Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:14:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:56:48 PM

Yep not just during amas but I’ve noticed throughout the day that they always have a few admins available for questions I’ve tried asking all over the place and I get great responses from the team which is helpful for learning about the team

The team is very present in the Telegram channel, the response time is very low and they are very helpful and friendly.

Yeah, and they also organize quizzes on the channel I advice getting to the channel for more fun and to get abreast with what is going on with vanig.

Keep in mind that they happen randomly so be sure to frequently check the group. I think the best part about it is that it got everyone excited and got everyone reading about Vanig. btw any AMA taking place soon?

Yea, you're right and that's the point of the whole thing, to get people know about the community that they belong, not just investing or filling the airdrop form, only to disappear and dump when they feel like, the fact that they know about what they are part of may likely change there perception and the need to hodl, thereby creating a strong and vibrant community 
I agree Vanig's community is very strong, because we know it is a hold Token and Vanig is the future. I am excited how the pre-sale will go.

Thats true. When exactly the pre-sale starts? Or is it already started? If it is started how much they have raised till now? Any ICO progress bar available in their website?

Pretty sure that the actual main sale starts in September and will have a minimum investment amount of 0.1 ETH, so is pretty accessible to even small time investors Smiley
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:36:29 PM

Yep not just during amas but I’ve noticed throughout the day that they always have a few admins available for questions I’ve tried asking all over the place and I get great responses from the team which is helpful for learning about the team

The team is very present in the Telegram channel, the response time is very low and they are very helpful and friendly.

Yeah, and they also organize quizzes on the channel I advice getting to the channel for more fun and to get abreast with what is going on with vanig.

Keep in mind that they happen randomly so be sure to frequently check the group. I think the best part about it is that it got everyone excited and got everyone reading about Vanig. btw any AMA taking place soon?

Yea, you're right and that's the point of the whole thing, to get people know about the community that they belong, not just investing or filling the airdrop form, only to disappear and dump when they feel like, the fact that they know about what they are part of may likely change there perception and the need to hodl, thereby creating a strong and vibrant community 
I agree Vanig's community is very strong, because we know it is a hold Token and Vanig is the future. I am excited how the pre-sale will go.

Thats true. When exactly the pre-sale starts? Or is it already started? If it is started how much they have raised till now? Any ICO progress bar available in their website?

Pretty sure that the actual main sale starts in September and will have a minimum investment amount of 0.1 ETH, so is pretty accessible to even small time investors Smiley

Actual is Private Sale with minimum investment of $20,000. The Pre Sale starts on 23 July 2018 and will run for 15 days. Subsequent the Sale begin (7 August) and will be finished on 25 September.
Swami74

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:32:35 PM

Yes I was of the understanding that Vanigs presale was on going and the main sale begins middle of August. Just looking forward to tokens being on an exchange and platform being launched
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:38:05 AM

Anybody here know what is the meaning of Vanig? I am curious to know what it is and why the team has chosen this name? In one of the Indian language "Tamil", Vanigam means trading. Is that what team also thinks?

I am not sure but I think so. Vanig platform is a Blockchain e-commerce site where we can buy goods and products using vanig token. So it makes sense to think that is the meaning of vanig.

I also dont know what is the meaning of Vanig and why team is selected this name. But you can ask this question in telegram channel during Q&A session. You might win the price Smiley

Haha, I read on this thread that it means commerce in India actually if you scroll up a bit you would see a post regarding this.

India don't have one single language, people speak different languages in different parts of the country. So it might be difficult for an Indian to tell what Vanig means Wink

Oh so the origin of the word is indian? and true I heard there are many languages in India but not sure which one means commencing though? Using Hindi in Google translate does not show a translation.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 04:41:12 AM

Yes I was of the understanding that Vanigs presale was on going and the main sale begins middle of August. Just looking forward to tokens being on an exchange and platform being launched

Are you very sure it's not the private sale that was ongoing.. I am under the impression that the private sale is ongoing and pre sale to begin soon.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:03:57 AM

The minimum investment is good for small investors like me. And one other factor that I think will probably affect sales greatly is the MVP. 
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:53:38 AM

The minimum investment is good for small investors like me. And one other factor that I think will probably affect sales greatly is the MVP. 

I agree, have you tested the MVP out? It's awesome. The website's UI is really sleek and the searching is really fast, it's cool seeing all the products listed in Vanig prices as well! Can't wait for the platform to launch.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:44:10 AM

I agree, have you tested the MVP out? It's awesome. The website's UI is really sleek and the searching is really fast, it's cool seeing all the products listed in Vanig prices as well! Can't wait for the platform to launch.

The MVP really did feel me with confidence after not seeing much from Vanig - but from the GUI, it looks as quick as amazon and if anything; a nicer display
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:12:35 AM

Any more news on the 4NEW CEO investment? Is this still going through, I haven't seen any updates or further details about the Vanig token sale since then. Would be good to see how they are getting on.

4NEW wants to invest in Vanig? I have not heard of it yet. I do not see any connections, what interest can 4New have in Vanig? Or do they want to sell their electricity to Vanig?

"wants to," I thought the CEO has already invested $1M,  I read it on their telegram announcement channel sometime ago, it reads something like "the founder of 4New has invested $1 million" am going to check again to confirm.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Swami74

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:21:24 AM

Yes I too read that he had invested $1 million of his own money in to the Vanig project. I find this very reassuring and gives me faith that someone in such a position is willing to put their own money into a platform that has so much potential.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:25:42 AM

Any more news on the 4NEW CEO investment? Is this still going through, I haven't seen any updates or further details about the Vanig token sale since then. Would be good to see how they are getting on.

4NEW wants to invest in Vanig? I have not heard of it yet. I do not see any connections, what interest can 4New have in Vanig? Or do they want to sell their electricity to Vanig?

"wants to," I thought the CEO has already invested $1M,  I read it on their telegram announcement channel sometime ago, it reads something like "the founder of 4New has invested $1 million" am going to check again to confirm.

Yeah I just wanted to find out if it had finalised or not. Massive investment from another crypto project which should hopefully give the Vanig team a lot more confidence moving forward.

Chisholm Jitsu

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:00:24 AM

The major object that in the future it has insured the growth of the project!
 Good luck DEV's.
Swami74

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:06:46 AM

Sorry Darkoth89 and Zombie 259 were right, in private sale with Vanig at the moment with $1 million raised. Half way to the $2 million goal and 26 days remaining. Looking forward to to pre and main sale🙂👍
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:43:00 AM

I really did not catch that. Thank you for the information.
A very interesting constellation, but the president of 4New will know what he is doing.
Now I know why the 4New-Ico is always extended. He collects money for his investments in other ICOs :-)
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:32:43 AM

A very interesting constellation, but the president of 4New will know what he is doing.
Now I know why the 4New-Ico is always extended. He collects money for his investments in other ICOs :-)

The last part of your comment really got me laughing and may even raise eyebrows on the 4NEW project, obviously he saw something good in vanig and decided to make use of such opportunity and the amount invested is quite huge, well, vanig is making a statement in the ecommerce industry and people are coming in to take part of such
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:09:34 PM

The last part of your comment really got me laughing and may even raise eyebrows on the 4NEW project, obviously he saw something good in vanig and decided to make use of such opportunity and the amount invested is quite huge, well, vanig is making a statement in the ecommerce industry and people are coming in to take part of such

It seems like people who organize or make their own startups in crypto sphere today understand better than anyone else what projects are prospective and worth investing a large amount of money  Smiley
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:41:16 PM

Anybody here know what is the meaning of Vanig? I am curious to know what it is and why the team has chosen this name? In one of the Indian language "Tamil", Vanigam means trading. Is that what team also thinks?

I am not sure but I think so. Vanig platform is a Blockchain e-commerce site where we can buy goods and products using vanig token. So it makes sense to think that is the meaning of vanig.

I also dont know what is the meaning of Vanig and why team is selected this name. But you can ask this question in telegram channel during Q&A session. You might win the price Smiley

Haha, I read on this thread that it means commerce in India actually if you scroll up a bit you would see a post regarding this.
RyCriptoC, thanks for the explaining. I was also not aware meaning of Vanig. I will check definitely that post above.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

Would make sense that the main founders of Vanig have there origins in India, the name Vanig comes from Tamil meaning commerce. Going by this it would seem to hold to be true

Valid point which also quite stunning too seeing all that they put together for the project in terms of marketing, saying because I know of an India project that is currently offline after meeting both hard and soft caps

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:19:54 PM

It seems like people who organize or make their own startups in crypto sphere today understand better than anyone else what projects are prospective and worth investing a large amount of money  Smiley

4new CEO really Invested in Vanig? I missed this news, but is it confirmed news? Where I can check the details? It will be good if you guys can share the link if any ?
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

I checked at Vanig site and I can see pre-sale will start after 26days. But progress bar is bit confusing, it says hardcap is $2 Million and blue line of progress bar is already at 1 million USD. Not sure if they already received subscription of 1 million?
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: