Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:52:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25689 times)
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:03:44 AM

PRE SALE HARD CAP of 1 million USD
and an ICO sold out of 10,000,000 USD.
I can see a new exchange in the future.
Not looking for huge amount to have , just having a simple ICO to get know by the public and crypto community.
This is not just a simple marketing to get more people on their platform. NICE ONE!
It seems like this project has a great ambition.
Imagine a hard cap of 10M usd, it looks like the developers will make a great marketing with new project. I skim the whitepaper and I am thinking how does the name of this project connected to their platform. I mean, the name of the project must have a relevance to the purpose and function of their platform. Is there a congruence between the name "Bidium" to the project? Well, I guess it came from an etymological meaning.
Well actually this name is connected with the functionality of this platform. I mean decentralization itself is like a bidding. Try some of the decentralized exchange such as forkdelta, IDEX etc, there is no middle men, every thing is on smart contracts and self regulated. Just to put your bid on and see the result.
So in my point of view BIDIUM is the right selection of the name.

Yes, I expect their marketing to advertise their project in social media ads. This will really be a boom if that happens. Plenty of people are looking for exchanges like Bidium.. For a change.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:48:30 AM

Not looking for huge amount to have , just having a simple ICO to get know by the public and crypto community.
This is not just a simple marketing to get more people on their platform. NICE ONE!
Imagine a hard cap of 10M usd, it looks like the developers will make a great marketing with new project. I skim the whitepaper and I am thinking how does the name of this project connected to their platform. I mean, the name of the project must have a relevance to the purpose and function of their platform. Is there a congruence between the name "Bidium" to the project? Well, I guess it came from an etymological meaning.
Well actually this name is connected with the functionality of this platform. I mean decentralization itself is like a bidding. Try some of the decentralized exchange such as forkdelta, IDEX etc, there is no middle men, every thing is on smart contracts and self regulated. Just to put your bid on and see the result.
You're right dude! Decentralization is important but the fee is higher than usual exchanges. As some Exchanges regulated Smart contracts, Would it be possible that BIDIUM can create new Tokens for their smart contracts?
Yes, this project will create big impact to other projects, i expect this project will blast i hope it will, bidium will success for sure becuse of the pre ico
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:52:56 AM

One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.
Ulquiorra04

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:08:33 AM

I can't see any developers who support the investors in this thread. In addition, I can't see any activities of bidium even in any social media sites. Hm. Bidium smells fishy.
How do I lend my capital if I don't see any developer (even in a form of image or video) that works with the project or have a hands on activity?
Give me some proof.
Did you know about Satoshi Nakamoto?
If yes, then you will also believe that bidium will success. I believe that anonymity of the team does not really affect the project. Bitcoin is popular, reliable and trustworthy coin. We are interested in bitcoin even we don't really know the person/s behind the pseudonym "Satoshi Nakomoto". And because of that interest, bitcoin still alive from the start until now.
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:46:56 AM

I can't see any developers who support the investors in this thread. In addition, I can't see any activities of bidium even in any social media sites. Hm. Bidium smells fishy.
How do I lend my capital if I don't see any developer (even in a form of image or video) that works with the project or have a hands on activity?
Give me some proof.

May be you don't see the dev replies here if that's the case. I see that they have page in fb, they have youtube account and they also have telegram. Join telegram if you have some inquiries the admin will answer you. I understand your sentiments but you can see their youtube video demo any they are right on track based on their milestones. I hope this helps.
Bittyful

Activity: 19
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:53:37 AM

You're right dude! Decentralization is important but the fee is higher than usual exchanges. As some Exchanges regulated Smart contracts, Would it be possible that BIDIUM can create new Tokens for their smart contracts?
Im getting attatch to this ICO because of the amount of token they had sold. I think that this is a sleeping giant. Im sure that the investors have high hopes for this coin. I think it's possible that they can also create new tokens in the future but they need to perfect first this project so they can earn trust and reliable image, if that so nothing can stop this coin to create more and more profits.
FostTheGreat

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:56:50 AM

One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.

and May I add that withdrawal restrictions are also a problem. Like other exchange sites that require KYC but isn't ready for the traffic. So let's hope that bidium will alot resources for customer services.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
manoj1605

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:18:15 PM

The platform offers buyers and sellers the opportunity to save time as there is a limited time
period of 24 hours to bid for any product. This will provide sellers an assurance of getting
authorized buyers only, which in turn prevent their products from being blocked by
malicious buyers. In addition to this the freelance platform will give both freelancers and
employers the opportunity to use our native coin by paying only 0.1% charges while the use
of another coin will attract 1% charge.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:22:18 PM

The platform of the bidium project comes up with the idea of having a decentralized bidding platform to improve and to widened the transparency and make online bidding for goods and services and also to avoid tbe hassle to those buyers and sellers.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:41:18 PM

Whitelist process for ICO will start from 2nd May 2018 . Be first and get 200 BIDM free tokens . Refer and earn 50 BIDM tokens.

For those who did not give an opportunity to buy in PRE-ICO and currently waiting for the ICO, here is the official date! I think it is 3 days aways right now!
FostTheGreat

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:37:27 PM

The platform offers buyers and sellers the opportunity to save time as there is a limited time
period of 24 hours to bid for any product. This will provide sellers an assurance of getting
authorized buyers only, which in turn prevent their products from being blocked by
malicious buyers. In addition to this the freelance platform will give both freelancers and
employers the opportunity to use our native coin by paying only 0.1% charges while the use
of another coin will attract 1% charge.

Actually it offers it's users alot of time. You won't see an exchange where you can trade and find jobs at the same time. It's like a gold mine of sort.

And I hope bidium will make it user friendly and doesn't make the UI complicated. So it can attract alot freelancers and businessmen.

manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:03:00 PM

The online bidding trend inherits various problems that service providers need to worry
about. Problem domain includes:
1. Lack of Transparency in Skill Evaluation
2. Poor Customer Support
3. Longer Transaction Time
4. Probability of false transactions.
Jnissi

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:25:01 PM

The demand of Decentralized Exchange is increasing very rapidly & during this phase. Some good exchanges are already working very well like, etherdelta, forkdelta, IDEX etc.
So now the idea of BIDIUM is also unique. Let us see, what comes next.
Thanks
As we can see the result of the ICO pre sale was successful because there are many investors who are interested and aware of what bedium wants to happen, because of the unique platforms of it they support bedium, looking forward for the next day hope there are many investors to support in this project.
The difference of this exchange to others is really different. Other exchanges trade coins while bidium trade products and services. Other exchanges have high cost of transaction while bidium don't have transaction fees. Other exchanges developers are too slow to release their updates and beta version while bidium will release their beta version in just a couple of weeks. Other exchanges are popular while bidium is superstar! I want bidium really because I participated with their whitelisting and I am planning to invest when ICO opens!
Naaaa! BIDIUM will also trade cryptocurrencies because they have an exchange but together with it they also have a marketplace like ebay and amazon if i am not mistaken, and a freelance hiring platform. Ya right they charge very little and there are also transactions made through bidium patform that will not cost any cent i think if they use BIDIUM native token.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:31:28 PM

https://i.imgur.com/uDamBBD.png
For those who don't want to view the whitepaper of Bidium, here is a summary about Bidium. Let us raise questions here so that we can discuss deeply the usage of bidium in our community. Help me to clarify so that I know that bidium is good project to invest. If ever, I found out that bidium is good, I will invest with their ICO.
No need to think twice, if you want to invest, invest. Actually in investing in ICOs is like gambling. There are very realistic projects conducting ICOs but in the end they turn to be just imaginations and the developers are no where to be found. Only very few are geniune but it is worth taking the rest is BIDIUM will indeed be successful you will have your gains. Pre ICO is sold out so more proof do we need. Lets just wait for the main sale.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

Give me some proof.
If yes, then you will also believe that bidium will success. I believe that anonymity of the team does not really affect the project. Bitcoin is popular, reliable and trustworthy coin. We are interested in bitcoin even we don't really know the person/s behind the pseudonym "Satoshi Nakomoto". And because of that interest, bitcoin still alive from the start until now.

I wish everyone is as smart as you are. You have to understand that before you let go of your money in investing on something you have to scrutinize very well the legitimacy and the authenticity of the project or else you will just be  throwing your money on the air. I dont blame them if they question the legitimacy of bidium. Let Bidium defend itself if indeed the accusations about them are not true.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:54:40 PM

Ya right. You know only very few site i stumble on that have live chats. I think the idea of Bidium in solving poor costumer support is having a live chat wherein costumers or clients can have a live conversations on their query or complaints. Its good, if there will be unclarity in the part of the client they can clear their doubts and misunderstanding of things
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:57:12 PM

Im getting attatch to this ICO because of the amount of token they had sold. I think that this is a sleeping giant. Im sure that the investors have high hopes for this coin. I think it's possible that they can also create new tokens in the future but they need to perfect first this project so they can earn trust and reliable image, if that so nothing can stop this coin to create more and more profits.
It's on their development of the project . They will earn from their investors and they will show their special MVP at the end of ICO. However it takes time to do that i hope they can endorse their campaign on social media so it will be easier to reach the hard cap.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:12:14 PM

The demand of Decentralized Exchange is increasing very rapidly & during this phase. Some good exchanges are already working very well like, etherdelta, forkdelta, IDEX etc.
So now the idea of BIDIUM is also unique. Let us see, what comes next.
Thanks
As we can see the result of the ICO pre sale was successful because there are many investors who are interested and aware of what bedium wants to happen, because of the unique platforms of it they support bedium, looking forward for the next day hope there are many investors to support in this project.
The difference of this exchange to others is really different. Other exchanges trade coins while bidium trade products and services. Other exchanges have high cost of transaction while bidium don't have transaction fees. Other exchanges developers are too slow to release their updates and beta version while bidium will release their beta version in just a couple of weeks. Other exchanges are popular while bidium is superstar! I want bidium really because I participated with their whitelisting and I am planning to invest when ICO opens!
Naaaa! BIDIUM will also trade cryptocurrencies because they have an exchange but together with it they also have a marketplace like ebay and amazon if i am not mistaken, and a freelance hiring platform. Ya right they charge very little and there are also transactions made through bidium patform that will not cost any cent i think if they use BIDIUM native token.
You're right, They have the same feature but different to use and i know Bidium can maximize the marketplace and exchange and a freelance hiring platform. I hope they can easily release the beta version of their apps wallet. The Pre-ICO is soldout and i hope we can reach the hardcap very soon.
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:26:47 PM

Give me some proof.

I wish everyone is as smart as you are. You have to understand that before you let go of your money in investing on something you have to scrutinize very well the legitimacy and the authenticity of the project or else you will just be  throwing your money on the air. I dont blame them if they question the legitimacy of bidium. Let Bidium defend itself if indeed the accusations about them are not true.
Let the team speak out after this ICO or during the campaign. The legitimacy and authenticity of the project will depend on the team development. I hope they will show their proof of work like Github which means the team is very serious on the project.

lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:14:31 AM

The hard part of every project is to get the support from others like what you said, they need to show the positive and show all the advantages of the project so that people will have trust on it and indeed bidium will show up about their project.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: