Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2018, 11:59:20 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 6489 6490 6491 6492 6493 6494 6495 6496 6497 6498 6499 6500 6501 6502 6503 6504 6505 6506 6507 6508 6509 6510 6511 6512 6513 6514 6515 6516 6517 6518 6519 6520 6521 6522 6523 6524 6525 6526 6527 6528 6529 6530 6531 6532 6533 6534 6535 6536 6537 6538 [6539] 6540 6541 6542 6543 6544 6545 6546 6547 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 6557 6558 6559 6560 6561 6562 6563 6564 6565 6566 6567 6568 6569 6570 6571 6572 6573 6574 6575 6576 6577 6578 6579 6580 6581 6582 6583 6584 6585 6586 6587 6588 6589 ... 6712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9324929 times)
Vinte6

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:55:47 PM

Hello, please help me, I am not managing to find a site that calculates my profit/earnings per day for mining DASH.
what is the hash rate for say 1 RX470 graphics card, and what is the USD earnings on that per day.
Thanks
Please help me
With a RX470 you can mine other things like Ethereum, Monero or ZCash.
Dash mining is over for GPU... Even for Asics it's pretty unprofitable unless the price goes up like 2x.

If you want to get Dash by mining, you can setup zpool to autoexchange and pay you in Dash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
WastedLTC

Activity: 612
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:29:55 PM

I still find it difficult for new users to exchange Fiat -> Dash.        Level entry users are using Coinbase.   The next level up from there is GDAX and Gemini.    From there we have the other crypto exchanges.    The users that really want dash that I talk to are not experienced enough to get it and I feel it is really frustrating.

It was hard enough for these users to figure out how to get BTC/LTC/ETH.    With the funds, team, market cap.  I don't see why we are not pushing these exchanges to add Dash?   Maybe we are,  not sure.   Just saying my frustration and opinion.   

Yes, I do understand there are other ways of getting funds in for Dash but they are outside the main pipe and that is a problem.   If I knew of a way to push these exchanges I would create a proposal but sadly, I don't. 

I would assume others feel similar and what I have not heard is how will "grandma" get fiat into Dash with Evolution.

Bobubil

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:50:52 PM

Dash will reach 1000$ before 1 january 2018  Cheesy
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:40:08 PM

Huobi Pro Exchange Will Airdrop 1,000 Dash ($900,000) to Customers

Dash has sponsored an airdrop of 1,000 Dash to customers of the Huobi Pro exchange.

The Chinese exchange added Dash trading pairs earlier last month. Around that time the exchange also submitted a proposal to fund an airdrop of Dash to present customers:
“We will air drop Dash to all our bitcoin and litecoin traders, encourage them by this to use Dash, experience the Speed, try it out and see the difference in Dash and its technology. We will launch promotions to introduce Dash to our users and make them well aware and educated in Dash.”

bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:29:57 PM

I still find it difficult for new users to exchange Fiat -> Dash.        Level entry users are using Coinbase.   The next level up from there is GDAX and Gemini.    From there we have the other crypto exchanges.    The users that really want dash that I talk to are not experienced enough to get it and I feel it is really frustrating.

It was hard enough for these users to figure out how to get BTC/LTC/ETH.    With the funds, team, market cap.  I don't see why we are not pushing these exchanges to add Dash?   Maybe we are,  not sure.   Just saying my frustration and opinion.   

Yes, I do understand there are other ways of getting funds in for Dash but they are outside the main pipe and that is a problem.   If I knew of a way to push these exchanges I would create a proposal but sadly, I don't. 

I would assume others feel similar and what I have not heard is how will "grandma" get fiat into Dash with Evolution.

Actually for me it was pretty easy to buy my Dash with fiat. I just bought it on Kraken - directly FIAT to DASH. But I know what hassle you are talking about and I feel the same but not only for Dash, its a general problem, the entry barrier has to lower a lot so that "old" people wont have a hard time to buy the cryptos they want.

Bombardier

Activity: 546
Merit: 264

There is No Nobility in Poverty

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:04:11 PM

Actually for me it was pretty easy to buy my Dash with fiat. I just bought it on Kraken - directly FIAT to DASH. But I know what hassle you are talking about and I feel the same but not only for Dash, its a general problem, the entry barrier has to lower a lot so that "old" people wont have a hard time to buy the cryptos they want.

that's right. very simple for me also. euro / dash straight from kraken.

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄██▀▀           ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀█▄
  █▀  ▄███████▌ █▌ █████▄  ▀█
 █▀  ██  ██         ▀█████  ▀█
▐█  ██▀▀█████   ▄▄▄   █████  █▌
█▌ ▐██▄▄████▌  ████   █████▌ ▐█
█  ███  ████        ▄███████  █
█▌ ▐█▀▀████▌   ▄▄▄  ▀██████▌ ▐█
▐█  █▄▄████   ████   ▐█████  █▌
 █▄  ████           ▄█████  ▄█
  █▄  ▀████  ███  ██████▀  ▄█
   ▀█▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄           ▄▄██▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀
bitcore.
...The Future Is Now...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
                 ▄▄██
 ▄██████████████████████▄
█▀         ▄▄██▀▀   ██  ▀█
█▄     ▄▄██▀▀        ██  █
█▀█████████████████████████▄
█                          ▀█
█                           █
█              ▄████▄       █
█             ██▀  ▀██      █
█            ▐█▌    ▐████████
█             ██▄  ▄██      █
█              ▀████▀       █
█                           █
█▄                         ▄█
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
iOs
Android

██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███       ▄███    ███
▐██       █████     ██▌
██▌       ███       ▐██
██▌     ███████     ▐██
▐██       ███       ██▌
 ███      ███      ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███         ▄▄█▌  ███
▐██      ▄▄█████    ██▌
██▌   ▄████████     ▐██
██▌  ▐████████      ▐██
▐██    ▀▀████       ██▌
 ███     ▀██       ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
Website
ANN
Block Explorer
WastedLTC

Activity: 612
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:49:34 PM

that's right. very simple for me also. euro / dash straight from kraken.

The next person who asks me I'll try sending them to kraken and see if they are successful.     I've previously heard a number of people having problems with Kraken so have not used that option widely.

TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:58:29 PM

This is exactly why Dash isn't doing as well as Litecoin.  It's a frustration we all share.  For onboarding, Kraken may be the best choice for simplicity, though I use coinbase too because it's easy for me, and I get direct deposit into my bank acciount, and they're in California like me.

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:24:36 AM

Institutional Crypto Fund lists Dash as one of his Top 5

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2017/12/11/this-fund-is-targeting-cryptocurrencies-and-firms-that-support-the-market.html

Support the Arts .....>
XgRh8s3hRW8YvimLTw2J5hqpCQMk7NVY6F
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1045

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:15:22 AM

of the cryptobasket probably 30% in the beginning (Bitcoin), but we see a lot of potential in the second tier coins now

Helvetic Investments even exclude Ethereum as target, because they think these top 5 cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin - Litecoin - Zcash (maybe) - Dash - Neo)
show more promise.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
legday

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:09:43 AM

are there any plans in near future for halving masternode collateral requirement? I know current masternodes are all time high, but it might not stay this way as price increases

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:07:11 AM

are there any plans in near future for halving masternode collateral requirement? I know current masternodes are all time high, but it might not stay this way as price increases

Not that i'm aware of, there are however plans to introduce masternode shares at some point in time.
These masternode shares will be trustless and will not require 1000 Dash.
Idea is to put them in a combined pool from which new full masternodes will be created,
while providing interest to those who are participathing in those masternode shares.
When this will happen is unknown (no ETA).

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
gadado

Activity: 511
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:08:02 AM

Looks to me that the 1000 USD can happen any time today already. Time to have the Drinks ready!
artmen007

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Eloncity - Power the World for FREE

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:18:19 AM

Dash for me one of the discoveries of this year. Almost X100 made in 2017. In the beginning of the year was $ 12 to take now the price of nearly 1000 (965 USD). Very impressive. And next year they want to shift btc c positions of interested leaders will have. I certainly doubt it, but maybe will be a super announcement in 2018.

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:10:06 AM

Sooo close to Dash giving us an early xmas present.

Edit : and yet sooo far away  Undecided

Bobubil

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:46:33 AM

Dash for me one of the discoveries of this year. Almost X100 made in 2017. In the beginning of the year was $ 12 to take now the price of nearly 1000 (965 USD). Very impressive. And next year they want to shift btc c positions of interested leaders will have. I certainly doubt it, but maybe will be a super announcement in 2018.

Dash made around x90 this year  Cool

Bitcoin x17 lol  Grin
blackbird123

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:58:35 AM

Top 10 currencies are quick to move forward, such as DASH, LITECOIN, ETH, I guess the rest of the coin will not reduce their own gap with them

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
g4q34g4qg47ww

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:54:50 AM

oh Jeez I'm really sorry dontyaknow I have no idea how on earth the block reward possibly got set to dump out coins at super-duper "Heavy Flow Day" velocity, its a simple adjustment and easily caught in testnet I just have no idea how it slipped past me. Yuins might as well quit mining now bc I'll deliver a fixed update here shortly and we'll start over from genesis. Oh hey I didn't get around  to starting a whole new chain it didn't seem like a priority. But yeah this great new update corrects the block rewards from spitting coins out into the middle of the street so its safe to go ahead and start mining again now. Youins don't like airdrops? Ogeez I guess I'll just have to put this behind us and only smirk about it when no one is looking.
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:04:51 PM

oh Jeez I'm really sorry dontyaknow I have no idea how on earth the block reward possibly got set to dump out coins at super-duper "Heavy Flow Day" velocity, its a simple adjustment and easily caught in testnet I just have no idea how it slipped past me. Yuins might as well quit mining now bc I'll deliver a fixed update here shortly and we'll start over from genesis. Oh hey I didn't get around  to starting a whole new chain it didn't seem like a priority. But yeah this great new update corrects the block rewards from spitting coins out into the middle of the street so its safe to go ahead and start mining again now. Youins don't like airdrops? Ogeez I guess I'll just have to put this behind us and only smirk about it when no one is looking.

This post does not make much sense, either this is a very poor attempt at trolling or someone has been zipping wayyy too much wine  Undecided

Edit : i re-read the post and i think i know what happened, appearently g4q34g4qg47ww got stuck in time three years ago and is requesting our help to free him. Any time travellers around that can help him out ?

chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:02:31 PM

oh Jeez I'm really sorry dontyaknow I have no idea how on earth the block reward possibly got set to dump out coins at super-duper "Heavy Flow Day" velocity, its a simple adjustment and easily caught in testnet I just have no idea how it slipped past me. Yuins might as well quit mining now bc I'll deliver a fixed update here shortly and we'll start over from genesis. Oh hey I didn't get around  to starting a whole new chain it didn't seem like a priority. But yeah this great new update corrects the block rewards from spitting coins out into the middle of the street so its safe to go ahead and start mining again now. Youins don't like airdrops? Ogeez I guess I'll just have to put this behind us and only smirk about it when no one is looking.

This post does not make much sense, either this is a very poor attempt at trolling or someone has been zipping wayyy too much wine  Undecided

Edit : i re-read the post and i think i know what happened, appearently g4q34g4qg47ww got stuck in time three years ago and is requesting our help to free him. Any time travellers around that can help him out ?

If he's really stuck 3 years ago, tell him to buy more dash. (Or dark or whatever it's called in his time... ) Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 6489 6490 6491 6492 6493 6494 6495 6496 6497 6498 6499 6500 6501 6502 6503 6504 6505 6506 6507 6508 6509 6510 6511 6512 6513 6514 6515 6516 6517 6518 6519 6520 6521 6522 6523 6524 6525 6526 6527 6528 6529 6530 6531 6532 6533 6534 6535 6536 6537 6538 [6539] 6540 6541 6542 6543 6544 6545 6546 6547 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 6557 6558 6559 6560 6561 6562 6563 6564 6565 6566 6567 6568 6569 6570 6571 6572 6573 6574 6575 6576 6577 6578 6579 6580 6581 6582 6583 6584 6585 6586 6587 6588 6589 ... 6712 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.