Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:26:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 3337 3338 3339 3340 3341 3342 3343 3344 3345 3346 3347 3348 3349 3350 3351 [3352] 3353 3354 3355 3356 3357 3358 3359 3360 3361 3362 3363 3364 3365 3366 3367 3368 3369 3370 3371 3372 3373 3374 3375 3376 3377 3378 3379 3380 3381 3382 3383 3384 3385 3386 3387 3388 3389 3390 3391 3392 3393 3394 3395 3396 3397 3398 3399 3400 3401 3402 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722503 times)
droptable

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:39:56 AM

MintPal Vows to Fight Former Moolah CEO in Court

http://www.coindesk.com/mintpal-fight-moolah-ceo-court/

Bhai said that as of today, Green remains in control of the cache of bitcoins, the amount of which he says is difficult to estimate. He cited activity under a LocalBitcoins account presumed to be owned by Green as evidence that most, if not all, of the funds held by Green have already been sold.

i have learned a new phrase: "scam artist"  Grin

DΛRKCOIN -> is now -> DΛSH
----------
not DashCoin, not DarkDash, not anything. The Name has been / is changed the tech stays the same

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoChronic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:42:16 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.new#new shit just got real, Seems Moolah wasnt the only scammers... XC was also Wink
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:01:17 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.new#new shit just got real, Seems Moolah wasnt the only scammers... XC was also Wink
Obviously, if your ShitCoin is floundering, you throw more money at ShitNet!

Idiots. Money. Parted.

RenegadeMan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:25:40 AM

Nobody I contacted (who replied) had the BTC to buy what I had to sell.  Thats the only reason I went to the free and open market.

Hey stonehedge, are you in fact coinzcoinzcoinz too? You seem to have answered this thread below as coinzcoinzcoinz because your text in that thread indicates you're observing the sells going on whereas coinzcoinzcoinz was the one who sold 20K worth?

mister whale, please continue to dump

my orders haven't been filled yet

I don't think this is a whale.

Some mini whales dumped 100,000DRK+ in three hits within the last 30 days.

We are currently seeing smaller amounts of dumping influencing the market.  As pointed out up thread though, volume is low so I suppose this has a comparable effect.

I stand corrected.  Just saw the 33k dump last night.  Resistance indeed.
I dumped 20k yesterday. I always told myself that at $1.70 I would have to sell about half of my coins. I reached my panic point. I quit my job few months ago because of my DRK investments (I went all-in with 95% of my net worth), so I needed to secure my future to have enough money to start a business. Hopefully you understand, price has never been important for me, but it becomes important when your personal future gets in danger. I'm done dumping now and holding on to my remaining 30k as a long term hold. I'm still a firm believer in this project and I'm fairly confident that at the end of the road this project will change the world.

This is utterly unacceptable behavior. You have been engaged in this community long enough to know that there is over the counter methods and interest to purchase Darkcoin, even by Evan himself. You basically decided to punish the community by dumping on an exchange as you turned supposedly part of your holding back to BTC. Shame, shame, shame on you!

Falsealarm, one of the key attributes of investing in things like DRK is there's enough liquidity that you can choose to do whatever you need to do whenever you need to do it. A person has that right when they've taken the risk of putting their money into it. I'm so sicking of hearing this "holier than thou" "high-priest of crypto" attitude. The constant use of the term "dumping" creates an impression of nasty underhandedness and that anyone who sells anything close to a large amount is a shameless manipulator. I'm not suggesting manipulation isn't going on (crypto is probably one of the worst arenas for it I've seen in a long time) but if someone wants to sell their coins on an exchange that's their business. It's a free market and they can do whatever they like with their assets. I think you need to check in with reality and have a think about what you've said, the situation coinz described and why your response is so unreasonable.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
Propulsion

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:46:15 AM

The XC thread hasn't even seen the above thread either. Instead they're all worried about the premine funds being spent without any notice to anyone. 500,000xc to 6k.

XC has always been interesting. They used to brag that you could run a mixer without 1000xc and then changed that to match darkcoin's requirement of 1000. (only one example) Basically every single idea that dark creates, xc tries to copy it and sell it as better.

Each day they seem to bite off more and more than they can chew. The xc dev starts separate projects here and there and never finishes the original ones like anonymity. They announced they wanted to have the currency become a company and sell shares of it. What is the endgame; is it a currency or a company?

What's really fascinating now is that the xc dev is now involved in another currency that allows selling his old currency for the new one. On top of all this, the above article is stating that he has been behind developing another shit coin as well.

Last but not least: he's been code reviewing other shitcoins for their anonymity. XC isn't on github and has no source available. It's hard to code review another coin when your own so called anonymous coin isn't even able to be proved that it actually delivers what it states.

All of these things are just some of the many red flags for xc. It's not even worth taken seriously at this point. If I held any, I'd sell immediately.
RenegadeMan

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:00:33 AM

The XC thread hasn't even seen the above thread either. Instead they're all worried about the premine funds being spent without any notice to anyone. 500,000xc to 6k.

XC has always been interesting. They used to brag that you could run a mixer without 1000xc and then changed that to match darkcoin's requirement of 1000. (only one example) Basically every single idea that dark creates, xc tries to copy it and sell it as better.

Each day they seem to bite off more and more than they can chew. The xc dev starts separate projects here and there and never finishes the original ones like anonymity. They announced they wanted to have the currency become a company and sell shares of it. What is the endgame; is it a currency or a company?

What's really fascinating now is that the xc dev is now involved in another currency that allows selling his old currency for the new one. On top of all this, the above article is stating that he has been behind developing another shit coin as well.

Last but not least: he's been code reviewing other shitcoins for their anonymity. XC isn't on github and has no source available. It's hard to code review another coin when your own so called anonymous coin isn't even able to be proved that it actually delivers what it states.

All of these things are just some of the many red flags for xc. It's not even worth taken seriously at this point. If I held any, I'd sell immediately.

Good summary Propulsion. I could see the beginning of some serious red flags a couple of months back and got out at 169,000 satoshi. Very similar to the silliness and hyperbole of Cloakcoin. I remember when Bob(neverany)surplus was on here sprouting complete BS about how much better Cloak was than Dark I thought about just how these types of "investments" seem to attract that type of shark. Now XC have made all these promises about how the pre-mine funds will be reserved and there'll be complete transparency on what they spend them on; yet they've gone ahead and pretty much drained the kitty with virtually no advisories and effectively a complete changing of the rules on how those funds will be used. Massive red flags now!

falsealarm_bf

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:19:38 AM

Nobody I contacted (who replied) had the BTC to buy what I had to sell.  Thats the only reason I went to the free and open market.

Hey stonehedge, are you in fact coinzcoinzcoinz too? You seem to have answered this thread below as coinzcoinzcoinz because your text in that thread indicates you're observing the sells going on whereas coinzcoinzcoinz was the one who sold 20K worth?

We are currently seeing smaller amounts of dumping influencing the market.  As pointed out up thread though, volume is low so I suppose this has a comparable effect.

I dumped 20k yesterday. I always told myself that at $1.70 I would have to sell about half of my coins. I reached my panic point. I quit my job few months ago because of my DRK investments (I went all-in with 95% of my net worth), so I needed to secure my future to have enough money to start a business. Hopefully you understand, price has never been important for me, but it becomes important when your personal future gets in danger. I'm done dumping now and holding on to my remaining 30k as a long term hold. I'm still a firm believer in this project and I'm fairly confident that at the end of the road this project will change the world.

This is utterly unacceptable behavior. You have been engaged in this community long enough to know that there is over the counter methods and interest to purchase Darkcoin, even by Evan himself. You basically decided to punish the community by dumping on an exchange as you turned supposedly part of your holding back to BTC. Shame, shame, shame on you!

Falsealarm, one of the key attributes of investing in things like DRK is there's enough liquidity that you can choose to do whatever you need to do whenever you need to do it. A person has that right when they've taken the risk of putting their money into it. I'm so sicking of hearing this "holier than thou" "high-priest of crypto" attitude. The constant use of the term "dumping" creates an impression of nasty underhandedness and that anyone who sells anything close to a large amount is a shameless manipulator. I'm not suggesting manipulation isn't going on (crypto is probably one of the worst arenas for it I've seen in a long time) but if someone wants to sell their coins on an exchange that's their business. It's a free market and they can do whatever they like with their assets. I think you need to check in with reality and have a think about what you've said, the situation coinz described and why your response is so unreasonable.

Hold on, hold on, hold on. F' the free market, and the community, the individuals who make up the community, the ideas behind Darkcoin or the rest of the crypto ecosystem. Would an intelligent investor who claims to still hold 30K in Darkcoins sell 20K on an exchange? Would a large institutional investor do this? Does the large sale of 20K at market prices at a time volume is significatly low not work against your remaining holding of 30K and your hopes of ever recouping your investment? He should have at least pinged a couple of the largest supposed holders via direct messaging.
RenegadeMan

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:45:42 AM

Hold on, hold on, hold on. F' the free market, and the community, the individuals who make up the community, the ideas behind Darkcoin or the rest of the crypto ecosystem. Would an intelligent investor who claims to still hold 30K in Darkcoins sell 20K on an exchange? Would a large institutional investor do this? Does the large sale of 20K at market prices at a time volume is significatly low not work against your remaining holding of 30K and your hopes of ever recouping your investment? He should have at least pinged a couple of the largest supposed holders via direct messaging.

Does the large sale of 20K at market prices at a time volume is significatly low not work against your remaining holding of 30K and your hopes of ever recouping your investment?

Yes it does. Probably not the way I would've done it, but my point is one can choose whatever to do with their assets. It's like when a few neighbours in a street all decide to sell their properties at the same time and they all have similar properties priced approximately within a few percentage points of each other. then one of them cuts loose and drops their price for a quick sale and the others all get very upset. It's the dynamics of the market (as brutal as it can be sometimes). If Darkcoin is to progress and grow, as well as adoption, we need to see the market able to deal with all the different types of decisions people make about buying and selling and their choices on the speed they either acquire or offload through pricing to suit. I think your "shame on you" comment is overly harsh and out of line.

He should have at least pinged a couple of the largest supposed holders via direct messaging.

Well he may have done this (based on my query above as to who is who); we don't really know. Again, each to his own and people should be able to choose what do do with their assets without someone coming down on them like a ton of bricks.

Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:04:46 AM

Good summary Propulsion. I could see the beginning of some serious red flags a couple of months back and got out at 169,000 satoshi. Very similar to the silliness and hyperbole of Cloakcoin. I remember when Bob(neverany)surplus was on here sprouting complete BS about how much better Cloak was than Dark I thought about just how these types of "investments" seem to attract that type of shark. Now XC have made all these promises about how the pre-mine funds will be reserved and there'll be complete transparency on what they spend them on; yet they've gone ahead and pretty much drained the kitty with virtually no advisories and effectively a complete changing of the rules on how those funds will be used. Massive red flags now!

Ha, I was just reading my usual "This user is currently ignored" next to Bob's name over on this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.msg9389023#msg9389023

I was wondering to myself, as two Trolls said hello to each other, as if they knew each other from a previous "job", do these guys just sit there and literally spew shit from their keyboard 24/7???

What a miserable existence... The poor little cunts... We should start a charity for them...

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:08:33 AM

I think its time we all thank Evan for not becoming a shitcoin scammer like XC's Dan Metcalf
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 06:14:21 AM

XC is DONE!

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
dotnetmin

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:01:33 AM

I think its time we all thank Evan for not becoming a shitcoin scammer like XC's Dan Metcalf
Evan is a real person. He did open his personal data to a bad world.
After that he never would have a chance to turn his position into a scammer.
Thats one reason why i never thinked about giving up my DRK.
But the main reason for me is that free people need privacy.
What is concerning me is that he lives i a country that seems to be
free but if you look behind it comes out that all "free" people are
getting spyed out more than even the best communist country.
I would not wonder if he brings a statement one day that he is no
longer able to develop DRK on " personal" reason.
Nothing more easy than to destroy a single live in a modern and "free" country.

Central banks and goverments dont accept any other currency than their official
Fiat money they can control and benefit personally of it.
They are surpressing gold and silver and they will do the same with crypto.
The so free called country will pay for this behaviour one day with heavy lost of weahlt
and transfer the wealth from west to east as soon as public will find out that its gold has
gone and the vaults are empty.
Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:04:31 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 09:17:28 AM by Ignition75

This is why you stockpile gold physically, in ounces, next to you...

None of this ETF paper gold shit, you don't want counter-party risk when things are going south...

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:06:52 AM

its friday at last, lets do some Darksend mixing guys

(yeah, a little self interest here as i have some mixing to do myself)

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
dotnetmin

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:30:53 AM

This is why you stockpile gold physically, in ounces, next to you...

None of this ETF paper gold shit, you don't want counter-party risk when shit is going south...
How many people do you know acting like this ... After a 3 year downtrend  nearly nobody.
Goldman sachs said 1050$ until end of the year, looks like they work out do do so.
Be sure these insiders and manipulators will be the winners and the public will be poor as hell.
Chinease government will collect ton after ton and will kill the US$ Eith a goldbacked yuan.
At this point of time it will not be funny for average joe in western world.
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:04:15 AM

No, but I dumped some of my coins on the 20th too.  I tried to sell 10K off exchange by contacting various people with no bites.
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:21:00 AM

By the way, I find this site really useful.

http://www.bfxdata.com/

I wish it was customisable in some way.
popticu

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:50:25 AM

pathetic
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:52:18 AM

pathetic

What's pathetic?
Terzo2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:25:51 AM

Unfortunately mintpal's stolen darkcoins dumped the price .
Pages: « 1 ... 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 3337 3338 3339 3340 3341 3342 3343 3344 3345 3346 3347 3348 3349 3350 3351 [3352] 3353 3354 3355 3356 3357 3358 3359 3360 3361 3362 3363 3364 3365 3366 3367 3368 3369 3370 3371 3372 3373 3374 3375 3376 3377 3378 3379 3380 3381 3382 3383 3384 3385 3386 3387 3388 3389 3390 3391 3392 3393 3394 3395 3396 3397 3398 3399 3400 3401 3402 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: