Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:07:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6489 6490 6491 6492 6493 6494 6495 6496 6497 6498 6499 6500 6501 6502 6503 6504 6505 6506 6507 6508 6509 6510 6511 6512 6513 6514 6515 6516 6517 6518 6519 6520 6521 6522 6523 6524 6525 6526 6527 6528 6529 6530 6531 6532 6533 6534 6535 6536 6537 6538 [6539] 6540 6541 6542 6543 6544 6545 6546 6547 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 6557 6558 6559 6560 6561 6562 6563 6564 6565 6566 6567 6568 6569 6570 6571 6572 6573 6574 6575 6576 6577 6578 6579 6580 6581 6582 6583 6584 6585 6586 6587 6588 6589 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722509 times)
cryptojunkie1

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:28:51 AM

Hello,

Can you please confirm how many Dash tokens are in circulation now? And what is total supply?

Can I rely on CMC stats? They are often different to official stats. Can admin please confirm?

Also, have Dash ever had ICO?

Many thanks,
Pete

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solowhizkid

Activity: 494
Merit: 252

Warning: ICEBreaker on this Forum is a troll!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:18:09 AM

3 Daring Reasons Why Dash Coin May Join CoinBase 2018 List

https://stocksgazette.com/2018/02/21/3-daring-reasons-why-dash-coin-may-join-coinbase-2018-list/

#dash_force
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:41:03 AM

3 Daring Reasons Why Dash Coin May Join CoinBase 2018 List

https://stocksgazette.com/2018/02/21/3-daring-reasons-why-dash-coin-may-join-coinbase-2018-list/

#dash_force

I hope that Coinbase will add Dash soon, with Coinbase comes GDAX and those two combined could have a big impact on Dash traded volume.

Edit : with soon i mean after Coinbase fixes their whole repeated-charges mess....

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:54:35 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 11:12:22 AM by qwizzie

Hello,

Can you please confirm how many Dash tokens are in circulation now? And what is total supply?

Can I rely on CMC stats? They are often different to official stats. Can admin please confirm?

Also, have Dash ever had ICO?

Many thanks,
Pete

Circulating supply on coinmarketcap is correct, although the Masternode Network holds more then 50% of that circulating supply as collateral.

Circulating Supply : 7.9 million Dash according coinmarketcap
Masternode Network Combined Collateral (of above stated circulating supply) : 4.7 million Dash (number of masternodes : 4,709 x 1000 Dash)
Total Supply :  https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/134414366/Emission+rate

Total coin emission
Bitcoin's total coin emission can be calculated as the sum of a geometric series, with the total emission approaching (but never reaching) 21,000,000 BTC. This will continue until 2140, but the mining reward reduces so quickly that 99% of all bitcoin will be in circulation by 2036, and 99.9% by 2048.

Dash's total coin emission is also the sum of a geometric series, but the ultimate total coin emission is uncertain because it cannot be known how much of the 10% block reward reserved for budget proposals will actually be allocated, since this depends on future voting behavior. Dash will continue to emit coins for approximately 192 years before a full year of mining creates less than 1 DASH. After 2209 only 14 more dash will be created. The last dash will take 231 years to be generated, starting in 2246 and ending when emission completely stops in 2477. Based on these numbers, a maximum and minimum possible coin supply in the year 2254 can be calculated to be between:

17,742,696 DASH   Assuming zero treasury allocation
18,921,005 DASH   Assuming full treasury allocation

With regards to ICO, Dash never had an ICO (it was created in jan 2014 as a normal Proof of Work cryptocurrency, before the whole ICO circus arrived).
Dash does have an instamine history that people new to Dash should be aware of (most people are aware of this) : https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OC/pages/19759164/Dash+Instamine+Issue+Clarification

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:13:54 PM

1. I'm not Joel.
2. I have only posted news articles and upates.
3. Having trolls send you private messages to gloat sums up the true motivation behind this.

It's a sad day when moderators take the side of trolls.

I would like to refer mprep to *Rule 3* of the Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

3. No trolling.

If a user is habitually posting obviously false nonsense just to stir up trouble, then it's considered trolling, which is prohibited.

dihydrogenmonoxide

Activity: 197
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:34:31 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 01:54:29 PM by dihydrogenmonoxide
Merited by NibiruHybrid (1)

1. I'm not Joel.
3. Having trolls send you private messages to gloat sums up the true motivation behind this.

I would like to refer mprep to *Rule 3* of the Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

3. No trolling.

If a user is habitually posting obviously false nonsense just to stir up trouble, then it's considered trolling, which is prohibited.

Don't expect any banning with reference to rule 3. I have reported 900 posts of iCEBREAKER breaking this rule, 80% of it got granted. If having 700+ posts deleted for trolling doesn't qualify for being banned, nothing does  Roll Eyes

I'll just keep on reporting all of his posts in this thread as trolling, if that removes 80% of his noise it makes my day. #spamfilter

"The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong is to let him have his own way." - Josh Billings
NibiruHybrid

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:11:46 PM

Polish Central Bank Paid Online Trolls to Smear Cryptocurrency

The National Bank of Poland paid a Polish YouTuber, Marcin Dubiel, around $30,000 USD to speak negatively of cryptocurrency and favorably of Polish fiat currency.

The video, titled “I lost all my money,” shows Dubiel losing all his money to the point where he could not pay for a dinner date. His date had to pay in fiat, which eventually lead to the couple’s breakup. The video takes an extremely biased view, “portraying Dubiel as a victim of an evil mastermind who counts the cash Dubiel lost” due to a get rich quick scheme that left him penniless and lonely. The video also includes the hashtag #uważajnakryptowaluty, which points to a website funded by the Polish Central Bank that describes crypto as “risky, having no guarantee, and not classified as electronic money.”

AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:00:50 PM

1. I'm not Joel.

3. No trolling.

Don't expect any banning with reference to rule 3. I have reported 900 posts of iCEBREAKER breaking this rule, 80% of it got granted. If having 700+ posts deleted for trolling doesn't qualify for being banned, nothing does  Roll Eyes

I'll just keep on reporting all of his posts in this thread as trolling, if that removes 80% of his noise it makes my day. #spamfilter

It is really sad that years of trolling are passing unmoderated. Even offensive language and blatant lies are of no significance to moderators. If there is pure definition of trolling - it is Icebreaker. He is reported zillion times.
NibiruHybrid

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:45:04 PM

Which Multi-Coin Mobile Dash Wallet Is the Best?

The Contenders

Coinomi The old steady multi-coin wallet, Coinomi has been around for a long time. It works fast and easy, supports just about every coin under the sun, and has secure backup options, including an encrypted password for spending. It’s only available for Android right now however, and has experienced significant support delays in the past. Moreover, its developers have reacted with some hostility when notified about vulnerabilities, which may be a concern to some users.

Pros: Functional, easy to use, supports a staggering spread of coins.

Cons: Android-only, poor support (rarely necessary), prickly devs.

Jaxx Now a mainstay of cryptocurrency, Jaxx made a significant splash by coming on to the scene with a multi-platform wallet with a very attractive, slick, and easy to use app, with the killer feature of being able to sync across over a half-dozen different platforms, creating a unified cryptocurrency wallet solution. Unfortunately, bugs and user experience issues have persisted, to the point where basic functions such as an updated balance, QR code scanning, and even sending funds is sometimes impeded.

Pros: Attractive interface, multi-platform syncing.

Cons: Severely buggy, poor user experience.

Edge The new contender to the scene is Edge, formerly known as AirBitz, which was a Bitcoin-only wallet. Edge is available on both mobile platforms, and features a limited selection of coins at present (most of the familiar ones from the top ten). It has a slick interface and a smooth user experience. Notably, it has a simple username and password setup instead of having to restore with seed words every time a new phone is acquired, and an easy recovery option familiar to users of banking apps and other current account systems.

Pros: Simplest to use, intuitive account-like features, available for both iPhone and Android.

Cons: Limited number of coins supported.

wackyD

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:46:33 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE

kick iCEBREAKER?
any day
(the mods here are totally n00bs and crazy - good luck dealing with that ; )

I disagree - the moderator is corrupt and has likely taken coin from iCE / been bought off years ago - that's why iCE's trust level is not visible either
This forum is badgered by iCE every day, spreading FUD and the corrupt moderator turns a blind eye

tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:24:26 AM

Ben Swann on RT comments on Dash (8:30 min)

https://youtu.be/IrTK33A2pDg
NibiruHybrid

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:09:21 PM

Tesla is the Latest Firm to Fall to Botnet Hijacking

Tesla’s cloud systems were hijacked to mine an undisclosed cryptocurrency.

The hackers got in through Tesla’s Kubernetes administration console (a google-designed system to optimized cloud applications), which was not password protected. Tesla swiftly remedied the issue when it was notified by Redlock, a cybersecurity firm. The cybersecurity firm went on to explain that this attack was more sophisticated than previous attacks they have seen. Tesla explained that they “maintain a bug bounty program” to help prevent against these kind of attacks and that the attack appears to be “limited to internally-used engineering test cars” and found “no indication that customer privacy or vehicle safety or security was compromised in any way”.

Botnet Hijacking, the act of using many hijacked computes on a network to perform DDoS attacks, steal data, spamming, and otherwise gain access to another’s computer device, has been on the rise in the crypto world. The increase of cryptocurrencies’ prices and the prevalence of privacy coins has raised the incentives for bad actors to hack and maliciously mine crypto on someone else’s computer. Only a few weeks ago was it revealed that thousands of UK government websites were hijacked to mine crypto. This past February it was also discovered that over 500,000 windows servers were infected since May 2017. These hijackings can even occur just by visiting a website.

NibiruHybrid

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:09:31 PM

Ben Swann Highlights Censorship-Resistant Media Empowered by Dash

Ben Swann has taken to various media outlets, making a strong case for why Dash enables journalists to resist censorship.

The host of the Reality Check investigative news segment and owner the the Truth in Media project recently became funded entirely by Dash following a year off-air. This was due to his previous employer, CBS 46 Atlanta, shutting down his segment due to the more controversial nature of the hard-hitting investigations that were the hallmark of his show. Swann then sought independent funding, prompting him to submit a proposal to the Dash treasury for exclusive funding, which passed by a wide margin.

Since rebooting his project, Swann has taken to a variety of media outlets and networks to talk about his return, and, in particular, how Dash has enabled him to defeat censorship, in particular on a recent segment of RT News:

bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 01:44:31 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE

kick iCEBREAKER?
any day
(the mods here are totally n00bs and crazy - good luck dealing with that ; )

I disagree - the moderator is corrupt and has likely taken coin from iCE / been bought off years ago - that's why iCE's trust level is not visible either
This forum is badgered by iCE every day, spreading FUD and the corrupt moderator turns a blind eye

Who cares about this loser anyway.  It's had no effect on our growth and adoption and frankly pretty pathetic.  We'll keep him in our sand box.   Certainly it's now proven he's invested in DASH...and couple of us are zeroing in on where he is... Wink

It's also  come to my attention that he is also a Masternode owner.  This is revealing... There is a connection here that. We are trying to get to the bottom of... And we'll keep digging.

Remember Icey... Money can buy information and the corrupt can be bought!  Kiss
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:25:30 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 02:58:12 AM by iCEBREAKER

Alt36 - Ken Ramirez (Dash budget proposal owner) on The Crypto Show

https://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/the-crypto-show-ken-ramirez-of-alt36-a-pos-for-the-cannabis-industry

Alt36 about their new product that will bring a General Bytes ATM and point of sale for Dash in to Cannabis dispensaries.  Dispensaries have a serious problem of less than desirable access to traditional banking. Dash and Alt36 aim to solve that problem with digital currency.

Ken Ramirez if you're reading this...and I hope you are...you gotta be smart here. You need to stop making public statements. You need to stop agreeing to speak to the media. (Although it's a bit late for both of these things) You need to get a lawyer that understands federal cannabis laws, money transmission, and cases involving technology.

I'm not sure you're ready for the truth, but here's the truth...and it sucks:

Marijuana is legal in California, but it's still illegal under federal law, so you can get charged with a federal crime for using marijuana even in a state where it's legal.

You're going to spend about 6 months - 18 months in a federal prison. Go download the Federal Sentencing Guidelines manual and look up the guidelines under the sections for financial and drug crimes. Then look at the table. (Yes, judges can depart from the guidelines...but they rarely do.) 90%+ of federal cases wind up with the accused going to jail. This is the federal system. Not many people just get probation in the federal system.

Who cares about this loser anyway.  It's had no effect on our growth and adoption and frankly pretty pathetic.  We'll keep him in our sand box.   Certainly it's now proven he's invested in DASH...and couple of us are zeroing in on where he is... Wink

It's also  come to my attention that he is also a Masternode owner.  This is revealing... There is a connection here that. We are trying to get to the bottom of... And we'll keep digging.

What does this mean?  First you say "who cares about this loser" and then brag about how you are stalking and doxing me?  That doesn't make sense.

Please stay on topic, which is Dash, and stop breaking the forum rules (not to mention federal/state laws) against stalking and doxing (and buying private information from "the corrupt").

You obviously have a lot of big fat assets to lose should anything bad happen to me as a result of your "zeroing in" on my location.  I don't want your HYIP Masternodes (too much liability for money laundering and unregistered money services) but will be coming for the Misconduct winery/vineyard/restaurant if you give me a good reason.

Though Canada has no specific law criminalizing doxing, our existing laws fill this void just fine when you think about what the act entails.

People post home addresses, phone numbers, credit card information, and private email addresses with the intent that someone other than them will see it and steal, harass, and threaten death, rape, or worse.

Fortunately, in Canada we have section twenty two of the Criminal Code which says that anyone who counsels someone to commit an offense is considered party to said offense. That means that if you encourage someone to commit a crime, you are considered as guilty of the crime as the person who actually did it even if they did it in a way other than the one you recommended. That also means that you are subject to the exact same penalties.

Let’s say you post a woman’s home address on social media and say that she should be raped. That night someone sees your post and goes and rapes her. If the rapist convinces the authorities that they got the idea from your social media feed, you might be charged with rape and face the same five or fourteen year prison sentence (depending on the degree of violence involved) as the rapist.

If you post a person’s private email address and phone number and encourage your followers to make death threats, rape threats, or threats of bodily harm, and they do it, you’ll be looking at the same eighteen months to five years as the people making the threats.

In order to get the same penalty, the prosecution would have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you actively and willfully sought to encourage people to commit the crime and that you knew or ought to have known that a crime was likely to be committed as a result of your encouragement.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:56:41 AM

80-year-old Singaporean bitcoin investor goes on cryptocurrency-only vacation in Australia, leaves all cash and cards behind
(coffee using dash)

https://cryptoren.com/bitcoin-investor-cryptocurrency-only-vacation-australia/

Grin
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:13:05 AM

Kiss

There is no such thing as anonymity, buddy ol pal!
Karasugoi

Activity: 113
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:03:30 AM

Wee secret tip for you all Grin, over at 0xchange you can sell at 0.15000000 per DASH!  Huh Huh

Didn't believe it myself either till I tried and have made over 450% profit and then bought more Dash  Wink! Also got a nice 0.01BTC bonus for being a new user!

https://0xchange.com/market/dash-btc

looked at your posts, looks like you don't like to keep secrets.

Wee secret tip for you all Grin, over at 0xchange you can sell at 0.00096500 per KMD!
Wee secret tip for you all Grin, over at 0xchange you can sell at 0.07300000 per ZEC!
Wee secret tip for you all Grin, over at 0xchange you can sell at 0.00038000 per PURE!
Wee secret tip for you all Grin, over at 0xchange you can sell at 0.00010000 per POLY!
Wee secret tip for you all Grin, over at 0xchange you can sell at 0.02660000 per LTC!

The only secret you are keeping is that people trying to use your exchange don't get any BTC out.

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:12:58 AM

Wee secret tip for you all Grin, over at 0xchange you can sell at 0.15000000 per DASH!  Huh Huh

Didn't believe it myself either till I tried and have made over 450% profit and then bought more Dash  Wink! Also got a nice 0.01BTC bonus for being a new user!

https://0xchange.com/market/dash-btc

Nice bait, but I hope people won't believe those are real orders.
2.5x of the regular market price looks like obvious spoofing.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 10:01:55 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 12:43:16 PM by iCEBREAKER

What does this mean?  First you say "who cares about this loser" and then brag about how you are stalking and doxing me?  That doesn't make sense.

Please stay on topic, which is Dash, and stop breaking the forum rules (not to mention federal/state laws) against stalking and doxing (and buying private information from "the corrupt").

You obviously have a lot of big fat assets to lose should anything bad happen to me as a result of your "zeroing in" on my location.  I don't want your HYIP Masternodes (too much liability for money laundering and unregistered money services) but will be coming for the Misconduct winery/vineyard/restaurant if you give me a good reason.

Though Canada has no specific law criminalizing doxing, our existing laws fill this void just fine when you think about what the act entails.

People post home addresses, phone numbers, credit card information, and private email addresses with the intent that someone other than them will see it and steal, harass, and threaten death, rape, or worse.

Fortunately, in Canada we have section twenty two of the Criminal Code which says that anyone who counsels someone to commit an offense is considered party to said offense. That means that if you encourage someone to commit a crime, you are considered as guilty of the crime as the person who actually did it even if they did it in a way other than the one you recommended. That also means that you are subject to the exact same penalties.

Let’s say you post a woman’s home address on social media and say that she should be raped. That night someone sees your post and goes and rapes her. If the rapist convinces the authorities that they got the idea from your social media feed, you might be charged with rape and face the same five or fourteen year prison sentence (depending on the degree of violence involved) as the rapist.

If you post a person’s private email address and phone number and encourage your followers to make death threats, rape threats, or threats of bodily harm, and they do it, you’ll be looking at the same eighteen months to five years as the people making the threats.

In order to get the same penalty, the prosecution would have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you actively and willfully sought to encourage people to commit the crime and that you knew or ought to have known that a crime was likely to be committed as a result of your encouragement.

There is no such thing as anonymity, buddy ol pal!

There is such a thing as a public figure and such as thing as a private individual.

Pretending you don't understand the vast difference between those two categories to rationalize "posting home addresses, phone numbers, credit card information, and private email addresses with the intent that someone other than [you] will see it and steal, harass, and threaten death, rape, or worse" isn't going to stand up in court.

If I get so much as a single hostile phone call or email, I will retain the best attorneys in BC and we shall set about methodically confiscating every bit of wealth you inherited, earned, instamine-scammed, etc.

Should you make it as far as my LinkedIn page, you will find the majority of my peer group are extremely high-powered lawyers, so you can't really be shocked when we take everything you own in (partial) settlement for your stalking/doxing offenses.

Now, shall we get back on topic and discuss Dash's shady scumbag instamine/centralization/spamvertising, or do you want to insist on persisting in making the issue personal and accruing additional liability?

The choice is up to you, my precious portly cupcake, but I highly recommend picking the former option.

Aren't you curious why Alt36 stopped providing their customary monthly updates?  Don't you want to talk about Amanda's (hilarious) new quest to bring /r/cryptocurrency into the Dash cargo cult?  Is Dash Evolution's two year tardiness too sensitive of a topic for you to broach?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Pages: « 1 ... 6489 6490 6491 6492 6493 6494 6495 6496 6497 6498 6499 6500 6501 6502 6503 6504 6505 6506 6507 6508 6509 6510 6511 6512 6513 6514 6515 6516 6517 6518 6519 6520 6521 6522 6523 6524 6525 6526 6527 6528 6529 6530 6531 6532 6533 6534 6535 6536 6537 6538 [6539] 6540 6541 6542 6543 6544 6545 6546 6547 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 6557 6558 6559 6560 6561 6562 6563 6564 6565 6566 6567 6568 6569 6570 6571 6572 6573 6574 6575 6576 6577 6578 6579 6580 6581 6582 6583 6584 6585 6586 6587 6588 6589 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: