Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:57:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 6382 6383 6384 6385 6386 6387 6388 6389 6390 6391 6392 6393 6394 6395 6396 6397 6398 6399 6400 6401 6402 6403 6404 6405 6406 6407 6408 6409 [6410] 6411 6412 6413 6414 6415 6416 6417 6418 6419 6420 6421 6422 6423 6424 6425 6426 6427 6428 6429 6430 6431 6432 6433 6434 6435 6436 6437 6438 6439 6440 6441 6442 6443 6444 6445 6446 6447 6448 6449 6450 6451 6452 6453 6454 6455 6456 6457 6458 6459 6460 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722525 times)
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:04:30 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 03:23:01 PM by mprep

Dash Budget System: Where Reputation Is Everything

The Dash Budget System (DBS) is truly revolutionary. Never before has a blockchain supported itself; nor has there ever been a time when people supported themselves via payments from a blockchain. (Of course, blockchain technology itself didn’t even exist a few years ago.) But with anything new and innovative comes the potential for weaknesses and flaws, and sometimes such weaknesses can be exploited by individuals for personal gain. From this follows calls to prevent these flaws, but sometimes suggested “improvements” are actually steps in the wrong direction.

Scamming the DBS
One of the most common criticisms of the DBS is the possibility that proposal owners can scam the system. For example, a bad actor could ask for 100 Dash to set up a marketing campaign in Europe to promote Dash. He spends perhaps 10-15 hours working up a proposal, creating charts showing ROI, and presenting some of his past work. His proposal passes, and he receives 100 Dash in the following budget payout.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:07:24 PM

A Masternode Owner Reviews Dash AeroSports

Dash AeroSports, an aerobatic racing team headed by Scott Farnsworth, contracted with the Dash network to promote Dash at airshows around the world. One such outing was at the Experimental Aircraft Association’s Adventure Air Show in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Masternode owner Jim O’Shea was present at the airshow, and was able to review the results of Dash AeroSports’ promotion firsthand. Dash Force News spoke with O’Shea about what he saw at the airshow...
https://www.dashforcenews.com/a-masternode-owner-reviews-dash-aerosports/

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 06:23:42 AM

It looks as though Dash has really grown up from its humble beginnings of the ANN thread on BCT. This thread has become more of a Dash Force post thread these days, with real discussion and collaboration happening on Slack and Reddit.

I'm sad to see this thread struggle for conversation because it's where I first came in contact with Dash, but it's a great sign that it has grown up and left the nest.

The future is bright for Dash!

finist4x
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 06:25:57 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 06:39:18 AM by finist4x

Hello friends!

Hold the DASH in your own voice

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1948108.msg20392189#msg20392189

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1970875.80

Audit Smart Contract
{
 F    R    E    E

- AI - Audit tools
}
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -

#  DEVto
#  Tumblr
#  Medium

--
--
--
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
--

duongtien86

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Lucky Man

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:52:13 AM

i thinks DASH will price at the end of October.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

http://bdsmtoken.io/
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:43:13 AM

It looks as though Dash has really grown up from its humble beginnings of the ANN thread on BCT. This thread has become more of a Dash Force post thread these days, with real discussion and collaboration happening on Slack and Reddit.

I'm sad to see this thread struggle for conversation because it's where I first came in contact with Dash, but it's a great sign that it has grown up and left the nest.

Cry Cry Cry

We'll all get Dark coin insignia's over our heart one day.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
BossBee

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:50:11 AM

About a month ago I discovered Darkcoin. I bought in over .02 after reading about what it was trying to do. I invested far more than I should have as I was certain it would keep going up.

I am in absolute despair right now, I still haven't told my wife how much I lost. Honestly, I'm terrified of the thought. It was money we could have used as a down payment on a house, or to send the kids to college. Money that pretty much would have been useful somewhere else.

We live in an apartment and have been saving for a house for years.

I'm sick to my stomach now. I can't sleep at night because my mind races through series of 'what-ifs.' I honestly don't know what to do. How do I tell my wife the money is gone?

I'm thinking about leaving everything behind and going off to some other country as that is how heavy the burden feels right now. I know my kids would miss me but I can't stand the thought of them knowing how much of a failure I am.

It's hard to read about all these people talking about all their profits and how much they made. I hope they realize for everything they've gained is off the back of someone like me who saw something they thought was a worthwhile investment and got burned.

I wonder what ever happened to this guy.   Cheesy     Bet he didn't HODL

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:21:49 AM

Yes a bit sad that the life is out of this thread. Some people like I am one never got warm with Slack or Reddit. I don't know for me those are much too messy. I even got a bit lost when the forums offered tree views. What's wrong with a plan old ordered post after post chain? Isn't that the easiest most compelling and comprehensible form of keeping things clean and ordered open and accessible to everyone?

On the bright side however .. with the people gone the trolls are gone too. I guess without an audience it is no fun or they have finnaly figured out that they missed out on the best opportunity in their lifes. Worse..they fought it.  Roll Eyes
gadado

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:37:47 AM

About a month ago I discovered Darkcoin. I bought in over .02 after reading about what it was trying to do. I invested far more than I should have as I was certain it would keep going up.

I am in absolute despair right now, I still haven't told my wife how much I lost. Honestly, I'm terrified of the thought. It was money we could have used as a down payment on a house, or to send the kids to college. Money that pretty much would have been useful somewhere else.

I'm sick to my stomach now. I can't sleep at night because my mind races through series of 'what-ifs.' I honestly don't know what to do. How do I tell my wife the money is gone?

I'm thinking about leaving everything behind and going off to some other country as that is how heavy the burden feels right now. I know my kids would miss me but I can't stand the thought of them knowing how much of a failure I am.

It's hard to read about all these people talking about all their profits and how much they made. I hope they realize for everything they've gained is off the back of someone like me who saw something they thought was a worthwhile investment and got burned.

There are a number of tragic stories not just in Dash but in other crypto coins too. That's the shadow side of the crypto. Not everyone will win. Who you want you to blame? It is as it is and crypto is danger and sometimes you go in too emotional or with too much blind believes or with hatred on a coin instead your mind. Getting rich and losing everything you have is very close to each other in crypto. No one is immune to that. You should always keep in the back of your mind that you can lose everything in crypto. And thats why everyone tells you the number 1 rule over and over again to not invest more than what you can afford to lose.
It is sad reading such stories.
Whysmh4dash

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:38:33 PM

The story is like Jack and the beanstalk... traded in a viable cow for some magic beans. Well we all know how that ended and who knows what happened to the cow 🐮 but in my experience believing is seeing something through to an end without regrets. This thread is still my go to. Many recognisable entities here who I've seen grow with this thread... I'll stay here also 🤙
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:47:59 PM

Dash ATM ?
over 50 available internationally ; )
https://coinatmradar.com

NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:11:59 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 03:27:30 PM by mprep

Why It's Useless to Fight Over "#1 Digital Cash" Title

Which is the best digital currency out there? We likely won’t come to consensus on that one anytime soon. Cemented by the emergence of the Bitcoin Cash chain split this month, the struggle to be the king of digital cash is more fierce than ever. In my opinion, however, that’s not a struggle that’s worth having for Dash. If it wants to be the reigning digital cash, fighting with the rest of the field isn’t the most efficient way to go.

The field is cluttered

Right now, the collection of coins making a stab at the title of “digital cash king” is growing to a level bordering on absurd. In the top 10 you have the main Bitcoin chain, the fierce newcomer Bitcoin Cash, perpetual “me too” Litecoin, and of course Dash. All claim to be the electronic peer-to-peer cash of the future. Which one is it? Thanks to all that clutter, it’s difficult to tell.

Most companies/users are desensitized by now

BossBee

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:32:48 PM

There are a number of tragic stories not just in Dash but in other crypto coins too. That's the shadow side of the crypto. Not everyone will win. Who you want you to blame? It is as it is and crypto is danger and sometimes you go in too emotional or with too much blind believes or with hatred on a coin instead your mind. Getting rich and losing everything you have is very close to each other in crypto. No one is immune to that. You should always keep in the back of your mind that you can lose everything in crypto. And thats why everyone tells you the number 1 rule over and over again to not invest more than what you can afford to lose.
It is sad reading such stories.

I think the Bigger lesson here is don't ever sell if your supper wrecked. It's to earlier in the game  as long as you didn't buy a straight scam coin eventually it's going to rebound to even or more than likely your going %1000+. I read about a guy recently that bought the top of Wolongs epic Doge pump in 2014 and he rage held it till this year and made his money back and more.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:07:29 PM

Cointed Activates Dozens of Dash ATMs in Austria

Cointed has activated dozens of Dash ATMs across Austria, bringing the global total past 50.

The Vienna-based cryptocurrency exchange operates a series of ATMs in Austria. Recently, Cointed activated Dash functionality on all 34 of these machines across the country. This brings the total amount of publicly-listed Dash ATMs around the world well past 50.

Dash-for-cash buying options popping up around the world

The number of options available to users seeking to buy Dash at a physical location around the world is increasing exponentially.
https://www.dashforcenews.com/cointed-activates-dozens-dash-atms-austria/

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:10:07 PM

Im proud, we haver good news everyweek

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
gadado

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:45:40 PM

I think the Bigger lesson here is don't ever sell if your supper wrecked. It's to earlier in the game  as long as you didn't buy a straight scam coin eventually it's going to rebound to even or more than likely your going %1000+. I read about a guy recently that bought the top of Wolongs epic Doge pump in 2014 and he rage held it till this year and made his money back and more.

That is simpler said than done. Imagine you have invested money like him that you can not afford to lose.
It will take enormous nerves to go through all the dark days. Such a financial presure and feel of that you failed can easily destroy you. Add to that the constant presure of our trolls over all this time telling how bad and scam this coin is and so on.

Heck you have to be very rooted and a strong person and know exactly what you do to go through that withotu selling.
But then if you are such one you are hardly the one that put all in and more than what is healthy for yourself at that peak.

And yes that's a bit the bitter ironie of the darkcoin/dash history. Everyone that bought no matter when or at what price peak and just hold simple won. But how you knew that's gone happen?
Chances of a complet lose is also always a possibility of an outcome of something you just hold.

That's byway something I discutated long with my brother back then when I was in stock trading. He was exactly of the opinion that you can't lose if you just hold and I explained him that this is a very bad thing to do especially in the stock market for several reasons and with the time he learnt why by his own experience in the market.

Irronical when it comes to crypto I am using his just hold strategy on several cryptocoins including dash nowadays and very successful. The hold strategy is good when the fundamentals are right and the outlook is bright and you went in sane and patient.

coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:58:46 PM

Dash's privacy component doesn't even compete with Monero's technology and can easily be tracked. Unfortunately, this is a misconception within the crypto community.

bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 09:19:27 PM

Trollero lier?!?

Ooooohhhhh Really???

Your a lier!

Pretty sure we have an on going bounty for someone to prove this.... And it's been nearly 2 years.  Nothing.  No one has broken our privacy.

TROLLEROS fanboys are the worst. 
Kienbui

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:11:23 AM

Dash's privacy component doesn't even compete with Monero's technology and can easily be tracked. Unfortunately, this is a misconception within the crypto community.

Prove!
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:25:56 AM

Dash's privacy component is more awesome than Monero's technology which can easily be tracked.

Prove!

http://www.monerolink.com/
Most Monero transactions are linkable.

MoneroLink is a complementary block explorer that reveals the hidden linkages between Monero transactions.

there are some trollero which deny the fact and all they can say  is that it is already known by monero dev, but they forgot the fact  that monero transaction prior to 2017 was traceable forevaaaa despite their claim.   Cheesy

PS: yet they dont understand why DM which accept xmr are closing one by one LOOOOLLLL

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
Pages: « 1 ... 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 6382 6383 6384 6385 6386 6387 6388 6389 6390 6391 6392 6393 6394 6395 6396 6397 6398 6399 6400 6401 6402 6403 6404 6405 6406 6407 6408 6409 [6410] 6411 6412 6413 6414 6415 6416 6417 6418 6419 6420 6421 6422 6423 6424 6425 6426 6427 6428 6429 6430 6431 6432 6433 6434 6435 6436 6437 6438 6439 6440 6441 6442 6443 6444 6445 6446 6447 6448 6449 6450 6451 6452 6453 6454 6455 6456 6457 6458 6459 6460 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: