Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
xiaolanbabe

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:10:15 AM

Not only jobseekers are faced with job search problems. Employers and recruiters also face challenges in the current job market but there is a trustlogic to help fix this kind of problem. Even with modern recruiting tools used are still difficult to identify and reach the right job seekers missing updated contact details and it is difficult to contact them. Trustlogic is the one stop solution for this kind of problem. Trustlogics is a cutting edge platform that make easy for jobseekers and also to a recruiters to make profile and share with secured network and validated. You are more connected with everything using the trustlogics platform.
I agree with you, kaize, that this Trustlogics can lessen the burden of the employers and jobseekers. And what i love about this platform is that data or informations of the the jobseekers can be verified by validators at their expense but this will be an advantage for them because the recruiters will definitely prefer jobseekers with verified informations.
Actually sir The unemployment  rate nowadays is not declining or decreasing but rather increasing and these unemployment issue has a big effects on the economy  of a certain states or countries in all parts of the world,  but thought the help of the trust logic project platform I'm. Sure that the unemployment  issue will be lessen soon.

Even if there's Trustlogics to offer them an easy way to apply for a job but if the local job there will still a problem on unemplyement rate.
I've even witnessed some country that has too many graduates but there's a little room for job allocated to them after their graduation.
Like here in the Philippines there's so many young people who graduated but still unemployed even if they will use this Platform if there's no local job to offer for them.

This is why TrustLogic is created, unemployment maybe high in your country, but in some parts of the world there are countries who are needing their services. TrustLogic is a platform that has a worldwide coverage of job vacancy, through this platform people in your country will have a higher chance of finding a job where they can be qualified.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Danica22

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:26:51 AM

I saw a lot of career sites has a fee of more than 200$ per job posting and if you are a employer I will suggest to use the Trustlogics as partner looking for the job seekers. Imagine there's a career site that you need to pay 200$ for 1 job posting this much more than I expected. I can't wait to see the ecosystem of Trustlogics running all over the world. This is the answer to all companies out there.

havanaholala

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:33:32 AM

Times are different and knowing the advantages and disadvantages of online recruitment is key. Instead of receiving a pile of printed resumes at the concierge desk of the company where you work, now here's Trust Logics via email and online recruitment has a new platforms.
Their Blockchain Technology is increasingly advancing to help candidates and companies connect.

This is the good thing having it online, with Trustlogic database, a job employer will just type in the word nurse for example and all the applicant nurse will come out of h=the system. If they want to make their search more specific, they can type in what kind of nurse are they looking for, say for example Pediatric nurse, so among all those nurse applicant, the one with the pediatric experience in nursing will surface the search. The more specific words you key in the more specific candidate or job applicant you get.
richyoung

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:54:38 AM

Times are different and knowing the advantages and disadvantages of online recruitment is key. Instead of receiving a pile of printed resumes at the concierge desk of the company where you work, now here's Trust Logics via email and online recruitment has a new platforms.
Their Blockchain Technology is increasingly advancing to help candidates and companies connect.

This is the good thing having it online, with Trustlogic database, a job employer will just type in the word nurse for example and all the applicant nurse will come out of h=the system. If they want to make their search more specific, they can type in what kind of nurse are they looking for, say for example Pediatric nurse, so among all those nurse applicant, the one with the pediatric experience in nursing will surface the search. The more specific words you key in the more specific candidate or job applicant you get.

Now people assign in hiring does not need to carry lots of paper resumes submitted and they don't have to check every applicant, having the specific keywords would narrow down the search, an employer can immediately find the employee that they are looking for within the day of the search, as interviews can also be made online. Hiring and applying is at its best stage nowadays.
ExOforever

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:59:38 AM

Not only jobseekers are faced with job search problems. Employers and recruiters also face challenges in the current job market but there is a trustlogic to help fix this kind of problem. Even with modern recruiting tools used are still difficult to identify and reach the right job seekers missing updated contact details and it is difficult to contact them. Trustlogic is the one stop solution for this kind of problem. Trustlogics is a cutting edge platform that make easy for jobseekers and also to a recruiters to make profile and share with secured network and validated. You are more connected with everything using the trustlogics platform.
I agree with you, kaize, that this Trustlogics can lessen the burden of the employers and jobseekers. And what i love about this platform is that data or informations of the the jobseekers can be verified by validators at their expense but this will be an advantage for them because the recruiters will definitely prefer jobseekers with verified informations.
Actually sir The unemployment  rate nowadays is not declining or decreasing but rather increasing and these unemployment issue has a big effects on the economy  of a certain states or countries in all parts of the world,  but thought the help of the trust logic project platform I'm. Sure that the unemployment  issue will be lessen soon.

Even if there's Trustlogics to offer them an easy way to apply for a job but if the local job there will still a problem on unemplyement rate.
I've even witnessed some country that has too many graduates but there's a little room for job allocated to them after their graduation.
Like here in the Philippines there's so many young people who graduated but still unemployed even if they will use this Platform if there's no local job to offer for them.

This is why TrustLogic is created, unemployment maybe high in your country, but in some parts of the world there are countries who are needing their services. TrustLogic is a platform that has a worldwide coverage of job vacancy, through this platform people in your country will have a higher chance of finding a job where they can be qualified.

This is the platform the we need the most in real life. Like what you said there's a lot of unemployment all over the world. Trustlogics will helps to reduce or maybe to eliminate the unemployment in the world maybe it is an exaggerating thought but there's no impossible as long they are committed in what they're doing. Once the product is there all we can do is to enjoy the service of trustlogics.
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:06:49 AM

Yes! This is a new form of hiring industry but TrustLogics is really different from what we knew about hiring industry.
Yes this very much addresses our problem with employment rates which is very low in the present day. This will definitely help people especially with good credentials to find the job that they want. Also it helps them keep their information private so that there will be no companies can take advantage of their identities for their own gains.

While I believe that this can really be a big help for the unemployed or underemployed, the thing that will really determine employment and to remain being employed is the attitude and the drive to work. I say this because whether we like to admit it or not, there really are people that are not employed because they are lazy or have bad attitude towards higher authority over them(bosses). If this is the case, then no matter how great this project is, this won't really be able to be of any help to people like them.
That's right, we do not know what kind of people we are encounter in the company where we apply, in that case that if the employee don't want to be part in the said company because of the attitude of their co worker i think this project is useless, i think they need to analyze also the company that they accept in their project too.
I think its up to employee if how they'll adjust them self in the situation of being new to the company, for sure every employee had this situation before and need to surpassed this stage as a test of their attitude... For me attitude is the key for us to stay longer in the company we're working, out of the question if we're from trust logics or not...
joeljames23

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:29:50 AM

TrustLogics should make limitation to the number of applicants in a certain job. To ensure that the first comers are the one who will be given the opportunity to work. Because if there is unlimited number of applicants, it is hard to choose who among them are accountable and suitable for the work.
It is also good if they will put the date of entry so that, they know who are the first person who applied.
If they will limit the number of applicants, the possibility to search for a better worker is dull. If a company have high standards then they should  seek for unlimited applicants. Since this is just an online form of applying, why do we limit our ownselves to the possibility to have job?
We don't need to limit our people to apply job if they want to apply then they can sign up on Trustlogic platform. Trustlogic aims to have more jobs and we can't control many applicants in the company. Hiring company will verify data of the applicants.
in my opinion, no need to limit the number of each job seeker, because if they are newcomer or not, but they are qualified to have a job in a company on in the trustlogics hiring list i do not see any problems here.

That right Sir, we really Don't need to limit the people to applying of a job, the TrustLogic have their great platform so that, the applicant and the Job seekers have an opportunities to be qualified to the job hiring.

I agree that they should not limit the number of applicants. It is the recruiters jursidiction to decide on that. What the recruiters needs to do is they will give a time frame on the opening and when to end the hiring.
For me it is too unfair if the first applicants only will be hired. What if the first applicants doesn't compile the skills and requirements needed on that specific job or work. We are not one sided here guys, we always looks on the skills not the attentiveness only of the applicant. Workers is the one responsible for maximizing the profit of the company and if the worker was not trained and not that skilled on that job employer will train again and again and will cost also. I think Trustlogics Team has a filter features though to know who was the first who applies and it depends on the employer who will be hired or not.

The job applicants will come out on the job employers search first if the applicant has the qualifications that the company wants. The more the keywords that the job applicant has on his or her data, the more chances of being chosen first than the rest. The possible matching is not based on the timeframe when the data is submitted, this is not a form in line application.
Well, you have a point, as long as the applicants is more qualified than the first who submitted their personal data, they have more chances to get hired that the first who are not qualified. But i think they need to take a look for that to be fair on the applicant even they are not qualified they also need to have a perfect job for the one who first apply.
Yes maybe they're not fit for the position/designation they applied for, i guess is a part of hiring process and normal for the applicant to reject sometimes by the company... Important for the employee to have an ability to perform in their jobs/duty that's why they need to find the perfect job for each employee and that's trust logics want to implement find the right profile because we're not only working for one day or one week... When we working we're not just working, we need to be happy for what we are doing to be able to survive and manage to stay longer in that field...
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:58:12 AM

It’s good to know that there are another project that made again with so many investors will surely like because of the advantages of it. Trustlogic will help human to find proper job that suited in their profession.
Main goal of the TrustrLogics Project is to give people quality and professional job national and international job with the use of new technologies and applications on android and ios phones. Nice job on TrustLogics Team can't wait to implement here in our country.
Is it true? TrustLogics will also offer international job? Well, it is too hard to trust for that one because a lot of money and documents needed just to work abroad. Job hiring will only happen inside of a country because it is more delicate to apply in a company where we don't know the existence.
Yes trust logics is available both local and international, I'll see this as great opportunity for many jobseeker want to work abroad i hope that companies from different country will allow to have employee from other country as well... I think this will be possible if they'll let  trust logics do the work and search for employees outside of their country, with the blockchain technology that gather true and secured credentials from employee's all over world i guess companies have nothing to worry about...
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:04:28 AM

It’s good to know that there are another project that made again with so many investors will surely like because of the advantages of it. Trustlogic will help human to find proper job that suited in their profession.
Main goal of the TrustrLogics Project is to give people quality and professional job national and international job with the use of new technologies and applications on android and ios phones. Nice job on TrustLogics Team can't wait to implement here in our country.
Is it true? TrustLogics will also offer international job? Well, it is too hard to trust for that one because a lot of money and documents needed just to work abroad. Job hiring will only happen inside of a country because it is more delicate to apply in a company where we don't know the existence.
Yes trust logics is available both local and international, I'll see this as great opportunity for many jobseeker want to work abroad i hope that companies from different country will allow to have employee from other country as well... I think this will be possible if they'll let  trust logics do the work and search for employees outside of their country, with the blockchain technology that gather true and secured credentials from employee's all over world i guess companies have nothing to worry about...
If i'm going to open a job which company should i need to connect to? DO you think trustlogic will help me to find trusted professionals? I should use this platform if this really goes live. especially there secured credentials from it's employee.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:21:39 AM

There is a long gap between the activities in trustlogics when I look at the roadmap of it. It takes year before the peer to peer hiring model implementation will happen. This project has very long period of time  and I don't how an investor like me will become happy to see the future updates of this project.
You just need to see the positive side of this project, if you're an investor you'll be glad to know that this project will definitely bring change to many people suffering from the difficulties of hiring process in many country... Patience is a virtue, same with the business and investment you need to wait for the right time before you earn the profits...
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:56:30 AM

How can I assure that the person requesting my personal data and document was safe and will not steal my data??. Is their any "TrustLogic Verified" thing we can see to verify that the one who was requesting is safe?? Just asking for more security purposes guys.
I think its stated somewhere in the thread and in the whitepaper, that recruiters will also need to be honest and truthful about their companies and their requests. This platform promotes security of data and TrustLogics will do its best to also filter out people who'd steal data. But my comments are not that supported so I suppose if someone well informed than me can provide the needed information about how to know if a recruiter is legit, it would be very helpful.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:15:37 PM

Yes. It is more risky to apply in a company internationally. We don't know if it is legal or not. Besides, we don't have assurance that if we accept in that company, we will be compensated base on our work. It is good if trustlogics will only make job hiring in nationwide because there is no more hassle, no worries.
Why do we limit our bridges? If we can work abroad then its fine. Do not judge the company based upon its distance. For sure, all of the companies that will put inside the website of trustlogics are legitimate.
Many people in my country wants to work abroad and I think if trustlogics will provide that then we can ensure that illegal recruitment takes away because TrustLogics will do a lot just to know the preferences of the recruiters  and their biodata.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:46:01 PM

TrustLogics should make limitation to the number of applicants in a certain job. To ensure that the first comers are the one who will be given the opportunity to work. Because if there is unlimited number of applicants, it is hard to choose who among them are accountable and suitable for the work.
It is also good if they will put the date of entry so that, they know who are the first person who applied.
If they will limit the number of applicants, the possibility to search for a better worker is dull. If a company have high standards then they should  seek for unlimited applicants. Since this is just an online form of applying, why do we limit our ownselves to the possibility to have job?
We don't need to limit our people to apply job if they want to apply then they can sign up on Trustlogic platform. Trustlogic aims to have more jobs and we can't control many applicants in the company. Hiring company will verify data of the applicants.
in my opinion, no need to limit the number of each job seeker, because if they are newcomer or not, but they are qualified to have a job in a company on in the trustlogics hiring list i do not see any problems here.

That right Sir, we really Don't need to limit the people to applying of a job, the TrustLogic have their great platform so that, the applicant and the Job seekers have an opportunities to be qualified to the job hiring.

I agree that they should not limit the number of applicants. It is the recruiters jursidiction to decide on that. What the recruiters needs to do is they will give a time frame on the opening and when to end the hiring.
For me it is too unfair if the first applicants only will be hired. What if the first applicants doesn't compile the skills and requirements needed on that specific job or work. We are not one sided here guys, we always looks on the skills not the attentiveness only of the applicant. Workers is the one responsible for maximizing the profit of the company and if the worker was not trained and not that skilled on that job employer will train again and again and will cost also. I think Trustlogics Team has a filter features though to know who was the first who applies and it depends on the employer who will be hired or not.

The job applicants will come out on the job employers search first if the applicant has the qualifications that the company wants. The more the keywords that the job applicant has on his or her data, the more chances of being chosen first than the rest. The possible matching is not based on the timeframe when the data is submitted, this is not a form in line application.
Well, you have a point, as long as the applicants is more qualified than the first who submitted their personal data, they have more chances to get hired that the first who are not qualified. But i think they need to take a look for that to be fair on the applicant even they are not qualified they also need to have a perfect job for the one who first apply.

That is why one should  finish their formal education if possible. You cannot deny that part of being a college graduate is a requirement for most office job. However if you will engage in entrepreneurial activities, a college degree may not be necessary. I know business people who have not finished schooling but are successful business men or women. Trustlogics AI system will make it faster to bridge a job-seeker with companies, however to be able to actually land a job you must be qualified.

I think that is one of the reasons why Trustlogics was created. Jobs will not be limited on college degree holders but will also give the opportunity to our skilled workers who specialized and experts on their chosen field.  I myself will choose to hire an experienced expert than a college degree who doesn't know what the workload is all about.
Experience is the best asset of a person. We can say that the person who is degree holder is much better in terminologies but an expert one is the best when it comes in troubleshoot and other technicalities.
A degree holder can fail because all of his knowledge is based in theory while an experienced personnel can find solution because he had already encountered everything.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:48:25 PM

Absolutely,,,because Truslogics are the most advantage way to help and  find a job immediately because online jobseeker are in demand compare to traditional way application,,although we have some problem to make happen when you apply at online job  because some of them are so dismal and depressing to complete the form and there is a reason why you'll seldom if ever hear anything back after filling out one of those forms and now  solve a completely human problem,,but now no need to worry about those problem because we hope that trustlogics well fixed it,
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:01:06 PM

Is it true? TrustLogics will also offer international job? Well, it is too hard to trust for that one because a lot of money and documents needed just to work abroad. Job hiring will only happen kindinside of a country because it is more delicate to apply in a company where we don't know the existence.
Absolutely your right,,applying in traditional way is need too much expensive unlike to online jobseeker,although is hard to believe that truslogics will be implemented to hired also in international job ,,why not to give a chance and trust to trustlogics despite we have negative thoughts inside in our heart,,but the important rule is tried the other opportunity offered of truslogics blockchain technolgy,,

Trustlogics can also be the job portal for overseas jobs. Because it is the same process as with local jobs, the difference is that the employers are from other countries. The problem with this is to know if the recruiter is a registered and legal company so that there will be no issue.

I do believe that TrustLogics will have the same feature of a verified employer profile just as there are verified profiled for jobseekers.

If the verification will be one way against a jobseeker only, then the whole TrustLogics system might just collapse.

Otherwise, TrustLogics could impose a very strict registrstion process for recruiters.

Trust Logics has a unique platform,
The fact that online recruitment is available 24 hours a day,
Allows the candidate to access the ad anytime and anywhere with internet access,
You do not need too much cost and time to spend.
It is a safer procedure for all the candidates.
That is right, they don't need to worry for the safeness of their personal data once they they submit it to the TrustLogics, they are the one who will manage it until the candidates are have a proper job according to their skills. For sure many fresh graduates will try this.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:15:18 PM

In my country, unemployment rate was 5.5% in the newest rate. It was dropped by 0.2% compared to the statistics of the year 2017. I cannot imagine how many people in my country is living without a job. For sure, millions of my countrymen is starving for their daily needs. Unfortunately, the government can't do anything just to solve that problem.

See this statistics: https://www.google.com.ph/search?q=unemployment+rate+in+the+philippines&oq=unemployment+&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l3.10480j0j4&client=ms-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

A platform which notifies the availability status of a jobseeker to a recruiter would be a boon for the hiring industry.
 It would serve the interest of both the recruiter and the jobseeker- saving time for one and protecting the other from unwarranted calls.
You're right, too hard to find a job but through the help of online application through the help of trustlogic is a big help on both jobseekers and the recruiters. Knowing that this is secured in getting the personal data of every candidates.

That Right, the TrustLogics help the jobseekers find their job easily and also make sure that they can find the right job according to the profession. and also help the company to search an applicant that qualified to the job position.

When i go outside and walking on the street, there are many people giving a fliers content the agency name and when you get it they will talk to you and convince you to apply, afterward they will force you to pay for the fee, and even without sure result that you will hire.
In TrustLogics, people will safe, they don't need to go outside and look for an agency, because the TrustLogics is the one who look for it, just send the personal data and they will validate your application and sure you will be hired in a good company.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:24:26 PM

There is a long gap between the activities in trustlogics when I look at the roadmap of it. It takes year before the peer to peer hiring model implementation will happen. This project has very long period of time  and I don't how an investor like me will become happy to see the future updates of this project.

Well, for a project with a concept as great as this one, a good amount of time should really be dedicated into it for this project to really be able to deliver what it aims to deliver to its investors and future users. This truly is a longterm project and it will surely be rewarding. It is the investor's choice whether he wants to go and invest or not. It surely has a lot of great features that gives solutions to problems present all over the world. If you happen to believe in it, then invest, if not then don't. It is your choice, just telling you how great this prpject is in my eyes.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:32:27 PM

Promising project requires a lot of time. Investors who have weak hand is not needed in project like trustlogics. If you know the backbone of the project, you can wait till the process of this project will finish. If the implementation for peer to peer hiring model will successfully launch, TLT tokens will start to grow. 1 year is not a long period for hodler.

This project really is one of the best that I have ever seen this year. I can say this because thee are really not many projects that have or offers solutions to real problems that is present in almost all parts of the world i believe that this concept needs the time that it asks for to be able to deliver properly. The developers knows that it is better to tale time and be sure rather than rush things and emd up with a bad or lacking results.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:46:37 PM

That is why one should  finish their formal education if possible. You cannot deny that part of being a college graduate is a requirement for most office job. However if you will engage in entrepreneurial activities, a college degree may not be necessary. I know business people who have not finished schooling but are successful business men or women. Trustlogics AI system will make it faster to bridge a job-seeker with companies, however to be able to actually land a job you must be qualified.

I think that is one of the reasons why Trustlogics was created. Jobs will not be limited on college degree holders but will also give the opportunity to our skilled workers who specialized and experts on their chosen field.  I myself will choose to hire an experienced expert than a college degree who doesn't know what the workload is all about.
Experience is the best asset of a person. We can say that the person who is degree holder is much better in terminologies but an expert one is the best when it comes in troubleshoot and other technicalities.
A degree holder can fail because all of his knowledge is based in theory while an experienced personnel can find solution because he had already encountered everything.
Unemployment is one of the biggest problem that the humanity encounters. There are thousands of vacant job but hundreds of employees are accepted every year, why? Because the government wants to put the national treasury on their pocket. The reason why does many people don't have regular job is that, the budget for the government employees will go inside the bank account of the officials. They do not put the real numbers of applicants needed in vacant jobs rather they filter the jobseekers so that, only few will be accepted.

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: