control the drone traffic. Till then human intervention will be required.
You mean it will take 3-4 years for DRONE-UTM to materialized? So before reaching this period of time what would be the kind of drones DEEP AERO will be making and marketing the manned drones like we have right now everywhere?

We'll have the beta version of DRONE-UTM deployed by end of this year. Level of autonomy will increase with time.

ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:46:07 PM

It is nice to know that there is a project that focuses on drones. Drones are now very useful commercially even though the original concept for them is to be used in military activities and missions.  

I remember a movie that somehow implies the usefulness of the drone. If you are familiar with 3 Idiots movie, there is one character named as Joy Lobo who act as the inventor of the drone and thinks that "a wireless camera atop a helicopter can be used for traffic updates, security etc." can be helpful to mankind. And now, here it is. By using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Blockchain Technology, the drone system will be improved and enhance especially in terms of aerial traffic in the shared airspace.
Lol! A movie that is coming into reality huh! Though AI driven drones will be good in monitoring aerial traffic i  supposed we need them badly at the moment for land traffic monitoring and management since land traffic situation is getting worst day by day.

I always thought that whatever man can think of , they can achieve it. Mankind really has a great potential in store just waiting to be awaken. deep aero will be able to make this movies in to life, they should just have the perseverance and commitment for the project to be successful.
DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:49:06 PM

How about the weaknesses of using drones in our community? I have read already the purposes of drones and I think it is helpful in many ways. But I want to direct you, how about if these drones are used in terrorism? You don't know the mind of thousand people and it possible that drones will use in order to create war and terrorism.
Hm. I think we should verify this with the team. Is it indicated with the disclaimer of this project? I hope they will clarify it since I want to invest in a project that is useful and without harm to the people. Drones are useful in different ways but we can consider it also a threat specially if the criminals have the access with it.

Imagine your delivery package being carried by the drone or people while having their Drone transport then it suddenly had some Drone problem causing it to fall down from the sky. How safe are Drones to use? Will Deep Aero have insurance for any sort of damage that Drones might cause?

Drones are very safe to use. Drone insurance will be available on the marketplace, DRONE-MP as a service.

junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:45:35 PM

Wow! I just watched the youtube video and its really nice to see a glimpse of the future where transportation will not be by cars but with drone type vehicles. I'm just a bit curious on the safety on the cargo portion since we know that its heavy and will need bigger drone type carriers. Depending on the contents of the cargo and its destination I don't think anyone would like to see that thing falling down. Well I'm looking forward with this project.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:58:47 PM

Drones are very safe to use. Drone insurance will be available on the marketplace, DRONE-MP as a service.

Hi Deepaero, I dont want to disagree with you but you might want to come up with a better answer. "Drone Insurance will be available on the marketplace", yep, that definitely will have your potential investors put their money on insurance instead. How safe are drones to use? Well there are trials before they launch a technology on the market and based on my observation it has greatly improved. For short travel drones are feasible as means of transportation for people, as for cargo's and stuff's I think they will need to conduct more trials on that. I believe governments will not agree on drones transporting cargo passing through peoples houses. There will be routes for them. We have insurance on Cars so I think insurance on drones will not be far fetched. Good luck Deep Aero.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: