Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:26:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8253 times)
dkaye

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:36:30 AM

I feel very positive about this project. In just a short time there are already a lot of people that are curious and are very eager to know more about this project. I can sense success in this one. I hope people realizes how big this thing is and do not make the same mistake they did when bitcoins were just starting out. I am excited!

I feel you mate. First thing I said was WOW when I saw the video about this project. I'm very excited to see this project materialize. If this can be done in one area, it is already a success. Very futuristic and has a lot of advantages.

I think the concept is not new at all. In fact, cargo drones have already been used by big companies like Amazon. The difference is that Deep Aero is based on blockchain technology. But I am just curious if Deep Aero is a manufacturing company or a service-type company?

We will provide drones as a service to consumers. We are purchasing drones on an OEM basis from manufacturers.

You mean to say sir, Deep Aero is one of the dealer of drone where you get it from the manufacturer? correct  me if I am wrong Sir. What if

in the near future you didn't meet the demand needs of your community? do you have still option to resolve it? Thank you..

DEEP AERO will be one of the vendors on DRONE-MP. There will be many more vendors also. We are confident that we will be able to meet the demands of our customers.
So you could compete in the market. I'm sure you guys will release more Drones in the future, Though the main feature of your product is to help people to view the city wherein they could use their mobile phones if there will be traffic or  have been employed in security monitoring, safety inspections, border surveillance and storm tracking.

For many, drones are simply a novel gadget, a fun toy to fly around the neighborhood, or to make a selfie. In addition to that in the next few years controllers can't be use but rather we will use Artificial Intelligence for that to control our drones. This is going to happen in the near future.
Drones have attracted a lot from the recent year. Since they were already used for military spy and to track weather forecast. but now it seems that everyone wants one.  but I would not mind have one someday. Everything that involves in technology is going to be helpful.
Some people think of a drone as a bee, others might think of those predator drones that the military uses. but the thing here is Drones can be use for a good purposes and not for bad ones. The drones that most people talk about today are simply radio controlled aircraft that have some level of autonomous features.

But drones are can be used for bad purposes. For example, a certain group of people wants to spy a place for their criminal intent. If they launch their drones to spy their target, this is an invasion of privacy. And we know drones are not easy to notice. Aerial drones can watch and observe your actions. How can we avoid this? Are their drones that can identify suspicious or unauthorized aerial drones flying around a private zone?
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:37:35 AM

Im very confuse of this drone project.
 if anyone allow to use this drone, my concern is there is a possible to use this tecnology in war like terrorism.
can you please give some feedback how safe in this project?
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:19:53 AM

I am very impressed to this project..  its great innovation that solves real problems that we are currently facing. I am excited to see more...but i have a question Do you think people should have a license to fly drones?

That's right, i also was impressed to their platform as well as the product that they are producing which is the drones it self,
i am so sure that the deep aero project will reach its hard cap because of its platform. I will keep n eye for it.
DEEPAERO
Copper Member

Activity: 14

AI Driven Drone Economy on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:28:33 AM

I am thinking about the years that this project will be completed. I mean, when will this project completely launch? Because it seems like the project is too hard to achieve. Imagine, there are plenty of drones on the air. I guess it takes years or even a decade before this project will execute in the world.
For DRONE-UTM, we'll have the beta product ready by end of this year. It will take 3-4 years for it to achieve a significant degree of autonomy. We'll launch beta version of DRONE-MP in July 2018.

This is a good project that will require years of hard work and effort.

Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:30:37 AM

DELIVERIES! PACKAGE! using drone they will deliver!
this one will have the capacity to fly over hours just to get to the place.
huge development with drones if this will be done!
Yeah! That's why we need to confirm the safetiness of transporting the packages using drones. I think they also have capacity in the packages they will deliver. I can't see the reply on my previous question in this thread but I am hoping that it will be answered by the moderator or anyone else here. I want to have assurance that the delivering of products are safety since it will be delivered using drones and drones are flying. Whenever there is a crash to the drones, it will cause a great damage to the community at the land.

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:34:13 AM

I feel very positive about this project. In just a short time there are already a lot of people that are curious and are very eager to know more about this project. I can sense success in this one. I hope people realizes how big this thing is and do not make the same mistake they did when bitcoins were just starting out. I am excited!

I feel you mate. First thing I said was WOW when I saw the video about this project. I'm very excited to see this project materialize. If this can be done in one area, it is already a success. Very futuristic and has a lot of advantages.

I think the concept is not new at all. In fact, cargo drones have already been used by big companies like Amazon. The difference is that Deep Aero is based on blockchain technology. But I am just curious if Deep Aero is a manufacturing company or a service-type company?

We will provide drones as a service to consumers. We are purchasing drones on an OEM basis from manufacturers.

You mean to say sir, Deep Aero is one of the dealer of drone where you get it from the manufacturer? correct  me if I am wrong Sir. What if

in the near future you didn't meet the demand needs of your community? do you have still option to resolve it? Thank you..

DEEP AERO will be one of the vendors on DRONE-MP. There will be many more vendors also. We are confident that we will be able to meet the demands of our customers.
So you could compete in the market. I'm sure you guys will release more Drones in the future, Though the main feature of your product is to help people to view the city wherein they could use their mobile phones if there will be traffic or  have been employed in security monitoring, safety inspections, border surveillance and storm tracking.

For many, drones are simply a novel gadget, a fun toy to fly around the neighborhood, or to make a selfie. In addition to that in the next few years controllers can't be use but rather we will use Artificial Intelligence for that to control our drones. This is going to happen in the near future.
Drones have attracted a lot from the recent year. Since they were already used for military spy and to track weather forecast. but now it seems that everyone wants one.  but I would not mind have one someday. Everything that involves in technology is going to be helpful.
Some people think of a drone as a bee, others might think of those predator drones that the military uses. but the thing here is Drones can be use for a good purposes and not for bad ones. The drones that most people talk about today are simply radio controlled aircraft that have some level of autonomous features.

But drones are can be used for bad purposes. For example, a certain group of people wants to spy a place for their criminal intent. If they launch their drones to spy their target, this is an invasion of privacy. And we know drones are not easy to notice. Aerial drones can watch and observe your actions. How can we avoid this? Are their drones that can identify suspicious or unauthorized aerial drones flying around a private zone?

Any technology can be used for criminal purposes. Mobile phones, internet and Cryptocurrencies are being used for criminal activities by a few criminals. Does that mean these technologies are bad? Should we stop using these technologies?

Using DRONE-UTM, regulators will be able to identify unauthorized drones and take appropriate action. With geofencing in place, authorized drones will not be able to enter geofenced zones.  

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:37:37 AM

DELIVERIES! PACKAGE! using drone they will deliver!
this one will have the capacity to fly over hours just to get to the place.
huge development with drones if this will be done!
Yeah! That's why we need to confirm the safetiness of transporting the packages using drones. I think they also have capacity in the packages they will deliver. I can't see the reply on my previous question in this thread but I am hoping that it will be answered by the moderator or anyone else here. I want to have assurance that the delivering of products are safety since it will be delivered using drones and drones are flying. Whenever there is a crash to the drones, it will cause a great damage to the community at the land.

Please repost your questions. Thanks.

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:31:01 AM

Have A Look At Four Seasons Amazingly Captured By Drone

Drones work is amazing, and the wonderful images we are able to experience is all because of the great photographers. Jani Ylinampa, the nature photographer captured the beauty of Kotisaari Island during the four seasons with his drone.

Back in 2015, Jani took an aerial photo of the idyllic island nestled in the Kemi river, and the image went viral on social media, and he returned back to capture more of this beauty.

“The seasonal changes in Lapland are drastic and this little island is the perfect way to display them,” says Jani. This beautifully captured island is four miles from the Arctic Circle and temperature drop to well below freezing during winter months. “Especially in winter, I need the weather to be dry so the propellers don’t freeze,” added Jani.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/have-a-look-at-four-seasons-amazingly-captured-by-drone-905742c5eabf

havannahsavannah

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:31:09 AM

Drones save time and require less effort. Drones give us a better service in capturing photos or recording videos. It doesn't require too much effort. This is very important for travelers like me. We don't need any more assistance to other people if we want to capture our travel moments. We can do it alone. Hassle-free and less cost for us.
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:34:56 AM

How about if someone would want to fly his over your backyard and make photos or videos to our family/relatives
how about our privacy? is there a criminal law?
DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:35:51 AM

Considerations For Planning A Drone Business

According to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), around 1 million drones have been registered in US. With the growing interest in the UAV industry people are turning drone hobby into a business. Here’s a guide on how to pursue a business in this sector -

The very first step is to participate in an aeronautical training program and prepare for the Remote Pilot Certificate. All the legal formalities are crucial for the success of the business. “The first consideration is whether to organize into an LLC or a corporation,” said Dr. Sarah Nilsson, Assistant Professor at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.

As for the UAV business, you must be familiar with the insurance requirements, regulations, state laws and local ordinances in order to operate,” added Nilsson.

Preparation is the base for a good business plan, investing in correct combination of aircraft, sensors at the right time is essential.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/considerations-for-planning-a-drone-business-c2f5711d8b52

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:38:07 AM

How about if someone would want to fly his over your backyard and make photos or videos to our family/relatives

Yes, there are laws to protect privacy of people. These laws vary across different jurisdictions.You can always file a criminal complaint against someone for invading your privacy.

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:15:10 AM

How to buy DEEP AERO (DRONE) Tokens

Step 1: Go to https://www.deepaero.io

Step 2: Click on “BUY DRONE TOKENS” button. You will be asked to “Sign up” for a new account or “Log In” if you are already a member.

Step 3: You will be redirected to “DRONE Token Sale Contract Address” Page. Please follow the instructions to complete the transaction.

Note: We have removed the DRONE Token Sale Contract Address for security reasons. You will be able to see this once you log in.

Check your DRONE token balance at https://www.ethplorer.io

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/how-to-buy-deep-aero-drone-tokens-ae9320157f6f

Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:41:53 AM

I joined the official telegram of Deep Aero and I am very happy to see that everytime, there is an update regarding to the purpose of the project and some problems that Deep Aero will try to solve. This article is for the Agricultural side where the drones can be applied. If we will read the whitepaper and official telegram channel of Deep Aero, we will think that we are now in 22nd century, the era where technology is at the apex.
https://bit.ly/2KwarIc

sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:42:28 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 07:03:33 AM by sonjay22

If under by Deep Aero services  that will not happen, and if someone do that in your house you need to report it to the authority... That's why using drone is not just easy, you need to get permission and others requirements before you can use it...
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:48:21 AM

I joined the official telegram of Deep Aero and I am very happy to see that everytime, there is an update regarding to the purpose of the project and some problems that Deep Aero will try to solve. This article is for the Agricultural side where the drones can be applied. If we will read the whitepaper and official telegram channel of Deep Aero, we will think that we are now in 22nd century, the era where technology is at the apex.
https://bit.ly/2KwarIc
Now I know, drones are really applicable when it comes in agriculture. Drones can be used in alternative with the bees. In this article, it showed how drone pollinators will help to collect the pollen to transfer it in other plants. I don't know how it will goes but I think it is possible.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:55:37 AM

I am thinking about the years that this project will be completed. I mean, when will this project completely launch? Because it seems like the project is too hard to achieve. Imagine, there are plenty of drones on the air. I guess it takes years or even a decade before this project will execute in the world.
Maybe not that long, because recently i watched news from china they flew  thousand of drones all together and they synchronized it in the air forming words and number... When I saw that i thought about the Deep Aero project and i told to myself that it would not take long before this project to operate...
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:16:52 AM

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest

i like to have drone and still looking forward for the best.
i love to see drones that can fly 2 hours or more for better use.
i love collecting data using aerial coverage and taking pictures also.
will you release some drones that has the capability of a long last battery?

4K resolution with camera is really something to have.
but same as the above i want a longer battery life.
is this a water proof drone and cam?
I do not see a drone in face to face and I do not know what are the features of drone. But I think it is good if the battery of the drones will span atleast 45mins in the flight time. It is also good to have a water proof camera specially if you want to cover an event in rainy season. Well, I guess Deep Aero will improve their drones time by time. We have just to wait for their updates.

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:13:54 AM

Let Your Body Control The Drone

Flying a drone is not easy as it seems. A lot of practice, patience, experience and concentration are all what required to fly a drone safely. EPFL has developed a system for drone control, taking away the sticks and replacing them with intuitive and comfortable movements of your entire body.

Basically, it’s an upper-body soft exoskeleton called FlyJacket. Developed by EPFL’s Laboratory of Intelligent Systems, led by Professor Dario Floreano, FlyJacket is designed to be portable and affordable. The suit equipped with sensors detects the body motion, and translate torso pitch into drone pitch and torso roll into drone roll.

“The experience starts when you put the FlyJacket on as it gives the feeling to wear a superhero suit. As the drone control is very intuitive, user is directly immersed into the flight and can directly start to explore the environment. You almost instantly become embodied to the drone,” says Carine Rognon from EPFL.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/let-your-body-control-the-drone-b202c4ba3abf

Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:34:04 AM

token sale is exclusive for ETHEREUM and ERC20 wallet only?
how about some people who want to participate using bitcoin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: