Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:10:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6483 6484 6485 6486 6487 6488 6489 6490 6491 6492 6493 6494 6495 6496 6497 6498 6499 6500 6501 6502 6503 6504 6505 6506 6507 6508 6509 6510 6511 6512 6513 6514 6515 6516 6517 6518 6519 6520 6521 6522 6523 6524 6525 6526 6527 6528 6529 6530 6531 6532 [6533] 6534 6535 6536 6537 6538 6539 6540 6541 6542 6543 6544 6545 6546 6547 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 6557 6558 6559 6560 6561 6562 6563 6564 6565 6566 6567 6568 6569 6570 6571 6572 6573 6574 6575 6576 6577 6578 6579 6580 6581 6582 6583 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722522 times)
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:55:04 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 08:25:52 AM by qwizzie

just checked how much a masternode costs (you don't wanne know) , time to take DASH as a real and serious player in crypto ,

lol , i mined this in the beginning , big mistakes has been made by me

Wouldn't beat yourself up too much, although if you mined right at the beginning. Wow. I think this is probably quite common among the earliest miners. Why hold XCoin?Cost of a masternode is down quite a lot from what it was though.

But yes Dash is a serious player and underestimated and undervalued. The first coin with masternodes network and governance and treasury ie the first Dao. First, or one of the first privacy coins. I only need to look at the price of bitcoin cash to know that Dash is way undervalued. Bitcoin cash offers a bitcoin type coin with big blocks. Thats it. Dash, I even forgot instant transactions. Low fees. But Litecoin too? Wtf is litecoin doing above Dash? Market is irrational. But such is life. Another above Dash is EOS!!! Wtf. Its a token and a whitepaper. Is there even alpha software for it yet? Wtf!! Lol Dash is awesome. I am a fan. edit.. I forgot to rant about Ripple. Wtf! Ripple the token in which billions were created, but most are hodl'd by the company that created them out of thin air, pretended to be Open Source. Is centralised and I don't think it even has a blockchain. It has a centralised ledger which is held on an excel spreadsheet as I presume it.

I think we will see a re-shift in ranks on coinmarketcap again pretty soon, specifically between rank 5 and lower. I also think rank 5 will be reclaimed by Dash, once its longterm upward trend gather strength and other crypto's longterm downward trend accelerate.
And then after Dash Evolution got launched on mainnet, Dash can think about overtaking Bitcoin Cash and Ripple (maybe in 2019).

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:32:52 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 09:21:12 AM by qwizzie
Merited by gadado (10)

These articles seem to be trending today :

Criminals May Ditch Bitcoin for Litecoin, Dash, Study Says
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-08/criminals-are-ditching-bitcoin-for-litecoin-and-dash-study-says

It may seem like everyone from Grandma to Goldman Sachs Group Inc. has piled into Bitcoin in the past year, but there’s at least one group that’s looking for a way out: Criminals.
In the next six to 12 months, the most widely used digital coin is poised to lose its spot as a dominant payment method on the dark web, according to a study by cybersecurity firm Recorded Future.
Its biggest competitors? Litecoin and Dash.

“The Dash network is not aware of a single Darknet market that uses Dash on its platform,” said Ryan Taylor, Dash Core Group Inc.’s chief executive officer, in an email sent by an external spokesman.“We believe it is an absurd assertion that the report concluded that 20 percent of vendors accept Dash for Darknet transactions.
Numerous publicly available reports, even with Tor and VPN assisted searches, have indicated no adoption of Dash as an alternative payment method for these transactions.”

Litecoin And Dash Are Taking Over The Dark Web
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/02/08/litecoin-and-dash-are-becoming-top-coins-on-dark-web/

Litecoin and Dash are fast becoming the go-to currency of the dark web
https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/dark-web-drug-marketplace-litecoin/

I have to say i did not see this coming ...

Update

This poll / study from Recorded Future is better explained at the source :

https://www.recordedfuture.com/dark-web-currency/

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
soliton

Activity: 969
Merit: 683

___________/\_______

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:24:19 AM

10% discount when paying with Dash - top up pre paid Phones or buy Steam vouchers (gaming)

https://dash.bitrefill.com

Hi, I am a big Steam fun. How to buy Steam vouchers with DASH? Can't find such option on bitrefill site.  Angry
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:45:45 AM

10% discount when paying with Dash - top up pre paid Phones or buy Steam vouchers (gaming)

Hi, I am a big Steam fun. How to buy Steam vouchers with DASH? Can't find such option on bitrefill site.  Angry

go to the site of Bitrefill
click on the Steam Internation Voucher PIN, which leads to Steam's price list
click on continue
change pay with "Bitcoin" to pay with "Dash" (default is Bitcoin, but you can also select Litecoin or Dash)

tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:27:44 AM

Dash Electrum ver 2.9.3.2 Released !

http://electrum.dash.org/#download

soliton

Activity: 969
Merit: 683

___________/\_______

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:38:44 AM

Hi, I am a big Steam fun. How to buy Steam vouchers with DASH? Can't find such option on bitrefill site.  Angry

go to the site of Bitrefill
click on the Steam Internation Voucher PIN, which leads to Steam's price list
click on continue
change pay with "Bitcoin" to pay with "Dash" (default is Bitcoin, but you can also select Litecoin or Dash)

Thanks, the problem was in Firefox that refused to proceed after click on continue button. Everything works as a charm with  Chrome.  Wink
D3Pool

Activity: 28
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

Dash is now being mined on D3Pool.eu - high profitability multipool

Link: D3pool.eu
ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2904614.0
Fee: only 0.5%

We have an active team & fast responding support - join us on Facebook - Twitter
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:58:08 AM

Update

This poll / study from Recorded Future is better explained at the source :

https://www.recordedfuture.com/dark-web-currency/

This is interesting. Looks like that the privacy aspect isn't the most important feature for the darknet but the "currency-ness": Fast, cheap, safe and reliable.
I wonder what they do to ensure the privacy. Using coin mixers?

If that report is true than this means that the darknet isn't different form the rest of the world when it comes to find a best useable currency for payments.
Also this supports what I guessed will happen. Bitcoin is losing it's value as a currency more and more and becomes replaced with the next best established thing that is currently not stuck and working as a currency as intendet: litecoin, dash and bitcash.

Will be interesting to see where it goes from there.
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:18:00 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 02:25:15 PM by NibiruHybrid

US Senate Cryptocurrency Hearing Strikes Encouraging Tone

A recent hearing on cryptocurrencies before the US Senate took a surprisingly optimistic tone, allowing cryptocurrency users to breathe a sigh of relief.

Jay Clayton (Chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission) and Christopher Giancarlo (Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission) spoke before the Senate Banking Committee on Tuesday, as reported by TechCrunch. Both Chairmen drew the distinction between what can and should be regulated as well as outlined the differences between cryptocurrencies, ICOs, and blockchains for lawmakers, painting the former in a much more favorable regulatory light.

Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

just checked how much a masternode costs (you don't wanne know) , time to take DASH as a real and serious player in crypto ,

lol , i mined this in the beginning , big mistakes has been made by me

Wouldn't beat yourself up too much, although if you mined right at the beginning. Wow. I think this is probably quite common among the earliest miners. Why hold XCoin?Cost of a masternode is down quite a lot from what it was though.

But yes Dash is a serious player and underestimated and undervalued. The first coin with masternodes network and governance and treasury ie the first Dao. First, or one of the first privacy coins. I only need to look at the price of bitcoin cash to know that Dash is way undervalued. Bitcoin cash offers a bitcoin type coin with big blocks. Thats it. Dash, I even forgot instant transactions. Low fees. But Litecoin too? Wtf is litecoin doing above Dash? Market is irrational. But such is life. Another above Dash is EOS!!! Wtf. Its a token and a whitepaper. Is there even alpha software for it yet? Wtf!! Lol Dash is awesome. I am a fan. edit.. I forgot to rant about Ripple. Wtf! Ripple the token in which billions were created, but most are hodl'd by the company that created them out of thin air, pretended to be Open Source. Is centralised and I don't think it even has a blockchain. It has a centralised ledger which is held on an excel spreadsheet as I presume it.

Even if the price is down. It is still too much for an average person to afford one Masternode. I dont think you can go to the bank and ask for an loan for an masternodee (even if they understand how a MN works.)

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐