Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:44:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
chess888

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

i wonder how they would be able to verify all applicants documents? People would be coming from different parts of the world, would they have representatives or offices in different countries to verify and make sure that the papers are legit and the applicant is qualified?

Of course, if they can think of a project as great as this, it is already a given fact that they have already thought of that and have probably found the solutions for it as soon as they thought about this project in the first place. One solution I think would be automation and a few personnel monitoring the efficiency of the tool they are using for this verification job. But rest assured, I think this isn't a problem for this project.

That's a good question, but I would like to mention two points here -

1. TrustLogics won't perform any verification of applicants, rather, users documents. Its the users who has to decide and make a move to get their information verified.. You ask how, look at point#2
2. We, so far partnered with five validators/Background check companies, who are legally eligible to perform BGCs of users, of-course only with the consent of user.

On a side note, these five validators are so powerful that, arguably, can get any user, from any country, can get their background information verified.

Head to our telegram group to know more about the project and get all your questions answered instantly, we have founders and the technology team almost readily available.

Link - https://t.me/trustlogics

Ohh.. I see, i was a bit confused about this also but don't you think that answer one is just the same to verifying the person himself because in a person's documents, personal information are also written on those documents(or are these documents that has no personal info? if there are any, how will it be possible to know if it really is true?). Now, if this is the case and we cannot verify who the person behind the documents are, how will we be able to check his credibility? I am so confused right now.

Answer two is something that are honestly what I was expecting. Clearly, people will only have high expectations from this project and its developers.

it's very interesting to find out who would these five powerful validators be? But i trust that  Trustlogic can do their verifications well, and provide a good service and qualified jobseekers to future employers.

Hi! I think validators may vary form country to country. Trustlogic will be forming new partnership with different countries and may look for a partner validator in that country. I do hope that Trustlogic platform will also make it easier to apply for work abroad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:44:15 PM

TrustLogics is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution, a public chain to record transactions.

Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics

I hope Trust logics  help or lessen the problem of unemployment.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:48:57 PM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

Trustlogic will at least give way for new opportunities. The success of Trustlogic will mean more partnership and more companies available at Trustlogic platform. Verified information and a trusted data base will be the key for Trustlogic in becoming one of the top choice for employers and recruiters to get their new employees.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:53:41 PM

Trustlogics will also verify the information provided by the jobseekers so that employers will consume less time and less cost in their hiring process. Trustlogics is a job portal wherein you can find a job and apply online. With the huge increasing demand of skillful employees in different industries, some job portals cannot verify each jobseekers profile. So the problem will arise if a recruiter accepts an application and found out that that applicant fakes it resumes and doesn't qualify for the job.

Fake information can be find anytime.
If a job seeker submit his/her information online and will be screened and before having the job you want.
ofcorse the company needs your credentials to prove if your information and skills are true.
you can't put that you are a college graduate if you dont have a diploma to show.
But for some cases there still companies deceived by their applicants or employee regards to their documents they submit, because many will do everything just to get the job they want... So for the recuiter this will be the challenge for them, they have to recruit and validate thier applicants at the same time...  Good with the trust logics they have their own validator, they need to pass before they will be forward to the recruiter or company, i guess by doing this tools it will prevent applicants to submit fake documents...
Giratina

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:05:27 PM

This project is really amazing at the same time mind-blowing. With so much feature that solve the employment problems both on applicant and employer. I don't know how can this be implemented immediately, but I am looking forward to this project to succeed because it will surely help not only both parties but for the economy.

That's right my inspiration the platform of the trust logics project  is very important to the recruiter and also to the applicants because there will be less hassle in applying and less stress in reviewing the profile of each applicants.
Arceusz

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:06:13 PM

The trust logic's platform is to have the recruiter and the joob seeker smooth transaction,
it is like a normal job fair or career fair but the difference is the trustlogic is via application and online through the blockchaim tectnology.
Correct, their platform is what we need nowadays to help the jobseekers find their job easily and to make sure that they find the right job according to the profession that they graduated. Recruiters will make their job also easier because they will find the list of applicants online and can sort according to the qualities and profession of jobseekers.

That's right sir/ma'am even though the trust logics didn't see you personally as an applicant if the trust logics will launch smoothly doesn't mean that you as lazy person can be hired because you will right to your profile that you are capable of doing something on time. The trust logics platform was being developed for us as a job seekers and the emoloyers to hire deserving people more easier.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

What's good about Trustlogics is that we can view the profile of the recruiters. Their identity is can be viewed and verified by Trustlogics. This is good for those jobseekers because they can see who viewed their profile. I knew one job platform who doesn't show who viewed your profile. It just means that they can view our personal information that easily but we can never know who they are.

Yes, I too see this as a very big advantage than other projects out there with similar concepts as this one. But who would even wanna build up their profile and upload so much information about their personal lives just to showcase their skills, achievements or experiences when they cannot be sure if the one hiring them is truly capable or not. The developers really did a great job in thinking about this concept. I'm sure a lot more will be  coming and itching to get a set inside this sleeping rocket ship.
And what if all the informations written about the person like his educational attainment, job experiences, skills etc. are just fraud. Who will verify and testify that this person claiming to be somebody is instead nobody? In a small country it is not easy to steal identity or invent stories but in big countries it is easy and possible to do.

You spoke rightly, about the current platforms!

Anyone can claim they are good at anything with not being backed by data.

This is the differentiating factor of TrustLogics.

With genuine users getting their Background information, Education and past Employment details verified by certified validators, these fraud users easily get left out and eventually end up in lime light.

They will be more like junk profiles! So the profile will be of no use.

Since Recruiters will be in search of users whose profiles are 'verified by our BGC partners' there are good chances for deserving and genuine candidates.

On a side note, all the data is being saved on Private permission based blockchain, which will act like a ledger, where all the change requests will be tracked as transactions and our Algorithms can flag such users and take necessary action to maintain sanity of the platform.

I hope we answered your query, if you have more questions, please don't hesitate to ask on our telegram group https://t.me/trustlogics

Does this mean that there will be a regular cleaning of your database? Or you will just put the data's into unverified category?
If i am not mistaken there will be companies that will partner with trustlogic in verifying a person’s data. Datas stored in their database will be verified and proven and will be reliable and ready for use as reference in applying jobs.

Hello,

That's right.

TrustLogics partnered validators, who are legally eligible to perform background verification process, at the consent of the user of-course, will perform Background verification of the candidate.
A Background verification can include any of -

Education Qualification
Previous Employment
Skill certificates
Drug history
Criminal records

Each candidate can choose which type of verification they want to undergo. It's up to the user to decide.

Once this verification process is completed, this is user's profile will be marked as 'Trusted profile' and this user will have higher preference when they participate in RBS.

You can find out more about the process here - https://trustlogics.io
If you have any questions, feel free to drop by at - https://t.me/trustlogics

Will the validators be different for each country or your current validator partners are enough to validate all information necessary? I think you will need to include a portion in your platform were as the user or applicant agrees that the information he/she submitted will be validated or verified by you. Data privacy policies from each countries differs but some country may require you to present a certificate where the consent of the person is expressed for you to be able to get necessary information.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:31:59 PM

What's good about Trustlogics is that we can view the profile of the recruiters. Their identity is can be viewed and verified by Trustlogics. This is good for those jobseekers because they can see who viewed their profile. I knew one job platform who doesn't show who viewed your profile. It just means that they can view our personal information that easily but we can never know who they are.

Yes, I too see this as a very big advantage than other projects out there with similar concepts as this one. But who would even wanna build up their profile and upload so much information about their personal lives just to showcase their skills, achievements or experiences when they cannot be sure if the one hiring them is truly capable or not. The developers really did a great job in thinking about this concept. I'm sure a lot more will be  coming and itching to get a set inside this sleeping rocket ship.
And what if all the informations written about the person like his educational attainment, job experiences, skills etc. are just fraud. Who will verify and testify that this person claiming to be somebody is instead nobody? In a small country it is not easy to steal identity or invent stories but in big countries it is easy and possible to do.

You spoke rightly, about the current platforms!

Anyone can claim they are good at anything with not being backed by data.

This is the differentiating factor of TrustLogics.

With genuine users getting their Background information, Education and past Employment details verified by certified validators, these fraud users easily get left out and eventually end up in lime light.

They will be more like junk profiles! So the profile will be of no use.

Since Recruiters will be in search of users whose profiles are 'verified by our BGC partners' there are good chances for deserving and genuine candidates.

On a side note, all the data is being saved on Private permission based blockchain, which will act like a ledger, where all the change requests will be tracked as transactions and our Algorithms can flag such users and take necessary action to maintain sanity of the platform.

I hope we answered your query, if you have more questions, please don't hesitate to ask on our telegram group https://t.me/trustlogics

Does this mean that there will be a regular cleaning of your database? Or you will just put the data's into unverified category?
If i am not mistaken there will be companies that will partner with trustlogic in verifying a person’s data. Datas stored in their database will be verified and proven and will be reliable and ready for use as reference in applying jobs.

Hello,

That's right.

TrustLogics partnered validators, who are legally eligible to perform background verification process, at the consent of the user of-course, will perform Background verification of the candidate.
A Background verification can include any of -

Education Qualification
Previous Employment
Skill certificates
Drug history
Criminal records

Each candidate can choose which type of verification they want to undergo. It's up to the user to decide.

Once this verification process is completed, this is user's profile will be marked as 'Trusted profile' and this user will have higher preference when they participate in RBS.

You can find out more about the process here - https://trustlogics.io
If you have any questions, feel free to drop by at - https://t.me/trustlogics

Will the validators be different for each country or your current validator partners are enough to validate all information necessary? I think you will need to include a portion in your platform were as the user or applicant agrees that the information he/she submitted will be validated or verified by you. Data privacy policies from each countries differs but some country may require you to present a certificate where the consent of the person is expressed for you to be able to get necessary information.

I think the portion where consent is needed is already answered. I made it bold so you easily get that line.

Education Qualification
Previous Employment
Skill certificates
Drug history
Criminal records

Conducting verification of the above information needs man power and has a cost. As such, will trustlogic be charging the applicants or will companies that wants to use the platform need to pay to use trustlogic?
scarleth06

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:44:10 PM

What if i have bad experience or should i say i resign with my previous jobs do i have to right it down when im using trust logics, is there a chance that i will not be hired?  Because i experienced many times from other company i applied that they dont hired applicant that have resign from their previous job, i hope that trust logics will see these things... Because not everyone that resign from their previous job is not going to make it with their new job, and there's always a reason why people resigning to their job's ...
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:51:37 PM

Well, I am currently trying to restrain myself from my extreme excitement on this project as of now but I really just can't. I mean, how often can you find great projects like this and be able to find it at the right time when it is just starting out? This industry is just full of crappy projects and makes hidden jewels like this one pretty hard to find. I am so excited to here more about this project, I still need to make sure though so for now, I am keeping an eye.

Man, what a relief to find this project. I have already missed countless trains because I haven't been in this industry for long or because I wasn't able to find good projects as this one with great potential that are still starting out. I really can relate to this guy's excitement right here because the struggle is pretty damn real! specially when you are not that experienced in this industry yet and don't know how to find great projects to invest in fast. I will definitely watching this great project.

Lol, good for you man. haha. I think that everyone discussing here in this thread are really excited about the project and to see latest news and updates. What's great about this is that the numbers are increasing which makes me feel more confident that there will really be a huge amount of traffic of investors in this project. I mean, who in the right mind would even wanna miss this great project?
Anyways, good day bro Smiley
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:57:00 PM

Well, I am currently trying to restrain myself from my extreme excitement on this project as of now but I really just can't. I mean, how often can you find great projects like this and be able to find it at the right time when it is just starting out? This industry is just full of crappy projects and makes hidden jewels like this one pretty hard to find. I am so excited to here more about this project, I still need to make sure though so for now, I am keeping an eye.

Man, what a relief to find this project. I have already missed countless trains because I haven't been in this industry for long or because I wasn't able to find good projects as this one with great potential that are still starting out. I really can relate to this guy's excitement right here because the struggle is pretty damn real! specially when you are not that experienced in this industry yet and don't know how to find great projects to invest in fast. I will definitely watching this great project.

Lol, good for you man. haha. I think that everyone discussing here in this thread are really excited about the project and to see latest news and updates. What's great about this is that the numbers are increasing which makes me feel more confident that there will really be a huge amount of traffic of investors in this project. I mean, who in the right mind would even wanna miss this great project?
Anyways, good day bro Smiley

Yeah, I totally agree with you on this bro, anyone who overlooks this project has really lost a huge opportunity to have an easy ride to the moon. I can only imagine how rekt those people would be when they get to see that this project is already having a lot of supporters and still increasing becoming more and more successful than yesterday... Oh well, doesn't matter though, it's their loss not ours. glad to be on the same page with you. Have a great day also.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:02:41 PM

there is a problem with Instagram and Blog spreadsheets, isn't it? I think that new submissions are putting some rows below. So, if you see the sheets it apears empty but we are registered below. Or I am wrong?
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:07:15 PM

I believe this project will not only solve unemployment problem but I think it will also resolve underemployment among qualified applicants. By Trustlogics, the data will be assured as reliable data and not a fake one. Jobseekers are expected to provide profiles that are suitable for the recruiters' requirement.

Actually according to their whitepaper, The innovative services that TrustLogics has in the pipeline will reduce the gap between Recruiters and

Job seekers even further by leveraging the full potential of blockchain technology. As a result, the recruitment industry, which was previously

following long and tedious protocols, will be simplifying its processes to a whole new level.

This is actually a great thing because this will make people have less hassle without sacrificing the quality and the credibility that they expect and deserve to get in the jobs or workers that they are seeking for. And the best thing about this is the fact that both parties are free to use all the features of this platform that can help them maximize their gains. This is truly amazing.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:32:14 PM

I can still remember when i was in college, i applied as a contractual employee in one of the fastfood chains in my country. I gave my biodata, i was interviewed, was happy and confident in answering all the manager’s question, at the end i was not hired when i asked why the note written in my biodata was overqualified.  Grin. It was sad because if i had this opportunity to store my datas in an accessible database employers can just pick me up according to what is written in my profile and according to their expectations on me and not just waste my time trying to apply everywhere and be rejected just because i am overqualified.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:37:43 PM

The trust logic's platform is to have the recruiter and the joob seeker smooth transaction,
it is like a normal job fair or career fair but the difference is the trustlogic is via application and online through the blockchaim tectnology.
Correct, their platform is what we need nowadays to help the jobseekers find their job easily and to make sure that they find the right job according to the profession that they graduated. Recruiters will make their job also easier because they will find the list of applicants online and can sort according to the qualities and profession of jobseekers.
Exactly and the applicants will not be wasting money and time in providing their important documents every time. It is not easy to fall in line whole day or half day in my country just to get a certified copy of their birth certificate, NBI clearance, police clearance etc. and when they apply the agency or the company will be taking everything from them. When they need it again they will have to waste another days to provide them. Sad.     Sad
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:52:33 PM

By the way, will users have the power to control the privacy of their personal details here, do they have the power disclose it if needed and just restrict viewers from seeing if not needed? I dont feel it comfortable to have every single details about me to be open to the public or if not the public to every viewer i dont even know.

At this time, there are lesser people who care that much about privacy. Just try to look at the millions if not billions of people that posts their daily lives and personal information on various social media platforms for attention and other reasons that only they would know. But I feel you bro, I privacy is really important to some people specially in this industry because most of the people here have come for the anonymity or at least a bit of it. Which is why I think that they have already thought of this and considered putting options for people to be able to customize their own settings so that they can be in control of how much people can see or who are the people that can see personal information that a user shares to. I am sure that they have already thought of this because they too know that some people value their privacy a lot.
Exactly. Have you seen in facebook alone, how many people are complaining about account being hack or stolen or identity being duplicated or stolen also by an unknow person? If it happened in facebook it could also possibly happen everywhere but thanks to validators in Trustlogic. This time every profile created will be verified if it is genuine or dummy profile. 
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:19:21 PM

I can still remember when i was in college, i applied as a contractual employee in one of the fastfood chains in my country. I gave my biodata, i was interviewed, was happy and confident in answering all the manager’s question, at the end i was not hired when i asked why the note written in my biodata was overqualified.  Grin. It was sad because if i had this opportunity to store my datas in an accessible database employers can just pick me up according to what is written in my profile and according to their expectations on me and not just waste my time trying to apply everywhere and be rejected just because i am overqualified.
Overqualified? Yet, you did not accept in the firm you have apply. For sure, there is a person who is more qualified than you or the interview personnel wants his relative (colleagues, friends, family) to be part of that job. Of course, we can't deny that there are anomalies in hiring industry. Most of the time, the jobseekers are filtered based upon the closeness of the applicant to the interviewer and not by means of skill of the interviewees. I called them as backer and TrustLogics will definitely exterminate them all.

kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:01:01 PM

Employers now a days are so picky to pick their employee to hire, That's why we have this Trust logic that can help professional to store all data that we had applied and all important details are in just one file. In case we apply another job then all infos are secured and it's easily to track them.

vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:05:30 PM

By the way, will users have the power to control the privacy of their personal details here, do they have the power disclose it if needed and just restrict viewers from seeing if not needed? I dont feel it comfortable to have every single details about me to be open to the public or if not the public to every viewer i dont even know.

At this time, there are lesser people who care that much about privacy. Just try to look at the millions if not billions of people that posts their daily lives and personal information on various social media platforms for attention and other reasons that only they would know. But I feel you bro, I privacy is really important to some people specially in this industry because most of the people here have come for the anonymity or at least a bit of it. Which is why I think that they have already thought of this and considered putting options for people to be able to customize their own settings so that they can be in control of how much people can see or who are the people that can see personal information that a user shares to. I am sure that they have already thought of this because they too know that some people value their privacy a lot.
Exactly. Have you seen in facebook alone, how many people are complaining about account being hack or stolen or identity being duplicated or stolen also by an unknow person? If it happened in facebook it could also possibly happen everywhere but thanks to validators in Trustlogic. This time every profile created will be verified if it is genuine or dummy profile.  
That's why in social networking site it's not advisable to give your information especially your birthday, email address even your phone number. The world is full of sin and everything is in the internet so be careful on sending datas.
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:53:37 PM

Trustlogics will also verify the information provided by the jobseekers so that employers will consume less time and less cost in their hiring process. Trustlogics is a job portal wherein you can find a job and apply online. With the huge increasing demand of skillful employees in different industries, some job portals cannot verify each jobseekers profile. So the problem will arise if a recruiter accepts an application and found out that that applicant fakes it resumes and doesn't qualify for the job.
Well, trustlogic has a proper way on how they find out that the papers of jobseekers is fake, even the criminal record, once the applicant send their profile. Not all jobseekers has a degree, but for sure even without a degree there are also a job that waiting on them, just trust and send your data to trustlogic if then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: