Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:30:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kinngcrypt

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:40:15 AM

interesting project that I don't know why need to finance itself with an ICO, considering that booking an hotel will be possible with commons crypto coins like bitcoin and dash.
GOeureka is a project I’ve been following for sometimes now, and this is what I can say about it: it has a great team with a lot of relevant experiences, very attractive business model with a good dividend token use case, cap limits are within a reasonable range, professional content, good looking materials, secured, focus on the relevant networks and has a great road map.
Katherine_Wignet

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:41:15 AM

Hotels and travel booking platforms have always gotten away with charging what they could. But if Goeuraka can do what they have set out to, I think it will be a very big win for the travel industry in general.

Yup it would be big big win for GOeureka if they will be able to do what they have plan as they have more than 400000 hotels already with them which makes a huge impact but this industry is very very big so if this platform came it will make a boom in the market waiting for its launch
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:41:39 AM

Hotels and travel booking platforms have always gotten away with charging what they could. But if Goeuraka can do what they have set out to, I think it will be a very big win for the travel industry in general.

Yup it would be big big win for GOeureka if they will be able to do what they have plan as they have more than 400000 hotels already with them which makes a huge impact but this industry is very very big so if this platform came it will make a boom in the market waiting for its launch
For consumers who subscribe to multiple loyalty programs, the GOeureka solution for a compatible loyalty program can facilitate instant refunds and exchange multiple loyalty currencies on a single platform. Blockchain acts as an unchanging and reliable book of all transactions related to the subject of GO loans, creating a transparent and verifiable margin of loyalty without the need for intermediaries, the company said
sehgalr25

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:53:45 AM

i wander that how will the replace booking.com, make my trip and other OTAs present in the market as they do all the things on behalf of people will GOeureka be able to provide that service?
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:57:54 AM

i wander that how will the replace booking.com, make my trip and other OTAs present in the market as they do all the things on behalf of people will GOeureka be able to provide that service?

Yeah how they will be able to match there level i also wander this thing that nobody knows them than how they will gonna make it big ?
Kinngcrypt

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:01:41 AM

interesting project that I don't know why need to finance itself with an ICO, considering that booking an hotel will be possible with commons crypto coins like bitcoin and dash.
GOeureka is a project I’ve been following for sometimes now, and this is what I can say about it: it has a great team with a lot of relevant experiences, very attractive business model with a good dividend token use case, cap limits are within a reasonable range, professional content, good looking materials, secured, focus on the relevant networks and has a great road map.
GOeureka’s instruments and services provide unique solutions on the basis of blockchain, which has no extant analogues in the world and offers revolutionary solutions regarding the consolidation of the world of cryptocurrencies and classical finance systems. Blockchain technology is widely used in GOeureka business processes which makes it impossible to substitute or lose financial data.
Charleswayne

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:49:37 AM

There's one another thing which is, An integrated loyalty program powered by the blockchain is the future. Go will create an interoperable program that is powered by this technology. Users will have the option to convert the loyalty program points of a hotel in GO credits. With this system, loyalty points earned from a car rental service can be converted into GO credits. This can then be used to pay for a hotel room.
Ralph0003

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:56:33 AM

Yeah how they will be able to match there level i also wander this thing that nobody knows them than how they will gonna make it big ?

what i think that OTAs are dependent on commission and GOeureka is coming with commission free booking platform and OTAs wont be able to scale them down to that level at this point GOeureka has an edge and by advertising they will make the way so OTAs have to be scared now
Viruskh

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:59:20 AM

what i think that OTAs are dependent on commission and GOeureka is coming with commission free booking platform and OTAs wont be able to scale them down to that level at this point GOeureka has an edge and by advertising they will make the way so OTAs have to be scared now

But what i think that in this market OTAs are from very long GOeureka will lead but they need time to establish themselves and to make happen what they have thought and yes they will give a tight competition as well as hotels and consumers also get another platform
Lucy1warne

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:59:52 AM

How to invest in this project if I dont have crypto currency? Please suggest me.
GlennMcgrath

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:02:43 PM

How to invest in this project if I dont have crypto currency? Please suggest me.

You can pay through fiat also they have a option just you need to go through there website and fill the token sale form after than do kyc and than you will be able to pay in fiat also
Stephen King

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:19:30 PM

You can pay through fiat also they have a option just you need to go through there website and fill the token sale form after than do kyc and than you will be able to pay in fiat also

Thats  really great that they have the option to pay in fiat also and i think that they also giving the option to pay in crypto while booking the room but for the hotels who donot accept crypto how they will get there money
Tom-D

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:36:41 PM

Thats  really great that they have the option to pay in fiat also and i think that they also giving the option to pay in crypto while booking the room but for the hotels who donot accept crypto how they will get there money
GO’s website includes a user-friendly interface that allows hotels to update and manage listings with ease. Hotels will be provided a pricing dashboard where rates can be updated as needed. When the hotel lowers room rates with the Re-Booking feature, GO will prompt the hotel with the number of bookings that will be affected by the lower rate. Hotels will then be able to make informed decisions when dropping rates, notifying customers of their new rates in real-time.
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:39:04 PM

GO’s website includes a user-friendly interface that allows hotels to update and manage listings with ease. Hotels will be provided a pricing dashboard where rates can be updated as needed. When the hotel lowers room rates with the Re-Booking feature, GO will prompt the hotel with the number of bookings that will be affected by the lower rate. Hotels will then be able to make informed decisions when dropping rates, notifying customers of their new rates in real-time.
I have read that The Beta launch of GO’s platform will include the rebooking feature, integration of hotel systems and loyalty program subscriptions for the website. The App will launch with the check-in, hotel app services, room key features, Fiat currency payments, and loyalty points tracking. I am really excited to see all these feature in crypto and blockchain based project.
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:46:15 PM

The presence of Goeureka itself is due to the many problems that consumers complain about. The problem that has been resolved by the GOeureka Team is with a very long experience. and this is a problem that the teams have solved for consumers, The first is the lack of Transparent which leads to higher prices from the Commission which are unfair to OTAs which ultimately reduce hotel margins and increase prices for consumers.
PaulWalkerP

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:49:40 PM

The presence of Goeureka itself is due to the many problems that consumers complain about. The problem that has been resolved by the GOeureka Team is with a very long experience. and this is a problem that the teams have solved for consumers, The first is the lack of Transparent which leads to higher prices from the Commission which are unfair to OTAs which ultimately reduce hotel margins and increase prices for consumers.
For problems the hotel that will be completed by the team is, the first is the impact on hotel bookings from online travel agents dominating the sector, pushing up to 70% of all online bookings. secondly, a high commission resulted in OTA charging hotel fees of 15% -30% of the commission, impacting the hotel margin. and finally, the lack of access to increasing OTA dominance limits hotel access to consumers who are looking for hotels
sehgalr25

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:52:32 PM

For problems the hotel that will be completed by the team is, the first is the impact on hotel bookings from online travel agents dominating the sector, pushing up to 70% of all online bookings. secondly, a high commission resulted in OTA charging hotel fees of 15% -30% of the commission, impacting the hotel margin. and finally, the lack of access to increasing OTA dominance limits hotel access to consumers who are looking for hotels

Yes they are here to solve the present problem or difficulties facing by merchants and travelers and they have thought in a very different way in order to solve the problem which hotel industry is facing
Maxxbill
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:53:05 PM

Now days This is really one of the best project. You all can invest in this project without any hesitation.
Katherine_Wignet

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:55:14 PM

Now days This is really one of the best project. You all can invest in this project without any hesitation.

Yes the project is really good and promising and it will help all the hotel industry and every one will get benefit with this platform and both customers and hotels will get profit from this platform
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:58:50 PM

But market is very down why anyone will invest in this project and moreover the person who has invested in other projects are just waiting to recover the money which the have inv ested earlier
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: