Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5902 5903 5904 5905 5906 5907 5908 5909 5910 5911 5912 5913 5914 5915 5916 5917 5918 5919 5920 5921 5922 5923 5924 5925 5926 5927 5928 5929 5930 5931 5932 5933 5934 5935 5936 5937 5938 5939 5940 5941 5942 5943 5944 5945 5946 5947 5948 5949 5950 5951 [5952] 5953 5954 5955 5956 5957 5958 5959 5960 5961 5962 5963 5964 5965 5966 5967 5968 5969 5970 5971 5972 5973 5974 5975 5976 5977 5978 5979 5980 5981 5982 5983 5984 5985 5986 5987 5988 5989 5990 5991 5992 5993 5994 5995 5996 5997 5998 5999 6000 6001 6002 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722683 times)
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:56:10 AM

Wow what a lot of great news for Dash Wink
Nice video and photos from the D10E conference, McAfee and the Mycelium integration. Happy days for DASH and nice to see the appreciation on the exchanges as well! Smiley
superplus

Activity: 475
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:58:38 AM

Wow what a lot of great news for Dash Wink
Nice video and photos from the D10E conference, McAfee and the Mycelium integration. Happy days for DASH and nice to see the appreciation on the exchanges as well! Smiley

dont forget protonmail & lamassu integration  Shocked
dash will finally escape bitcointalk ecosys
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:58:59 AM

Sell wall thats been there for months has been removed at 0.015 - strap on your rockets!!!  Shocked

wow... Dash 9 usd and rising, i guess soon we will reach parity with ethereum, then bitcoin...    Cool

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:59:25 AM

Sell wall thats been there for months has been removed at 0.015 - strap on your rockets!!!  Shocked

and so it begins ..

Edit : 8K buy-order at 0.0134800 by the way...

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
BiteMyShinyMetalAss

Activity: 617
Merit: 509

Crypto Card - https://platinum.crypto.com/r/28cz7d

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:26:07 AM

and so it begins ..

China is the second dash market with DASH/CNY taking 16% of trade! Wow! China Power!

The best lending rates in 1 place www.21bitcoin.eu/interests
NEXO, CELSIUS, CDC and other tax reports www.21bitcoin.eu
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:28:53 AM

and so it begins ..

China is the second dash market with DASH/CNY taking 16% of trade! Wow! China Power!

i didn't notice that, that is really amazing ..

link : http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dash/#markets

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:33:41 AM

and so it begins ..

i didn't notice that, that is really amazing ..

link : http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dash/#markets

Phwarrr go China.

Just gotta give BTC-e users a kick up the bum Smiley
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:56:35 AM

Happy 9 Day everyone!  LOL Smiley

Hey, I just want to direct everyone's attention to the new proposals being proposed.  There are several from the core team, and this one especially from QuantumExplorer:

https://www.dashwhale.org/p/anon-by-masternodes

QE just re-wrote the proposal to explain who exactly he/she is, what experience he/she has and what exactly will be delivered, as well as a clear explanation of the vision.  please take a second look if you've looked before.  I think you'll find it as fascinating as I did.

These proposals need everyone's attention, and participation by discussing the issues and finally, it would be great if MN voters could render their votes on the subject.  The whole list is here: https://www.dashwhale.org/budget

Thanks so much everyone!!

Bump! Thanks for bringing that up.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:36:17 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2016, 10:49:53 AM by toknormal

Non-monetary blockchains have their day in the sun.

NEM now sinking back below 1k on the ratio.

STEEM turkeying-out on the back side of its double-top.

Meanwhile, Dash 1-Week OBV signal now crossing back above its moving average which will mean that the last couple month's dip had no impact on long term growth. All lower order charts now strongly divergent to the upside.

Also, network nodecount at alltime high with Dash reserve market only 3 months away from enjoying a 2-year period of sustained uptake.

Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:21:08 AM

Non-monetary blockchains have their day in the sun.

NEM now sinking back below 1k on the ratio.

STEEM turkeying-out on the back side of its double-top.

Meanwhile, Dash 1-Week OBV signal now crossing back above its moving average which will mean that the last couple month's dip had no impact on long term growth. All lower order charts now strongly divergent to the upside.

Also, network nodecount at alltime high with Dash reserve market only 3 months away from enjoying a 2-year period of sustained uptake.

Current lending volume left on Polo: Total: 3822.29263074

More than 15 Masternodes were lent out in the last day. That`s 135K USD betting against DASH right at a time when there is lots of excellent news. Again: who does that? Why?
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:22:20 AM

Congratulations DASH team for the good work done this past months. This rise in value is because of certain individuals (we all  know the names) coding, promoting, testing, negotiating, doing great debates in the DASH forums... and selling soda of course Tongue

Enjoy our sucess. This is just the beggining  Smiley
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:32:03 AM

More than 15 Masternodes were lent out in the last day. That`s 135K USD betting against DASH right at a time when there is lots of excellent news. Again: who does that? Why?

There are always corrections to be found on some chart. You just have to trade the appropriate chart range.
LucD88

Activity: 525
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:56:32 AM

Congratulations DASH team for the good work done this past months. This rise in value is because of certain individuals (we all  know the names) coding, promoting, testing, negotiating, doing great debates in the DASH forums... and selling soda of course Tongue

Enjoy our sucess. This is just the beggining  Smiley
That's how it is exactly! Smiley
spatula

Activity: 507
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:10:26 PM

Whoa, when did the huge .015 sell wall get pulled?
WastedLTC

Activity: 776
Merit: 536

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:24:25 PM

Yah, he was also (or mostly) talking about how you have to enter your password/phrase.  But I don't see why we can't have a wallet like the trezor that jumbles up numbers so it can't be logged.  I think that's brilliant and should be done on a mobile Dash wallet ASAP.  The guy is right Smiley

Isn't that what 2FA is for?   (Authy or google authenticator, etc)

MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:57:00 PM

Current lending volume left on Polo: Total: 3822.29263074

maybe someone who hates dash and has lots of new found money to blow.
https://steemit.com/@smooth/transfers

Shocked
Is Smooth a Hypocrite ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1513252.0

New development in this story that I did not anticipate:

Smooth seems to have found a way to game the system

Look at his balance https://steemit.com/@smooth/transfers

He already owns $ 5 Millions at today's market price. Insane.

He acquired nearly 1% back during the "sneaky mine" phase. You can understand why he wasn't willing to attack this coin the way he normally attacks pump and dump scams. That $millions bought his "I am not omniscient about the potential future not being a disaster" attitude.

Btw, smooth is cashing out roughly $50,000 per week. (assuming your $5m valuation of his SP is correct)

Is that a meritocracy  Huh

You can see why he would have an incentive to not speak about how it will be a disaster for those who invest in SP now (requires a 2 year lock up cashed out over 104 weeks), while he is cashing out every week. Chaching. Fools please buy Steemit and give your money to smooth.

You are turning the s/w industry into lies and scams. I want nothing to do with you if you are going to on the one hand be so dogmatic even leading me entirely away from doing what Dan has done (I originally was talking ICOs and no no no don't you dare do anything but PoW distribution). I had more respect for you than this, that at least some consistency of your position.

I don't have a problem with Dan doing this. Everyone should be free. I just have a problem with feeling like I been jerked around, some people telling me to be idealistic, then telling me as long as you build adoption through lying to people's emotions, then that is positive.

I don't feel there is any consistency of anything. Everyone should do what ever in the hell they want.

Steemit is taking money from new investors and redistributing it to those with the most rep power. And fooling bloggers to join by hyping payouts most of them will never receive. That doesn't sound to me like building a good long-term business model.

Bernie Madoff must be proud.

Smooth never bribed me and in fact he helped me and I am grateful, but I did put a lot of weight into his opinions:

smooth may I ask what is the incentive for you to promote steem? Are you now affiliated with the Larimers?

]It is bizarre given when we first spoke about the state-of-altcoins some many moons ago in 2015, and I had stated that maybe Bitshares and Dan Larimer were credible and you tried to convince me that their mcap was all manipulation and to discourage me from taking them seriously.

Now suddenly you jump on their boat and I've noted you stated some where you were able to mine 1+% of the coins during the stealth mining phase.

I respected you and followed your lead to admonish ICOs, premines, instanmines, and I would assume that would include stealthmining launches. But in the end, all this did was mess up my own degrees-of-freedom to make my project come to fruition because I was trying to bend over backwards to find a way to fit into that impossible set of requirements. And now after all that, it ends up you don't even follow your own ethics.

Hey I am happy with letting the altcoin market be free of Sheriffs. So more power to your newly discovered ethics. I just feel slightly jaded for receiving bad advice from you. I am sorry to bring this out in public, and I must presume you have a good explanation. So I'll await to read your take on this. Thanks.

Is smooth - core member and one of the lead community managers of Monero - a hypocrite?

I did not ever tell anyone to invest in Steem. I think the long term prospects for the value of the token are not great. I've told the developers of Steem that. I've told people on my crypto social circle that. I've posted that. I don't know what more I can do.

I suppose reiterating here is good for disclosure, given you are somewhat a public figure.

I just wish you had made me aware of your open mind about profiting any way we want to, because I thought you were much more dogmatic in the past.

I am actually a free market anarchist, so I can't fault you for what you've done. Actually I must admire it. But I just feel you need to be consistent, so that we know how to interface with you.

Also I think you could help by speaking frankly about the meritocracy of the fact that you could get $50,000 a week for basically a very minimal effort. You could perhaps influence some speculators and newbies to think carefully about what types of projects they want to support. Without being too dogmatic, just about the value of meritocracy.

I did not support the sneaky-mine and said at the time that I would not promote the coin to crypto speculators (although kind of an easy promise to make since I never promote any crypto coins -- my best guess is all going to zero, though at different rates). It was, however, far more transparent and than the Dash instamine or the Bytecoin hidden premine. For the record, when I first stated that opinion (after the initial mining) it was worth approximately nothing, so the the alleged current market value has changed nothing here.

That said, I also do not think it necessarily will with certainty go to zero, and people can do their own analysis and reach their own conclusions. Hell, even Auroracoin and other pure garbage (nothing person to Auroracoin devs) still has some value. Steem has more merit than that.

What is the merit of Steem? It is a premeditated pyramid. Designed to be so. How can we reach an alternative conclusion? By what math and analysis? Dan et al are not dumb. They computed all this.

Shocked looks like smooth has officially lost his white knight CJW (Crypto Justice Warrior) sheriff's badge.

wow, i can't believe i just now saw this. i have screenshotted it for the record and will spread it far and wide.
i was wondering why monero went up in price for no reason lately. i figured it was just speculators again and was waiting for the 50% crash like last time it doubled recently. or maybe that was just smooth back then manipulating the monero market with his profits from his new ninja launched, fastmined stealthmined instamine, 80% premined coin.

i'm still reading my way through all the different steemit ann threads (hmm, now where have i seen that tactic before, monero) and trying to piece together everything that went down but man does it look bad so far. i really liked the steem concept and was investigating it and thinking about investing more but the unfair launch and distribution is the worst i've seen. i thought the monero fastmine was bad or that the 4 week, 3 week, 2 week, 1 week pow to pos coins had bad distribution models but a 80% premine takes the cake!
is that 80% of the total coin supply or 80% of the current coin supply?  i know smooth and others like to lie and conflate the two when trolling dash so i want to get it right. since most of the new coin supply is created from staking not pow i guess it doesn't really matter, because just like those instamined/fastmined pow to pos coins the damage is done and controlled by only a few like smooth. what is the total steem coin supply supposed to be?

unbelievable that after all the years of dash trolling he goes and supports something like this, beyond hypocritical.
dash had a ~10% (total coin supply) accidental instamine (2 million coins) that went to the early miners and has since been heavily distributed or at least more so than btc and others. hell, satoshi and hal alone have over 2 million btc that we know of. probably only a handful of others hold several million btc as well.

this is a cross post i thought y'all might want to see pertaining to one of dash's biggest critics.
let's not spam up the dash thread commenting on this but continue the conversation over there....
Is Smooth a Hypocrite ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1513252.0

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:38:46 PM

Traded volume of Dash over the last 24 hours : $ 802,120

Here is hoping for more of these days / volumes ...

LucD88

Activity: 525
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:32:32 PM

Traded volume of Dash over the last 24 hours : $ 802,120

Here is hoping for more of these days / volumes ...
Yup, good times! Cool
Alexy_ys

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:59:20 PM

http://www.dashnation.com/video/d10e-live-stream-starting-july-19th-2016/
1:32:00

Lets summarize what we could gather from the above feed, pls correct me where necessary :

First some details

* Dash currently has 5400 full nodes (i assume 4000 Masternodes + 1400 active wallets)
* Dash has +/- $660.000 (2/3 of a million) in annual funding through Dash decentralized funding mechanisme.

Dash aims at becoming the first Decentralized Bank

What is a Decentralized Bank ?

A decentralized autonomous organisation (DOA) that provides :

* the adventages of banking services by offering regular banking accounts and savings accounts**
* high level support to the people and merchants using it
* people with full control over their own money
* decentralized merchant tools that will be made available

This is done through Dash Decentralized Budget and Funding Mechanisme that became possible through Dash
second-tier network

** savings accounts will gain a small % of Dash depending on the amount of Dash that they have on their account  
and it is somehow done through fees collection ? (this part is still a bit vague for me)

Timeline :

Alpha  : 3-6 months from now, a wallet that uses the masternode network (second-tier network) with enabled privacy, instant transactions etc
Beta   : a year after Alpha
Stable : a year after Beta

In between Dash Evolution Alpha and Dash Evolution Stable, Dash will focus on setting up Offices, Hardware and Support structures (these three are also a bit vague to me although it does explain
the sub-forum "Dash Jobs" from below)

https://i.imgur.com/bfkSkmb.jpg

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/达世币d10e峰会期间-三大事件.9814/#post-99817
I guess you guys wanna know this.
the same article i posted on homepage of btc38 caught more than 2K viewers within 12 hours.
here's the Link: http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/dash/11047.html
It's hard to spread the News in China, Because most of them still stick to Ether, the DAO...or whatever it is...Also there's fraud group who used name of Darkcoin gathered 1.5 billion CNY in eight months.  but that's passed~  We are getting there, and more and more Chinese People gonna realize How great DASH is.
Congratulations for all of you~
Walter_S

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:14:08 PM

http://www.dashnation.com/video/d10e-live-stream-starting-july-19th-2016/
1:32:00

Lets summarize what we could gather from the above feed, pls correct me where necessary :

First some details

* Dash currently has 5400 full nodes (i assume 4000 Masternodes + 1400 active wallets)
* Dash has +/- $660.000 (2/3 of a million) in annual funding through Dash decentralized funding mechanisme.

Dash aims at becoming the first Decentralized Bank

What is a Decentralized Bank ?

A decentralized autonomous organisation (DOA) that provides :

* the adventages of banking services by offering regular banking accounts and savings accounts**
* high level support to the people and merchants using it
* people with full control over their own money
* decentralized merchant tools that will be made available

This is done through Dash Decentralized Budget and Funding Mechanisme that became possible through Dash
second-tier network

** savings accounts will gain a small % of Dash depending on the amount of Dash that they have on their account  
and it is somehow done through fees collection ? (this part is still a bit vague for me)

Timeline :

Alpha  : 3-6 months from now, a wallet that uses the masternode network (second-tier network) with enabled privacy, instant transactions etc
Beta   : a year after Alpha
Stable : a year after Beta

In between Dash Evolution Alpha and Dash Evolution Stable, Dash will focus on setting up Offices, Hardware and Support structures (these three are also a bit vague to me although it does explain
the sub-forum "Dash Jobs" from below)

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/达世币d10e峰会期间-三大事件.9814/#post-99817
I guess you guys wanna know this.
the same article i posted on homepage of btc38 caught more than 2K viewers within 12 hours.
here's the Link: http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/dash/11047.html
It's hard to spread the News in China, Because most of them still stick to Ether, the DAO...or whatever it is...Also there's fraud group who used name of Darkcoin gathered 1.5 billion CNY in eight months.  but that's passed~  We are getting there, and more and more Chinese People gonna realize How great DASH is.
Congratulations for all of you~

Excellent! In the meantime... New ATH for masternode network  Grin

Walter
Pages: « 1 ... 5902 5903 5904 5905 5906 5907 5908 5909 5910 5911 5912 5913 5914 5915 5916 5917 5918 5919 5920 5921 5922 5923 5924 5925 5926 5927 5928 5929 5930 5931 5932 5933 5934 5935 5936 5937 5938 5939 5940 5941 5942 5943 5944 5945 5946 5947 5948 5949 5950 5951 [5952] 5953 5954 5955 5956 5957 5958 5959 5960 5961 5962 5963 5964 5965 5966 5967 5968 5969 5970 5971 5972 5973 5974 5975 5976 5977 5978 5979 5980 5981 5982 5983 5984 5985 5986 5987 5988 5989 5990 5991 5992 5993 5994 5995 5996 5997 5998 5999 6000 6001 6002 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: