Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:54:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
OlympusMons

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:44:25 AM

I get the other money making parts like the verification part and referral part but how will the reputation building system work? Whta does the users need to do? Will they just need to write up regarding someone else's schools and training even though they don't know about it?
I think it might work like up vote or like or something like that, and it seems that each profile has some kind of percentage in it so those with high percentage have better profiles, sort of.
Will it be trustworthy then? If the school or training institution is really good, then there would be no problem building its reputation and building the reputation of the applicant. Is that how it works?
I'm not sure hot it really works but it probably means you just have to build the applicant's reputation and get paid by it, probably. Not sure how that could help an applicant since the application should speak for itself.
Hmmm, its a good question actually. They used to say all about security and privacy pattern but we do not understand how reputation building works. If it is percentage based giving it is not accurate and may be got the idea of percent on how the school was rated by the past reviews of the reviewers. For me as an suggestion make a picture verification for the platform to check if the paper is correct and check if it was legit.
It says algorithm stuff on the whitepaper, but what about the actual building of the reputation, how does that part work out? I'm not sure if it would become an effective hiring tool.
It's more of a tool for the applicant and not for the recruiter since it will be the applicant that would have to pay. The applicant has to pay for his information to be verified, then also if he wants to up his profile, this reputation building thing.
So for the employers, the only time they would pay is when there is a job opening and they do the peer to peer thing, that's quite incovenient for the applicant since he's looking for a job to earn money.
I'm wondering how it worked before, since the platform was already functional before and seemingly successful from before, did they have the same functions as paying for peer to peer hiring process, and also paying for information verification and also reputation building?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:00:48 AM

Trustlogics hard work and very good concept is really on another level
thats why TrustLogics won the Silver Stevie Award 2018, an award that recognizes accomplishments and contributions of companies worldwide.

wow thats amazing the saying is true , that You only need to believe then hardwork will definitely be rewarded.
 trustlogics team has truly been dedicated to deliver and bring success to their projects.

it means that trustlogic is already establishing a good reputation in the world of business.
thats a big stepping stone to be recognize and accomplished such prestigious award.

it is definitely a good feedback for sure investors loves hearing this kind of achievement
Im sure Trustlogic Token sale will be a blast...

that's nice to see that the trustlogics team had a great performance in the world of business, I hope this project will be much more success than now. and I hope that many people more will support to this project.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:07:18 AM

I really like this idea. Most people can exploit. Wish success.
Egretia

trustworthy platforms really stand out to others because you do not know how the projects are doing well and are successful, so they trust in trustlogic to achieve their success.
langka1213

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:16:31 AM

based on what ive observe, trustlogics aims to resolve the current problems we are facing when we are hunting for jobs. it wants to innovate the hiring industry.. by mixing job hiring to the blockchain technology. they want to resolve the unemployment rate of every country in the world.

Trust logics , will create a big part of the industry of job hiring, because of the unique platform by using blockchain technology. This is amazing! i'm looking forward for the successs of this project.

Yes, what you said is true. Trustlogics will be able to contribute in reducing the unemployment rate by connecting jobseekers and employers. It sure is amazing to see that Trustlogics is getting a lot of support.

that's great to see if much more, many people will support this project, this project is helps a lot of people in terms of searching for job, it is really amaze me that they have a great system of hiring, I hope the success of this project.
langka1213

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:31:51 AM

I think this project is very nice and nice.

Yes this is project is something different and every one wants different project and realistic too

Yes, you're right that this project is indeed different and realistic. This project is certainly realistic from other projects, because this project offers jobs (which the very influential problem of the land) to unemployed, underemployed and even the employed people are also capable of using Trustlogics. That being said means Trustlogics is really a help to the economy.

Really nice platform of Trust Logics, The best measure for anything is progress.
And there’s nothing else that brings more results on a consistent basis than hard work.
Working on your goal itself is the motivation you need to keep moving forward and say NO to distractions from daily life.
We must consider this in our selves.
Trust Logics giving a chance to those trusted persons to be part of their progress.
Absolutely right! They want us also to be part of their successful. Jobless may have a chance to make their lives interesting, though this project of Trust logic. Many people right now are really down, one of it is it`s because of financial problem and they surrender already because of it, that`s the reason why so many people committed suicidal, in order to help them mentally they should probably think positive always. Life is full of mysteries and we won`t know it unless we`re going to explore, help ourselves and don`t let trials or problems bring us down, Trust logic will be our guide to our future.

And also I think that we, the users of Trustlogics in the near future are their reasons for success. I mean they need the users right? In order for their project to be called as successful project. If their will be plenty of people who will use the Trustlogics project meaning to say their project is really successful since more and more people are building trust towards it.

this project will amaze me because they have an validators that they can validate a specific information about the employee in a certain amount of time,This is a unique set of techniques that plan the ideal and purpose of the information the employer must look for.it can also be helpful if job seekers are qualified or not in the field. this is I think the advantage of this project to others.
langka1213

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:45:20 AM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?

For me the trust logics are different from other platforms that are closely similar to them is that they have a validatotrs who are professional in validating and will do authentication another is that the trust logic will give the job seekers an appropriate job for them
Indeed! This project is very different from others, in which they have an idea and concept that can be reliable for the user's who uses their system.

That's right, The best measure for anything is progress. This project aims to give the services for jobseekers and interconnecting the employee to the employer, a peer to peer process that defined the recruitment works and making it easier for the jobseekers to have an opportunity to find a job.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:16:01 AM

With all the news and updates we have been receiving from your team, we are really glad to witness how active TrustLogics has been.

Your radical and forward-looking approach is really inspiring, it seems you always seize the moment when there is great opportunity to do so as you keep acquiring MoUs for different countries way before your pilot run.

Truly, you are a welcome change to the hiring industry.
Yes. They deserved to become a successful project! I believe that the attitude of the team will bring them to the moon. They are already on halfway of their road and they should work hard for the development of the project. Fortunately, they are really working and trustlogics team continuously step forward for their goal.
Because that is what it should be. Working alone would not take you to become successful, but with the help and coordination of the team you will successfully overcome it all. They are setting up high goal, and seeing their platform that is very crucial, we knew that they can't afford to see themselves failing.

That's right and in addition to the statement above there is a qoutation
that states that "two or more heads are better than one" so lets cooperate to the trust logic project platform to reach their success.
the innovation trustlogic gives to our economy is really a game changer for the hiring industry, it will help jobseekers all  round the world to have jobs that they want and helps on the over growing unemployment rate. but i have a question, how would they know if a jobseeker is truly genuine and not faking his profile.
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:28:13 AM

With all the news and updates we have been receiving from your team, we are really glad to witness how active TrustLogics has been.

Your radical and forward-looking approach is really inspiring, it seems you always seize the moment when there is great opportunity to do so as you keep acquiring MoUs for different countries way before your pilot run.

Yes. They deserved to become a successful project! I believe that the attitude of the team will bring them to the moon. They are already on halfway of their road and they should work hard for the development of the project. Fortunately, they are really working and trustlogics team continuously step forward for their goal.
Because that is what it should be. Working alone would not take you to become successful, but with the help and coordination of the team you will successfully overcome it all. They are setting up high goal, and seeing their platform that is very crucial, we knew that they can't afford to see themselves failing.

that states that "two or more heads are better than one" so lets cooperate to the trust logic project platform to reach their success.
the innovation trustlogic gives to our economy is really a game changer for the hiring industry, it will help jobseekers all  round the world to have jobs that they want and helps on the over growing unemployment rate. but i have a question, how would they know if a jobseeker is truly genuine and not faking his profile.
good question, but did you know that trustlogic has an online interview in their system?
the jobseeker is not only be passing some requirement forms to their system but they will undergo to their online interview.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:41:32 AM

based on what ive observe, trustlogics aims to resolve the current problems we are facing when we are hunting for jobs. it wants to innovate the hiring industry.. by mixing job hiring to the blockchain technology. they want to resolve the unemployment rate of every country in the world.

Trust logics , will create a big part of the industry of job hiring, because of the unique platform by using blockchain technology. This is amazing! i'm looking forward for the successs of this project.
I agree, trustlogic will be a huge change in the hiring industry. they are solving the problems jobseekers experienced when hunting for a job. they have the solution on the widely speading unemployment rate. peer to peer recruitment is one of the features of trustlogic where a candidate from the job posted by the recruiter is finding the suitable place for the job the candidate deserves.
coingrave

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:52:55 AM

I really like this idea. Most people can exploit. Wish success.
Egretia

trustworthy platforms really stand out to others because you do not know how the projects are doing well and are successful, so they trust in trustlogic to achieve their success.
the name really suits the platform, this platform has a lot of good comments and reviews from their supporters. i will not be surprise if this platform becomes a success. has lot of potential and has the right solutions for the problems the world is facing right now.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:57:46 AM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Great question ma'am!
TrustLogics should impose the policies and salary when jobseekers will apply. It is important also to know that since we want a desirable job. If we will gonna resign with a valid reason (for example, the owner of the company is harassing you), then trustlogics should make a review for that company or make it as a blacklist in order for the jobseekers to have any backgrounds to the company.

Hi, It is up to you to look for a job even when you are currently employed. Employees always face the issues on working for a company despite worst conditions simply because one can't afford to loose the job. Trustlogics is a jobsite similar to other existing job website. It is not for Trustlogics to impose policies and salary, however they can include your desired salary in your profile or when applying for a job. Job offers are made at the end of an interview with consideration to ones's educational background, experience and other qualification. I think its a good option for jobseekers if they are able to rate a company, on blacklisting companies, I think this could be applied for those companies who are found guilty of breaking the law and abusing its employees. Trustlogics cannot just blacklist a company without good reason.

These article is very helpful to us,for us to know what is the role of the artificial intelligence or most commonly known as (AI) in the trust logic's project platform.
And through this article the job seekers and also the recruiters can easily understand and be more updated on the happenings in the trust logic project platform. Thank you for sharing this worth reading article.

Trustlogic will try to indicate most of the details about the job, salary , requirments, area of the job and experience needed. Will they be able to rate the employers to know if they are trustworthy and dont have any issue about its company? Like delayed salary or no benefits for the employee?

I think they should include the trust ratings of each employer in Trustlogics platform. So that jobseekers will be able to decide which company will they apply. It is important for us to know how an employee feels working on that certain company.

Employer ratings are important for potential candidates to collect information about their employer. As a job seeker, we want a company that will not just bring the best in us but also will give us a happy workplace. So before I apply, I look first at the feedbacks or comments of other people who have experienced working on my desire company.

No matter how Trustlogic makes job hiring easier for companies, if job applicants can not stay for long on a certain company and job position then it will be of no use. To have a harmonious and good relationship with work and workmates is also important, so it is right to also have a check on compnay's background and ratings and comments.

The most important lesson is that the recruiting effort succeeded primarily because it used a
“peer-to-peer recruiting” approach, which has also been successfully used in the corporate world.
If you’re not familiar with the concept of “peer-to-peer recruiting, it’s where your top employees
accept either the sourcing or the selling portion of the recruiting role. Most corporations already
use the first variation, “peer-to-peer sourcing,” when they ask their employees to help in sourcing
top candidates through the employee referral program. However, trust logics used this and more advanced
“peer-to-peer hiring.
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:15:11 AM

Wow! This ICO is really good the solution they want to provide for all job seekers are really amazing for sure it will be huge because once it's complete it help really a lot of people from different countries. From now on I will support this ICO because I want to see how they will succeed on their projects. Goodluck TrustLogics Team. Hope for the best.
That is right, there are lot of people who will help by the TrustLogics if they try to send there personal data to and want to have a work inside and outside the country where they live. TrustLogics will become successful their ICO sale because invetsors will also like the platform of this project too.
Yes that's why we here in the first place to support this project until it becomes successful and its not far from it... We can see the continues progress of this project, and as long as many people are looking for a job local or international there's a trust logics that accessible for them where ever they are...
Definitely right, now that the trustlogics is here i know many people are defending on this platform which they'll see it as relief for all the  struggle they are experiencing on how to get a job faster and easier... With trustlogics they will feel no worries about the process and the data they are giving are safe and secured because of the blockchain...
Yes is true, with the blockchain using by trustlogic every applicant will have no worries regarding of the hiring process... As we all know many of us experience the unfairly recruitment in many company, some of them using the influence of other people (backer) to get the job easily regardless if they are fit or not from it...
You have a point, and i experienced it too... When im applying to one company in my counrty, i made it to the final interview with two more applicants... Then everyone of us got interviewed one by one, afterwards ask one of the applicant if where did he lived and he replied they living together with one of the employee with the same company... Then i realized i have a small change to be hire, afterwards the manager told me that i didn't get the job obviously... And for sure they'll pick the applicant that knew by other employee, though they did not tell me the result if who's get the job...

No longer do you have to work for a flat rate, no matter how large the projects are that you complete.
Now, you get to allocate or keep all the profits from your large and small projects and clients, you keep all your profits.
This gives you the freedom to then use that money to improve yourself and expand your business.
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:32:41 AM

I get the other money making parts like the verification part and referral part but how will the reputation building system work? Whta does the users need to do? Will they just need to write up regarding someone else's schools and training even though they don't know about it?
I think it might work like up vote or like or something like that, and it seems that each profile has some kind of percentage in it so those with high percentage have better profiles, sort of.
Will it be trustworthy then? If the school or training institution is really good, then there would be no problem building its reputation and building the reputation of the applicant. Is that how it works?
I'm not sure hot it really works but it probably means you just have to build the applicant's reputation and get paid by it, probably. Not sure how that could help an applicant since the application should speak for itself.

That's why the applicants must pass his/her data information for them to be approve by the validators thru their request,and that's the only they can do but to

wait in the meantime. Because their reputaion will be base on their resume accordingly for them to be accept by the company as well.

So basically it would still depend on your background before the applicants will be accepted at whatever application. That would still be a good idea to pass on the information to get to know the applicant as well.

I think yes, it will minimize the risk of having a job that did not fit to the person who is unqualified, job seekers should maintain their job qualifications and skills to have a better workplace or job, also this platform helps the job seekers to find a good employer who will supervise them and give them the salary that they deserve.

The peer to peer system has been made for the security and minimal time of finding the right person for a specific job, Trust Logics, by the name itself is a trustworthy platform where the employers and employees are interacting to each other, minimizing the risk of having a hassle time in finding a candidate that is suitable for the position, free lancing is also involve, the platform aims for the effectiveness of the global economical growth.

Is trust logic have some partners validators for the approval of the documents of a certain candidate that will make them qualified for the said position? also how can some users can be able to adapt this kind of system? especially the people who badly needed some job.

You will still need some formality and consistency in questioning to ensure your hiring process is fair,
so create a peer interview.
However, you might want to avoid the lofty, distant nature of HR/Hiring managers questions and soften the tone and style to suit a more relaxed peer-to-peer style question.
Peer interviewers should ideally start questions  in order to bring in a sense of being a peer and make use of words like us to build the sense of good relationship.
99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:46:15 AM

I think this project is very nice and nice.

Yes this is project is something different and every one wants different project and realistic too
Thank you so much Mate, We all need your support to make this project successful.

We are also thanking you for creating this big ideas which give us great opportunity in the near future.
I myself promise to support your project because maybe one I will be one of its beneficiaries.
Thank you team Trustlogics and God bless, may your project reach the top.

We should be thankful to this project because one day it can help us or help our family in the near future.
So, thank you Trustlogics!

There shouldn’t be a single negative thought in your mind towards hard work, Never doubt its power and that it’s a necessity. Our goal is to actually show you what it really takes to be successful help you grow the mindset needed to achieve with the most important habit that you need to learn to change your life.
bitrayder

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:00:32 AM

In trustlogics we dont need to worry about those who will fake their information,as i have read Trust logic has partnered validators who can verified your details. So if the jobseeker is confident about his/her application he/she can easily choose to be verified.

That’s one of the features of Trustlogics that as an investor would love to hear about. Making sure that there is someone assigned to validate and prove the information sent by the applicants.

Yes that's right!, it is one of the beauty of Trustlogics actually, no one can do some fake information because validators is one the reason of Truslogics to

trace this kind of issue problem and to resolve this things too. Where also their investors will become comfortable about it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tlsgroup.io ║Cryptocurrency Investment Fund║ (https://tlsgroup.io/en/home)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bitzy1219

Activity: 31

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:16:15 AM

This ICO Has Been Listed, Rate And Review It Here: http://icovoz.com/icos/view/TrustLogics

This was what I was looking for when I read the whitepaper and the website and it is good to know that its ICO has been listed. I’m sure it will be one of those successful ICO’s because of the project itself which will be for everyone. Will be checking in on this from now on, seems like a very practical and great project indeed.

It is actually a big solution to anyone who don't have a job in every nations. With Trustlogics, they can mediate between the recruiters to get an applicants

for them to have an options to have companies so that jobseekers have an option to work for. Which I know is there main reason to established this project

as well.

◣   Stake.com   ◥
«  Stake 2 - Play Smarter  »
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:49:27 AM

If I am going to observed on this trustlogics project their main target was the job seekers, and the recruiters. It is because without the job seekers and

the recruiters trustlogics cannot achieve what they want it to get. Since they it is one of the problems of each government a long time they made this

program project to help them both even those people who only stayed at home most probably.
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:00:35 AM

I agree, trustlogic will be a huge change in the hiring industry. they are solving the problems jobseekers experienced when hunting for a job. they have the solution on the widely speading unemployment rate. peer to peer recruitment is one of the features of trustlogic where a candidate from the job posted by the recruiter is finding the suitable place for the job the candidate deserves.

The efficiency of Trust logics system is that , they deliver the highly complex and competitive workforce placement marketplace, trust logics will build bridges for the job seekers and employers and lessen the mistakes in choosing the right person in the right position that the HR is looking for, It is also the new way of hiring new candidates in the world industry.
MasterUtenio

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:15:39 AM

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
I'm not sure if their Android and IOS app was available on every country, but as far as I know based on what I have read on their whitepaper it is a hiring project wherein you can apply national and internationally based. For me maybe it is available on every country.

Well maybe since is referred to blockchain technology its will sure that the market of  thrustlogics betwwen jobseeker will not limited on other country instead it will also unlimited to other country ,offered job hiring all over in the world,,for just in cased unemployment rate will decreased in the whole world. Cheesy
That could be a yes but I don't think i is since they would have to have set up a local team in each country they are targeting since it involves data collection and verification.
It's easy to develop the app and make it available worldwide since they are already established, the question is how about the processes that would be involved in the hiring process? And also the verification process?
Well i think as of my own opinion, it`s easy for them to recognized the verification process, because the account you have registered in their application needs your information in order to gathered data and establish it to their system and become verified user in which your account will be applicable for hiring companies.
That is correct and besides having a complete information regarding the applicant is the fastest way to find a job wherever they want and what ever it is. I think the applicant will need to update their files every time they have an additional seminars or diplomas like vocational course because sometimes other worked abroad need to take some vocational course even they are graduated in four year course.

I think it will be available in every country in the future. As of now they are still conducting their Pilot testing so even though their might be an available app or accessible platform, I think no jobs are present yet on their platforms yet, except of course from Curacao, since they are conducting their pilot testing for the project there.

Yes, Trust logics has the potential of using their platform worldwide, the project will be ready soon, I think it is already functioning now, the test will prove that the system is working, lets be patient for it, Im sure it will be the most used platform especially in the job seekers out there who are looking for a suitable and right position for them in the vast industry of Hiring industry.
gwaps012

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:30:21 AM

Wow! This ICO is really good the solution they want to provide for all job seekers are really amazing for sure it will be huge because once it's complete it help really a lot of people from different countries. From now on I will support this ICO because I want to see how they will succeed on their projects. Goodluck TrustLogics Team. Hope for the best.
That is right, there are lot of people who will help by the TrustLogics if they try to send there personal data to and want to have a work inside and outside the country where they live. TrustLogics will become successful their ICO sale because invetsors will also like the platform of this project too.
Yes that's why we here in the first place to support this project until it becomes successful and its not far from it... We can see the continues progress of this project, and as long as many people are looking for a job local or international there's a trust logics that accessible for them where ever they are...
Definitely right, now that the trustlogics is here i know many people are defending on this platform which they'll see it as relief for all the  struggle they are experiencing on how to get a job faster and easier... With trustlogics they will feel no worries about the process and the data they are giving are safe and secured because of the blockchain...
Yes is true, with the blockchain using by trustlogic every applicant will have no worries regarding of the hiring process... As we all know many of us experience the unfairly recruitment in many company, some of them using the influence of other people (backer) to get the job easily regardless if they are fit or not from it...

That is right, Trust Logics will reduce the backer system method, because of its platform, it will be fair for applicants to have a position that fits them, and a hassle free system for both the employer and the employee, Trust logics is giving the users the definitive process and it will validate their information for the benefits of the company they are applying for, the system purpose is to have a bridge in the candidates and the HR itself.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: