Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:08:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 297 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s  (Read 346282 times)
PatMan

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 02:54:01 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"When one person is deluded it is called insanity - when many people are deluded it is called religion" - Robert M. Pirsig.  I don't want your coins, I want change.
Amazon UK BTC payment service - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301229.0 - with FREE delivery!
http://www.ae911truth.org/ - http://rethink911.org/ - http://rememberbuilding7.org/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 03:33:31 PM

i think we are close to hitting the cost basis, this will definitely be the first asic hardware to do so.

Lets breakdown the cost, 1BTC = $630, DHL express(with discount) = $100, which leaves $530 for parts/labor/manufacturing on top of profit. I estimate bitmain probably makes netnet ~$300 in profit per unit currently. Not much headroom left.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
pedrosoft

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:54:42 PM

I think they're selling last units before launch of S2 Smiley
Biontic

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

HodL tight, it's gonna get wild

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 04:04:20 PM

I think they're selling last units before launch of S2 Smiley
*Chanting* S2... S2... S2...

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
 Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man." ~George Bernard Shaw
topminingcontracts

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 04:22:07 PM

bitmaintech is a scam do not buy
no costumer service
1 month to get a miner, 48 hours my ass
hope you dont get a bad miner good luck getting it fixed.
I thank sushi is on drugs and cant do his job

Bitmain sent us more than 1000 Antminer S1 just in the last weeks, in all the cases they were on time or before.

Can you post the BTC payment transaction ID so we can check at the blockchain, order number and the tracking info to check what you are saying?

Juan

webmaster@bitmaintech.com

Feb 25

to me
BITMAIN Order Shipped

Order ID: 00120140216150346811UafiO0to06D5
Date: 2014-02-16 15:03:47
Total: 2.9 BTC
Payment method: Bitcoin Payment
Amount (BTC):   
Address:   
1JzDDTP7KKGNNojtJkJ2r8ghVojo9Zc2r9
QR Code:   

Order Details

Product Name   Price
AntMiner S1 × 2   2.9 BTC
Coupon
Order Total:   2.9 BTC
Pay Details

Pay   2.9 BTC
Pay Confirm   2.9 BTC
Date   2014-02-16 17:31:03
Send Details

Carrier   UPS
Tracking No.   1ZR239350444529176
Date   2014-02-25 18:02:51

josh mon
Mar 2 (10 days ago)

to me
Hey,

I need your shipping address to pass on to the warranty team for your replacement...

Can you give me name and the shipping address ASAP?Huh?

Gotta meet Cutoff Time for Monday Process

Thanks
 he did not ship the replacement for 1 week after this
I'm confused here. You ordered on February 16th, during Chinese New Year. That was when the website clearly said that they would start shipping again on Feb 28th. Your unit in fact shipped 3 days early on the 25th, and you got it on the 26th.

It appears that there was a problem with your unit, and you're calling them a scam because it took them a week to send out your RMA unit?
i love how every one has come at me for getting a bad miner and having 2 weeks of living hell to get it replaced
i see everyone only said they got the miner on time but did not have the rma ride i had hope you don't.
to top it all off sushi said i was blackmailing him for the replacement and the refund he told me about.
posting this is illegal or legal cant remember what make me a black mailer and what makes me a unhappy costumer according to sushi he recorded the last phone call trying to entrap me so i would not keep telling you what happened. ask him to post it see for your self the hell he put me through

learn to add it was 2 weeks and one was because sushi did not send my miner the week before as he said he would soon as he got the tracking  it took 4 days to get the first response and no refund for the diff in price drop while i waited 1 month to get my working miner i ordered as soon as it was up on the 16th nothing posted about the 28th till after i pay not a prob the fact the miner was bad not a prob the way i was treated problem threatened with black mail because i needed a warranty, problem i have not posted to this form or any other form before this bad costumer service
so how bad was it to get me to make more post face book u tube you name it than i ever have in all my life very bad
so bad i have lost all faith i bitcoin and am thinking of deleting my wallet with the btc in it and maybe a hammer to the miners all 700 ghs that is how bad it was, i realise i should not make big choices when i have had a long hard 2 weeks if i do this it will not be out of anger it will be thought out and made with a clear head

As I see your order was shipped in time you payed on Feb-16 while Bitmain has no stock and was quite qlear in their website they will deliver about Feb 28 what they did.

If there is a bad miner require to do a RMA with a company located in China, two weeks to complete that process is normal.

In the last weeks our company sold more than 1000 S1 for USA/Canada customers and we have to do just 1 RMA and all goes perfect, we have miners from all the other factories, and they reliability of Bitmain is al least 10 times better than the closest competitor.

About Sushi I don't know but why you say bad things about Bitmain? if you have a problem with sushi solve it  with sushi.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:48:29 PM

bitmaintech is a scam do not buy
no costumer service
1 month to get a miner, 48 hours my ass
hope you dont get a bad miner good luck getting it fixed.
I thank sushi is on drugs and cant do his job
Bitmain sent us more than 1000 Antminer S1 just in the last weeks, in all the cases they were on time or before.
Can you post the BTC payment transaction ID so we can check at the blockchain, order number and the tracking info to check what you are saying?
Juan
webmaster@bitmaintech.com
Feb 25
to me
BITMAIN Order Shipped
Order ID: 00120140216150346811UafiO0to06D5
Date: 2014-02-16 15:03:47
Total: 2.9 BTC
Payment method: Bitcoin Payment
Amount (BTC):   
Address:   
1JzDDTP7KKGNNojtJkJ2r8ghVojo9Zc2r9
Tracking No.   1ZR239350444529176
Date   2014-02-25 18:02:51

to me
Hey,

I need your shipping address to pass on to the warranty team for your replacement...
Can you give me name and the shipping address ASAP?Huh?
Gotta meet Cutoff Time for Monday Process
Thanks
 he did not ship the replacement for 1 week after this
I'm confused here. You ordered on February 16th, during Chinese New Year. That was when the website clearly said that they would start shipping again on Feb 28th. Your unit in fact shipped 3 days early on the 25th, and you got it on the 26th.

It appears that there was a problem with your unit, and you're calling them a scam because it took them a week to send out your RMA unit?
i love how every one has come at me for getting a bad miner and having 2 weeks of living hell to get it replaced
i see everyone only said they got the miner on time but did not have the rma ride i had hope you don't.
to top it all off sushi said i was blackmailing him for the replacement and the refund he told me about.
posting this is illegal or legal cant remember what make me a black mailer and what makes me a unhappy costumer according to sushi he recorded the last phone call trying to entrap me so i would not keep telling you what happened. ask him to post it see for your self the hell he put me through

learn to add it was 2 weeks and one was because sushi did not send my miner the week before as he said he would soon as he got the tracking  it took 4 days to get the first response and no refund for the diff in price drop while i waited 1 month to get my working miner i ordered as soon as it was up on the 16th nothing posted about the 28th till after i pay not a prob the fact the miner was bad not a prob the way i was treated problem threatened with black mail because i needed a warranty, problem i have not posted to this form or any other form before this bad costumer service
so how bad was it to get me to make more post face book u tube you name it than i ever have in all my life very bad
so bad i have lost all faith i bitcoin and am thinking of deleting my wallet with the btc in it and maybe a hammer to the miners all 700 ghs that is how bad it was, i realise i should not make big choices when i have had a long hard 2 weeks if i do this it will not be out of anger it will be thought out and made with a clear head

what was wrong with your unit, if i might ask?

I did an RMA on one of my miners from the first batch, where the secondary hashing board would not hash because either the TPS53355 or a related voltage-control component was not issueing 1.1V to the first segment of 8 chips. Sushi was very understanding and while it took 2-3 days to sort out the method of RMA - he shipped me a replacement board FIRST and then covered the obscene costs of sending my bad board back to china. (It cost less to send a full antminer from china->canada then it cost to send a single PCB w/o heatsink back)

These guys push alot of gear out the door daily, and the failure rate thus far has been very small. The fact that this caused you to want to delete your BC and destroy your current miners gives me the impression that you are not capable of understanding the situation

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
ionux

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 04:55:11 PM

so bad i have lost all faith i bitcoin and am thinking of deleting my wallet with the btc in it and maybe a hammer to the miners all 700 ghs that is how bad it was

Please do this.  And, remember kids, pics or it didn't happen.  Wink

CoinPrice.US - Current market prices in a clean, ad-free interface.  API available for adding Bitcoin prices to your site!  |  Escrow service: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502569.0  |  Reputation thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494163  |  Public key: http://coinprice.us/public_key.txt  |  URL shortener project: http://10b.us  Cheesy
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:15:04 PM

Wow, Bitmain just decreased price to 0.996 BTC.
1.24 bucks less? Not even enough to buy a coffee? No shit, guys?

Buy & Hold
grizlyadams74

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:57:44 PM

so bad i have lost all faith i bitcoin and am thinking of deleting my wallet with the btc in it and maybe a hammer to the miners all 700 ghs that is how bad it was

i want to see the bitcoin community's reaction to this before i decide so far i have been attacked by the  people that  have some thing to do with bitmaintech. the first 2 days 
getting attacked for loosing faith is not restoring my faith. not sure if this is how i feel or if this is a over reaction to bad costumer from bitmaintech/sushi the warranty department. and if i do this you can bet you ass i will make a video if i do this. that would have to go viral.
by the way i have not had any thing to do with the bitcoin community this warranty issue is my first look at the community from the inside that was not being aired as a news post so far i do not like the community i have seen. Hope this changes.
I am not a social media user this is a painful thing for me to do but trying to warn others is worth the pain.
bitmaitech is a scam do not use
makngeerwork

Activity: 141

???

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:09:22 PM

Please do this.  And, remember kids, pics or it didn't happen.  Wink

i want to see the bitcoin community's reaction to this before i decide so far i have been attacked by the  people that  have some thing to do with bitmaintech. the first 2 days  
getting attacked for loosing faith is not restoring my faith. not sure if this is how i feel or if this is a over reaction to bad costumer from bitmaintech/sushi the warranty department. and if i do this you can bet you ass i will make a video if i do this. that would have to go viral.
by the way i have not had any thing to do with the bitcoin community this warranty issue is my first look at the community from the inside that was not being aired as a news post so far i do not like the community i have seen. Hope this changes.
I am not a social media user this is a painful thing for me to do but trying to warn others is worth the pain.

My vote is for you to destroy it all.  I hope you have some Avalon hardware as well, they deserve it even more!

Thanks

███    TWITTER   FLUX   WHITEPAPER  ███
███    WEBSITE   GAMING ECOSYSTEM        MEDIUM      ███
███  TELEGRAM  VALVE  UBISOFT  ██████ Origin  GAMELOFT      FACEBOOK   ███
flounderella

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:14:57 PM

Messaged BITMAIN per the website, and received a quick reply that it was shipped today (13/03).  No tracking number yet, and the order status on the website is still unchanged.  The quick response is appreciated.
Edit: Now have the tracking number on the website (it is shown on the full order, not the small summary table - click 'view' on the summary and this shows the full order with any added shipping/tracking).  All looks good Smiley

Awesome! Happy mining
mdude77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:15:52 PM

i want to see the bitcoin community's reaction to this before i decide so far i have been attacked by the  people that  have some thing to do with bitmaintech. the first 2 days  

My vote is for you to destroy it all.  I hope you have some Avalon hardware as well, they deserve it even more!

Thanks

Don't encourage him.  Bad experiences can make things rough.

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
flounderella

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:27:09 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2014, 07:14:39 PM by flounderella

I'm sorry for your one bad experience but the truth is microprocessors are complicated devices and tons of stuff can go wrong, maybe there's a short, maybe over volted, some logic gates go haywire etc.  I personally have no experience with RMA yet because all my ants are working great and once they stop mining, will just sell for scrape parts.

One bad experience shouldn't lead you to making sweeping generalizations. It's true the world of bitcoin mining is littered with manufacturers who never ship or aren't even real or keep you in pre-order limbo to ebay sellers who are just scam masters... in this entire wild wild west, bitmain for me at least has been the most reliable place to shop at. Probably not perfect but they are still the only ones who actually ship products out now and today. True, a KnC is probably nice and uses relatively low power but what good is it if I'll only get my 3TH in June at a much much higher difficulty
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:57:48 PM

i want to see the bitcoin community's reaction to this before i decide so far i have been attacked by the  people that  have some thing to do with bitmaintech. the first 2 days 

You should delete your bitcointalk account right after deleting your wallet. That's the way to show them who is boss!
Teodor

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:02:53 PM

In june with 3THs one might be able to make few mBTC per month, the only alternative could be running to get some altcoins that have better profitability, hard times for miners...  Sad

precrime3

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 07:03:59 PM

ANY info on S2? PRice, hash, power consumption, etch...

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:27:55 PM

As a happy owner of multiple Bitmaintech products, I need to respectfully disagree with your assertion.
flounderella

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:36:20 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2014, 09:17:56 PM by flounderella

In june with 3THs one might be able to make few mBTC per month, the only alternative could be running to get some altcoins that have better profitability, hard times for miners...  Sad

Yeah, exactly ... it will most likely never reach ROI. Sure, I'm a hobbyist, not out to make a fortune from mining alone but the least one wants is to come close to breaking even.

Instead $10,000 will get you about 16 BTC if you just buy them outright, actually 25 had one bought them during the Gox selloff which would be like a lot for most small miners like me.
grizlyadams74

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:59:25 PM

thank you. i have 3 working great the one that i had to send back is the problem. No customer service.
it was 1 month from the time i paid till i got a working miner no refund for the price drop did not send the replacement till a week after he said he would. now he is saying i tried to blackmail him (sushi) for the refund under 1 btc because i said i would post the story with you the bitcoin community

miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 10:23:55 PM

2.36BTC for a 1.18BTC is pretty good markup bitmain Smiley  Luckily I got a .085BTC coupon  Huh

Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 297 »
  Print  

Jump to: