Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:29:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3289 3290 3291 3292 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 3337 3338 [3339] 3340 3341 3342 3343 3344 3345 3346 3347 3348 3349 3350 3351 3352 3353 3354 3355 3356 3357 3358 3359 3360 3361 3362 3363 3364 3365 3366 3367 3368 3369 3370 3371 3372 3373 3374 3375 3376 3377 3378 3379 3380 3381 3382 3383 3384 3385 3386 3387 3388 3389 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722509 times)
Zarmung

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:50:13 PM

I didn't invest more than I could afford to lose, but that was months ago and now I need the money. Life changes, shit happens, circumstances rearrange. I can't see months or a year in advance, I'm not clairvoyant. I appreciate you jumping on me like a hyena on a fresh kill, seriously, it's very helpful. But I didn't make 'stupid financial decisions' and am 'grown up.' Thanks for the condescending lecture! What a fucking asshole.

My advise to u - just sell ur coins m8, it's the best decision.
Believe me, after few days u will start to forget this defeat and continue to live on. Otherwise it will always eat you from the inside stronger and stronger.
You lost, only what u need to do - accept it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eahmadov

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:51:53 PM

As the price of both bitcoin and darkcoin tanks, we need a suicide counter for the crypto community. Life is a bitch!  Grin
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:51:57 PM

bump
------------
Yesterday, enforcement of masternode payments was enabled for a period of 12 hours. During this, a small subset of clients randomly forking from the Darkcoin network due to an issue in the implementation of GetBlockPayee (which tells the client which masternode should get paid).

Once the network updates to v0.10.15.17, we will re-enable enforcement. Clients still on older versions will be at risk of forking from the network.

10.15.17 Onyx Binaries: All Users

Source: https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin
Windows .exe: https://github.com/darkcoinproject/darkcoin-binaries/raw/master/darkcoin-0.10.15.17-win.zip
Mac OSX: https://github.com/darkcoinproject/darkcoin-binaries/raw/master/darkcoin-0.10.15.17-osx.dmg
Linux: https://github.com/darkcoinproject/darkcoin-binaries/raw/master/darkcoin-0.10.15.17-linux.tar.gz

Regards,

The Darkcoin Team

Thanks.

Updated
lucas2047

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:56:26 PM

I give up you're all right I'm wrong everyone has an answer for everything everyone knows everything. For fucks sake.

Nope, you're just acting like a silly little princess who thinks the World owes her something.

I guarantee I've lost far more on DRK than you have. That's the game though. Tough shit. At this point cryptocurrency isn't really even an investment, it's more of a gamble. One that I hope pays off
jams951

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:01:21 PM

I give up you're all right I'm wrong everyone has an answer for everything everyone knows everything. For fucks sake.

Nope, you're just acting like a silly little princess who thinks the World owes her something.

I guarantee I've lost far more on DRK than you have. That's the game though. Tough shit. At this point cryptocurrency isn't really even an investment, it's more of a gamble. One that I hope pays off

Fucking alpha male douchebag seriously fuck you dude. Telling me to grow up while calling me a 'silly little princess.' Seriously, fuck you.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:01:41 PM

Look I appreciate your enthusiasm but honestly this is really starting to piss me off. Crypto is just sliding into the abyss. People still don't see the need for it, I'm talking your average person on the street. I'm starting to lose hope. It's been a year of decline so far, I've lost thousands of dollars. I feel like a sack of shit. I could have sold DRK at $10 but I held like a fucking moron now I basically have nothing left. The question I'm asking myself is: "How could you be so fucking stupid?"

Literally when I wake up, I ask myself this, and before I go to bed, the same. I will never forgive myself for being suckered into this and will probably die of an ulcer or some other stress-related disease because of it. I am literally going insane because I missed so many opportunities. You only get so many chances in life I think I missed most of mine. Maybe it's time to move off to some foreign country and just fade into oblivion. Life, you beat me. I give up. My ambition has been stripped and I have nothing left. I'm not one to quit but I'm about ready to throw in the towel. I'll never get  ahead and will probably die poor and destitute with nearly nothing to my name.Thanks crypto.

Same here and, on so many levels even worse, but that I emphasized above most likely defines a real you. Don't forget, many a general lost a battle in its last minutes, many a horse fell over the last hurdle. Everything that seems impossible is, in fact impossible, until it happens.

Since that legendary "first pizza" (purchased for 10,000 BTC in 2009 or 2010 I think) Bitcoin has been accepted to over 30,000 or 40,000 places. Those "average person on the street" are latecomers to everything and we, the enthusiastic crowd, we see things well too early, we enter new stuff well too early, we "early adopters" we dreamers, we the people prone to risk it all. It is not by a chance that "avant-garde" term was originally used to describe the foremost part of an army advancing into battle, "the vanguard, a small troop of highly skilled soldiers, explores the terrain ahead of a large advancing army and plots a course for the army to follow," therefore, well too often also the first casualties.

Today, everything moves in such an insane pace that we're all getting insanely inpatient. Marshall McLuhan rightly wrote: "“What may emerge as the most important insight of the twenty-first century is that man was not designed to live at the speed of light. Without the countervailing balance of natural and physical laws, the new video-related media will make man implode upon himself. As he sits in the informational control room, whether at home or at work, receiving data at enormous speeds – imagistic, sound, or tactile – from all areas of the world, the results could be dangerously inflating and schizophrenic. His body will remain in one place but his mind will float out into the electronic void, being everywhere at once on the data bank.” -- and this seem precisely what we are all going through.

BUT -- Darkcoin is less than a year old.

How old were you when you started to walk? To run? And in the long run - in our case "long run" might even be a short several months or several years - this could even return a hefty profit. You're not the one to quit, I am not the one to quit, Evan is not the one to quit so why should not see all this crisis as a chance; a chance to build, to innovate, to hoard coins, to promote them, to simply enjoy the times in which the regime that wants to enslave us all, for the first time has an enemy (free people) who uses tools (crypto) they yet have to understand before even trying to defeat it.

Yes, we have loses. Yes, we suffer. Yes, our work makes no sense today, but does not - being a part of something UNBELIEVABLY POWERFUL, an avant-garde movement that has a potential to change the world - offsets some of the pain?

sangoku

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 04:02:42 PM

1018 known Master Nodes in 22 countries  Cool

USA is the major country ?

yes ... !

Good situation ?
USA = NSA and patriot act

DΛSH is digital cash. Transactions are obscured in the blockchain, making them private from the wallet. You can send Dash to family or friends, or pay for goods or services, anywhere in the world. DΛSH Anonymous and Untraceable. The Perfect Digital Cash And The Best Way To Protect Your Privacy https://www.dashpay.io DΛSH is 59.5 times faster with syncing and updating  than Monero.
My DΛSH Address: XgF6sNzGHU58dn36WsC16no9FHct6nPeZD
salmion

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:05:56 PM

yes ... !

Good situation ?

There was a masternode map somewhere..

There are plenty of masternodes outside the us and hopefullly a lot more to come. Nothing against the US just worldwide distribution is a good thing.
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:10:30 PM

yes ... !

Good situation ?

There was a masternode map somewhere..

There are plenty of masternodes outside the us and hopefullly a lot more to come. Nothing against the US just worldwide distribution is a good thing.

Breakdown was on poolhash but the site remains down.
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:12:47 PM

Look I appreciate your enthusiasm but honestly this is really starting to piss me off. Crypto is just sliding into the abyss. People still don't see the need for it, I'm talking your average person on the street. I'm starting to lose hope. It's been a year of decline so far, I've lost thousands of dollars. I feel like a sack of shit. I could have sold DRK at $10 but I held like a fucking moron now I basically have nothing left. The question I'm asking myself is: "How could you be so fucking stupid?"

Literally when I wake up, I ask myself this, and before I go to bed, the same. I will never forgive myself for being suckered into this and will probably die of an ulcer or some other stress-related disease because of it. I am literally going insane because I missed so many opportunities. You only get so many chances in life I think I missed most of mine. Maybe it's time to move off to some foreign country and just fade into oblivion. Life, you beat me. I give up. My ambition has been stripped and I have nothing left. I'm not one to quit but I'm about ready to throw in the towel. I'll never get  ahead and will probably die poor and destitute with nearly nothing to my name.

Thanks crypto.

You know what... You ARE fucking stupid. Not because you invested in Darkcoin or cryptocurrency, but because you invested more than you could afford to lose.

You should not be buying cryptocurrency, gold, or anything in amounts that are disproportionate to your situation, period. That's basic logic and common sense. The sooner you grow the fuck up and learn that very simple life lesson about finance, the better. Yes that might be a harsh thing to say, but guess what... Life IS harsh for billions.

Darkcoin being at sub $2 makes absolutely no sense to me. I have a ton of coins myself, but I'm not going to start bitching and moaning that my life is going to end. And the reason why is because I never bought more than I could afford to lose. I truly do believe in Darkcoin and what it represents and that's why I'm holding to $0 or $1,000. Right now those Darkcoins I have mean nothing to me, other than an ideology that I hope takes off.

And anyone saying something will be x price, or will achieve x are talking out their fucking ass. Don't listen to them, because truth is no one really knows. And if by some miracle they did know, you can be sure as shit they wouldn't be telling you about it

Take care

I didn't invest more than I could afford to lose, but that was months ago and now I need the money. Life changes, shit happens, circumstances rearrange. I can't see months or a year in advance, I'm not clairvoyant. I appreciate you jumping on me like a hyena on a fresh kill, seriously, it's very helpful. But I didn't make 'stupid financial decisions' and am 'grown up.' Thanks for the condescending lecture! What a fucking asshole.

No mate...

Do you work? If not get a shitty job for a few months and move more cash into Darkcoin. Those coins at $10 are now at $1.80. That means for every $10 dollars you spend on darkcoin you get more than 500% more darkcoin for the same money.

Has darkcoin died, no. Is darkcoin better now than RC3, hell yes! So to me this is an epic buying opportunity.

This all happened with bitcoin back in the day. Coins101 is correct, do as he says, he makes sense.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:14:33 PM

As the price of both bitcoin and darkcoin tanks, we need a suicide counter for the crypto community. Life is a bitch!  Grin

It goes up and it goes down.  That's the way it is.  If anyone is in so deep that suicide is an option then they probably should never have gotten in to begin with.  I am down since buying back in but I'm not going to worry about it.  I cashed out a bunch of profit some time back when bitcoin was much higher.  I think what's bothering many people is the fact that they were so far ahead at one time and now they're underwater.  

Some simple advice when investing in anything.  It's smart to take some profit when you can.  You never know what the future holds.  Especially with something like crypto.  Unfortunately many people took all the hype and treated it as fact.  There is nothing wrong with selling some of your DRK when you are in profit.  You are NOT "weak hands" for selling.  You are a smart investor taking profit.  Being upside down with my latest investment in DRK is somewhat concerning but I'm not going to panic.  I bought at 2.05.  Am I selling?  Not right now.  But I won't hesitate to sell all my DRK in a second if I feel that it's the right thing for me to do.  If someone wants to call me "weak hands" for making sound investment decisions then so be it.  I could care less.  Staying in profit and minimizing losses that may happen is the only thing I care about.  I think many people were manipulated into holding when they really shouldn't have.  Many of those people screaming hold or your just "weak hands" have sold and moved on.  It happens with every coin.  This isn't DRK specific.  The vast majority of people in crypto are here only to make money.  If they can get yours they will.  Always remember that and trust nobody.   Make your decisions based on what's best for you not some coin.  And remember that man hasn't set foot on the moon for almost 50 years.

Stop worrying about price and hold or sell and move on.  It's pretty simple.

It's apparent that some of the larger holders have been doing just that.

lucas2047

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:17:03 PM

Fucking alpha male douchebag seriously fuck you dude. Telling me to grow up while calling me a 'silly little princess.' Seriously, fuck you.

And this reply just proves my point perfectly. Nice job!
IYFTech

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:18:05 PM

Good situation ?

NSA, FBI, IRS, SS, CIA, DHS, FEMA, etc, etc......the list is endless. They got more shady big brother organisations than the Nazis could ever have dreamt of....in the land of the free...... Cheesy Cheesy

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0
jams951

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:19:05 PM

Talking to you is fucking infuriating. I'm done talking to you.
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:22:13 PM

Bye now, have a nice day.
jams951

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:23:24 PM

I wasn't talking to you... fucking a.
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:26:21 PM

Just sell your coins and relax.
jams951

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:27:44 PM

Just sell your coins and relax.

But if I sell and it goes back up I think I'll go even more crazy. FUCK MY STUPID MIND.
lucas2047

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:28:27 PM

We weren't really talking. I was stating basic common sense why you shouldn't be blaming cryptocurrency for your own stupid mistakes and you were reacting like a little baby throwing a tantrum name calling and getting more and more angry.

I've had fucking conversations with 10-year-olds more meaningful and intellectual
jams951

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:29:29 PM

We weren't really talking. I was stating basic common sense why you shouldn't be blaming cryptocurrency for your own stupid mistakes and you were reacting like a little baby throwing a tantrum name calling and getting more and more angry.

I've had fucking conversations with 10-year-olds more meaningful and intellectual

You're right. End of conversation. I'm stupid, dumb, immature, etc... you win.
Pages: « 1 ... 3289 3290 3291 3292 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 3337 3338 [3339] 3340 3341 3342 3343 3344 3345 3346 3347 3348 3349 3350 3351 3352 3353 3354 3355 3356 3357 3358 3359 3360 3361 3362 3363 3364 3365 3366 3367 3368 3369 3370 3371 3372 3373 3374 3375 3376 3377 3378 3379 3380 3381 3382 3383 3384 3385 3386 3387 3388 3389 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: