Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:45:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 297 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s  (Read 346282 times)
CroverNo

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:54:54 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 09:10:17 AM by CroverNo

Good morning folks Smiley

Bitmain is aware of the API issues on the website please don't be alarmed they will update this today.

If you are really worried please submit an email in but all orders get manually confirmed and dispatched within the usual amount of hours.

Just a reminder my coupons expire on monday so anyone that needs a bit of discount please get in contact happy to let them go.

With my discount price is $381 and this is order direct with Bitmain or £251 great discount!!

Thanks

Matt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:14:37 AM

Ok to make this clear:
This whole crover is nothing else than just "i want to be like..."
He created third party ticket system which has nothing to do with bitmain.

Just for clarity, is this

CroverNo   or
CroverNo01

Are they the same ?

Why the two logins ?

Am not into ur fight but I find the above somewhat suspicious..

I have purchased from BitMain without any problems and see no need for third party involvement,

The only thing perhaps that is needed is a bit of patients and less paranoia from the purchases..

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
CroverNo

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:20:02 AM

Ok to make this clear:

CroverNo   or
CroverNo01

Are they the same ?

Why the two logins ?

I have purchased from BitMain without any problems and see no need for third party involvement,

The only thing perhaps that is needed is a bit of patients and less paranoia from the purchases..

The reason I have two accounts - when I am at work I use CroverNo as I don't have access to the email that i made the CroverNo01 account with to reset the password and its been saved on my home PC.

I also purchase from Bitmain direct all I am offering is discount using my coupon codes. Order is still with Bitmain not me

Thanks
mdude77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:42:43 AM

Ok to make this clear:

CroverNo   or
CroverNo01

Are they the same ?

Why the two logins ?

I would not trust this crover user.  Either one.  As you've said, there is no need for a middle man. 

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
CroverNo

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:45:15 AM

Ok to make this clear:

CroverNo   or
CroverNo01

Are they the same ?

Why the two logins ?

I would not trust this crover user.  Either one.  As you've said, there is no need for a middle man.  

M

Thats fair enough but any discount is good I would have thought Bitmain verified me so to be honest can believe the troll.

I lit am giving away free money! with 0.42BTC Discount

Middle man is all I am doing is applying a discount
mdude77
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:50:51 AM

Ok to make this clear:

CroverNo   or
CroverNo01

Are they the same ?

Why the two logins ?

I would not trust this crover user.  Either one.  As you've said, there is no need for a middle man.  

M

Thats fair enough but any discount is good I would have thought Bitmain verified me so to be honest can believe the troll.

I did not see Bitmain post anything here indicating you are verified.

If it's too good to be true, it probably is.  All it takes is for you to be honest with a few until you get a big order, then you disappear.

Sorry, I don't trust you, and I recommend others proceed with caution.  Lots of scams out there, and this rings of one of them.

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
CroverNo

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:59:17 AM

Ok to make this clear:

CroverNo   or
CroverNo01

Are they the same ?

Why the two logins ?

M

I did not see Bitmain post anything here indicating you are verified.

If it's too good to be true, it probably is.  All it takes is for you to be honest with a few until you get a big order, then you disappear.

Sorry, I don't trust you, and I recommend others proceed with caution.  Lots of scams out there, and this rings of one of them.

M

I can't exactly scam you though a verified Escrow member on here... I put up the BTC and I only get paid once it arrives to you at the discount price so its win for you and yet I don't make a thing yes its good for me as it gets a bit of trade behind me and a bit of trust.

I would love to have each of my coupons used up and to get a bit of feedback for each one just to settle all this.

As well as being a reseller all these orders are direct on the Bitmain website. The biggest order I have had to date is for 150 units!

Totally understand that plenty scams out there but Bitmain is a good seller and will ship fast all I am doing is apply my discount code at checkout.

Thanks

Matt
mdude77
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:13:49 AM

I can't exactly scam you though a verified Escrow member on here... I put up the BTC and I only get paid once it arrives to you at the discount price so its win for you and yet I don't make a thing yes its good for me as it gets a bit of trade behind me and a bit of trust.

I would love to have each of my coupons used up and to get a bit of feedback for each one just to settle all this.

As well as being a reseller all these orders are direct on the Bitmain website. The biggest order I have had to date is for 150 units!

Totally understand that plenty scams out there but Bitmain is a good seller and will ship fast all I am doing is apply my discount code at checkout.

Thanks

Matt

If escrow thru a trusted escrow user/service is avail and used, that's a different story. 

M

ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 11:08:06 AM

My paid order is expired.. what to do? Huh

Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:18:38 AM

Don't worry.
BITMAIN is the most reliable company out there.
Lots of people spamming them and FUCK them which takes a lot of their time to reading all FUD, but at the end they know they are wrong.
If you stay polite and don't spam they will get to you very quickly the next time you send an email.
They probably keep a list of trusted costumers.

Geduld.

ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 11:25:09 AM

Don't worry.
BITMAIN is the most reliable company out there.
Lots of people spamming them and FUCK them which takes a lot of their time to reading all FUD, but at the end they know they are wrong.
If you stay polite and don't spam they will get to you very quickly the next time you send an email.
They probably keep a list of trusted costumers.

Geduld.

Thought so, the first order (yesterday) went trough like it should and should be shipped today.

freebit13

Activity: 616

I got Satoshi's avatar!

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:17:35 PM

Thanks

Matt
With all due respect... is Bitmain aware that you are selling your coupons on here? You're effectively cutting into their profits to earn trust for yourself...

Decentralize EVERYTHING!
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:23:01 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 01:06:51 PM by s1lverbox

Thanks

Matt

If escrow thru a trusted escrow user/service is avail and used, that's a different story.  

M
As all you can see this all crover is nothing else than arse licker who just applying discounts for people.  nothing else...that's made me laugh.  why u didn't answered to previous posts. why I'm not still banned?u are good friend with admins in this forum. what a bulshit with second account.  and even bigger bulshit you being verified by bitmain.
He is also verified support for bitmain. because they can't do business without his third party middle man ticket system.
what's the point of sending btc sto someone with no trading history? THE BEST IS WHERE CROVER GIVING HIMSELF FEEDBACK FROM OTHER OWN ACCOUNT. This is so really honest person. must be..
not even mention  who is trusted escrow.
where is the link to your high trusted localbitcoins account?
maybe newbies will fall for that.

CroverNo

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:01:57 PM

Thanks

Matt
With all due respect... is Bitmain aware that you are selling your coupons on here? You're effectively cutting into their profits to earn trust for yourself...

I am not selling my coupons I am giving them away for FREE, not cutting his profit as they issued me the coupons which I do not need. So its best to offer them here than go to waste. This is for Bitmains direct website not via ME
CroverNo

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:07:37 PM

Thanks

Matt

M
As all you can see this all crover is nothing else than arse licker who just applying discounts for people.  nothing else...that's made me laugh.  why u didn't answered to previous posts. why I'm not still banned?u are good friend with admins in this forum. what a bulshit with second account.  and even bigger bulshit you being verified by bitmain.
He is also verified support for bitmain. because they can't do business without his third party middle man ticket system.
what's the point of sending btc sto someone with no trading history?
not even mention  who is trusted escrow.
where is the link to your high trusted localbitcoins account?
maybe newbies will fall for that.

Please just stop filling up the OP thread and posting on every thread I post on!

Look here https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/CroverNo/ Well more than you have ever got I know its only 24 but still its better than nothing.

Using Escrow for my orders is safe for me and the customer?

I am not a arse licker - whats wrong with offering people discounts all I am doing id giving people a discount for free ? its called being nice

I know I don't have trust on here but that comes with time and quality of service Bitmain provides both and yes its not me doing much but with my selling of the S1 I hope to gain some feedback and take it from there please just wait till I get some feedback behind me I have nothing against you.

So give it a few weeks till I get feedback yeah ? I hope to get some with my sales of the low custom fee also sales of some other bits and bobs
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:36:35 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 01:46:41 PM by s1lverbox

crover, you have 0 trust. localbitcoins account created nearly 2 years and only 24 trades?  
so let me get this straight: u giving away free coupons by making orders from others,  than later u saying because you nice.  In meantime you calling people trolls because they can see what you doing.  Later you giving yourselve feedback from other account, to make it look more trustable.
you calling yourselve reseller and support but u not in control of anything.starting from Bitcoins right to the hardware included.
so thanks to bitmain you want to get trust to start doing what?
that's really great intention. people definitely will appreciate that.

My advice to you is: Start behaving like adult. you want to do something do it. create group buy or what ever you want. don't make things worse by giving yourselve feedback,  stop giving bulshit with second account and.most important slow your role in this thread. at this moment you not even close to reseller or support as you claims. people have eyes and can see who are you.

CroverNo

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:50:44 PM

crover, you have 0 trust. localbitcoins account created nearly 2 years and only 24 trades? 
so let me get this straight: u giving away free coupons by making orders from others,  than later u saying because you nice.  In meantime you calling people trolls because they can see what you doing.  Later you giving yourselve feedback from other account, to make it look more trustable.
you calling yourselve reseller and support but u not in control of anything.starting from Bitcoins right to the hardware included.
so thanks to bitmain you want to get trust to start doing what?
that's really great intention. people definitely will appreciate that.

Its called being a long term member in Bitcoin my friend. Feedback will come though time though other things like hardware non bitcoin related and just bits and bobs as I don't want all my customers from my reseller making accounts on here just for feedback as really thats not how it works on here.

To gain respect you need to earn it though loyalty and good work. Free coupons will not gain this. Thats be just being nice and offering the community.

Escrow is a good way forward for me and other on here to gain the trust then can take it from there or always using escrow I think is a good system for me and the customer. 24 trades is better than no trades and you will see that within past year I have been pretty active with large transactions.

LocalBitcoins is just where I sold my mined BTC and sometimes bought to use on Bitmain.

I am not wonder know everything support but at least I can provide instant support for S1 related. Just something different I guess.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:58:16 PM

funny that you talking trash about trust and respect.
do you know what this actually means?
obviously not.
someone like you should be banned from using them two words.  false feedback just to look better, bulshit how nice you are but earning trust on someone shoulders.

I will closely watch you to make sure newbie or people without knowledge not gonna fall in to your crap. being said already no one needs middle man. and coupons anyone can get from bitmain directly. so I suggest you that story about how nice you are save it for someone else not here.
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:48:55 PM

funny that you talking trash about trust and respect.
do you know what this actually means?
obviously not.
someone like you should be banned from using them two words.  false feedback just to look better, bulshit how nice you are but earning trust on someone shoulders.

I will closely watch you to make sure newbie or people without knowledge not gonna fall in to your crap. being said already no one needs middle man. and coupons anyone can get from bitmain directly. so I suggest you that story about how nice you are save it for someone else not here.

Okay guys, take it outside.  All of you. ;-)

Cheers.
freebit13

Activity: 616

I got Satoshi's avatar!

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:57:54 PM

I am not selling my coupons I am giving them away for FREE, not cutting his profit as they issued me the coupons which I do not need. So its best to offer them here than go to waste. This is for Bitmains direct website not via ME
If you cannot see that what you are doing is not what Bitmain intended their coupons for, then I rest my case... good luck.

Decentralize EVERYTHING!
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 297 »
  Print  

Jump to: