Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:10:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25687 times)
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:48:26 PM

19 days and 7 hours to go before ICO SALE!!

i just saw in TELEGRAM this one!

Dear Members,

Due to some unforeseen challenges,
we have to delay the launch of Alpha Version Exchange by 48hrs.
Rest assured we are on it and shall keep you updated!

hope everything will be ok soon!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Markyway88

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:28:30 PM

Poor Customer Support: There is a need for an online marketplace with a better customer
support. Customer’s retention and accusation are one of the major requirements of a
successful business value chain. Businesses need a reliable means of providing customer
support for buyers and sellers in order to increase profit.
This is what we really needs in an online marketplace. But, how do we assure that bidium will ease the problem dealing with poor customer support? Do they impose helpers who will guide the customer and are ready in 24/7 operation? I hope bidium will really change this kind of system.
Harribel03

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:41:39 PM

I can't see any developers who support the investors in this thread. In addition, I can't see any activities of bidium even in any social media sites. Hm. Bidium smells fishy.
How do I lend my capital if I don't see any developer (even in a form of image or video) that works with the project or have a hands on activity?
Give me some proof.
Did you know about Satoshi Nakamoto?
If yes, then you will also believe that bidium will success. I believe that anonymity of the team does not really affect the project. Bitcoin is popular, reliable and trustworthy coin. We are interested in bitcoin even we don't really know the person/s behind the pseudonym "Satoshi Nakomoto". And because of that interest, bitcoin still alive from the start until now.

“No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man.”- Heraclitus
I believe also that you know who is Heraclitus. Don't compare bidium to bitcoin, they are both different. Of course, Bitcoin gain its popularity because the name of inventor was hidden. People are attached in bitcoin because it was the first cryptocurrency unlike today, more than thousands of ICO are existing. Unfortunately, tens of it are genuine. We need a proof! We need to see this people who are working seriously with the project or else, I will declare this as scam.
manoj1605

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:01:54 AM

The platform offers buyers and sellers the opportunity to save time as there is a limited time period of 24 hours to bid for any product.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:25:41 AM

One of the good idea of the bidium project is giving the freelance workers an opportunity to be hired by the big companjes.
wherein the effective function is to distribute the marketplace in different parts of the country that you can manage by yourself through online and especially for the freelancers and also to the clients.
Is there any ICO that offers that kind of project because I feel that they are pioneer in this area. Actually if they can make this platform smooth, user friendly and accessible in the country who is crypto enthusiast the success rate of this project is 100%. Both freelance employer and freelance employee will benefit though this platform.
Well as we can see listed in the white paper, freelancers and employers are the main concern of this project to make a freelancers engaging the blockchain for them to support the marketplace and using their native token to take some benefits of bidium project.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:46:10 AM

Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and it's
fluctuating nature also catches the eye of media houses.

Bitcoin price is volatile. Since it is not centralized we cannot really predict how much will be the price of Bitcoin in the future. BIDM on the other hand is not just a cryptocurrency. It is a currency that will serve as the main token in using BIDM platform. With the wide range of activities you can do with the BIDM platform, we can expect BIDM token to be widely used and in demand. With the demand in BIDM token its prices will surely increase. That is my analysis for this project.
As I was observe in the native token of bidium, well I think it will increase as soon as possible after the ICO sale because of the benefits that the bidium offer to the investors. They will gave all the positive side of having the bidm token and using bidm wallet.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:17:49 AM

I can't see any developers who support the investors in this thread. In addition, I can't see any activities of bidium even in any social media sites. Hm. Bidium smells fishy.
How do I lend my capital if I don't see any developer (even in a form of image or video) that works with the project or have a hands on activity?
Give me some proof.
If yes, then you will also believe that bidium will success. I believe that anonymity of the team does not really affect the project. Bitcoin is popular, reliable and trustworthy coin. We are interested in bitcoin even we don't really know the person/s behind the pseudonym "Satoshi Nakomoto". And because of that interest, bitcoin still alive from the start until now.

“No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man.”- Heraclitus
I believe also that you know who is Heraclitus. Don't compare bidium to bitcoin, they are both different. Of course, Bitcoin gain its popularity because the name of inventor was hidden. People are attached in bitcoin because it was the first cryptocurrency unlike today, more than thousands of ICO are existing. Unfortunately, tens of it are genuine. We need a proof! We need to see this people who are working seriously with the project or else, I will declare this as scam.

you might wanna take a look at the website and check out https://bidium.io/#team, there are some faces anyone can check out. Maybe more activities would also be nice and an update to see if they really have enough man power to build this platform to its highest potential.
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:37:33 AM

Any news on their ICO.? Does anyone here knows when will the main sale starts? This projects seems to quiet nobody is supporting it by answering queries and giving clarifications here. I wonder what the CM is doing by now.

I think main ICO started May 1. Try checking out the website. Hitting their soft cap easily means that the project is seen by many investors as a feasible and profitable investment. I think the whitepaper addresses most issues and there are regular updates here from different people who is interested in BIDM. I will try to research and post any updates as well. Thanks.
Supporters has a big role in evry project, once they read the white paper they will support the project especially if the platform is a big help to people. Like this project, a lot of supporters are here because they see the good side which this bidium will be successful after the end of the ICO sale.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:46:28 AM

One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.

But that's the reality things happened now, however this issues must resolve seriously if any business wants to be successful and become more

popular in the entire world. Though, I agreed on your statement anyway.

This have been a long problem since the start of online merchandising and online payment where some company doesn't tend to give a proper time resolving their user's or buyers problem. Let's see how Bidium devs and staff will approach this issue they should hire alot of good customer representative for their platform so it won't be an issue.
They need a costumer representative with long patience because some customers are don’t understand the regulation in buying online and if they are wrong they will not accept it. Bedium needs more employers with a good attitude to face the problem easily.
Harribel03

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:53:37 AM

Give me some proof.

you might wanna take a look at the website and check out https://bidium.io/#team, there are some faces anyone can check out. Maybe more activities would also be nice and an update to see if they really have enough man power to build this platform to its highest potential.
This is what I am pointing out. The developers of bidium is not anonymous. In fact, they have pictures in the front page of this thread. I want to tell you guys that it is good if we can see that the team are paying attention to the activities/seminars/meet-ups that they need to attend. I will believe in a project who isn't have quality but the team are working seriously to achieve their own objectives.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:26:25 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 12:38:08 PM by Emdppablo

Freelance Platform are also a poFreelancer around the world will benefit in this platform if they can make this platform smooth,alot of investor around the world would come to this project bidium is the most unique project bidium can help freelancer to get profit.tential market to explore considering the U.S market as, a case study, there are over 53 million people doing freelancing work in the U.S and this is an aggregate of 34% of the national workforce
Freelancer around the world will benefit in this platform if they can make this platform smooth,alot of investor around the world would come to this project bidium is the most unique project bidium can help freelancer to get profit.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:07:21 PM

Freelance Platform are also a poFreelancer around the world will benefit in this platform if they can make this platform smooth,alot of investor around the world would come to this project bidium is the most unique project bidium can help freelancer to get profit.tential market to explore considering the U.S market as, a case study, there are over 53 million people doing freelancing work in the U.S and this is an aggregate of 34% of the national workforce
Freelancer around the world will benefit in this platform if they can make this platform smooth,alot of investor around the world would come to this project bidium is the most unique project bidium can help freelancer to get profit.
We can see that bidium platform is to help the freelancers on the top of blockchain technologies, whereas they can bidding the marketplace for buyers to purchase by bidding and freelance platform to employers, Who are looking to hire freelancers.
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:25:40 PM

Bidium will change all the transaction make easy to access in a medium of time management . It will turn to minimize the time or passses to many procedure to make a transaction involving a big charges.

NOt only it will minimize time but the charges is comparatively low as opposed to existing trading platform. Another advantage of BIDM platform is that they are willing to share 30%-50% of the advertising profit to users of the BIDM platform.
Additional to that as what stated in the whitepaper that the most efficient function of the bidium is decentralized marketplace that is self regulatory for freelancers and clients. Giving the opportunity to the freelancers to showcase their gigs for a particular price with the aid of bidium token as the payment means.
Meaning all freelancers who want to be part of this project will be benefited for their platform.
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:42:55 PM

Freelancers is one of many population in working industry, they choose to be a freelancers because they can earn more and they can manage their time by themselves, through the help of bidium the freelancers will be able to use blockchain technology.
nhungtruong379

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:27:35 PM

Cryptocurrency is one of the simplest and most convenient ways to make payments at the moment, as well as a profitable way of investing. Together with the blockchain technology, it has huge capabilities, which BIDIUM system demonstrates - instant, safe transactions at any time and in any place. An employer is able to quickly find a freelancer within the system, get a high-quality service and pay it with BIDIUM tokens.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:21:41 PM

Cryptocurrency is one of the simplest and most convenient ways to make payments at the moment, as well as a profitable way of investing. Together with the blockchain technology, it has huge capabilities, which BIDIUM system demonstrates - instant, safe transactions at any time and in any place. An employer is able to quickly find a freelancer within the system, get a high-quality service and pay it with BIDIUM tokens.

In a decentralized bidding market like Bidium, it will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority like the usual marketplace currently available online.

franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:30:57 PM

Give me some proof.

Well, let us support the project and even without the team effort to see this thread, well it is not affect the project anyway, as long as we know and trust about it, we can make it successful as supporters to this project.

nowadays, trusting is not enough,  we as investors and supporters also have tje responsibility to do our own research to make sure that we are investing on the right project.  and even after investing,  we must monitor the movement of the project so we can be able to help in promoting it if necessary or help criticize in a constructive way to encourage the team and edevelopers to do a better job. 
manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:48:59 PM

In the UK, there are 1.4 million freelancers that are working across all sectors. The number of freelancers has grown 14% over the past 10 years and the flexibility that is offered by Britain’s freelancers has added positive value to their economy.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:07:04 PM

Now i got it. How freelance platform works is, both the employer and the freelancers are going to register to the platform with the use of BIDM token as payment, only very small percentage 0.0% if they use Bidium native token and will be 1% if other tokens. Then the employers advertise or posts their online jobs and freelance applicants will be choosng wich one suits their skills. Could be web designing, logo making, video editing or article writing etc which is done online. Good idea.
Thank you for clarifying this one! Hope it will help much the bidium community to understand deeply on what the bidium transaction should be. Now I understand also that the transaction fee will become free if I will use the native token of bidium, BIDM token. However, the transaction will have 1% charge if I will use other tokens to avail products or services in bidding marketplace.
If it were so, then it is good to store BIDM tokens right now specially, the price is at it's lowest value.
No, not exactly free if they use BIDM token it will be 0.01% but, if the users create wallet and store or hold BIDM tokens in their BIDIUM wallet transactions like sending and moving tokens from wallet to wallet will be free of charge. Since they are an exchange and a trading platform too. Unlike Other crypto wallets, moving coins from wallet to wallet cost for them.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:07:37 PM

In the UK, there are 1.4 million freelancers that are working across all sectors. The number of freelancers has grown 14% over the past 10 years and the flexibility that is offered by Britain’s freelancers has added positive value to their economy.
Oh that's why freelancers is seen as a lucrative career option as most graduates have chosen to work as a freelancer & in a freelancing economy is becoming a dominant factor among these and you know that a total 70% of graduates have concluded in independent work gives them a better work-life balance and the ability to work on a variety of projects that cut across various platforms is appealing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: