Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:23:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6547 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 6557 6558 6559 6560 6561 6562 6563 6564 6565 6566 6567 6568 6569 6570 6571 6572 6573 6574 6575 6576 6577 6578 6579 6580 6581 6582 6583 6584 6585 6586 6587 6588 6589 6590 6591 6592 6593 6594 6595 6596 [6597] 6598 6599 6600 6601 6602 6603 6604 6605 6606 6607 6608 6609 6610 6611 6612 6613 6614 6615 6616 6617 6618 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 6625 6626 6627 6628 6629 6630 6631 6632 6633 6634 6635 6636 6637 6638 6639 6640 6641 6642 6643 6644 6645 6646 6647 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722522 times)
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:21:50 PM

I think it is best now to buy coins, including DASH, I hope I'm not mistaken in the choice. I remember last year was a very good growth and people were in euphoria from such growth. I hope that the same thing will happen again very soon and will be strong growth.

Last year was indeed a very very good year for Dash, and i have the same hope as you .. that Dash will show a strong growth again this year.
I think Dash still has the ability to surprise people, surprise them with regards to Dash price development and Dash strategic partnerships development.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:26:14 PM

Dash Podcast 56 – Using Dash To Cure Cancer? Feat. Kevin McKernan & Alex Werner

Video repost of episode 56 of the three amigos podcast featuring special guests Kevin McKernan and Dash Core Group developer Alex Werner.

TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:39:15 PM

Re-posted with valid YouTube link, my apologies.  Sad

Special Announcement Regarding Dash Forums Moderation

Both current and future Dash enthusiasts deserve respectful and welcoming environments to further the cause of digital cash. Today the rules that helped make Dash Nation on Discord successful are in effect on Reddit and Dash Forum. Please help us by notifying the mod teams of any activity that runs afoul of these rules. Thank you!

Short explainer video:

https://youtu.be/gjsR2Pj1FgI

Link to new Dash Forums rules and expectations: http://www.dashnation.com/get-involved/dash-forums-rules-and-expectations/

Onward and upward, friends!

Cheers, The Dash Forums Moderation Team.

Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:04:21 PM

No more demo?

It’s gold for nerds
demo15

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:35:08 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 03:44:29 AM by demo15

No more demo?
I am in negotiations with TaoOfSatoshi.
I am waiting for him to restore my original demo account in dashtalk.
Then I will put all the falsy rules of Tao into a community vote.
Most of the rules are extremely vague and can be misinterpreted according to the secret agenda of the moderators.

Especially I will organize a campaign against the Tao rule that prohibits the bumping of necro threads.
I hope that the dash community will vote for free speech and eternal life.
I hope that the dash community will vote against the censorship and the death that is represented by Tao.
Resurrection now!

"Here is the wisdom, and whoever has a mind in him, let him vote the number of the beast, for it is the number of a human."
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 04:56:45 AM

No more demo?
Most of the rules are extremely vague and can be misinterpreted according to the secret agenda of the moderators.

Especially I will organize a campaign against the Tao rule that prohibits the bumping of necro threads.
I hope that the dash community will vote against the censorship and the death that is represented by Tao.
Resurrection now!

"Here is the wisdom, and whoever has a mind in him, let him vote the number of the beast, for it is the number of a human."
It’s not censorship if someone posts something that goes against clearly posted rules, Demo. You’re not being treated differently than anyone else. Respectful and courteous dialogue without BS is my goal, staying a welcoming environment for newcomers.

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:06:14 AM

Some people are demonstrating through their posts that they are living outside the realm of reality when they show a belief
that certain rules should not apply to them, when those rules most certainly do apply to them.

They also have this naive and almost childish belief that they have the influence to isolate and discredit popular
community members, when in fact they lost influence alltogether when they decided to go on a trolling path a long long time ago.

Simple fact is when someone has gone full troll there is no going back, their reputation will get tarnished and people will always
remember them for who they really are.

That does not mean that trolls are without function within a community, they can unwillingly unify and strengthen a community
and in some cases even provide a level of comic relief.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
benhnghenghiep

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:39:29 AM

Dash Podcast 56 – Using Dash To Cure Cancer? Feat. Kevin McKernan & Alex Werner

The DASH project is developing in one of the most interesting industries,in my opinion, I consider itself as a possible competitor to ETH.  Astound with respect to it's value improvement and Dash vital associations advancement.
demo15

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:17:36 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 08:36:18 AM by demo15

No more demo?

Resurrection now!

It’s not censorship if someone posts something that goes against clearly posted rules, Demo. You’re not being treated differently than anyone else. Respectful and courteous dialogue without BS is my goal, staying a welcoming environment for newcomers.

Who fucks the newcomers? It is more important to resurrect the old guard. It is more important to resurrect Satoshi.

And even more important, is to put all your rules into a permanent vote.  Because, even if your rules fit perfectly to the current dash community (they dont), they certainly do not fit to the dash community of the future.

Your rules should not be presented as being the ten commandments. Lets put them into a never ending vote.  Not only the old guard, but also every newcomer (proved to be an individual and not an alternative account or a bot) should be able to judge and vote your rules, and also change their vote whenever they wish. 

You are not creating a welcoming enviroment for the newcomers. By imposing your rules to them, you are creating a slavery enviroment for the newcomers.

kludzins

Activity: 274
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:37:36 AM

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/DASHBTC/V43yepYJ-Wow-What-a-Dash-bullish-divergence-spotted-on-1-day/

Seems like good times ahead  Cool Cool Cool
TonyRaut

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:58:29 AM

Lol, there are dozens of newbies (altaccounts) joined the topic and kept spreading FUDs on DASH project.
Please  be smart to not be affected by those bad fudsters.

Investors who correctly analyze the asset will not make a conclusion about buying it based on the messages of new users on the forum

togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:44:14 AM

"PrivateSend Enhancement: Up default round count to 4 and allow user to mix up to 16 rounds"
https://github.com/dashpay/dash/pull/2128

This is cool! What is the math on how much the rounds affect anonymity?

solowhizkid

Activity: 494
Merit: 252

Warning: ICEBreaker on this Forum is a troll!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:48:45 AM

Dash (DASH) Crypto-Adoption in Venezuela Rockets Away: 1# Place

https://ethereumworldnews.com/dash-dash-crypto-adoption-in-venezuela-rockets-away-1-place/

#dash_force

Marco Canelon Dash trip & Alejandro Echeverria Dash Help / Español CRIPTO LATINFEST Colômbia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ObjvCUVq9U

#dash_force
Richard.D.James

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:01:15 PM

You want to stake the whole day but you don´t wanna let your PC run around the Clock?

Then you shall give https://pool.stakinglab.io/#home a try Wink A POS and Masternode Pool where Coins come together to max out the gain.
You´ll save energy and the costs of it.No need 4 running a PC all day long,but you´ll stake 24/7 and you can also take part in the Masternodes,which always provide some awesome special benifits,without spending 1000´s of $ Dollars.

You have to pay low taxes ONLY on your accumulated Coins.

These Coins are supported yet:

AeriumX,Alqo,APR Coin,Arion,Blocknode,Bitcoin Green,Buzz,Cheese,ColossusXT,Condensate Rain,Condominium,Deviant Coin,Diverse,Ember,Everest,Force,Ignition Coin,Impleum,Interstellar Hold,Monkey Project,Motile,MTI,Mutual Coin,Dravite Coin,Nodium,OPC Coin,OPCX,Peony,Phore,Rampant,Rover Coin,SCRIV,SmartCash,Solaris,Steep,Tokugawa,Varius,XGOX,XGOX Dark,Zest...and Parley is coming up soon.

Please take care and get informed on: https://masternodes.online/

and if you had done that ...take a look at the Lab ^^

https://pool.stakinglab.io/ref/977e7a055a

Better staking together Cheesy ...and mate,sorry for the affliate inside-you got no disadvantage of it but you are welcome to kick it out if you want  Roll Eyes
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:05:20 PM

Lol, there are dozens of newbies (altaccounts) joined the topic and kept spreading FUDs on DASH project.
Please  be smart to not be affected by those bad fudsters.

Probably because they looked into the Dash instamine scam and the lying decieving development team and promoters for this shitcoin. So yeah, fuck off with your promotion of scam projects like Dash you ignorant piece of shit.
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

4 Barriers to Mass Adoption That Will Weed Out the Crypto Weak

Mass adoption is the major goal of just about every cryptocurrency, and since right now we’re far from it, there are hundreds of different coins all vying for eventual dominance. However, a few key barriers to entry into the mass commercial market will likely sink the hopes and dreams of most projects. Here’s a few to look out for.

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:35:03 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 04:50:25 PM by qwizzie

Some of these trolls like DrkLvr_ (who by the way has has been trolling Dash since october 2015) are just beyond pathetic at this point. Not only do they keep repeating themself
like clockwork with their almost ancient and out of date FUD arguments, they also still do not realise they are totally and utterly wasting their time and energy with their posts
and are having zero impact on this community.

Whenever you see someone like DrkLvr_ post on this forum just remember : this is a not all too bright person full of hate towards Dash, who has gone full troll on Dash ages ago.

Never ever go full troll !!
It will mess you up inside !!

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:48:32 PM

Interesting that most of the Dash volume is traded on exchange ZB.COM (56,9%), while on ZB.COM itself Dash is currently the most traded cryptocurrency (43,4%) :

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dash/#markets

Edit : according to coinranker.net the Dash volume traded on ZB.COM is even higher  (63,99%)  --> https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/dash

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/zb-com/

This could be a prelude to a Dash specific pump, originating from ZB.COM .. or it could be a sign that Dash is gathering strength in China through this offshore platform
(https://www.forexbrokerz.com/brokers/zb.com-review)

We also seem to have an uptick in transactions : http://178.254.23.111/~pub/Dash/Dash_Info.html (Block/Trx Info)

Please keep these giant, graphic-heavy price update/speculation and network play-by-play posts a Dash Speculation thread in the Speculation sub, where they are appropriate.

The rules prohibit posting price speculation in ANN threads, as well as consecutive posts.  Please stop flouting these rules, as I have already requested many times and even demanded in a Meta thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2987727.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:18:03 AM

It would be interesting if anyone had any updates from DASH Labs and Evan Duffield?  I'm curious to know what they are working on?  I think it would be good for DASH investors too.

Last post I saw was the August 2017 one which was an interesting read as Evan just as he arrived and got settled in Hong Kong.

also - "ice to see you" icebreaker.  Don't have much on your plate again today, back trolling your crypto's main competitor?

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:23:26 AM

Some people are demonstrating through their posts that they are living outside the realm of reality when they show a belief
that certain rules should not apply to them, when those rules most certainly do apply to them.

Simple fact is when someone has gone full troll there is no going back, their reputation will get tarnished and people will always
remember them for who they really are.

It's true, the Dash Mod Basilpop (Macrochip here) amply demonstrated through his posts he believes the rules of the Dash sub (old and new rules BTW) don't apply to him.

People will always remember Basilpop for what he really is because of this:
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/basilpop-the-dash-subreddit-moderator-does-not-have-the-temperament-to-moderate-that-community.37653/
and this:
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/basilpop-the-dash-subreddit-moderator-does-not-have-the-temperament-to-be-a-moderator-part-2.37699/

There is no going back for Basilpop; his reputation is too tarnished by the 100s of Bastard Moderator From Hell posts he made over the last three years.

No more demo?

Resurrection now!

You are treating demo differently than Basilpop, who has posted 100 times more "full troll" posts than demo WHILE WEARING A DASH MOD HAT AND BEING PAID $300/MONTH BY THE TREASURY.

And demo isn't the only exception to your unenforceable "everybody starts at 0" policy.  It's too bad you simply lack the power to do what you said you were going to do and are impotent to enforce the amnesty policy, which IMO was actually a good idea if you could have pulled it off.

It's funny how Tao's pretense of "everybody starts at zero" failed to last more than 24 hours before collapsing under the weight of being contradicted by the actual reality of 'everybody starts at zero, except for irredeemable trolls, unless that irredeemaable troll is a Dash mod named Basilpop.'

So much furious backpedaling by Tao I'm surprised the chain didn't come off his bicycle!  Grin Grin Grin

Tao was ostensibly given power by MNO vote to drain the Dash forum swamps by enforcing the rules equally across the board and with no exceptions because Basilpop's Toxic Mod Exceptionalism was the root cause of the subreddit problem.

Now we see the Global Amnesty was just a farce, cynical maneuvering intended only to produce a plausible reason to avoid the fact Basilpop cannot be removed as a Mod no matter what he did to demonstrate he has gone full troll for several years, thereby tarnishing Dash's reputation to such an extreme degree that the Dash project and coin are actually actively hated and vehemently despised in r/CC and the wider world of crypto.

Basilpop cucked you Tao, and even worse he cucked you in your own community while you were just trying to do your job.  Now do you understand why he has to go, even if that means making a new Dash subreddit where he lacks Brutal Dictator For Life privileges?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Pages: « 1 ... 6547 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 6557 6558 6559 6560 6561 6562 6563 6564 6565 6566 6567 6568 6569 6570 6571 6572 6573 6574 6575 6576 6577 6578 6579 6580 6581 6582 6583 6584 6585 6586 6587 6588 6589 6590 6591 6592 6593 6594 6595 6596 [6597] 6598 6599 6600 6601 6602 6603 6604 6605 6606 6607 6608 6609 6610 6611 6612 6613 6614 6615 6616 6617 6618 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 6625 6626 6627 6628 6629 6630 6631 6632 6633 6634 6635 6636 6637 6638 6639 6640 6641 6642 6643 6644 6645 6646 6647 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: