Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:57:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25687 times)
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:51:25 AM

I see the bounty has ended but the project has not reached their hardcap, will they extend it?

Bonuty Phase2 is still going on till 19th June . Softcap of Project is already Completed, so no need to extend the ICO date. It will be remain as schedule.
Good to know that they will stick on their road map, but it's alright if they adjust some date for good reason like that. I'm also a part of this project by investing a little amount of my assets from the past. Well, more power to the team, still watching and waiting some good news on it.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hasib365

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:49:10 PM

Bidium the best service around the platform offers an adequate exchange solution along with an effective freelance platform backed up with an interactive interface to make it a delightful experience for the users.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:39:07 AM

I would really like to see this platform go to a success i like the idea of combining auction with freelance hiring over blockchain technology and also what the platform offers to its token holders?? And how the platform works with zero transaction fees?I see this platform is capable of becoming a really successful platform hope for the best
hoanghai101296

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:05:09 AM

This will be a great platform in the future, with professional staffs with years of experience. And there is an incredible reward of up to 100% for the first participant. The ICO program will end on June 23rd
upalwills

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:57:42 AM

This will be a great platform in the future, with professional staffs with years of experience.
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:10:52 AM

Bidium Announces Buy-Back Policy
https://bidium.io/blog/bidium-announces-buy-back-plicy/

Bidium, the cryptocurrency exchange combining the power of Advanced Auction with Freelance Hiring, is now moving towards its maturity.
The platform now announces the last chance to buy BIDM tokens with bonus and be eligible for Buy Back Policy.

Now, what actually is this BuyBack Policy?
So one can easily recognize BIDM as a safe token. It is a smart contract guided by some amazing principle such as Buy-back. An attempt to keep the currency safe. If the coins go below the percentage of their initial value i.e 0.02USD, as on the date of contract creation covering the value of user’s investment, it can be surrendered to the company before the mentioned date.

As discussed, the bidium Pre ICO and ICO contributors can sell directly to Bidium at the price of 0.02 USD/BIDM, if there are any chances of further fall in the currency from 0.02 USD.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:13:03 AM

I think this project is a sleeper right now. I can see that it has reached the soft cap already and more, so it is a viable project, not only because in this bear market it has reached softcap but because there is already an alpha version of this project available. I know there is a big need for more and more crypto exchanges in the market because many new tokens wish to get listed and they cannot on the bigger ones to start, so Bidium can be a good intro place for them in the market. Plus the freelancing element may be very good for online workers like us.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Bidium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:58:03 AM

Bidium, the cryptocurrency exchange combining the power of Advanced Auction with Freelance Hiring, is now moving towards its maturity.
The platform now announces the last chance to buy BIDM tokens with bonus and be eligible for Buy Back Policy.

So one can easily recognize BIDM as a safe token. It is a smart contract guided by some amazing principle such as Buy-back. An attempt to keep the currency safe. If the coins go below the percentage of their initial value i.e 0.02USD, as on the date of contract creation covering the value of user’s investment, it can be surrendered to the company before the mentioned date.

As discussed, the bidium Pre ICO and ICO contributors can sell directly to Bidium at the price of 0.02 USD/BIDM, if there are any chances of further fall in the currency from 0.02 USD.

Within 1 year no chance to go down. If goes down then Pre-ICO and ICO contributors will be in safezone.
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:28:58 PM

Last chance to buy BIDM with bonus and get eligible for BuyBack Policy. BuyBack Policy will be valid only for Pre-ICO and ICO contributors. To get benefit of BuyBack Policy, need to be ICO contributor.

bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:40:49 AM

An exciting offer from the Bidium Platform by providing an adequate exchange solution along with an effective freelance platform surely this will make it a fun experience for the users.
pvtuan34897

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

The Project is great! Bidium platform offers an effective & simple peer to peer payment that is fast, free and easy just like any other coin. What i want in crypto world is decentralized and a Peer to Peer gives the opportunity of making a direct transfer without involving any thirdparty or middleman.
regarcigar

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:31:29 PM

although the extension of time here I only see can only reach sofcap, I'm not sure if ico sales will reach the target harcap, I'm not too sure about this, because the time will soon end,
if it does not reach the harcap, what will the bidium team do, will it burn token, and reduce the total supply of bidiium tokens?

Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:45:36 PM

although the extension of time here I only see can only reach sofcap, I'm not sure if ico sales will reach the target harcap, I'm not too sure about this, because the time will soon end,
if it does not reach the harcap, what will the bidium team do, will it burn token, and reduce the total supply of bidiium tokens?

All details are mentioned into OP in case of hard cap not meet they will burn the all unsold tokens. Now less than 5 days left to the finish of this crowdsale but they already achieved the soft cap so they will keep developing this platform.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:23:04 AM

All details are mentioned into OP in case of hard cap not meet they will burn the all unsold tokens. Now less than 5 days left to the finish of this crowdsale but they already achieved the soft cap so they will keep developing this platform.

That will be friggin awesome if they Burn remainder of tokens as that will reduce supply and the value of the tokens will be worth even more. I think this project has humongous potential as they already got an aplha site goign which means that they are serious and not just some fly by night ICO grabbing type of project. I have seen many projects like this that didn't get noticed in ICO as much and are udnervalued, soar in value and price after a few months of listing.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:52:33 PM

I think this is last chance to grab this token at cheap only 4 days left to get finish of this ICO campaign. This platform is looking attractive so that I see big chance to make huge profit there.
hoanghai101296

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:06:53 AM

The ICO program will end after three days, the ICO has reached the Soft Cap, the Bounty Program has ended
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:34:55 AM

It is nice to see this kind of system which proposed by advanced Auction and freelance platform, making it easier for the sellers and buyers to have transaction normally and in the fastest way, by using BIDM tokens, there is no fee if you're using their BIDIUM platform, and even the sellers and buyers can get a 50% and 30% Ad profit shares regardless of whether their product will be purchase or not, both parties will have benefits. this is what makes the project special a decentralized bidding market indeed.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:05:15 AM

Within 1 year no chance to go down. If goes down then Pre-ICO and ICO contributors will be in safezone.

that good idea..not like some of ico promise to buy back on exchange. Greats and how about if who buy on exchange can they sell directly to Bidium?
blockchainben777
Copper Member

Activity: 112

ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:51:44 AM

Hi guys. My name is Ben Vieri I am CEO of ExToke exchange. Please feel free to pm me here or email us via support@extoke.com to discuss you guys getting listed on our decentralized exchange. Thanks

▬▬ι═══════-  ♦ EXTOKE  -═══════ι▬▬
●▬●▬●▬●▬ FEE FREE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE! ▬●▬●▬●▬●
[{Website}{Token Sale}{White Paper}{Platform}{Twitter}{Facebook}
xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:04:08 AM

Hello guys, please, tell me, did Bidium achieve the minimum amount of fees? In any case it is interesting to know how much they managed to collect.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: