Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:00:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 [6364] 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 6382 6383 6384 6385 6386 6387 6388 6389 6390 6391 6392 6393 6394 6395 6396 6397 6398 6399 6400 6401 6402 6403 6404 6405 6406 6407 6408 6409 6410 6411 6412 6413 6414 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722504 times)
harmani21

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:30:35 PM

Looks like Bitcoin finally gets its long term price correction.
Hopefully this releases some of the selling pressure on Dash, giving it space to grow.  

Dash its just a shame look at NEM how easily passed 1.1bil without any problems growing in same position with bitcoin which means it can directly compete bitcoin there is no selling pressure on them because they consider themselves a competing coin no bullshits of dash powerless low volume shits.
If Dash wants ever to compete btc which unlikely will happen need to be more serious coin which isnt showing it at all as you can see when btc rise dash falls as is a weak coin instead of competing btc and rising in parallel with them as xrp ,ltc ,eth and nem did.
So stop this bullshits about dash and dash and all this obsesive bullshits post of dashforce and the whole spam about dash.
If dash wants ever to get serious should firstly go north when btc go north this is the first step and if dash does ever wants to surpass btc should go north when btc goes south aswell which means showing a character as an independent coin.
What is the purposes of integrating on so many services while there is no impact on the market as dash is still depended 100% on btc price and cant get over it . ITS JUST A BIG DASH FIASCO AND A BIG SHAME FOR THE CREATORS THATS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY .

P.S
What is all this shouting about coinapult integration ?? I registered myself a new account with them and there is not such a thing as a dash integration .You can only trade with btc on them so why this bullshits lies about dash integration on coinapult?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheLazieR

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:46:20 AM

What is all this shouting about coinapult integration ?? I registered myself a new account with them and there is not such a thing as a dash integration .You can only trade with btc on them so why this bullshits lies about dash integration on coinapult?

Just watch this : https://youtu.be/mIgic4HWQb4?t=1m5s
kludzins

Activity: 274
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:46:18 PM

Guys does everyone knows what happens to Poloniex?
So much lags..

I don't like it at all Huh
Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 01:35:20 PM

So much lags..

I saw somewhere that they have double number of users in short time.
I agree it's not good. Seeing the volume they had, they must have made millions per day in fee, and not able to manage 40K user online :/

And yes today, near impossible to trade.
yaffa01

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:04:02 PM

Well, I'm pretty much ready for the upgrade, but concerned my disk space is too low. Is there an expectation of initial extra data needed? (I only have 10gb hard drive now on VPS running linux.)

I plan on upgrading or getting a diffe[Suspicious link removed] soon but wasn't sure if I need to do that today, or if I have a week+ to do some research on my options.

Anyone have an idea based on testnet?

I guess just clean out any extraneous things.  Make sure you keep your debug log cleaned out as well.  You can try it, but if you run out of space or ram, you might get kicked off the network.  But you might get away with those specs for a short time?

i do not have any sound idea for for test net.
Namiks

Activity: 292
Merit: 252

I miss when crypto was about decentralisation.

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:45:36 PM

I'm having an issue mining Dash on Suprnova, which is strange given the pool used to work just fine for me. I have a small amount of coins already mined on the pool.

I recently started (attempted) to mine Dash again, but the software (ccminer rc3, have also tried other versions of ccminer) doesn't seem to be accepting any shares (nor is it rejecting any). I've tried other pools with the same config, just the URL and port changed, and it works just fine. Accepted shares just as usual.

Normally I would just mine on the pool that works and be done with it, but given I already have some coins and other pools have absurdly high withdrawal fees, I'd rather mine at Suprnova.

Has anyone else had this issue? The software detects the hardware, it raises the temps, detects blocks, just doesn't actually accept any shares.

Crypto was created to liberate the individual. Decentralisation matters.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:07:04 PM

So much lags..

It seems that happens very often, but it looks safe.
lulla.by

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:11:36 PM

So much lags..

It seems that happens very often, but it looks safe.

Same here, trading is not smooth like it used to be. I guess Polo needs to update their servers to more powerful ones, crypto is becoming huge
deribit

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 03:51:26 PM

I've seen someone posting some pieces of Dash/Darkcoin art some time ago here in the thread. We're opening an office and are considering such a piece of Dash art... does anyone know who made these things and what the prices are?
Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:32:55 PM

I've seen someone posting some pieces of Dash/Darkcoin art some time ago here in the thread. We're opening an office and are considering such a piece of Dash art... does anyone know who made these things and what the prices are?

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/05/20/blockchain-artist-interview/

starttheart.blogspot.com
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:15:32 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 03:03:24 PM by mprep

NeoCash Radio Dash Force Exclusive

This week I was on a special episode of NeoCash Radio dedicated to the Dash Force.

We talked about Dash in detail (no pun, Amanda), what makes it unique among digital currencies, and how its decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) works. In particular, we covered the Dash Force as the first sub-DAO organization apart from Dash Core, its origins and objectives, and how it fits into the cryptocurrency world of the future.

Read more: https://www.dashforcenews.com/neocash-radio-dash-force-exclusive/
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:33:47 PM

$100 looking much hard to get stable at this level even bitcoin has more high value but this is much hard to keep maintain the price there. Now if bitcoin cross $2000 than it will reach to $100 milestone again anyway I will keep my coin for long term until it reach to next ATH.
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:32:56 AM

Dash-To-Ripple Gateways Heading to Market: Altcoin Watch

https://cointelegraph.com/news/dash-to-ripple-gateways-heading-to-market-altcoin-watch
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 03:18:38 AM

Dash its just a shame look at NEM how easily passed 1.1bil without any problems growing in same position with bitcoin which means it can directly compete bitcoin there is no selling pressure on them because they consider themselves a competing coin no bullshits of dash powerless low volume shits.
If Dash wants ever to compete btc which unlikely will happen need to be more serious coin which isnt showing it at all as you can see when btc rise dash falls as is a weak coin instead of competing btc and rising in parallel with them as xrp ,ltc ,eth and nem did.
So stop this bullshits about dash and dash and all this obsesive bullshits post of dashforce and the whole spam about dash.
If dash wants ever to get serious should firstly go north when btc go north this is the first step and if dash does ever wants to surpass btc should go north when btc goes south aswell which means showing a character as an independent coin.
What is the purposes of integrating on so many services while there is no impact on the market as dash is still depended 100% on btc price and cant get over it . ITS JUST A BIG DASH FIASCO AND A BIG SHAME FOR THE CREATORS THATS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY .

P.S
You need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture. The simple fact that NEM has a larger marketcap than Dash at the present time does not indicate that the long term prospects of that project are better than ours. The markets are very speculative right now, with pump and dump groups controlling a large portion of trading. The team at Dash knows that the only way to be successful long term is to create a product that will stand the test of time.

They are not constantly watching the charts (except for Coingun, LOL), they are concentrating on building a solid product that will be in demand for years to come. Let the other projects have their speculation-fuelled fun in the sun. To use an analogy, we are like the ants, and the other coins the grasshopper. When the winter comes, Dash will have its day, as it has prepared for what's coming next in its story.

As far as Coinapult goes, that is unfortunate as there was a target date in place which Coinapult missed. Dash will be integrated with Coinapult however, we are just waiting on some issues from their end. Please be patient with that one.

The future is bright, I can assure you. If it wasn't, I wouldn't be here.

solowhizkid

Activity: 494
Merit: 252

Warning: ICEBreaker on this Forum is a troll!

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:07:29 AM

P.S
You need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture. The simple fact that NEM has a larger marketcap than Dash at the present time does not indicate that the long term prospects of that project are better than ours. The markets are very speculative right now, with pump and dump groups controlling a large portion of trading. The team at Dash knows that the only way to be successful long term is to create a product that will stand the test of time.

They are not constantly watching the charts (except for Coingun, LOL), they are concentrating on building a solid product that will be in demand for years to come. Let the other projects have their speculation-fuelled fun in the sun. To use an analogy, we are like the ants, and the other coins the grasshopper. When the winter comes, Dash will have its day, as it has prepared for what's coming next in its story.

As far as Coinapult goes, that is unfortunate as there was a target date in place which Coinapult missed. Dash will be integrated with Coinapult however, we are just waiting on some issues from their end. Please be patient with that one.

here here i second all of these comments from Tao, DASH is here to stay and is here for the long term not the short term pump and dumpers, just one thing to note, each time that Dash has reached new highs, it has consistently outperformed other coins and kept near it's all time high. Community members and DASH owners are getting on board on a day to day basis. I mean you would be mad not to invest in DASH right now, we have some of the smartest if not best developers around in the cryptosphere and their making huge strides. I am not sure how long you've been active in the community but i've been around for the past few years and i can safely say i have not seen any other community or developer team such like that of DASH's, they are just simply awesome and deliver each time.
hugs1BTC

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:27:04 AM

Thanks to Baikal miners mining DASH became profitable again Cheesy I'm willing to buy one
harmani21

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:59:53 AM

P.S

here here i second all of these comments from Tao, DASH is here to stay and is here for the long term not the short term pump and dumpers, just one thing to note, each time that Dash has reached new highs, it has consistently outperformed other coins and kept near it's all time high. Community members and DASH owners are getting on board on a day to day basis. I mean you would be mad not to invest in DASH right now, we have some of the smartest if not best developers around in the cryptosphere and their making huge strides. I am not sure how long you've been active in the community but i've been around for the past few years and i can safely say i have not seen any other community or developer team such like that of DASH's, they are just simply awesome and deliver each time.

Are you kidding me Dash have right now 700btc trading volume .
This not just ridiculus this is extremely ridiculus ,should we start compare ourselves with pinkcoin trading volume?
I think dash isnt going any anywhere with that kind of volume it just shows that is a dead coin and nothing more!
zoneout

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:07:18 AM

Always remember, don't feed the troll!
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:14:42 AM

Dash is looking same attractive and strong like it was before. It's market overall is stable if we see its valuation in fiat as well. It will make huge come back and then recovering its lost position against Bitcoin will help it to double the price against dollar. This is how I see any project and no worry seeing some kind of balance in both markets. Stay tuned and ignore an unnecessary comments.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
zoneout

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:16:55 AM

Dash is looking same attractive and strong like it was before. It's market overall is stable if we see its valuation in fiat as well. It will make huge come back and then recovering its lost position against Bitcoin will help it to double the price against dollar. This is how I see any project and no worry seeing some kind of balance in both markets. Stay tuned and ignore an unnecessary comments.

+1. People get scared too easily, when DASH was pumping everybody was happy. Then somebody bought at the top (noobs), and now cry. If you believe in this project you go long term, stash your coins and forget them for a year, DASH has a bright future.
Pages: « 1 ... 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 [6364] 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 6382 6383 6384 6385 6386 6387 6388 6389 6390 6391 6392 6393 6394 6395 6396 6397 6398 6399 6400 6401 6402 6403 6404 6405 6406 6407 6408 6409 6410 6411 6412 6413 6414 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: