Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:21:04 PM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

This is really true. Not only the unemployment, this will surely solve the problem of underemployment. By using Trustlogics, every applicant will get the most preferred job applicable to them. Productivity will be evident and business growth will take place. This is really good for the employees and to the employers as well.
Ya right. It will save them both time and effort. Unlike manual recruitment, everything is the employers or recruiters’ shoulder. They will have to spend days just for hiring and hiring takes procedures so it will take time much time and effort too. The same with the applicants, they will have to wait for the result of their applications.
What a big help they will be rendering to both the employers and the applicants by this concept of theirs. Applicants will not have to travel every time to apply, they will just place their verified profiles in the platform and jobs will come to them.
I can still remember experiences like this during those days when i was applying for a job. It was real hard. I had to travel everyday for many days to be there in the interview, next interview, medical, trainings, and to collect all the requirement I will be needing. I dont want to go back to those experiences anymore.

You won’t. Because of technology, things are getting easier.  Almost everything is online. Even interviews, can be an online interview, or even project presentations, so worry not.
And this, TrustLogics are giving their own fair share in making the world a better place by coming up with a concept that will boost recruitment industry to its highest level.

Interviews and submitting the requirements is just a regular procedure in the hiring process. I believe this procedure will not be totally eliminated with the user of Trustlogics. Reading verified documents is different from getting your applicants personally and here is where the interview comes in. A one on one interview can tell us more about the applicant, his behavior, mannerism, command on his language proficiency, confidence and many more. This step can not be eliminated in the hiring process. Going into training and having a medical check up for your record is also an important part in the hiring process. This will check how fit you are to the work and will set you ready for the job. Similarly, providing a copy of your documents like birth certificate, diploma, police clearance and other required documents is also a standard procedure in the job hiring process. Companies need this on file  as well and a personal way of verifying your details as well to support the information you provided when you applied to the company or when they checked your profile with Trustlogics.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:27:12 PM

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
I hope it is, Im sure that many people would like to join this wonderful platform.
this platform really has potential and helps with the current unemployment issues on our economy.

Definitely it will help a lot in a way that TrustLogics will surely come up with a strategy to know which places or countries have a lot of job openings or opportunities and then they will promote or launch or offer the TrustLogics services in that place, therefore it will help solve unemployment as well. Thanks to TrustLogics not just helping to solve unemployment and in addition, helping the recruitment industry to be efficient and effective in hiring their employees.

trustlogics making its best to help change the job industries to become very efficient and a better place for finding jobs as well as recruiting employees.
this platform really is a game changer for jodseekers not only job hunting would be easy but aslo hussle free.
they dont have to experience the hussle of going back and fort to the company they want to work for.. thanks trustlogics for the wonderful project!!
Bitbratt

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:27:31 PM

The 12-month pilot of TrustLogics is under process in Curacao.
It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR INSTANT HELP
- [/size]

This is really nice! I knew it! Trustlogics Team is really doing well especially on making all the things possible based on their plan. This is reality guys. Be ready for more! I am very glad for this news. Good Job Trustlogics Team!

I am excited for the result of the pilot run. Curacao is very lucky to have the pilot run in their place. They will be the first one to experience how great is Trustlogics project. I am sure that everything will be fine. If there are things that need to be polished, I think they can also make it because Trustlogics has a great and committed team.    

That's great! I am.so excited for Curacao, They will be the first one to experience TrustLogics, expertise when it comes to recruitment. Surely, jobseekers and recruiters feels the excitement too and can't wait to try it out.  Hope that it will all goes well.

Do you think Curacao will be accepting also jobseekers abroad or is it local for the.meantime?  You know for a country to open its doors from other countries, i think they have to secure some permits first? Or is it ok to hire directly? Or dies it even have a job opening available for expats or foreign workers.

I’m sure there will be proper procedure for that. But i believe Curacao will first focus on its own people for this will be the first time they are going to do this so for sure they will try it first on their own people but as the demand for workers grow, they can also open for foreign applicants too as other countries do but they have to apply the proper procedure in hiring foreign workers.

And if they will be accepting foreign applicants, what will be the role of Trustlogics then? Recruiters will find their profiles in Trustlogics for them to decide whether the applicant is qualified or not. Actually there is not much ways to verify a person’s document in my country aside from asking them to provide the original copy with registry number or with the seal of authentication or red ribbon. If there will be Trustlogics in my country maybe they will be able to implement this verifications through validators as well.

The role  of Trustlogic is to secure the data of the applicants. Have it verified by the suitable validators through jobseekers request. Good news for the jobseekers, I do believe that  this will cut off huge placement fees if there is a job orders abroad.  Recruiters will directly post in Trustlogistics.  

My idea about  how the suitable validators work is that, TrustLogics will get their partnered validators from different countries.  This is to offer a credible verification result.  It is more realistic if an applicant from India for example, will be verified by the partner validators in that same country, so they can check it fast and accurate.
That is your idea. Do you have any valid reference about how will trustlogics team will ensure that validators are credible to their job? It is difficult to trust in validators who cannot do their job properly. You can post some link here for your post to be proven. It is good if there is a reference because it is more reliable information.
I agree with him, trust logics will have third party company from different countries as a validator to able to do the job's efficiently and i think this part of the hiring process its very hard that's why trust logics needs a validator that have high reputation and a trusted agency on their own country that have capabilities to do this job..

They will get local partner validator with different countries since it will be more efficient to do so. Validators are the key persons for Trustlogics since it is the one which Trustlogics offers that other online jobsite don't have.

That’s more logical way to be done. To get a partner validator from different countries.  There is no other way better than that.  It will be more reliable if the validators checking the datas will also have coordination with one another.
Another scenario, if an applicant is a national of Korean, but finished his degree program in America and has
past job experiences in England, how could one validator verify that.  It is possible but it will take time and connections.  I guess not all records are open to other countries, unless maybe you will request, and that will take time.
powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:56:01 PM

Hey all! I'm interested on this project. I'll watch this to watch what is going to happen!
You have to man f you dont want to be left out. This project has a say, they already have their application in apple and android store, you may want to try too?  If you will take a look at their white paper you will see in their roadmap that thay are really moving forward.
their white paper is very promising, and im excited to be a part of this wonderful platform.this solves all the hiring and unemployment issues on our economy.
but i wonder what if the recruiter is hiring an employee from another country?? will the recruiter take the employee to his country?
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:57:44 PM

I hope your business runs successfully
 Good luck dev's
Thank you for your support !
I think it is already successful mates. More power Dev's.
Good to know that the TrustLogics Team replies on every concern of the participants and future user. More power on you Devs. Great to know your project really exist in this world full of unemployment and underemployment.

Trust Logics want to impose a good service to all people with this new technology,

This evolution can be seen in adoption of the latest technologies and processes, to make a high quality and smooth transactions.

a service to provide to all the people who wants to service companies under their partnership.
a good provider for all job-seekers that will trust the team to handle and support them to have their career on their expertise field.

Trust Logics they want to give the best that they can helping employers to success through people to
achieve at each step the relationship with the client or candidates the value, advice and expert point of view.
This new platform encouraging all of us to support this project.

TrustLogics will help everyone to get the best job in the entire world, No one would be regret after registering on TrustLogics platform that he/she is not getting a job according to their skills/experience/qualification. The hiring decisions of Recruiters are significantly influenced by the data contained within a job seeker's resume. Keyword matching, a popular technique of identifying common keywords between a job description and a resume, is being liberally used by Recruiters in their pursuit to trim the field of potential candidates. This process has turned out to be very inefficient, leading to
errors in many cases and paving the way for fraudulent practices.
We advice you to join our Telegram channel for every updates - https://t.me/trustlogics

Sometimes i wonder, since Trustlogics would be filled with job applicants that are probably highly qualified and experienced, what would be the chances of a fresh graduate to be notice in this platform, database search would be based on the data of the applicants but what will happen to those that are still inexperience?

That is what we are hoping to get by using Trustlogics platform. Surely with Trustlogics, people can get job faster and employers and recruiters can avoid the long job hiring process and select the most suitable applicant with Trustlogics platform.

That's right the trust.logic project platform will help the recruiters as well as the companies to have a less time on the hiring process and as well as the validating the datas that the people will be submitting.

Yup, that is exactly what the plan is. I just hope that thing go according to plan because people really need this platform specially both the crypto and the hiring industry. This will make mass adoption happen even faster than today. I am very excited.

Trustlogics is with us from the start and continuously response to comments on this thread. Its very reassuring to see this and makes us feel that the developers team is really hands on on this project. Trustlogics will be the link between jobseekers and employers.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:27:35 PM

The 12-month pilot of TrustLogics is under process in Curacao.
It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR INSTANT HELP
- [/size]

This is really nice! I knew it! Trustlogics Team is really doing well especially on making all the things possible based on their plan. This is reality guys. Be ready for more! I am very glad for this news. Good Job Trustlogics Team!

I am excited for the result of the pilot run. Curacao is very lucky to have the pilot run in their place. They will be the first one to experience how great is Trustlogics project. I am sure that everything will be fine. If there are things that need to be polished, I think they can also make it because Trustlogics has a great and committed team.    

That's great! I am.so excited for Curacao, They will be the first one to experience TrustLogics, expertise when it comes to recruitment. Surely, jobseekers and recruiters feels the excitement too and can't wait to try it out.  Hope that it will all goes well.

Do you think Curacao will be accepting also jobseekers abroad or is it local for the.meantime?  You know for a country to open its doors from other countries, i think they have to secure some permits first? Or is it ok to hire directly? Or dies it even have a job opening available for expats or foreign workers.

I’m sure there will be proper procedure for that. But i believe Curacao will first focus on its own people for this will be the first time they are going to do this so for sure they will try it first on their own people but as the demand for workers grow, they can also open for foreign applicants too as other countries do but they have to apply the proper procedure in hiring foreign workers.

And if they will be accepting foreign applicants, what will be the role of Trustlogics then? Recruiters will find their profiles in Trustlogics for them to decide whether the applicant is qualified or not. Actually there is not much ways to verify a person’s document in my country aside from asking them to provide the original copy with registry number or with the seal of authentication or red ribbon. If there will be Trustlogics in my country maybe they will be able to implement this verifications through validators as well.

The role  of Trustlogic is to secure the data of the applicants. Have it verified by the suitable validators through jobseekers request. Good news for the jobseekers, I do believe that  this will cut off huge placement fees if there is a job orders abroad.  Recruiters will directly post in Trustlogistics.  

My idea about  how the suitable validators work is that, TrustLogics will get their partnered validators from different countries.  This is to offer a credible verification result.  It is more realistic if an applicant from India for example, will be verified by the partner validators in that same country, so they can check it fast and accurate.
That is your idea. Do you have any valid reference about how will trustlogics team will ensure that validators are credible to their job? It is difficult to trust in validators who cannot do their job properly. You can post some link here for your post to be proven. It is good if there is a reference because it is more reliable information.
I agree with him, trust logics will have third party company from different countries as a validator to able to do the job's efficiently and i think this part of the hiring process its very hard that's why trust logics needs a validator that have high reputation and a trusted agency on their own country that have capabilities to do this job..

They will get local partner validator with different countries since it will be more efficient to do so. Validators are the key persons for Trustlogics since it is the one which Trustlogics offers that other online jobsite don't have.

That’s more logical way to be done. To get a partner validator from different countries.  There is no other way better than that.  It will be more reliable if the validators checking the datas will also have coordination with one another.
Another scenario, if an applicant is a national of Korean, but finished his degree program in America and has
past job experiences in England, how could one validator verify that.  It is possible but it will take time and connections.  I guess not all records are open to other countries, unless maybe you will request, and that will take time.

That is the case. Local validators are more familiar with the laws of their country and can work inline with the government as well. Trustlogics also reassured us that the validators are qualified and will do the background checking and verification legally as they want to be compliant with the law in doing their operations as well. I am sure that different governments from different countries will have no problem with Trustlogics since the company aims to help people get employment.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:02:42 AM

Cause this will be launched internationally it means there will be various kind of jobs on the platform. What if someone got hired and the location is on the foreign country does this mean they have to move there? Or it depends on the negotiations between the hiree or the company itself.

im sure that before a recruiter hire someone they will first check the employees backround.
and besides theres must be a rules and regulation to follow so that kind of problems wont happen.

You can actually set your preferred location in your TrustLogics profile.  This way it is easier for the platform to pick up only those that are willing to be relocated or move abroad saving time that will be spent on negotiations as what you have cited.

Better find the answer to your question by signing up and creating a profile for yourself.  Here's the link: https://trustlogics.io/portal/index.php

Flash is right. Under expectations, you have the option to define your preferred location and if you are open for relocation.

Here's a screenshot of the abovementioned option:

Hope it helps. And yes you can sign up too for a TrustLogics profile, simply visit their site at https://trustlogics.io/

This is a really good option for jobseekers as it immediately address any location issues once filled up.

That is why as a user within the TrustLogics platform, jobseekers must be responsible enough to fill their details as complete and as accurate as possible so the system can analyze their profile much better and match them with better accuracy too.

I just wonder what happens when a user chose not to fill this part of their profile?

If it is not required, then the user has the right to leave it blank. But as for me, Since Trustlogics is a safe and secured platform, I will give my information because employers might be interested in my information. They can easily match my credentials specifically my location.

Yes FaithRiot, the location preference and openness to relocation are both absolutely optional.  And just like you, i too believe that it is best we take advantage of this fields to better come up with better matching job openings.

It was quite sensible of TrustLogics to add these options for the jobseekers and i am sure it will be a basis for their AI when it comes to shortlisting candidates.
elycoinz

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:29:54 AM

Wow! This ICO is really good the solution they want to provide for all job seekers are really amazing for sure it will be huge because once it's complete it help really a lot of people from different countries. From now on I will support this ICO because I want to see how they will succeed on their projects. Goodluck TrustLogics Team. Hope for the best.

Welcome aboard Baduday!

Glad to know you decided to support the TrustLogics platform just as many of us did already.  Be rest assured that you are supporting a good cause that could revolutionize the hiring industry.

To better understand the project here is the whitepaper: https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf , their website: https://trustlogics.io/ and don't forget to sign up for a TrustLogics profile to have a taste of their wonderful offering.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
Rochisu

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:46:30 AM

good project, trust in the future should run by the planned.
Interesting website, sober job.  Good luck guys!
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:01:09 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 01:38:11 AM by Elexsis

The team and also their developer`s of Trust Logic is already updating regarding about this problem, they need first to fix having crashed reports and also data base test of their application in order to be fixed the bugs and also it will ran smoothly and successfully with no hassle.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:31:21 AM

The team and also their developer`s of Trust Logic is already updating regarding about this problem, they need first to fix having crashed reports and also data base test of their application in order to be fixed the bugs and also it will run smoothly and successfully with no hassle.

I had no issue downloading and installing their iOS version from the AppStore.  It ran fairly smooth too.

The design is really impressive, neat and easy to navigate and very smart too as it can tell the completeness of your profile.

As for JoshKulot's question, with the app offered within the AppStore and Google PlayStore, i'm availability of the app is global in scale. Give it a try from your country and let us know.
Elexsis

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:32:20 AM

I hope it is, Im sure that many people would like to join this wonderful platform.
this platform really has potential and helps with the current unemployment issues on our economy.

Definitely it will help a lot in a way that TrustLogics will surely come up with a strategy to know which places or countries have a lot of job openings or opportunities and then they will promote or launch or offer the TrustLogics services in that place, therefore it will help solve unemployment as well. Thanks to TrustLogics not just helping to solve unemployment and in addition, helping the recruitment industry to be efficient and effective in hiring their employees.

trustlogics making its best to help change the job industries to become very efficient and a better place for finding jobs as well as recruiting employees.
this platform really is a game changer for jodseekers not only job hunting would be easy but aslo hussle free.
they dont have to experience the hussle of going back and fort to the company they want to work for.. thanks trustlogics for the wonderful project!!
I agree with you this might be the most interesting project i have ever heard, their platform is very nice and the idea of developing this kind of a concept is awesome! Would you mind if i ask, after complying all the requirements needed in the verification system and you are already in into their system, can  a company in which you want to work as a full time employee can surely accept you? Because i think huge companies had their own standards and i don`t think also that ISP can easily work through it without any background degree.
Michelle_Lar

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:35:19 AM

I got in this project. I am interested to look how the owners realize the plan.  Good luck guys.
Elexsis

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:03:29 AM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.

Pwd still have a chance to work on some office and do office work like normal people do. I think that they still have a room for trustlogic to feature the jobs for disabled people. They are just like us grinding every day to give our family their food or needs and so I think they should have a chance to get a work not only on trustlogic platform but also in our community.

They will for sure have jobs like that also. Works that will not require physical activities like office works. Actually most of the jobs found online are typing jobs, or office works. All the time will sitting in front of your computer. That would be nice if Trustlogic will provide this kind of opportunity for the less fortunate applicants.
It will actually depend on what the job needs and what are the qualifications of the applicant e.g. there are many licensed massage therapist in the US and CA as well as some EU countries who are disabled (usually impaired vision or blind). They work because they are qualified and actually best suited for the job.
Not all the time they are the primary concern guys. Lets be practical, If you are the CEO of the company and the job is maybe need skills that complies hard jobs, do you think disabled person can handle it. I'm not against on what you are thinking guys but lets think about the future of the company not self-pity.

I wouldn't actually expect any job offers for disabled people abroad not unless they really have the specialty on the field that are being required. But i believe that disabled people who has good computer skills or programming skills is on a better edge compared to those job applicants that are looking for a job that is not inclined in computers works.

yes i agree that we might not see an ad saying we are accepting people with disabilities, but it doesn't mean that they won't, we should remember that trustlogics is here so that all kinds of people who are looking for a job will have chance to find one, and that criteria are based on qualifications of job candidates.
You are right, in my opinion they should be given equal consideration to normal applicants and also pwd. Even if there is a lack in their physical body they are more determined in life to do their job well. If they are suitable for a company looking for, why do not give them a chance. There may be some work waiting for them to be seen or given by trustlogics for job seekers with physical disabilities.
honestly finding job to those people with dissability are not easy sometimes, in traditional way ,,because the truth is, some private company in my country  will not allowed to apply with people dissability,becuase it must proirity to those people will have complete physical body,,although it sad to say that ,but in reality will true,,hopefully if trustlogics will suceed this kind of issue will be resorve also..at wishful thinking,

Well, it is really pretty obvious that there is a huge discrimination between people with disabilities and people who don't. They clearly are two different things in the eyes of most of the people which is very wrong because in many instances that pwds are the ones that are more dedicated and serious about their jobs.

As per my own opinion having a physical disabilities is not a loss to he people who has it,
as long ad they are dedicated enough and these people with disabilities has the skill there's nothing wrong with it. We as a normal people must respect those people with disabilities.
You are right and besides, we are not actually competing here as long as you will follow what are the requirements to be submitted to their system of Trust logic, it depends on their three major segments if they were going to approve your files and you can now easily find a job that is really suited for you. People having disabilities have a skills also that others don`t have, yet people having complete human body form is much more accurate and has the ability to do work, but for me we should still respect them even though the person has disabilities or not, because we are not actually all alike.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:14:51 AM

I agree with you this might be the most interesting project i have ever heard, their platform is very nice and the idea of developing this kind of a concept is awesome! Would you mind if i ask, after complying all the requirements needed in the verification system and you are already in into their system, can  a company in which you want to work as a full time employee can surely accept you? Because i think huge companies had their own standards and i don`t think also that ISP can easily work through it without any background degree.

Hello there Elexsis! Remember that ISPs need not any professional degree to back their services, what they need are set of skills that can accomplish the job.

Moreover, companies (huge or small) will be the one to define their requirement on a particular service request for ISPs.  TrustLogics will be the platform for them to do so. TrustLogics is in now way involved in the final hiring process, the platform will simply help in the pre-screening to save time and resources.

I hope you find these useful.
Paul Mattis

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:28:55 AM

remarkable comercial fees.
Irreproachable website, credible vision!  Good luck all!
Elexsis

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:39:13 AM

The team and also their developer`s of Trust Logic is already updating regarding about this problem, they need first to fix having crashed reports and also data base test of their application in order to be fixed the bugs and also it will run smoothly and successfully with no hassle.

I had no issue downloading and installing their iOS version from the AppStore.  It ran fairly smooth too.

The design is really impressive, neat and easy to navigate and very smart too as it can tell the completeness of your profile.

As for JoshKulot's question, with the app offered within the AppStore and Google PlayStore, i'm availability of the app is global in scale. Give it a try from your country and let us know.
Good to hear that the application ran smoothly and as what you have said it is very nice and the design is very impressive, and I think a lot more people will be encouraged to download and install the app to their mobile phones.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:05:02 AM

Any new updates and news from this project?? Very exciting to have new ones specially if your news are related on foreign signing and agreement. More Power TrustLogics Team and Dev's.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:40:00 AM

Any new updates and news from this project?? Very exciting to have new ones specially if your news are related on foreign signing and agreement. More Power TrustLogics Team and Dev's.
I think the latest update news on this project is the signing of Memorandum of Understanding with the government of Guinea.
Read the news here ---> http://blog.trustlogics.com/trustlogics-signs-memorandum-of-understanding-with-the-government-of-guinea/
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:07:08 AM

I just want to ask if a sponsorship company can also apply on that specific company, vice versa? Coz eventually some company has a sponsorship or rather partner company that helps in budget and planning purposes.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: