Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:54:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6484 6485 6486 6487 6488 6489 6490 6491 6492 6493 6494 6495 6496 6497 6498 6499 6500 6501 6502 6503 6504 6505 6506 6507 6508 6509 6510 6511 6512 6513 6514 6515 6516 6517 6518 6519 6520 6521 6522 6523 6524 6525 6526 6527 6528 6529 6530 6531 6532 6533 [6534] 6535 6536 6537 6538 6539 6540 6541 6542 6543 6544 6545 6546 6547 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 6557 6558 6559 6560 6561 6562 6563 6564 6565 6566 6567 6568 6569 6570 6571 6572 6573 6574 6575 6576 6577 6578 6579 6580 6581 6582 6583 6584 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722507 times)
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:25:49 PM

I think that this currency can be used for short-term speculation. I think that this coin will not be suitable as a long-term investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:21:17 PM

I think that this currency can be used for short-term speculation. I think that this coin will not be suitable as a long-term investment.

I think you do not know this currency very well, to make that statement.
Do you even know about Dash masternode system ? And how that effects long-term investment ?

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
ukr2net

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:26:22 PM

It is very good project. Masternodes are awesome!
semajjames

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:55:29 PM

Dear NibiruHybridDesertPaidShillLynx,
Please stop including the DashSpamForce advertising banner graphic at the bottom of all your posts.

Oh dear ICEY,,
What's happened ? Are you ok ?
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:47:35 AM

LAST I CHECKED THIS EXCHANGE WAS BEEN TOUTED AS SCAM BY SEVERAL PROFILES. APPARENTLY YOU CAN DEPOSIT COIN BUT INCAPABLE OF WITHDRAWING. SO MAKE SURE TO DO A THROUGH RESEARCH.

THIS DONKEY IS KNOW FOR POSTING THIS ENTICING OFFERS WHENEVER HE SEE AN OPPORTUNITY TO LURE IN NAIVE INVESTORS. AGAIN DO A THOROUGH RESEARCH BEFORE SENDING YOUR COINS TO THIS EXCHANGE

Dear Traders and Crypto Enthusiasts and fellow Miners!

Free Bitcoin promotion for all new users registering, just sign up and complete one trade to receive your free Bitcoin - LIMITED TIME ONLY

We would like to welcome Dash to its service!
Trade: https://koinbi.com/markets/dashbtc

We welcome Dash to its family of crypto currencies and has opened the order books for Komodo to be traded!
Our mission is to provide you, the user and trader with a clean, fast and secure platform to trade your crypto currencies.

URL: https://koinbi.com
Trade: https://koinbi.com/markets/dashbtc
API: https://koinbi.com/api_v2

Thank you,
James Etherington
and the team at Koinbi.com

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Niveus

Activity: 280
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:03:53 PM

Lately, I often see articles about how cryptocurrencies benefit the development of shadow economy and darknet. But as of recently, it is not only bitcoin they lay the blame on but altcoins, as well. As if crime rate was lower before cryptocurrency spread. Apparently, government regulators are concerned that money flow goes past them.   Grin

P.S. It is satisfying that Dash is one of the best protected cryptocurrencies.  Smiley
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:17:09 PM

Lately, I often see articles about how cryptocurrencies benefit the development of shadow economy and darknet. But as of recently, it is not only bitcoin they lay the blame on but altcoins, as well. As if crime rate was lower before cryptocurrency spread. Apparently, government regulators are concerned that money flow goes past them.   Grin

P.S. It is satisfying that Dash is one of the best protected cryptocurrencies.  Smiley

It depend on the person how it would use that innovation I don't think there is something wrong with this economy if someone has no mind how to use this into useful things than how the whole system will go wrong due to some people activities. All coins has been created for freedom of use not for illegal activities.
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:51:06 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 02:24:25 PM by NibiruHybrid

What Many “Privacy Coins” Fundamentally Misunderstand About Satoshi’s Vision

Privacy is a key buzzword in the cryptocurrency community, in particular in its libertarian sections. On a recent panel at the New Hampshire Liberty Forum, a vigorous discussion was sparked about the public vs. private elements of blockchain, as well as the dual conflicting goals of often-dubbed “privacy coins” to both hide information and keep it public.

While some very good points were made, I was a little surprised at how misunderstood the original vision behind Satoshi Nakamoto’s amazing invention was by many who had been involved in cryptocurrency for many years. It’s important for the thought leaders in this space to remember why we all came here in the first place, and design privacy models that work without destroying the inherent value that cryptocurrency provides.

12inchMom

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:11:05 PM

It depend on the person how it would use that innovation I don't think there is something wrong with this economy if someone has no mind how to use this into useful things than how the whole system will go wrong due to some people activities. All coins has been created for freedom of use not for illegal activities.

The mobsters and gangs have been operating efficiently before the advent of cryptocurrency and they will continue long after crypto becomes the norm

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
NibiruHybrid

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:08:41 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 02:24:35 PM by NibiruHybrid

Dash News Weekly Roundup – February 11, 2018

New Integrations Announced
It was an exciting week for Dash, with news from the quarterly earnings call and also from a variety of marketing pushes across the globe.

One of the high-profile partnerships that was made this week was Dash’s new integration with Bitrefill. This company is a  payment processor that allows customers to fund their prepaid mobile accounts with variety of different cryptocurrencies. This week, they decided to start accepting Dash, citing low fees and fast confirmation times as the reason behind this move. Bitrefill is also currently offering their products at a 10% discount if paid for with Dash.

Other notable new partnerships were announced as the result of two proposals that went successfully passed through Dash’s governance system. The first proposal wanted funds to start a new Dash exchange in Venezuela called Colibit. This project will attempt to make Dash much more accessible to the general public.

ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:18:48 AM

Partnership with Bitrefill (February 11)
https://coindar.org/en/event/dash-dash-partnership-with-bitrefill-3526
NibiruHybrid

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:57:20 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 02:24:45 PM by NibiruHybrid

11 Things I Learned About Dash Setting Up 80 New Wallets at Liberty Forum

Dash is the most “painless” coin out there

When it comes to being user-friendly, there is no competitor. Search the App Store or Play Store for “Dash wallet.” Download the first one that comes up. Scan a QR code. Send. Costs pennies at most, and works smoothly and quickly. Now you can buy stuff with it. Cryptocurrency fans and new users alike are always surprised and impressed at how painless Dash is to use, even before the release of the much-vaunted Evolution platform. That’s its main competitive advantage.

For commerce, there is no serious competition

Even for as big of a Dash fan as I am, I was a little surprised at just how overwhelmingly it dominated the vendor space. Just about every vendor that was able to take cryptocurrency accepted Dash, and the vast majority of cryptocurrency sales were in Dash. Not more than any other coin, not even more than every other coin combined, but several times more than every other coin together. In markets with heavy use of cryptocurrency, as well as in the future when such payment options become more widespread, no other coin even comes close to Dash.

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:40:20 PM

Nice to see NibiruHybrid and iCEBREAKER co-operating so constructively to advance the interests of the community  Shocked
NibiruHybrid

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:34:02 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 02:24:54 PM by NibiruHybrid

My Big Takeaways from Dash Core Team Q4 Conference Call

After listening to the above-linked lengthy call by Dash Core to summarize Q4 of 2017, here were my top most important takeaways:

1: Evolution and development updates
The question on everyone’s mind: when is Evolution coming out? When is the roadmap getting an update? Core clarified that an updated roadmap would be released soon, and that the team was still aiming for summer 2018 for an initial release. One reason for sparse details on Evolution’s full scope has been the finalization of defensive patents to keep Dash’s technology free to use by all, rather than claimed by a patent troll or a company.

A reported seven new developers were hired last quarter to expedite the process. Optimizations of Bitcoin code compatibility are also nearly caught up.

AngryToken
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:34:42 PM

thanks everyone for the updates! What a great project!
NibiruHybrid

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:37:34 PM

Nice to see NibiruHybrid and iCEBREAKER co-operating so constructively to advance the interests of the community  Shocked

Who is iCEBREAKER?...... oh I think I know.... that unhinged Monero trouble maker troll that has wasted years of his life spreading FUD in many forums in bitcointalk. Yeah don't worry about him toknormal, I must of set his profile to ignore a long time a go. 

I just ignored him because he is mentally unstable. Don't give him the time of day, he truly has nothing better to do with his life. I pity him. All that saltiness and bitterness.

I remember clicking on his trust and reading some of the feedback years a go.

"This guy is a nutjob who has disrupted dozens of threads with his attention-princess drama.

He might be either a scam artist or crazy, but most probably is both.

His schizophrenia manifests as a never-ending stream of new accounts, each claiming to be the last of the series. Sometimes he'll use an old account to sock-puppet in a new one's thread, or (as here) to manipulate his own trust feedback."

I just found it all too upsetting, it's a sad reality but it's better to just ignore him for his own well-being. The man is very sick. He sent me a letter once. So just a heads up, it's probably better to just stay away.

Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:30:21 PM

Who is iCEBREAKER?...... oh I think I know.... that unhinged Monero trouble maker troll that has wasted years of his life spreading FUD in many forums in bitcointalk. Yeah don't worry about him toknormal, I must of set his profile to ignore a long time a go. 

I just ignored him because he is mentally unstable. Don't give him the time of day, he truly has nothing better to do with his life. I pity him. All that saltiness and bitterness.

I remember clicking on his trust and reading some of the feedback years a go.

"This guy is a nutjob who has disrupted dozens of threads with his attention-princess drama.

He might be either a scam artist or crazy, but most probably is both.

His schizophrenia manifests as a never-ending stream of new accounts, each claiming to be the last of the series. Sometimes he'll use an old account to sock-puppet in a new one's thread, or (as here) to manipulate his own trust feedback."

I just found it all too upsetting, it's a sad reality but it's better to just ignore him for his own well-being. The man is very sick. He sent me a letter once. So just a heads up, it's probably better to just stay away.

i saw him in multiple topics spreading stupidity and frustration. and his opinion, except monero, everything else is scam :-))
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:00:53 AM

Dear NibiruHybrid ....

Haha had a good laugh at that thanks  Grin

I think we will see a re-shift in ranks on coinmarketcap again pretty soon, specifically between rank 5 and lower. I also think rank 5 will be reclaimed by Dash, once its longterm upward trend gather strength and other crypto's longterm downward trend accelerate.
And then after Dash Evolution got launched on mainnet, Dash can think about overtaking Bitcoin Cash and Ripple (maybe in 2019).

I remember after the huge price rise last year predicting Dash would then wallow for a while and probably drop out the top 10 on market cap, maybe I try and find the quote later.. But that was nothing to do with hating on Dash only the realistic fact that bull markets need time to correct and get used to higher levels. I think like you, Dash will surprise everyone coming from nowhere again. When the time is right.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:50:17 AM

O DashSpam, Where Art Thou?

Bloomberg posits that spammers are leaving Bitcoin to adopting centralized, Instamined, and more PaidShill-centered coins, citing a study conducted by Recorded Future. Over the past year, Bitcoin has lost scamvertisment usage and PaidShill dominance to the tune of 50%, according to Spammarketcap.com due to vigilant, aggressive moderation and high levels of community pushback. Recorded Future argues that Dash is among Bitcoin’s top potential replacements among anti-spam law evaders.

Dear NibiruHybridDesertPaidShillLynx,

Please stop including the DashSpamForce advertising banner graphic at the bottom of all your posts, as our sysop has requested.

Ads are typically not allowed in posts (outside of the signature area) because they are annoying and off-topic. It is especially disallowed to put ads or signatures at the bottom of all of your posts. Except for traditional valedictions, which are tolerated but discouraged, signatures are for the signature area only.

What Many Centralized “Instamined Coins” Fundamentally Misunderstand About Satoshi’s Vision

Once again,

Please stop including the DashSpamForce advertising banner graphic at the bottom of all your posts, as our sysop has requested.

Ads are typically not allowed in posts (outside of the signature area) because they are annoying and off-topic. It is especially disallowed to put ads or signatures at the bottom of all of your posts. Except for traditional valedictions, which are tolerated but discouraged, signatures are for the signature area only.

Please merge these posts into one and stop using the banner advert as your in-post sig.  It belongs in your signature space (where we can turn it off).

Big Evolution Delays Revealed by Dash Core Team Q4 Conference Call

After listening to the above-linked lengthy call by Dash Core to summarize Q4 of 2017, here were my top most important takeaways:

1: Evolution development delay updates
The question on everyone’s mind: why is Evolution coming out more than two years late? When is the roadmap getting an update? Core clarified that an updated roadmap would be released soon, but even Dash PaidShill Amanda B Johnson no longer believes a single word written on Dash roadmaps because they are always 100% worthless marketing hype and usually fail to meet self-imposed deadlines.

The Dash community needs to step up and ask their PaidShill to follow the forum rules against putting banner ads in Every. Single. One. Of. His. Spamvertistment. Posts.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:18:59 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....oh ya...I think we should all make banners that advertise DASH.  Just to piss you off.  LOL. 

PS:  Nice love letter to Mark...  Kiss

DASH for the Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 6484 6485 6486 6487 6488 6489 6490 6491 6492 6493 6494 6495 6496 6497 6498 6499 6500 6501 6502 6503 6504 6505 6506 6507 6508 6509 6510 6511 6512 6513 6514 6515 6516 6517 6518 6519 6520 6521 6522 6523 6524 6525 6526 6527 6528 6529 6530 6531 6532 6533 [6534] 6535 6536 6537 6538 6539 6540 6541 6542 6543 6544 6545 6546 6547 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 6557 6558 6559 6560 6561 6562 6563 6564 6565 6566 6567 6568 6569 6570 6571 6572 6573 6574 6575 6576 6577 6578 6579 6580 6581 6582 6583 6584 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: