Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:51:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 297 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Antminer S1 Sales open] Price changes daily, now 0.414 BTC for 180GH/s  (Read 346282 times)
Bitkoinzz

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:49:31 PM

All Tickets have been replied too Smiley

All Coupons still are available  Smiley

http://bitcoinhardware.co.vu/bitmain/

Sales + Technical Support

Low Custom fee option + Discount codes still available

Its been a busy few days for Support & Sales

Cheers
All tickets have not been replied to. I submitted 2. Are you selling S1's or not?

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CroverNo

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:52:03 PM

What sort of customs fee are you expecting to have CroverNo, when shipping to UK? I might be interested in getting a new Antminer.

Hi,

Currently it is around £28 Via DHL or Fedex - My agent can sent multi Ants in 1 box with lower value you pay less for multi as only the 1 custom fee rather than a custom fee for every ant you get via Bitmain

Edit: If you make an order via Bitmain you can't then turn to me for low value custom fee on the Bitmain order! You would need to make the order with myself first which then I can apply the low custom fee charge.

Cheers

That sounds good. Is there anyone who has successfully made an order through you and can vouch for you? Don't get me wrong, I just don't want to send my bitcoins to any first person that offers better deals than bitmain.

Hi Totally agree, tracking number from my agent: 1791933242 DHL can see how fast it arrived to UK.

Sadly I am not well known here only on eBay sadly

Thanks

Why not post some links to your past group buys on here?  It will help people to get to know your better.

Hi, Sadly I don't have any active group buys in here just direct orders on eBay, Cheers
CroverNo

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:52:58 PM

Cheers
All tickets have not been replied to. I submitted 2. Are you selling S1's or not?

I have replied to ALL tickets please use your ticket ref to check!

Correct also S1 Discount codes!

Cheers
Bitkoinzz

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:55:06 PM

Cheers

Cheers
I submitted another ticket. It does not give me a ticket number and nothing to my email?

From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
Bitkoinzz

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:56:29 PM

Cheers

Cheers
I submitted another ticket. It does not give me a ticket number and nothing to my email?
"
Support ticket request created
john XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting us.

A support ticket request has been created and a representative will be getting back to you shortly if necessary.

Support Team
"

CroverNo

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:56:55 PM

Cheers

Cheers

I can see that you are ticket #683076 and I have replied please check this
Bitkoinzz

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:58:13 PM

Cheers

Cheers

I can see that you are ticket #683076 and I have replied please check this
Thank you Crover

Maniac

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:56:27 PM

Order ID 00120140327173602464r2ONI8Bm0666.

Client: 15 confirms.

Bitmaintech.com account: 0 confirms and unpaid starus !!!!

BTC sents witnin 1 minute after ordering!

Пpoкypaтypa зaпpeтилa иcпoльзoвaть кpиптoвaлюты, a тaкжe дeнeжныe cyppoгaты, зaвeдoмo пeчaтaeмыe пpecтyпникaми, т. e. pyбли. Дaёшь нaтypaльнoe xoзяйcтвo!
nottm28

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:23:52 PM

What sort of customs fee are you expecting to have CroverNo, when shipping to UK? I might be interested in getting a new Antminer.

Hi,

Currently it is around £28 Via DHL or Fedex - My agent can sent multi Ants in 1 box with lower value you pay less for multi as only the 1 custom fee rather than a custom fee for every ant you get via Bitmain

Edit: If you make an order via Bitmain you can't then turn to me for low value custom fee on the Bitmain order! You would need to make the order with myself first which then I can apply the low custom fee charge.

Cheers

That sounds good. Is there anyone who has successfully made an order through you and can vouch for you? Don't get me wrong, I just don't want to send my bitcoins to any first person that offers better deals than bitmain.

Hi Totally agree, tracking number from my agent: 1791933242 DHL can see how fast it arrived to UK.

Thanks

How do we know you just wont disappear with everyone's coins? What you are selling with your tickets seem too good to be true. And if something sounds too good to be true... And you're new here and want people to send you coins. I take it escrow is out of the question etc...

donations not accepted
edgie13

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:36:47 PM

Hi,

Cheers

Thanks

Why not post some links to your past group buys on here?  It will help people to get to know your better.

Hi, Sadly I don't have any active group buys in here just direct orders on eBay, Cheers

The first one seems like it's still active.

EU - Bitmain S1 1BTC - Shipping DHL - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=510942.0

I meant your failed group buys. I found some for ya.  Enjoy.

[NEW] Avalon 28nm Spec 1Th/s Box to 1.9Th/s ? [Ships March] - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=477796
(UK) ASICMiner Cube 30Gh/s to 38Gh/s (worldwide) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=333280.0

Do you use two different accounts so that people won't see your bad group buys?

BTC Scotch fund: 1GFZos2WGknCeVgDtjpHwo3jeJ4tSLVrXS
Jacko

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:37:49 PM

Order ID 00120140327173602464r2ONI8Bm0666.

Client: 15 confirms.

Bitmaintech.com account: 0 confirms and unpaid starus !!!!

BTC sents witnin 1 minute after ordering!

I ordered 3 S1's on the 24/03/2014 my order went expired after the hour as according to Bitmain they received no confirms. I left it without even emailing them or PMing them here as they were still having blockchain.info API problems with time for payment to arrive taking around 24 Hours. The next day I logged in and sure enough my order went from expired to paid, confirmed and unshipped. This morning I received an email from Bitmain with tracking details for UPS. I checked the tracking details and they shipped it out on the 26/03/2014. It's due to arrive Monday here in the UK.

So don't panic Bitmain will sort your order out.

Below is the quote about this problem on their website explaining that even if Blockchain piss off with the money you will still get your miner.

Shipping out within 48 hours after full payment

BITMAIN always ships fast

About the Order Expiration Issue: If you paid, you will have the miner shipped.

Blockchain.info's API is still not functioning normally. If you have paid the full amount to the payment address provided by us, you may still see the order expired, as the API now takes a few hours or a day to transfer the money to Bitmain's address, which before was assumed to happen instantly. If you have paid, please just relax, we have now some semi-automatized process to follow the payment. Please ignore the "expire", "unconfirm" status. If blockchain.info runs away with the money, the risk is all on us and you will have the shipped miner.

Just trust them, I did.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:42:51 PM

Ok to make this clear:
This whole crover is nothing else than just "i want to be like..."
He created third party ticket system which has nothing to do with bitmain.
His not selling anything as he have no money. His group buys was JOKE! First group buy was made for 5 cubes(he tried be bigger than outcast3k) and he made raffle to users on forum. Than he realised how silly he was and sold them on ebay leaving people with nothing.
Second- clon of avalon 200Gh aparently was reseller as well in uk. He even post some bushit about 1Th machine. Mininghardware which is established business gave him sticks for copying every info from their site.

If you want to have s1 just pay directly to bitmain.

Always you can hear MY AGENT this MY AGENT that from him. He is not in control of anything.

And at this moment UK fee for ups is 63.10 per 2 x s1. Just received 2 today and one yesterday.
All deliveries was the same amount.

People- think! Some punk with no history posting bullshit how big he is and what his doing for bitmain but clearly have no trading history, have no active or past group buys.

I think trust is main thing in this business and this so called reseller have 0 trust...
On ebay everyone is good.

qwerty40
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:10:55 PM

BITMAIN, paid 2 orders in your account no payment, Order ID: 001201403271750352895vS65uYS0686 (Bitcoin Pay Address: 1EH54Dr5SdjBMsmbgozSrg2nhjaCDavp1a) and Order ID: 00120140327174755682j585an3N065D (Bitcoin Pay Address: 1NPfX6NduybTQMnqgLCTzquZndF66kYyoR)
CroverNo01

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:11:50 PM

Ok to make this clear:
His not selling anything as he have no money. His group buys was JOKE! First group buy was made for 5 cubes(he tried be bigger than outcast3k) and he made raffle to users on forum. Than he realised how silly he was and sold them on ebay leaving people with nothing.
Second- clon of avalon 200Gh aparently was reseller as well in uk. He even post some bushit about 1Th machine. Mininghardware which is established business gave him sticks for copying every info from their site.

Always you can hear MY AGENT this MY AGENT that from him. He is not in control of anything.

And at this moment UK fee for ups is 63.10 per 2 x s1. Just received 2 today and one yesterday.

People- think! Some punk with no history posting bullshit how big he is and what his doing for bitmain but clearly have no trading history, have no active or past group buys.

I think trust is main thing in this business and this so called reseller have 0 trust...

s1lverbox let me just make this very clear to you Smiley Bitmain has already shown TWICE that he is in liaise with me ALSO that I am a part of the re-seller TEAM they have Smiley

Yes the group buys were a disaster but you learn from that.

Yes Bitmain still has high custom fees as you can see while my low custom method matches Bitmain price + I apply discount #winning

Some punk has over 1200+ feedback on eBay with a registered Business and also a successful high respect rep on Localbitcoins? Please script kiddie go home.

You spam up my accounts on here with feedback only from yourself. You seem very despite for attention. Did Bitmain  not giver you discount?    

Bitmain even singled you out as being a troll on his threat. So please  Roll Eyes Let us all be cool without your rubbish and thank you to the people that got in contact today
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:34:14 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 01:25:37 AM by s1lverbox

Ok to make this clear:

s1lverbox let me just make this very clear to you Smiley Bitmain has already shown TWICE that he is in liaise with me ALSO that I am a part of the re-seller TEAM they have Smiley

Yes the group buys were a disaster but you learn from that.

Yes Bitmain still has high custom fees as you can see while my low custom method matches Bitmain price + I apply discount #winning

Some punk has over 1200+ feedback on eBay with a registered Business and also a successful high respect rep on Localbitcoins? Please script kiddie go home.

You spam up my accounts on here with feedback only from yourself. You seem very despite for attention. Did Bitmain  not giver you discount?    

Bitmain even singled you out as being a troll on his threat. So please  Roll Eyes Let us all be cool without your rubbish and thank you to the people that got in contact today

On thread? You talking about that fake email?  What about you and big friendship with admins from this forum? Why im not banned like you tried with mininghardware? You group buys was disaster? That was joke not disaster.You not in control of anything.
The only troll here is you, mininghardware and outcast3k said that loud on their threads(group buy and official thread). Can you bit that?
I dont think so.
And really, i rather pay extra 30f for s1 from reliable trader than send any cash to someone like you and your agent.

High respect? where? links? Or maybe LEGEND CROVER dont have to prove anything?
I didnt create third party ticket system to get deep in arse of bitmain.
And NO! they not published anything that you are support or reseller.

Spam your account? One feedback about how big mistake you are and this you called a spam?
And i noticed you have big issue with true. Bitmain didnt mention me as troll it was you who posted fake email from him.
People waiting for answers on email and with you he even going for video conference...Thats interesting...

Again can you bann me please:

But please continue, Its hilarious how muppet who goes every day to JOB its getting bigger than bitmain itself on forum board.
Dont worrie about me and my coupons. Made more orders than you with them. But with this difference that im in control of everything what i bought and what i did.
As far as i'm remember your one group buy when i asked for pictures with your nick, your "agent" was showing that(in china or when ever was that). So no physical goods but big idea!

What a joke!
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:53:47 AM

You may have seen me say before that it's not worth it to buy the S1, but considering these prices, it might be now(sort of, still too many unknown factors).

I ordered my S1 and paid 0.893, it is Unpaid,Expired but it's due to blockchain.info, hopefully tomorrow it will be resolved.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
iviaverick52

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:14:12 AM

You may have seen me say before that it's not worth it to buy the S1, but considering these prices, it might be now(sort of, still too many unknown factors).

I ordered my S1 and paid 0.893, it is Unpaid,Expired but it's due to blockchain.info, hopefully tomorrow it will be resolved.

That's what I figured. Today bitcoin hit a pretty decent low of around $480 (I exchanged some USD at $520) and at .893 BTC that means the S1 was UNDER $500. At the current difficulty, you can get roughly .015 BTC/day. Even with difficulty fluctuations you definitely will be able to make back that .893, it may simply vary between 2-3 months. And at the point you can decide whether to use the BTC to buy another miner, or just call it good and sell the miner on ebay.

A lot of people are speculating that all the 1 and 2 TH miners are going to make the difficulty skyrocket, but I'm not so sure. A lot of farms will remove their current miners to make room for the larger units and/or sell them to fund the purchases. The difficulty will go up a decent amount in the next few months as the large miners ship, but I don't think it will be nearly as bad as people assume.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:27:52 AM

A lot of farms will remove their current miners to make room for the larger units and/or sell them to fund the purchases.

Miners that are sold are still mining (for their new owners).

Only when they become unprofitable relative to power or start breaking down will they come out of service altogether.

That said, I don't expect difficulty to skyrocket.
kabopar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 05:31:03 AM

Bitmain, ordered today, payment confirmed within less than 1 hour (has 22 confirmations now), but status is still 'unpaid' and 'expired'.
    Order ID: 001201403280218417562A9dexMP0681
    Date: 2014-03-28 02:18:42
    Total: 0.893 BTC
    Payment Method: Bitcoin Payment

Please fix

Cheers
thevinci

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:02:11 AM

Bitmaintech,

I ordered on the 25th and haven't heard anything from you.

Order # 001201403250248499872GhD3TEo0665   
Wallet 1LyqVmFyum5NTjGnXW8E384xHeoczNbfUA   
3.672 BTC   
Pay:3.672 BTC
Confirm:0 BTC   

Paying
Unshipped
Expired   2014-03-25 02:48:50.0

Please fix. I can see you withdrew my BTCs out already. https://blockchain.info/address/1LyqVmFyum5NTjGnXW8E384xHeoczNbfUA
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 297 »
  Print  

Jump to: