Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:22:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Rommel24

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:00:36 PM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?

I don't think Trustlogics is the solution to the increasing unemployment rate. Because Trustlogics is not the one who will create a job. They will simply help us to find a job in a convenient way. But it doesn't guarantee that if you apply using trustlogics, you will get the job right away. It still depends on your skills and abilities that will land you the right job

Maybe its not the solution for many that dont have job but somehow it will help people want's to have job easier than the long process happening before, imagine when someone dont have a confidence to go to the company and apply even they have a skills and abilities on their own do you think they can get a job!? That's good with the trust logics they will boost and give a jobseeker confidence to show their ability and to get a right job by using their platform, and ofcourse it will not be very fast but atleast they already have a chance...

Let me refresh you about the whitepaper they had in it dude, according to it " The innovative services that TrustLogics has in the pipeline will

reduce the gap between Recruiters and Job seekers even further by leveraging the full potential of blockchain technology. As a result, the

recruitment industry, which was previously following long and tedious protocols, will be simplifying its processes to a whole new level."

This is really what they wanted to be happen and aiming for.
That's right But apart from this, We are also aiming at Smart Verification platform, Reputation Building System, Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, and Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. And we are trying to ease the hiring process. And we also trying to reduce the time, energy and resources are spent on various stages of the hiring process.

Is Trustlogics Free for its users? I see how helpful Trustlogics for companies specially for those start ups without much capital since they can use Trustlogics data base to help them find new employees and verify the information provided by the applicant using Trustlogics platform.

as far as i know (correct me if im wrong) the trust logic's is not free the people who will be using this must be an investor or must invest to the trustlogic project platform mostly in the companies who will be using it.

Registration with Trustlogics is free, requesting for a verification of a recruiters or job seekers data will definitely be charge to the one who requested the verification. Aside from that, you can also avail of a premium account. This will  be for a fee. I'm not quite sure how much and what are the benefits of a premium member but I do believe that there will be a difference from a regular user to a premium account user.
Trustlogic is a Very good and beautiful project that should help people, who want to find jobs on the basis of their skills. Anyone wants a job on their ability especially in their personal data they get
the job through trustlogics.

That is right, there are many jobseekers who are now find a job online also but they do not hired because some of it is not legit, but getting an information only, but trustlogic is unique, they have a full security about the information that the jobseekers send on it.
That's true because there are many online posts that say they are looking for applicants who deserve to be there in company and jobs even at home you will earn a lot. But it's not true they just take your important information for bad use. Well, there's a great project like trustlogics because your personal information is securely protected and they will find you the right job to suit your ability.
And that's why I love to support trustlogics,because for their safety method procedure operation the all hardworking men/women behind of this project cause it will might never be failed  I think, due to I'm smell so good  the fruit of success ,that will never feel to  failed ,whenever more viewer here, are excited to build the beautiful project like this,probably in some investor with,trustlogics
 made it the new revolution trusted blockchain technology today no matter what.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
essentiale

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:01:42 PM

"Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTMTokens to place a request to get any of their information like  Education,  Past  Employment, Criminal&  Drug  information  verified.  Suitable  Validators  will  be notified  of  the  request.  After  successful completion of  the  background  check  process,  jobseekers will  be  notified  of  the  results.  Post-acknowledgment,  the  allocated  TrustLogicsTMTokens  are transferred to the Validators."

So the verification of the jobseekers' profile is not free of charge? Does Trustlogics platform have a registration fee to create an account? If there is any, how much Trustlogics token would it cost?

Hi there Maariyaam!

There is no registration fee for creating a TrustLogics account (and in fact, you can try their Beta and create your TL# here https://www.trustlogics.com/portal/registration).

As for the verification related services, fees apply depending on the type of validation to be made (as there are many different validation) but TrustLogics has yet release these fees.  Perhaps they are still in talks with their partner validators as of the moment.

I personally think that the fees that are going to be charged for verification processes are just right since trust logic will be using the services of other partners. Hence, they should pay for it and the funds needs to come from somewhere which is in the pockets of the people who want their information verified. As long as tustlogics do not overprice, I am all good with it.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:02:19 PM

Although trustlogics is trusted because it base on blockchain technology,, but  are you encountered to lack and reputation? from your  other applicant that will not satisfied or trust to your platform?
TrustLogics is a platform which facilitates digital authentication of professional data, stores the attested version on blockchain, and makes it shareable based on user permissions. TrustLogics, with its patent pending platform, takes a step further and aims to build a blockchain application and become a global information gateway for workforce data, where a user can verify their personal and professional information, store it on the platform and securely share access to their data with any user or application.

Do the applicants have an option to give out their personal sensitive data upon interview with the employer? Would this be possible if you say that digital authentication of professional data are stored on blockchain. Isn't it that once stored in blockchain it is already accessible to public?

I believe that although Trustlogics is blockchain based there are restriction and security enforced on the data of Trustlogics users. Information will be shared publicly with knowledge of the user and with his consent or permission. A job-seeker may choose to share only his professional data and not all information about himself like date of birth, and other personal data.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:24:34 PM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.
That's true, in our country that's a big problem are job shortage and does not apply to an applicant's ability. Trustlogics is an innovative way to make it easier for job seekers to get a right job for him.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload
your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience. on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile. The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker.

I believe that there was an incident of cloud platform being hacked previously. What security measures do you have to prevent such attacks and secure the data of your users?
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:25:48 PM

trustlogics will be different to other services regarding to their platform so that ,what is the overview ,eniffeciency of your current hiring industry? whether other platform will have different function ?
The overview of current industry were professional segment are consists to salary of those employees which line of work us highly specialized,and very knowledge-oriented for taking mainly place for an office as professional environment.
-Aside from that through independent service providers or (IPS)are consists of self employed or contractual which also individual are whose the line of work were involves at manual work ,taking the services requestor are nearby to environment,such us home or other personal property,in overall definition are terms listed below to have been used in our white paper,hence will defined to gain for better understanding of our product and services.

Wow its amazing,this project trustlogics will be dedicated to all of those hungry hunter jobseeker, on other hand the overview of candidate are individual equipped and unique skill for set and looking for job opportunity which change to current employer,

evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:29:56 PM

Although trustlogics is trusted because it base on blockchain technology,, but  are you encountered to lack and reputation? from your  other applicant that will not satisfied or trust to your platform?
TrustLogics is a platform which facilitates digital authentication of professional data, stores the attested version on blockchain, and makes it shareable based on user permissions. TrustLogics, with its patent pending platform, takes a step further and aims to build a blockchain application and become a global information gateway for workforce data, where a user can verify their personal and professional information, store it on the platform and securely share access to their data with any user or application.

Do the applicants have an option to give out their personal sensitive data upon interview with the employer? Would this be possible if you say that digital authentication of professional data are stored on blockchain. Isn't it that once stored in blockchain it is already accessible to public?

I believe that although Trustlogics is blockchain based there are restriction and security enforced on the data of Trustlogics users. Information will be shared publicly with knowledge of the user and with his consent or permission. A job-seeker may choose to share only his professional data and not all information about himself like date of birth, and other personal data.

Yes. Although it will be publicly released or shown to public, it doesn't really mean the devs are not conscious about the users personal identity, of course they are well aware about that, they will still ask permission if they would publicly reveal a certain persons identity.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:55:49 PM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?

I don't think Trustlogics is the solution to the increasing unemployment rate. Because Trustlogics is not the one who will create a job. They will simply help us to find a job in a convenient way. But it doesn't guarantee that if you apply using trustlogics, you will get the job right away. It still depends on your skills and abilities that will land you the right job

Maybe its not the solution for many that dont have job but somehow it will help people want's to have job easier than the long process happening before, imagine when someone dont have a confidence to go to the company and apply even they have a skills and abilities on their own do you think they can get a job!? That's good with the trust logics they will boost and give a jobseeker confidence to show their ability and to get a right job by using their platform, and ofcourse it will not be very fast but atleast they already have a chance...

Let me refresh you about the whitepaper they had in it dude, according to it " The innovative services that TrustLogics has in the pipeline will

reduce the gap between Recruiters and Job seekers even further by leveraging the full potential of blockchain technology. As a result, the

recruitment industry, which was previously following long and tedious protocols, will be simplifying its processes to a whole new level."

This is really what they wanted to be happen and aiming for.
That's right But apart from this, We are also aiming at Smart Verification platform, Reputation Building System, Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, and Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. And we are trying to ease the hiring process. And we also trying to reduce the time, energy and resources are spent on various stages of the hiring process.

Is Trustlogics Free for its users? I see how helpful Trustlogics for companies specially for those start ups without much capital since they can use Trustlogics data base to help them find new employees and verify the information provided by the applicant using Trustlogics platform.

as far as i know (correct me if im wrong) the trust logic's is not free the people who will be using this must be an investor or must invest to the trustlogic project platform mostly in the companies who will be using it.

Registration with Trustlogics is free, requesting for a verification of a recruiters or job seekers data will definitely be charge to the one who requested the verification. Aside from that, you can also avail of a premium account. This will  be for a fee. I'm not quite sure how much and what are the benefits of a premium member but I do believe that there will be a difference from a regular user to a premium account user.
Trustlogic is a Very good and beautiful project that should help people, who want to find jobs on the basis of their skills. Anyone wants a job on their ability especially in their personal data they get
the job through trustlogics.

That is right, there are many jobseekers who are now find a job online also but they do not hired because some of it is not legit, but getting an information only, but trustlogic is unique, they have a full security about the information that the jobseekers send on it.
That's true because there are many online posts that say they are looking for applicants who deserve to be there in company and jobs even at home you will earn a lot. But it's not true they just take your important information for bad use. Well, there's a great project like trustlogics because your personal information is securely protected and they will find you the right job to suit your ability.
And that's why I love to support trustlogics,because for their safety method procedure operation the all hardworking men/women behind of this project cause it will might never be failed  I think, due to I'm smell so good  the fruit of success ,that will never feel to  failed ,whenever more viewer here, are excited to build the beautiful project like this,probably in some investor with,trustlogics
 made it the new revolution trusted blockchain technology today no matter what.

Truly a great project to support. Trustlogics will surely be the bridge that link job-seekers and employers. With verified data, the hiring process will surely be faster. Good thing is, its free to register at Trustlogics.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:44:33 PM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.
That's true, in our country that's a big problem are job shortage and does not apply to an applicant's ability. Trustlogics is an innovative way to make it easier for job seekers to get a right job for him.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload
your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience. on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile. The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker.

Thank you for changing the process of the recruitment. All things that have been simplified and automated so it somehow lessens the time. There is also a validation of data which makes the data most reliable and gives high reputation for the applicant.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:00:46 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Well, I think so, and as long as you submit all your documents and personal data to the trustlogic they will find you a new job then,

How it is done is, every jobseeker user of the platform will be notified whenever a certain position or job is posted in the platform that suits the applicants skill. So opportunies will not just pass bye with out being noticed.

Of course, they will notify you when there is an update to your job application. They will also notify you when there is an opening to your desired position. Email notifications and somehow mobile SMS will be sent to your mobile phone so no opportunity will be wasted. The best thing is that you can access the platform all over the internet.
Innovation is great. I can still remember when i have to buy big newspaper and check the classified ads every morning for new job openings. It was not easy, and even if you see job epenings in the classified ads and apply before you get there to bring your biodata, all positions are taken already. But not in just a click of your mouse you will be ushered to the website.
The technology behind trustlogic is innovative and yes the result of having a trusted and secured professional data is really good and somehow Trustlogic is an all in clarification,message and hiring platform i guess. well it's under develop.

In addition to what you've mentioned Trustlogics  is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private blockchain to

store and retrieve data with user-set permissions, and a public blockchain to record transactions. A rest api wrapper will be implemented on

top of the private blockchain for read/write operations.

Trustlogics platform is user friendly. I think aside from the search option you can also filter jobs based on what category you are looking for, what position you want, and the requirements in terms of years of experience.
We will appreciate if anyone joins our platform, as it is very secure, simple and very best to all the employee who's are looking for the job in their respective fields and according to their skills. Because every company/organization needs an employee who is eligible or suitable for the specific profile/designation. TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills, and experience.

The trust logic project actually requires to examine a drug test and also validate the information that the job seekers, applicants as well as the employers will submit to the trust logic and also in addition to the statement above the recruiters will require the job seekers and applicants to pass all the information and requirements that is being given by theae recruiters after which these information will be passed to the validators to check if there is nothing wrong with in it.
Arceusz

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:30:22 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Great question ma'am!
TrustLogics should impose the policies and salary when jobseekers will apply. It is important also to know that since we want a desirable job. If we will gonna resign with a valid reason (for example, the owner of the company is harassing you), then trustlogics should make a review for that company or make it as a blacklist in order for the jobseekers to have any backgrounds to the company.

Hi, It is up to you to look for a job even when you are currently employed. Employees always face the issues on working for a company despite worst conditions simply because one can't afford to loose the job. Trustlogics is a jobsite similar to other existing job website. It is not for Trustlogics to impose policies and salary, however they can include your desired salary in your profile or when applying for a job. Job offers are made at the end of an interview with consideration to ones's educational background, experience and other qualification. I think its a good option for jobseekers if they are able to rate a company, on blacklisting companies, I think this could be applied for those companies who are found guilty of breaking the law and abusing its employees. Trustlogics cannot just blacklist a company without good reason.

I agree with Roy.

It would be too much for us to expect TrustLogics to interfere with Labor cases as such.  Let us be reminded that TrustLogics is on a global scale and dealing with local labor laws or each country would be too much of a complexity.

Though, i agree that it would be great if somehow TrustLogics could beef up protection not only for the jobseekers but for the employers too, as such, the blacklisting of the employer might be an option here.

Yet, let us consider that most employer-employee issues are of a case to case basis.

The good thing is that TrustLogics, while an avenue for employment, is also a reputation building platform where the major players are both the jobseekers and the employers.  So should anyone of us ran into employment troubles, it is our rightful duty to inform the community and make the
proper review for a jobseeker or an employer .

That is right the artificial intelligence or the AI of tbe trust logic project can make the work more easier and faster because it is already programmed to its specific work.
The Artificial intelligence also of the trust logic can scan and filter the applicants on the position that they are most comfortable and also on the position that they were fit in based on their abilities.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:00:33 PM

Great question ma'am!
TrustLogics should impose the policies and salary when jobseekers will apply. It is important also to know that since we want a desirable job. If we will gonna resign with a valid reason (for example, the owner of the company is harassing you), then trustlogics should make a review for that company or make it as a blacklist in order for the jobseekers to have any backgrounds to the company.

Hi, It is up to you to look for a job even when you are currently employed. Employees always face the issues on working for a company despite worst conditions simply because one can't afford to loose the job. Trustlogics is a jobsite similar to other existing job website. It is not for Trustlogics to impose policies and salary, however they can include your desired salary in your profile or when applying for a job. Job offers are made at the end of an interview with consideration to ones's educational background, experience and other qualification. I think its a good option for jobseekers if they are able to rate a company, on blacklisting companies, I think this could be applied for those companies who are found guilty of breaking the law and abusing its employees. Trustlogics cannot just blacklist a company without good reason.

These article is very helpful to us,for us to know what is the role of the artificial intelligence or most commonly known as (AI) in the trust logic's project platform.
And through this article the job seekers and also the recruiters can easily understand and be more updated on the happenings in the trust logic project platform. Thank you for sharing this worth reading article.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:31:41 PM

By filter applicants do you also mean allowing people without completely verified information, or is that a totally removed possibility from the platform? Some people won't jump through as many hoops as you require just to add their career information.

you're right. maybe people dont accept this kind of change in a way on how to find job. online recruitment is widely used in the world but to the point that you put you're credentials or character information in order for recruiter will easily find you if you're qualified for the vacant job. maybe it will take more time to people to absorb to this kind of system. but this project is good aswell Smiley

Well, the way I see it, there is really nothing that is bad about this because the applicants and the companies are only necessary or what is needed by both parties(the applicant and the employer). This process is a must when both parties wants to make sure that they can be able to get what they truly deserve. And besides, the employers and applicants are the ones in charge of their info, so there really is nothing to worry about.

As an applicant and user of Trustlogics platform, a person should be aware of his choices. Trustlogics did give us the choice of being able to hide our information partially or as a whole but since we are applying for a job we must also consider this before we hide our information. If one wants to get hired with Trustlogics, that person should at least make relevant information related to work experiences and qualification available for public viewing.

I think the relevant information will be automatically highlighted to remind the user that he can activate this information to be able to get the job. These are work-related information that every employer should see. And this made possible by the use of  Trustlogics platform, where the job seeker can choose who can really have access to this information.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

I didnt see this advantage before. Imagine TrustLogics will be hitting 2 birds with one stone. TrustLogics using validations as important key for jobseekers and employers, it will also be giving jobs for partnered validators. While TrustLogics is providing a more reliable and credible datas for users and employers, which will help them in finding a job and credible employees for employers, through this TrustLogics will also be giving profit to validators.
I agree with you the validators as important role with jobseekers and employers, we need to have mvp platform so we can try it to some logistics business. We need to pay attention with this product it should be release on the market once it goes live.

Hi there Vicvicto17!

TrustLogics already released their Beta, you can have the general feel of their offerings but registering here: https://www.trustlogics.com/portal/registration

Best of luck and i hope you find their Beta release good, i did.

The trust logics wants to.help the people most specially to the job seekers to find a proper jobs that will fits to their background and attainment,
and not juat that the truat logic also wants to help.other people to have their own profits through validating an applicants information.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:35:54 PM

Great question ma'am!

These article is very helpful to us,for us to know what is the role of the artificial intelligence or most commonly known as (AI) in the trust logic's project platform.
And through this article the job seekers and also the recruiters can easily understand and be more updated on the happenings in the trust logic project platform. Thank you for sharing this worth reading article.

Trustlogic will try to indicate most of the details about the job, salary , requirments, area of the job and experience needed. Will they be able to rate the employers to know if they are trustworthy and dont have any issue about its company? Like delayed salary or no benefits for the employee?
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.

I feel you bro, I too have gone through such hassle and I have to say, it isn't anywhere near amusing. It is actually pretty tiring which is probably why there are a lot of people that are currently unemployed because clearly, this case is so common all over the world that anyone can truly relate.

There are so many online jobs available in the market, but mostly some people find job have been scam. So that trustlogic finds a way to make this problem solve they use a new blockchain technology to make it never happen so that Trustlogics they wants to lessen the unemployment rate.
Not just to solve scam jobs buddy. One of TrustLogics mission to solve is the authenticity of the jobseekers’s personal and professional records specially the skills. One applicant can put anything he wants in his resume to impress the employer but the moment they are hired they cannot prove any of the skills they wrote because everything was just invented. So with trustlogics they are going to verify the person’s datas.

Way you go Chikitita2004! You really are amazing on analyzing things. Yes, that is the main reason why Trustlogics was created. Something that we can trust because of the reliability of data. Bad news to those who are just there to update their professional info with LIES. And when they started to work, the simplest thing they have written on their resume is not visible on their work.
Disgusting right? Imagine how will if affect the company as a whole that hire that person. He has not just wasted the employer’s time in hiring him and doing all the necessary procedures but he could cause much casualties to the company because of his lies. Imagine an employer hires someone and expect a specific job to be done but in the end the person is not even able to do the job he applied for.

It can't be help, there are actually many people that I've encountered that provided their employer with fake documents like diploma and certificates just to qualify for the Job. And some do get hired. You can't blame some of them because most companies are discriminating people just because of their educational attainment even though the position is driver and janitor. I even encounter some who will work abroad and did get fake documents to be able to pass. Some do get in but some are deported back once the employer verified the information. I think Trustlogics will be able to help in minimizing the fake information provided by the applicant.

This is why it is important that there would be proper verification done before hiring someone. There were several news before wherein there were caregivers hired as they have previous experience and qualifications needed but there were no proper medical verifications made and then one day, the caregiver just snap and hurt the person she is taking care. This could have been prevented if the agency had verified earlier that the person is mentally unqualified.

Person with good credentials like, diplomas and certificates does not necessarily mean a person with good character. Likewise, not all employers do have good character. It is really fortunate for employees to find good employers and for employers to have good employees. Checking criminal records will somehow be able to see if an applicant has a bad record.
Well, you have a point on that, but if the employer has a fair treatment for their employee i think it will have a good start on their work. And not all people who have a diploma has an ability to do their work, because that is just a paper and we can't see their skills on their diploma until they experience how to apply what skills they have.
Maybe but maybe not  because we've never know until the employee stay in the company longer, with enough time the real attitude of  employee will be reveal... I believe that all job can learn by anyone if they have own will to do it and i think the problem why many people didn't have success because of their own attitude...
They have already launched a mobile app. I use this mobile app. the app is easy to use and they are targeting all the countries.
I think trustlogics is going to get the opportunity from everywhere around the world.

Oh really they launched trust logics mobile app, is it free or we have to pay? Coz i want to download their app right now for me to experience this project and all the features personally, also if is available for Android phone users?
This app is absolutely free. It has big categories of many types of job From different countries. I love this application. This application has a good feature, I uploaded my profile picture uploaded my resume on it I make my profile on it with my education skills and work skill. The services of this application are good and the design of this application is excellent. user-friendly it is and easy to use.

Well, i will tell it to my relatives who are looking for a job, because one of my cousins is a fresh graduate and others have but want to look for something new, my cousins who are fresh graduate want to have a job right now so that they can help their family back, this application will be a big help for her to easily apply and look for a job that is fitted to their course even outside the country.

I strongly agree that this application would be of great help to applicants and applying for a job will not a burden because it the job offered was a little bit far to the place and needed a fare to go. That would be a problem for the applicant who belongs to a poor family which has limited financial resources.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:59:39 PM

Yes! This is a new form of hiring industry but TrustLogics is really different from what we knew about hiring industry.
Yes this very much addresses our problem with employment rates which is very low in the present day. This will definitely help people especially with good credentials to find the job that they want. Also it helps them keep their information private so that there will be no companies can take advantage of their identities for their own gains.

Looking for a job that you are qualified and based on your desire plus your salary expectation is never been easy but with this platform it can lessen and improve your job seach more easily. I also love the way trustlogics data security, only the employer and company you are trying to apply will only see your filled up data on the server.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:01:08 PM

Great question ma'am!

I agree with Roy.

It would be too much for us to expect TrustLogics to interfere with Labor cases as such.  Let us be reminded that TrustLogics is on a global scale and dealing with local labor laws or each country would be too much of a complexity.

Though, i agree that it would be great if somehow TrustLogics could beef up protection not only for the jobseekers but for the employers too, as such, the blacklisting of the employer might be an option here.

Yet, let us consider that most employer-employee issues are of a case to case basis.

The good thing is that TrustLogics, while an avenue for employment, is also a reputation building platform where the major players are both the jobseekers and the employers.  So should anyone of us ran into employment troubles, it is our rightful duty to inform the community and make the
proper review for a jobseeker or an employer .

That is right the artificial intelligence or the AI of tbe trust logic project can make the work more easier and faster because it is already programmed to its specific work.
The Artificial intelligence also of the trust logic can scan and filter the applicants on the position that they are most comfortable and also on the position that they were fit in based on their abilities.

I strongly agree with you! Artificial Intelligence will enable to do some repetitive, routinary and tedious job done by the personnel so the person can do some more logical jobs that need more of decision-making. Clerical works will be managed by AI. By doing this, the HR personnel will be more productive and will build confidence in doing their job.
1kreasons

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:03:46 PM

Thank you for changing the process of the recruitment. All things that have been simplified and automated so it somehow lessens the time. There is also a validation of data which makes the data most reliable and gives high reputation for the applicant.
You are definitely right. I know that for companies, very few counter check, the informations written by the applicant in their resumes especially if it is not a high position job. So this, Trustlogics is very favourable to the companies because they no longer need to verify nor validate. It is the job of Trustlogics to do that job for them. So thanks to Trustlogics.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:27:11 PM

It is time to breathe easy! Employers would soon be free from the headache of running a verification process & the candidates would not have to undergo the same process. TrustLogicsTM would be a repository of trusted and verified data for hiring industry. trustlogics.io

With the explanation given above, a repository of trusted and verified data for hiring industry. It sounds like a bank or a storehouse of trusted and verified datas for hiring industry. It is like a vault where you store and keep your personal and educational data securely which you can just easily access them whenever you need them.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:32:56 PM

Does anyone try out their current platform? I know that this platform have a running site and mobile application? When will this be available to other country not only india?
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: