Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:51:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3288 3289 3290 3291 3292 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 3337 [3338] 3339 3340 3341 3342 3343 3344 3345 3346 3347 3348 3349 3350 3351 3352 3353 3354 3355 3356 3357 3358 3359 3360 3361 3362 3363 3364 3365 3366 3367 3368 3369 3370 3371 3372 3373 3374 3375 3376 3377 3378 3379 3380 3381 3382 3383 3384 3385 3386 3387 3388 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722507 times)
miningpros

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:13:48 PM

Thanks !! , this is going to be with my followers on twitter in a few minutes
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:16:28 PM

1018 known Master Nodes in 22 countries  Cool

USA is the major country ?

yes ... !
f2000

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:21:01 PM

One of the best write ups for Darkcoin that I've seen in a while, thanks for posting it up.
jams951

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:27:04 PM

$1.80... are you fucking serious? fuck crypto im sick of this shit what the fuck fucking fuck fuck fuck.

Hang in there kiddo!  I can't believe it either, but when I step outside this box they call a thread, I see so much fud being said about our coin, I'm amazed!  People actually don't know our coin functions, and functions well for privacy.  They're also being spoon fed outright lies about DRK.  But I think the real issue is that all the scams and thievery has taken it's toll on cryptos in general, including Bitcoin.  These are growing pains.  We need to grow some immunity here.  We need a trustless exchange system where coins never leave the control of the wallet owner until a trade actually happens.  This needs to happen soon or we will suffer worse as more exchanges are "hacked" (read flee with user's coins and money).

But we're coming up with some good ideas over at darkcointalk, and hopefully a developer will take this on soon.

Look I appreciate your enthusiasm but honestly this is really starting to piss me off. Crypto is just sliding into the abyss. People still don't see the need for it, I'm talking your average person on the street. I'm starting to lose hope. It's been a year of decline so far, I've lost thousands of dollars. I feel like a sack of shit. I could have sold DRK at $10 but I held like a fucking moron now I basically have nothing left. The question I'm asking myself is: "How could you be so fucking stupid?"

Literally when I wake up, I ask myself this, and before I go to bed, the same. I will never forgive myself for being suckered into this and will probably die of an ulcer or some other stress-related disease because of it. I am literally going insane because I missed so many opportunities. You only get so many chances in life I think I missed most of mine. Maybe it's time to move off to some foreign country and just fade into oblivion. Life, you beat me. I give up. My ambition has been stripped and I have nothing left. I'm not one to quit but I'm about ready to throw in the towel. I'll never get  ahead and will probably die poor and destitute with nearly nothing to my name.

Thanks crypto.
eduffield (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1036

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 02:41:46 PM

Please update to v0.10.15.17!

It addresses an issue in GetBlockPayee which caused rare forks on the network yesterday. After the network updates to 15.17, we can enable enforcement again.

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/v10-15-onyx-release.2683/

Dash - Digital Cash | dash.org | dashfoundation.io | dashgo.io
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:55:15 PM

One of the best write ups for Darkcoin that I've seen in a while, thanks for posting it up.

that is indeed one of the best.
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:01:31 PM

True I enjoyed reading it.
twitted and facebooked Wink

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:04:03 PM

$1.80... are you fucking serious? fuck crypto im sick of this shit what the fuck fucking fuck fuck fuck.

Hang in there kiddo!  I can't believe it either, but when I step outside this box they call a thread, I see so much fud being said about our coin, I'm amazed!  People actually don't know our coin functions, and functions well for privacy.  They're also being spoon fed outright lies about DRK.  But I think the real issue is that all the scams and thievery has taken it's toll on cryptos in general, including Bitcoin.  These are growing pains.  We need to grow some immunity here.  We need a trustless exchange system where coins never leave the control of the wallet owner until a trade actually happens.  This needs to happen soon or we will suffer worse as more exchanges are "hacked" (read flee with user's coins and money).

But we're coming up with some good ideas over at darkcointalk, and hopefully a developer will take this on soon.

Look I appreciate your enthusiasm but honestly this is really starting to piss me off. Crypto is just sliding into the abyss. People still don't see the need for it, I'm talking your average person on the street. I'm starting to lose hope. It's been a year of decline so far, I've lost thousands of dollars. I feel like a sack of shit. I could have sold DRK at $10 but I held like a fucking moron now I basically have nothing left. The question I'm asking myself is: "How could you be so fucking stupid?"

Literally when I wake up, I ask myself this, and before I go to bed, the same. I will never forgive myself for being suckered into this and will probably die of an ulcer or some other stress-related disease because of it. I am literally going insane because I missed so many opportunities. You only get so many chances in life I think I missed most of mine. Maybe it's time to move off to some foreign country and just fade into oblivion. Life, you beat me. I give up. My ambition has been stripped and I have nothing left. I'm not one to quit but I'm about ready to throw in the towel. I'll never get  ahead and will probably die poor and destitute with nearly nothing to my name.

Thanks crypto.

Aw shit, I'm sorry man, really I am.  I'm already at the bottom myself, so I guess everything is fine when you're devoid of any funds.  Of course we have help from family, but it's that bad now, with not a cent to spare for anything.  I'm trying to sell stuff on ebay to pay bills.  It's all I can do anymore.  So I guess I'm too low to worry about anything anymore.  I didn't lose a ton on this, just about $400 and I don't think of it as being lost because I could still get it out of what I've mined.  So my sincere apologies.  I can see how it all can crush you in that case.  I honestly think we're on to something that is going to be huge though.  But in how long?  I don't know.  I think it'll be rough for the next year maybe two for those of us that are in now, and there will always be rough times, like for those who bought bitcoin at 1200.  Even then, I sincerely believe Bitcoin will go back up to those levels again as adoption continues to grow.  DRK is seriously a risky and long term endeavor.  Wish I could tell you for certain what it is you need to do, so that the stress might subside, but I don't have that answer Sad   I really hate to see you suffer like that!

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
HinnomTX

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:05:11 PM

Awesome. Updating MNs NOW.

"One can only solve so much with cryptography. The rest of the solution will prove to be economic in nature." -Evan Duffield
Dash is Digital Cash.  https://www.dash.org
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:08:20 PM

bump
------------
Yesterday, enforcement of masternode payments was enabled for a period of 12 hours. During this, a small subset of clients randomly forking from the Darkcoin network due to an issue in the implementation of GetBlockPayee (which tells the client which masternode should get paid).

Once the network updates to v0.10.15.17, we will re-enable enforcement. Clients still on older versions will be at risk of forking from the network.

10.15.17 Onyx Binaries: All Users

Source: https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin
Windows .exe: https://github.com/darkcoinproject/darkcoin-binaries/raw/master/darkcoin-0.10.15.17-win.zip
Mac OSX: https://github.com/darkcoinproject/darkcoin-binaries/raw/master/darkcoin-0.10.15.17-osx.dmg
Linux: https://github.com/darkcoinproject/darkcoin-binaries/raw/master/darkcoin-0.10.15.17-linux.tar.gz

Regards,

The Darkcoin Team

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:15:30 PM

In the midst of updating, one went without a hitch, the other one is making me load my off line wallet again....grrrr!

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:16:22 PM

Thanks crypto.

cold storage your coins. go and do something different. take a look at the price in 3 years.

Remember the guy that threw away an old hard disk then figured out he threw away a fortune? he actually threw away over $10m stored on an old laptop hard drive from mining BTC from a crappy laptop with a crappy processor - at the time he thought his thousands of BTC were worthless, forgot about them until the price went to $1200.
lucas2047

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:18:41 PM

Thanks crypto.

You know what... You ARE fucking stupid. Not because you invested in Darkcoin or cryptocurrency, but because you invested more than you could afford to lose.

You should not be buying cryptocurrency, gold, or anything in amounts that are disproportionate to your situation, period. That's basic logic and common sense. The sooner you grow the fuck up and learn that very simple life lesson about finance, the better. Yes that might be a harsh thing to say, but guess what... Life IS harsh for billions.

Darkcoin being at sub $2 makes absolutely no sense to me. I have a ton of coins myself, but I'm not going to start bitching and moaning that my life is going to end. And the reason why is because I never bought more than I could afford to lose. I truly do believe in Darkcoin and what it represents and that's why I'm holding to $0 or $1,000. Right now those Darkcoins I have mean nothing to me, other than an ideology that I hope takes off.

And anyone saying something will be x price, or will achieve x are talking out their fucking ass. Don't listen to them, because truth is no one really knows. And if by some miracle they did know, you can be sure as shit they wouldn't be telling you about it

Take care
jams951

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:26:26 PM

Thanks crypto.

You know what... You ARE fucking stupid. Not because you invested in Darkcoin or cryptocurrency, but because you invested more than you could afford to lose.

You should not be buying cryptocurrency, gold, or anything in amounts that are disproportionate to your situation, period. That's basic logic and common sense. The sooner you grow the fuck up and learn that very simple life lesson about finance, the better. Yes that might be a harsh thing to say, but guess what... Life IS harsh for billions.

Darkcoin being at sub $2 makes absolutely no sense to me. I have a ton of coins myself, but I'm not going to start bitching and moaning that my life is going to end. And the reason why is because I never bought more than I could afford to lose. I truly do believe in Darkcoin and what it represents and that's why I'm holding to $0 or $1,000. Right now those Darkcoins I have mean nothing to me, other than an ideology that I hope takes off.

And anyone saying something will be x price, or will achieve x are talking out their fucking ass. Don't listen to them, because truth is no one really knows. And if by some miracle they did know, you can be sure as shit they wouldn't be telling you about it

Take care

I didn't invest more than I could afford to lose, but that was months ago and now I need the money. Life changes, shit happens, circumstances rearrange. I can't see months or a year in advance, I'm not clairvoyant. I appreciate you jumping on me like a hyena on a fresh kill, seriously, it's very helpful. But I didn't make 'stupid financial decisions' and am 'grown up.' Thanks for the condescending lecture! What a fucking asshole.
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:35:29 PM

Thanks crypto.

Take care

I didn't invest more than I could afford to lose, but that was months ago and now I need the money. Life changes, shit happens, circumstances rearrange. I can't see months or a year in advance, I'm not clairvoyant. I appreciate you jumping on me like a hyena on a fresh kill, seriously, it's very helpful. But I didn't make 'stupid financial decisions' and am 'grown up.' Thanks for the condescending lecture! What a fucking asshole.

You need the money? Any financial planner would have asked you what you anticipated for life events 6 months, 1 year, longer down the road to structure your investment properly. Further, that's why you have an emergency fund. Without either in mind, you invested more than you could realistically afford to lose since now you are in a situation where you need funds and don't have them.

I'm overlevered, I know I am. It will hurt if DRK/BTC go bust but not to the point where my life is ruined. I'm young and can bounce back. It is what it is.
jams951

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:43:23 PM

I give up you're all right I'm wrong everyone has an answer for everything everyone knows everything. For fucks sake.
reflexmk

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:43:57 PM

ON IT !!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!

My MN also updated yes?  Grin

████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
     ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█
██████     █████     █
██████     █████     █             ▄▄▄
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀     █        ███  ███
 ▀████                  ▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄
   ▀██     ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄█████▄ ███  ███ ███  ███ ████████████▄
     ▀     █████      ███▄▄██ ███  ███ ███  ███ ███ ▀███ ▀███
           ▀▀███      ███▄▄▄  ███▄ ███ ███▄████ ███  ███  ███
               ▀       ▀████▀  ▀██ ███ ▀███▀███ ███  ███  ███
                   ▀█
████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
|
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
lucas2047

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:45:33 PM

You still don't get it and probably never will. Now you're just making lame excuses for your actions.

If however what you're saying is true and your situation was extremely different a few months ago (yeah sure) then cryptocurrency isn't to blame. Everything is better in hindsight.

As for jumping on you... Dude you really do need to grow up. I honestly couldn't give two shits about your bitching. Your losses will have absolutely zero effect on my life or anyone I know. I was merely offering some basic common sense logic which you (and a lot of other people) seem to lack
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:47:57 PM

Sweeet !!  Grin  two great articles in support for DRK in the same day!!

Bitcoin-Over-Tor Anonymity 'Can Be Busted for $2,500 a Month'

Darkcoin: The 'Perfect E-Cash' Cryptocurrency Emerging from the Dark Web to Trump Bitcoin

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-tor-anonymity-can-busted-2500-month/
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/darkcoin-perfect-e-cash-cryptocurrency-emerging-dark-web-trump-bitcoin-1472144
thefrog

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 03:49:05 PM

updated p2pool nodes

EU node: http://eu.p2pool.sk:7903
US node: http://us.p2pool.sk:7903

use p2pool, don't rely on centralized pools, mine securely and with higher profit with p2pool network.
Pages: « 1 ... 3288 3289 3290 3291 3292 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 3337 [3338] 3339 3340 3341 3342 3343 3344 3345 3346 3347 3348 3349 3350 3351 3352 3353 3354 3355 3356 3357 3358 3359 3360 3361 3362 3363 3364 3365 3366 3367 3368 3369 3370 3371 3372 3373 3374 3375 3376 3377 3378 3379 3380 3381 3382 3383 3384 3385 3386 3387 3388 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: