Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:48:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:54:05 PM

According to the Vanig Telegram channel, the MVP is in beta testing and will released next week. It is a good sign, that the MVP will be available before the Presale begin. This will push the project and attract more potential investors.

This is great news i just confirmed from their telegram channel as well, i trust investors will be glad to know about MVP release, really do give Vanig presale a boost looking forward to the release date.

Yeah, an MVP is so important. Some investors only put their money in a project with at least a working MVP. I can totally understand them. It's something completely different when you invest in a project that has a working product to show than in only a fancy whitepaper.

This is really a big news, the mvp being released before the presale begins even makes it a better news as it will benefit the team and attract attention towards the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:04:01 PM

According to the Vanig Telegram channel, the MVP is in beta testing and will released next week. It is a good sign, that the MVP will be available before the Presale begin. This will push the project and attract more potential investors.

This is great news i just confirmed from their telegram channel as well, i trust investors will be glad to know about MVP release, really do give Vanig presale a boost looking forward to the release date.

Yeah, an MVP is so important. Some investors only put their money in a project with at least a working MVP. I can totally understand them. It's something completely different when you invest in a project that has a working product to show than in only a fancy whitepaper.

This is really a big news, the mvp being released before the presale begins even makes it a better news as it will benefit the team and attract attention towards the project.

Have they released any information on how you can join the beta testing for the platform yet? and is the beta open to all, or restricted does anyone know?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:10:09 PM

Yes, they seem to be moving up to speed, they've done a lot of activities this past week which has made me change my mindset about this project, i was kinda skeptical at the beginning but after joining their telegram group and seeing things for myself, i became convinced and my perception changed about the project, Vanig may be new in a competitive ecosystem but they seem to have the will to take up the challenge
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:25:37 PM

What are the advantages of the MVP and Is there already a demo version or MVP we can test to see how vanig will work?

As far as I understood MVP will be a demo version this time and some people can get a chance to test it. We need to wait for further information from Vanig which will come I think sometime in the beginning of the next week.

Is there any chance to test it? It would be great to touch the product with your own hands.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:28:22 PM

Have they released any information on how you can join the beta testing for the platform yet? and is the beta open to all, or restricted does anyone know?

Right now it's a closed beta testing. But once they release the MVP, I guess everyone can try it out.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:28:09 PM

Right now it's a closed beta testing. But once they release the MVP, I guess everyone can try it out.

I think you are right. The beta testing is closed, but if the MVP has been released, hopefully next week, then everybody can test it.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:29:47 PM

Yep being viable tends to be a point where a lot of institutional cash is held back waiting to see if a project is really going to be financially capable of succeeding as a whole project platform
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:06:15 PM

Can you sent some free tokens?
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:08:13 PM

I think you are right. The beta testing is closed, but if the MVP has been released, hopefully next week, then everybody can test it.

But it would have been more fun if some selected few from the community can join in the beta testing... With that they might have a feel of what the community want from the critics and reviews.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:42:54 PM

But it would have been more fun if some selected few from the community can join in the beta testing... With that they might have a feel of what the community want from the critics and reviews.

That’s a pretty good idea would really be cool if we saw the beta being tested at some point by eligible members from the community to get a wider review of how things are developing
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:55:31 PM

How much will be the value of this coin next year?
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:17:22 PM

Vanig Price is driven by market demand and production cost rather than mark up to go above a break-even point.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:31:08 PM

Vanig Price is driven by market demand and production cost rather than mark up to go above a break-even point.

It’s a smart way to structure the pricing will demand a lot on volume and people agreeing on the value for the platform I’m sure they can pull it off but will rely on the platform performing well
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:38:36 AM

I learnt that vanig is starting their business in Asia. Well that's good but I would advice that they get to Europe and America in due time. Because American entrepreneurs have a way of excelling in business.

Sincerely why they picked Asia as their starting point is what I don't know for sure. One would expect them to concentrate on Europe more than any other continent.

Asia is a really lucrative market to start off from; There are many perks to starting in Asia; Singapore for example takes 3 days to start a business; don't forget too that most manufacturing is outsourced to Asia. I think it was a wise move going there.

Yeah i'm with Ibininja, i think Vanig starting off their business in Asia is a good play, they are lots of potential investor there not to mention Asia has a high population, once they have successfully created an awareness about Vanig project in the Asia market they can easily access any part of world.

If you see many business houses wants to do business in India, most of the e-Commerce now offering services in India. Just google it and see how online shopping In India is very popular now and its growing very fast.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:17:58 AM

Yes, they seem to be moving up to speed, they've done a lot of activities this past week which has made me change my mindset about this project, i was kinda skeptical at the beginning but after joining their telegram group and seeing things for myself, i became convinced and my perception changed about the project, Vanig may be new in a competitive ecosystem but they seem to have the will to take up the challenge

The mvp is a critical milestone I am glad that it will move out of the closed beta phase to the open beta. I am not sure how many suppliers are on board or the mvp would be functional or not but this is great move. Proper timing as well. The recent event they sponsored also did quite well expanding exposure.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:57:29 AM

I learnt that vanig is starting their business in Asia. Well that's good but I would advice that they get to Europe and America in due time. Because American entrepreneurs have a way of excelling in business.

Sincerely why they picked Asia as their starting point is what I don't know for sure. One would expect them to concentrate on Europe more than any other continent.

Asia is a really lucrative market to start off from; There are many perks to starting in Asia; Singapore for example takes 3 days to start a business; don't forget too that most manufacturing is outsourced to Asia. I think it was a wise move going there.

Yeah i'm with Ibininja, i think Vanig starting off their business in Asia is a good play, they are lots of potential investor there not to mention Asia has a high population, once they have successfully created an awareness about Vanig project in the Asia market they can easily access any part of world.

If you see many business houses wants to do business in India, most of the e-Commerce now offering services in India. Just google it and see how online shopping In India is very popular now and its growing very fast.

I think it is because of the start of e-commerce business in Asia, they believe Asia will be a great place for starting such business and also am having the feeling that most of the key guys involve are either Asian or have some kind of Asian affiliate. Well all we need is for vanig to succeed and chang  the way we shop online I don't with time they will be everywhere. Hopefully

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 06:05:14 AM

The mvp is a critical milestone I am glad that it will move out of the closed beta phase to the open beta. I am not sure how many suppliers are on board or the mvp would be functional or not but this is great move. Proper timing as well. The recent event they sponsored also did quite well expanding exposure.

They  seem to be working on it at a very fast past, i also heard both the web base and Android version of the mvp will be released so  you can imagine the work going on behind the scenes.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:38:41 AM

They  seem to be working on it at a very fast past, i also heard both the web base and Android version of the mvp will be released so  you can imagine the work going on behind the scenes.

This is naturally for this team. Product they offer is based mainly on interaction with people, they will literally ride this bussiness machine. So the website and application they will use for it - all this is vital on the earliest steps of this project. Nice to them that they manage it in this way.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:52:07 AM

That's a good point and i will be delighted if they will do this, nothing beats the power of a first hand experience, the community will be the ones to testify of how lovely the product is and there reviews will be very much considered, Vanig should look for a way to add this as part of the beta testing process, i'm sure it will do a lot of good in the marketing process of this project
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:00:36 AM

That's a good point and i will be delighted if they will do this, nothing beats the power of a first hand experience, the community will be the ones to testify of how lovely the product is and there reviews will be very much considered, Vanig should look for a way to add this as part of the beta testing process, i'm sure it will do a lot of good in the marketing process of this project

'm looking forward to next week and the MVP. I will test it for sure. It's nice to be there from the beginning and see the baby grow :-) We should take screenshots of the MVP and then compare it to the finished product to see how the platform has evolved
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: