Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:06:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:17:29 AM

I believe they are working according to priority and capability. They know what is of most importance and feasible at every point to the project and they go for it. When it's time for that you are waiting, it will surely come through too.
3 more weeks till the end day of Vanig ICO.
Let's keep supporting the project, and invest into Vanig if you want.
The Vanig project launched massive marketting campaigns, which lasted for months.

I think this is not the right information. Vanig ICO has not yet started how come it will finish in 3 weeks? Are you talking about private sales which is ongoing?

I think he must have either  mistook it for another project or he is referring to the private sales. Which ever it is, thanks for clearing it up.

Still private sale is going on. Then pre-sales will start and then public sale. I don't know if team is updating private sale counter on daily or once in a week.

Accordingto what they have announced, the private sale will end July 22 and the pre-sale will start on July 23. The amount has been raised has not been announced yet.

We’re not going to see a total until the private sale is over then we’ll find out how far off they are from the hardcap and see how the standard ico process will roll out it’s interesting their getting such a big response during even the private sale portion already

It looks the response is going quite well; usually private sales don't tend to raise much I think if they raised the number they are looking for they would have announced it by now unless they want to drag it to the 22nd then whatever is raised is mapped to their caps.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 03:20:51 AM

I believe they are working according to priority and capability. They know what is of most importance and feasible at every point to the project and they go for it. When it's time for that you are waiting, it will surely come through too.
The Vanig project launched massive marketting campaigns, which lasted for months.

I think this is not the right information. Vanig ICO has not yet started how come it will finish in 3 weeks? Are you talking about private sales which is ongoing?

I think he must have either  mistook it for another project or he is referring to the private sales. Which ever it is, thanks for clearing it up.

Still private sale is going on. Then pre-sales will start and then public sale. I don't know if team is updating private sale counter on daily or once in a week.

Accordingto what they have announced, the private sale will end July 22 and the pre-sale will start on July 23. The amount has been raised has not been announced yet.
That is also I want to know. It would be better if they are updating total sold tokens or raised funds. I tried to search that but I didn't found information about ICO progress.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 05:02:41 AM

Have not heard anything about a two token approach for the Vanig platform. Could someone please explain what is meant or how this would work. People are not confusing it with the tiered reward platform?

Detailed information not available as of now. But you can check with Vanig team next time during AMA session at telegram channel.

I had this same thought too, do you know when the next AMA session will hold? Is there any official announcement about it and who will be available to attend to the community?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:22:36 AM

Have not heard anything about a two token approach for the Vanig platform. Could someone please explain what is meant or how this would work. People are not confusing it with the tiered reward platform?

Detailed information not available as of now. But you can check with Vanig team next time during AMA session at telegram channel.

Is there any existing date for this next AMA already? Kindly post here if any. I got to know it's weekly with different members of the team but don't know the exact day.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:15:15 AM

I think he must have either  mistook it for another project or he is referring to the private sales. Which ever it is, thanks for clearing it up.

That is also I want to know. It would be better if they are updating total sold tokens or raised funds. I tried to search that but I didn't found information about ICO progress.
Usually a project shows the progress of the private sale at the end, because they are only attracting or wanting to attract big investors, i am pretty sure we will see how it went after the Private sale.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:10:22 AM

Will be very interesting in the down market to see how the Vanig token sale goes. Is a very strong platform and they seem to have promoted well. Here’s to a speedy finalization and quick launch to exchanges

I would like to see Vanig’s tokens get listed as soon as possible, some projects wait for ETH to reach a certain level before listing but I think this is unfair on investors. I think it’s unfair because it means the token holder has less control and they won’t be able to sell until the project thinks the time is right.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 12:02:42 PM

Will be very interesting in the down market to see how the Vanig token sale goes. Is a very strong platform and they seem to have promoted well. Here’s to a speedy finalization and quick launch to exchanges

I would like to see Vanig’s tokens get listed as soon as possible, some projects wait for ETH to reach a certain level before listing but I think this is unfair on investors. I think it’s unfair because it means the token holder has less control and they won’t be able to sell until the project thinks the time is right.

Yeah, you are right it clearly against what investing stands for. When someone sees potentials in a project and decides to invest it is expected that the project satisfies all condition necessary

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

Yes I think that you should launch the token no matter what the price in the market is. I have belief in Vanig
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:13:08 PM

we are still 20 days away from the pre-sale and then comes the crowd sale until 15th september
So it's still very early to talk about a listing :-)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:38:35 PM

I’m pretty sure they are going to do well even in this market as people see that they are a serious project and have some serious longterm projections for it to grow into a powerhouse as more markets come online so the price will definitly rise longterm especially considering how low the market is it’s gonna run upward

Yea, its a long term based project, not like the value will not increase as they go but its something worth holding, this is an ecommerce site and its worthy to note that with every implementation comes a boost but that aside, an ecommerce site will make sales daily and the sales i believe will somehow be tied to the value of the project, so its logical to hodl such
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 05:10:52 PM

Vanig is an e-commerce startup powered by the blockchain. They have a well-prepared Whitepaper, Business Model, and Executive Summary. The future of eCommerce is here...this is Vanig where shopping is  simplified and transparency is observed every step of the way.! I recommend this project to all my friends

I also did recommend them as well to peeps around me also although I would like to see how they turn out to be when they are in operation

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:25:37 PM

we are still 20 days away from the pre-sale and then comes the crowd sale until 15th september

Its funny to see the topic related to listing here. We are still in private sale. Like somebody said here, we are still 3 weeks far away from pre-sale opening.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:03:36 PM

Its funny to see the topic related to listing here. We are still in private sale. Like somebody said here, we are still 3 weeks far away from pre-sale opening.

I mean there is literally nothing to stop someone from trading it on Forkdelta/etherdelta and other similar exchanges right away. I think that they have a solid idea with a fantastic MVP, so I think the token price will be pretty stable tbh.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 09:04:15 PM

I mean there is literally nothing to stop someone from trading it on Forkdelta/etherdelta and other similar exchanges right away. I think that they have a solid idea with a fantastic MVP, so I think the token price will be pretty stable tbh.

Yep once a token is unlocked to be spendable it will show up on all DEX sites as that’s just how they work unless I think the project specifically requests the dex to block trading before a slcertain date or builds in a restriction into their smart contract
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:44:11 PM

Understand that there are still several stages to go in the sale of the Vanig token. And realise that Vanig can not really discuss exchange listings, but it is crucial to how a token initially goes so why not talk about it. Have seen some great projects set back due to poor choices
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 10:58:14 PM

Understand that there are still several stages to go in the sale of the Vanig token. And realise that Vanig can not really discuss exchange listings, but it is crucial to how a token initially goes so why not talk about it. Have seen some great projects set back due to poor choices

It’s still not something they are going to be able to talk about lol all the big exchanges have nda requirements before ICOs complete. Big ones like binance literally make it a rule not to even mention a possible listing till it’s approved. I really doubt they will say much yet
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:21:50 AM

Just finished trying out the MVP,

All looking good , simple with warm blue theme,

I really hope that vanig will implement to mobile app early (june 2019 on roadmap right?)

Also great to see my country is on the list , even 2021 still long way to go  Roll Eyes
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:09:56 AM

It’s still not something they are going to be able to talk about lol all the big exchanges have nda requirements before ICOs complete. Big ones like binance literally make it a rule not to even mention a possible listing till it’s approved. I really doubt they will say much yet

I think it is hard listing in exchanges now I think one reason being there is no volume and exchanges want volume. Also exchange demands a lot of money so i don't think it is wise spending it on that now.

gee777

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:50:19 AM

Exchange topic shouldn't be brought up again till towards the end of the sale. We might likely have to stay till September before anything about exchange starts to come out. Vanig should focus on the implementation, this project is a good one
KyleEads

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:53:18 AM

Such plan are becoming useful! Interesting design, cerebral website, flawless design.
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: