Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:10:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:06:22 PM

Hello guys.
I expect this idea will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO!
yes it seems the team members and advisors are professional hopefully they are doing their work to to make thos project successfull

The Dispatch team is surely working very effectively on the development and promotion of the project. They are posting some great updates about their development on telegram and other social media to attract more investors toward the project. I think this is worth investing project due to the dedication of the team working on it.

One of the best idea I know is if  they can make a contest or bounty campaign that focuses on the social media site. The gain potentially gain traffic and impression from their site right? Just sayin..

Make sense this will attract a lot of people but that will be temporary if it is because of the rewards that they are going to give. What they need is a long term supporter who will be there always as they progress in developing the platform.
The usual bounty campaign will not be able to attract long-term supporters. Such partnership is achieved on mutually beneficial terms. This is a big task for the development team.
If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.

If you guys want to help us promote on a level of guerilla marketing; sharing our project with your immediate social circles will help leaps and bounds as well as benefit yourself since youre promoting a project you are heavily contributing to Smiley
It is unlikely there will be some serious result if users of our community begin to recommend dispatch on means of the social networks as there aren't enough subscribers. The good option for promotion would be to find the famous person and to use his twitter or other social tools.
Dispatch teams are figuring out the better possibilities through their advisors decision workflow and the proper channel for every planned activities as per the roadmap seems completely deserving for success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 10:46:52 PM

Great this is just long waited for and i think you deliver so well i hope those bugs get fixed soon and test net testing is really well reported i think team have been busy with their updates please keep them coming

hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:54:44 PM

Great this is just long waited for and i think you deliver so well i hope those bugs get fixed soon and test net testing is really well reported i think team have been busy with their updates please keep them coming
Seems good is going on here in the Dispatch Labs community. Well, regarding to the bugs, the team will surely be able to make fix it as soon as possible. Moreover, bugs is a common part when developing a project because locating bugs and making solutions to it will only bring the project to a better one.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:36:19 PM

Seems good is going on here in the Dispatch Labs community. Well, regarding to the bugs, the team will surely be able to make fix it as soon as possible. Moreover, bugs is a common part when developing a project because locating bugs and making solutions to it will only bring the project to a better one.
We will have more and more Testnet version for fix all bugs purpose from Dispatch Labs, i believe the team find out the way to make improve their apps at future better with this way.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:01:02 AM

Expect a lot of investor support your plan when Token Sales will start!
As it is a smart contract which also holds various challenges in meeting the planned activities there was various attributed they have focused to successfully meet the targets.

We have a lot of support in the community but could always use a bit more Smiley

A good idea for the team to attract sponsors is to make their social media active to be able to get legit  and also grow the number of members for social media site community.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:11:05 AM

As it is a smart contract which also holds various challenges in meeting the planned activities there was various attributed they have focused to successfully meet the targets.

We have a lot of support in the community but could always use a bit more Smiley

A good idea for the team to attract sponsors is to make their social media active to be able to get legit  and also grow the number of members for social media site community.

Well for sure if they have more followers and supporters in a Social Media site. The name of dispatch lab will be promoted all over the internet because of all the hashtags from the supporters, Big impression mean big visitors too.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:42:20 AM

Well for sure if they have more followers and supporters in a Social Media site. The name of dispatch lab will be promoted all over the internet because of all the hashtags from the supporters, Big impression mean big visitors too.

For what you have said that "Big impression mean big visitors too" is definitely true. Because if the team and the whole project of the Dispatch Labs will remain as it is, or as a name not even known in the crypto currency community cannot make its own way to success. And social media sites can be their greatest tool as well as together with the Dispatch Labs promising platform can compete in this community.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:08:06 AM

This thread has been on for long and have not come about it in any ICO pool or spreadsheet, when is the token sale coming, although I heard they have raised some funds from VCs but not sure how much they have raised and their tokenomics. When is the token sale coming?

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:10:12 AM

Hello guys.
yes it seems the team members and advisors are professional hopefully they are doing their work to to make thos project successfull

The Dispatch team is surely working very effectively on the development and promotion of the project. They are posting some great updates about their development on telegram and other social media to attract more investors toward the project. I think this is worth investing project due to the dedication of the team working on it.

One of the best idea I know is if  they can make a contest or bounty campaign that focuses on the social media site. The gain potentially gain traffic and impression from their site right? Just sayin..

Make sense this will attract a lot of people but that will be temporary if it is because of the rewards that they are going to give. What they need is a long term supporter who will be there always as they progress in developing the platform.
The usual bounty campaign will not be able to attract long-term supporters. Such partnership is achieved on mutually beneficial terms. This is a big task for the development team.
If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.

If you guys want to help us promote on a level of guerilla marketing; sharing our project with your immediate social circles will help leaps and bounds as well as benefit yourself since youre promoting a project you are heavily contributing to Smiley
It is unlikely there will be some serious result if users of our community begin to recommend dispatch on means of the social networks as there aren't enough subscribers. The good option for promotion would be to find the famous person and to use his twitter or other social tools.
Could be, But i think even the community recommendations could give slight positive results and maybe more would pay attention to it, its my opinion though.

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:35:41 AM

Hello guys.

Could be, But i think even the community recommendations could give slight positive results and maybe more would pay attention to it, its my opinion though.
it will definitely give its results, but they will be almost invisible. Indeed, using any television star to advertise, you can get a larger influx of users than simply placing ads on social networks.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:36:52 AM

everything is right, in order for the project to reach its goal, developers need to work very actively and develop an advertising campaign. The more people learn about the project, the more likely the project will be.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:23:05 AM

Dispatch team is doing a great communication to its community and they are also ahead of the competition by non stop project development and research.
I agree. The team are very dedicated on the project. They always make sure that the Dispatch platform will have a good development and be liked by the people of crypto. And as a matter of fact, they never stop marketing the project because as of now, the team are having an event in Seoul.
batgrzl

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:34:25 AM

Dispatch team is doing a great communication to its community and they are also ahead of the competition by non stop project development and research.
I agree. The team are very dedicated on the project. They always make sure that the Dispatch platform will have a good development and be liked by the people of crypto. And as a matter of fact, they never stop marketing the project because as of now, the team are having an event in Seoul.
I observed that many well-known institutions are partners in DIS projects. This is really great and has been recognized and supported by them.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

I hope the people around the world know about how did the dispatch labs are working on because they were totally perfect.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:43:18 PM

This thread has been on for long and have not come about it in any ICO pool or spreadsheet, when is the token sale coming, although I heard they have raised some funds from VCs but not sure how much they have raised and their tokenomics. When is the token sale coming?
I'm not the rightful owner of the thread but they might seems have a lot of things to do on the real life of the project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:09:03 PM

Hello team, there is a question, which market are you planning to go to? Will you distribute your project across Europe? Or will you be only in America yet?
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:35:19 PM

It’s Q3 2018 here, so what’s up with the project? According to Roadmap, Dispatch should launch Testnet beta, is it working now? I’m not so professional investor or developer but the project looks promising, it’d be sad if it can’t survive.

We are also waiting for more updates about this project and if they still follow their schedule in their roadmap. I am looking forward for more updates and more new announcements about the real status of project dispatch labs.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:38:15 PM

Tell me, do you have large investment machines that are already interested in your project and want to participate in it?
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:11:31 PM

How are you going to tell about yourself to the crypto community? Many people do not know about you, although your ideas deserve attention.
They have a huge connections to media partners from what i can see from thier frontpage so i think advertising this project to the masses is not going to be an issue.
I can say that they have already started to work with advertising and promotion of the project, because very often I begin to meet recommendations with this project.
Such a huge connection to the media partners to allow them to make their dream easily reached with their help, what a lovely partner.
Yes, of course, and if they are already actively working that way, then the project is completely serious. That means we'll see how the development and promotion of advertising go on.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:32:02 PM

It’s Q3 2018 here, so what’s up with the project? According to Roadmap, Dispatch should launch Testnet beta, is it working now? I’m not so professional investor or developer but the project looks promising, it’d be sad if it can’t survive.

We are also waiting for more updates about this project and if they still follow their schedule in their roadmap. I am looking forward for more updates and more new announcements about the real status of project dispatch labs.

That's right, bud. It's better to wait for their updates so that we'll be certain on our next move regarding to this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: