Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:38:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 297 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s  (Read 346282 times)
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:19:20 PM

I still have over 990 units instock for low value shipping via DHL or Fedex

if you want to make an order please submit a ticket http://bitcoinhardware.co.vu/bitmain

Thanks

Current fee in UK has been average £25 per ant delivery within 2 Days!

Thanks

Just while Bitmain is offline or if you prefer lower value

why new account on forum?  why you not using old one? bad reputation?  

since bitmain didn't give green light for your website I suggest anyone just think before handing over cash to crover. 

and why u still making yourselve as part of bitmain?
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CroverNo

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:25:44 PM

if you want to make an order please submit a ticket http://bitcoinhardware.co.vu/bitmain

Thanks

Thanks

since bitmain didn't give green light for your website I suggest anyone just think before handing over cash to crover. 

I still have my other account and post from it I don't have login details while I'm at work you know a thing called a JOB ?

Also I am an official bitmain reseller ? Also My agent sold 150 units to 1 customer I'm pretty sure we have good trust.

Silver your posts do not affect me or my sales with Bitmain. you just moan 24/7

S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:34:44 PM

Thanks

Thanks

I still have my other account and post from it I don't have login details while I'm at work you know a thing called a JOB ?

Also I am an official bitmain reseller ? Also My agent sold 150 units to 1 customer I'm pretty sure we have good trust.

The 150 units went to Josh if I am not mistaken.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:36:05 PM

Thanks

Thanks

your agent? maybe you just using new as other users could see your post from the past and your so called group buys?
I'm not moan, just saying that after your past with other more reliable resellers and your way of business which involves copying other work, threatening others with bans from admins of this forum and fact th
at you have nothing more than just website and using someone else name to benefit. If bitmain will actually name you as reseller not your so called agent than maybe yes, you will be able to use his name. and beside what kind of reason of not having login
 made you to create new account?
any of this sales are not yours. You acting like you have business bigger than bitmain. you don't.  If that's the case why u trolling bitmain thread with your sales?
open yours and of you go.
edgie13

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:47:32 PM

Thanks

Thanks

Bitmain,

Please confirm what relation this user "CroverNo" or "CroverNo01" has with your business. Thank you.

BTC Scotch fund: 1GFZos2WGknCeVgDtjpHwo3jeJ4tSLVrXS
stickerzlab

Activity: 218

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 03:49:36 PM

yeah end of the story
and bitmain please tell us more, what's the average business time needed to send an antminer out... recently with all those blockchain troubles...?

Bitcoin related stickers : http://www.pixcoin.com | wall decals to order in btc : http://www.stickerzlab.com | DIY box : http://www.stickerzbox.fr
CroverNo01

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:12:03 PM

Thanks

Thanks

your agent? maybe you just using new as other users could see your post from the past and your so called group buys?
I'm not moan, just saying that after your past with other more reliable resellers and your way of business which involves copying other work, threatening others with bans from admins of this forum and fact th
at you have nothing more than just website and using someone else name to benefit. If bitmain will actually name you as reseller not your so called agent than maybe yes, you will be able to use his name. and beside what kind of reason of not having login
 made you to create new account?
any of this sales are not yours. You acting like you have business bigger than bitmain. you don't.  If that's the case why u trolling bitmain thread with your sales?
open yours and of you go.

Correct, I live in the UK so I have an agent in china that is Bitmains official supplier for products. I am a reseller for EU so I have direct access to the stock. I don't see what the issue is with the sales are still with Bitmain the whole point of a resller is to re sell the product for the supplier.

Bitmain has already verified me with the support system.

I'm not trolling for customers i'm giving the advice if you want to  pay less fees on customs then welcome to our business. If not buy with Bitmain as normal we don't mind.

Soon we will have stock in the UK and EU also China. Just waiting on clearence to move pallets onto the planes  Grin

Cheers Folks and happy that I posted from my main account ?  Tongue
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:28:42 PM

Correct, I live in the UK so I have an agent in china that is Bitmains official supplier for products. I am a reseller for EU so I have direct access to the stock. I don't see what the issue is with the sales are still with Bitmain the whole point of a resller is to re sell the product for the supplier.

I'm not trolling for customers i'm giving the advice if you want to  pay less fees on customs then welcome to our business. If not buy with Bitmain as normal we don't mind.

Soon we will have stock in the UK and EU also China. Just waiting on clearence to move pallets onto the planes  Grin

Cheers Folks and happy that I posted from my main account ?  Tongue
when he verified you with support system? where? in this thread? provide proof that bitmain actually said that your support is for his customers!

now not only you calling yourselve as uk reseller but eu as well? that's interesting.
so I will sums this up:
your old account which apparently you have no logins to it is the reason for creating new one.

New account is newbie account with no trading history.
you overtaking someone else thread with your sales while OP is out of stock.

You have no active thread as reseller like YXT OR OUTCAST3K.
you calling yourselve as support for bitmain even though no one ever said anything about using third party site for support.
In the past you created pain for genuine sellers of mining gear like MININGHARDWARE, OUTCAST3K by copying their work.
Now same happening here in BITMAIN thread.
Good luck to you.  and yes I can affect your so called sales.
ANY NEW CUSTOMER I SUGGEST STICK TO BITMAIN BEFORE HANDING OVER BTC TO CROVER.

once bitmain will say clearly that you are who you say you are than fair enough. till than don't call yourselve anything else than customer.

CroverNo01

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:05:38 PM

I'm not trolling for customers i'm giving the advice if you want to  pay less fees on customs then welcome to our business. If not buy with Bitmain as normal we don't mind.

Soon we will have stock in the UK and EU also China. Just waiting on clearence to move pallets onto the planes  Grin

when he verified you with support system? where? in this thread? provide proof that bitmain actually said that your support is for his customers!

now not only you calling yourselve as uk reseller but eu as well? that's interesting.
so I will sums this up:
your old account which apparently you have no logins to it is the reason for creating new one.

you calling yourselve as support for bitmain even though no one ever said anything about using third party site for support.
In the past you created pain for genuine sellers of mining gear like MININGHARDWARE, OUTCAST3K by copying their work.

once bitmain will say clearly that you are who you say you are than fair enough. till than don't call yourselve anything else than customer.

Here you go  Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=417159.msg5103213#msg5103213

Infact sales today have done pretty well with Bitmain website offline for sales.

But this makes no diffrence to bitmain as orders still go back to him Smiley

EU Shipping Customs fee is on average £28 per ant still with delivery within 2 days  Grin

I am posting off my main account  Huh My CroverNo account is for when I am at work.

So yeah this case is now settled Smiley

Edit OP not out of stock infact he is overstocked  Grin Just problems with API on blockchain.info the now, all will be resolved 48 hours I have been told today when agent visted factory

Also love how you are trolling the shit out of my CroverNo account on feedback LOLZ. You sir are the worst troll I have ever seen Wanan see my lovely stock room with Bitmain ?

They are just catching up on emails and need to confirm each order manually
sikke

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:09:04 PM

S1 seems to have sold out. Hope they announce soon will Bitmain discontinue S1

https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140107162747992Ce5uBuxW06D6
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:13:47 PM

Quote from: CroverNo01 link=topic=417159.msg5806726#msg5806726

yeah bitmain actually states it's not official.  so yeah you prove how big liar you are.
nothing is settled.
you do know that when someone use IS NOT OFICIAL that means exactly that.no opposite.
freebit13

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I got Satoshi's avatar!

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:17:00 PM

BITMAIN,

My order is still incorrectly showing unpaid!!!
I emailed info@bitmaintech.com & webmaster@bitmaintech.com few times, as well as PM you but still no response. Can you please investigate and correct the order.
I think this is the current problem and why they've mentioned on their website that they are re-checking all the orders and not replying to each email. I guess everyone is emailing them frantically and they are just inundated with requests and duplicate emails and are a little bogged down. I suspect this is also why they have halted orders, probably until they sort out which orders have actually been paid and which haven't.

Blockchain.info recently had some trouble with their site which has probably caused headaches for Bitmain. I suggest waiting 24hours to hear back and if you don't; then take all your order info, complete with a link to your payment transaction on the blockchain and put it into a well formatted, concise email which will make it easier for them to investigate and reply.

From Bitmain's website:
we are double checking all payment for those orders which were placed from 7:50 pm BeiJing time Mar 17th (UTC +8) to the present, there are so many emails and pms to us, will not reply them one by one, to spend more time on payment confirmation and shipment. please take it easy, we will confirm orders and arrange shipment soon, once we receive full payment, any new progress will be updated in the account of website store.

It's also like 1am over there, so I'm sure they're all sound asleep by now  Wink

Decentralize EVERYTHING!
CroverNo01

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:17:16 PM

so I will sums this up:

Here you go  Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=417159.msg5103213#msg5103213

yeah bitmain actually states it's not official.  so yeah you prove how big liar you are.
nothing is settled.

Let me get you a nice email from Bitmain tomorrow once they are back to work Smiley  I love shoving trolls down the shitter Smiley

The latest update from Bitmain is everything back up and running 48 hours Smiley

Can anyone get this kid a dummy ^^
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:28:29 PM

Very nice to see someone offering quality products and taking care of business around here.  I wish I had the coin fro one or two of these right now.  But when I do I know who to buy from.
sbfree

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:09:52 PM

Very nice to see someone offering quality products and taking care of business around here.  I wish I had the coin fro one or two of these right now.  But when I do I know who to buy from.
and in the mean time, since they are out of ants......  Shocked
AlextheBitcoiner

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:29:01 PM

I recently purchased 5 Antminer S1s from Bitmaintech. It's been over 72 hours and I'm really concerned. My payment is still "Unpaid" and "Expired"
I sent the payment within 20 minutes of bring prompted. What the hell is going on?

My payment received 40 confirmations on the Blockchain.
I have proof that the payment was sent, and that they successfully received the payment.

I've heard that this is happening to alot of people..
I contacted the Bitmain Support, and still no reply =/

I'm super concerned.
Can anyone else relate?
sbfree

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:31:09 PM

I recently purchased 5 Antminer S1s from Bitmaintech. It's been over 72 hours and I'm really concerned. My payment is still "Unpaid" and "Expired"
I sent the payment within 20 minutes of bring prompted. What the hell is going on?

I have proof that the payment was sent, and that they successfully received the payment.

I'm super concerned.
Can anyone else relate?
no, I lucked out, but I suggest to email them, and also, they do list phone numbers. Before to check for their local time and I think it happened to alot of people, and they did make a statement regarding this.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:36:12 PM

I'm super concerned.
Can anyone else relate?

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
Bitkoinzz

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:46:51 PM

so I will sums this up:

yeah bitmain actually states it's not official.  so yeah you prove how big liar you are.
nothing is settled.

Let me get you a nice email from Bitmain tomorrow once they are back to work Smiley  I love shoving trolls down the shitter Smiley

The latest update from Bitmain is everything back up and running 48 hours Smiley

CHECK YOUR EMAIL PLEASE

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:08:27 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 08:23:36 PM by s1lverbox

i thought u had it already? oh,  so you lied than and I caught you.
I think I just showed others what kind of person you are.
..i am reseller for EU and uk....-apparently bitmain give you reseller bage.
...sale of miners going great...-no sight of thread for selling anything.
...im official support for bitmain...-bitmain denied that, and you posted proof.
...pallets are waiting to be loaded on plain...
...I have second forum account because I have no logins at work for old one...

yeah right.

time to wake up and finish dream.

Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 297 »
  Print  

Jump to: