Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:31:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 [2217] 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722681 times)
raganius

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:02:41 AM

And you all still waste time and thread with him...

Shocked
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:08:43 AM

The source of all that anger is linked to the 80% fall in price of Vert

I didn't know that about Vert. I've got a couple of hundred vert sitting somewhere - on Cryptsy I think.

That was my insurance policy against Vert becoming THE number 2 crypto in the world which everybody was saying it was going to be a few months ago.

So does this mean I don't need my insurance any more ? Is even the great Vert going the way of the dodo ?

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:13:20 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 01:29:37 AM by coins101

On the other hand, keeping them separate (the anonymity layer and the blockchain layer) has some huge advantages. In particular, as we've already seen, it allows the blockchain layer to retain legacy compliance and compatibility with commercial APIs while at the same time liberating the anonymity layer so it has the capacity to evolve rapidly in response to real world use. We've already seen this happening - we've seen how much flexibility there is having the functional layers decoupled.  If you weld them both together, your "stuck". You can't evolve the properties in one without being ball and chained by legacy interfaces in the other.

I've had this itch for a few weeks now.

There must be a way to separate the MNs income from their owners control of their MNs that generate that income, so that you would create bearer bond type payments into a REIT type structure, so that you could IPO MN income?

If there is so much potential that could be derived from MNs, giving them extra income, this would make a great investment stock. Perhaps a PE of 10 to 15.

Just can't quite figure out how to separate control of the network infrastructure from the MN income to prevent problems with removing decentralisation.

Anonymous corporation stock might be the only way.

edit

maybe its a simple as using cold storage and multi-sig
badman74

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:54:20 AM

On the other hand, keeping them separate (the anonymity layer and the blockchain layer) has some huge advantages. In particular, as we've already seen, it allows the blockchain layer to retain legacy compliance and compatibility with commercial APIs while at the same time liberating the anonymity layer so it has the capacity to evolve rapidly in response to real world use. We've already seen this happening - we've seen how much flexibility there is having the functional layers decoupled.  If you weld them both together, your "stuck". You can't evolve the properties in one without being ball and chained by legacy interfaces in the other.

There must be a way to separate the MNs income from their owners control of their MNs that generate that income, so that you would create bearer bond type payments into a REIT type structure, so that you could IPO MN income?

If there is so much potential that could be derived from MNs, giving them extra income, this would make a great investment stock. Perhaps a PE of 10 to 15.

Just can't quite figure out how to separate control of the network infrastructure from the MN income to prevent problems with removing decentralisation.

edit

i would like to be able to have payments diverted to a different address than the masternode
kinda scared i will break the MN trying to get income out of it
eltito

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:59:50 AM

Please repost ! (as long as it takes) ….>>

Are you serious?  Did you even stop and think about what you were doing before you made this post?  A picture of a terrorist with a gun?  Really?  Do you think this is funny?  You ass wipes have been threatening people and now you post this shit?   I have buddies that died on foreign soil fighting scumbag terrorists like this guy.  You make me sick.  

First a cop now a terrorist.  Well we finally see what the Darkcoin community is all about.  Your true colors are in full display.

I'm going to mine on the non-compliant pools and feel good about not letting you extortionists steal 20% of my mining proceeds.  Then I'm going to sell it and use the proceeds to buy cryptonote coins that offer anonymity without this bullshit masternode network that taxes the poor and gives to the rich.

Some guy posted some pages back about making 1 btc a week running his masternodes.  How many miners even get a fraction of 1 btc a week mining darkcoin?  Yet these same miners are now being forced to give up 20% of what they mine so some guy with 50,000 DRK can make a btc a week while they likely don't even break even.  This entire masternode tax is nothing more than a scheme that allows the rich to get richer while the miners get screwed.  And don't give me that argument about the price increasing and it will help the miners.  Guys are making btc running masternodes and the price of Darkcoin keeps going down.  What a joke.  

I would have left this thread alone but when some jackass posts a picture of a terrorist  with the words "Do it now or we have to come over there" there is no way I'm going to just sit back.  I saw the rubble of the Twin Towers in Manhattan a month after they came over here.  

Anyone wanting to boycott the 20% tax taken from the poor and given to the rich please use the following pools listed below.

Last EDIT: July 12th

These are the major pools that pay 20% more DRK

nicehash.com
ghash.io
x11.ltc1btc.com
darkcoin.cryptocurrency.tw
dark.hashrate.eu
dark.v2.dedicatedpool.com

terrorist ?
really, are you that remote from the real world ?
WTF is wrong with you,
buy an airplane ticket one day and see what else is out there there than "your sick mind " !!!!

Not a terrorist lol.  However, he does have a point and this image is easily misinterpreted.

Here's what I want: the same product, with the image on the right changed to Barney Fife, looking as tough as Barney Fife can look (preferably right into the camera) with a Darkcoin coin for his badge.  Who can make it happen?
thunderdrum

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:09:33 AM

I thought about running some masternodes. 

You see, we are starting to rub off on you.

That's how some people started here. First they were trolls, then they were sceptical, then they were miners, then they were members of the community, then they were helpers.....and then they were holding a bag of eCash.

You'll wake up one morning with a Darkcoin addiction and a DRK tattoo on your girlfriends ass.

+1
 Cheesy Maybe i would pay the tattoo for his girlfriend if he can't afford it. OFC, in DRK~  Grin

This is the best project in crypto----DarkCoin. Time will tell and don't blame you miss it.
FAQ
Ozziecoin

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 02:20:23 AM

The source of all that anger is linked to the 80% fall in price of Vert

I didn't know that about Vert. I've got a couple of hundred vert sitting somewhere - on Cryptsy I think.

That was my insurance policy against Vert becoming THE number 2 crypto in the world which everybody was saying it was going to be a few months ago.

So does this mean I don't need my insurance any more ? Is even the great Vert going the way of the dodo ?

Vtc abandoned anonymity via Zerocash then tried to use stealth addresses. I didn't see a future in that tech.

Non-technical coin. Use OZC to intro coins to everyday aussies: http://ozziecoin.com
chaeplin

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:25:15 AM

edit

i would like to be able to have payments diverted to a different address than the masternode
kinda scared i will break the MN trying to get income out of it

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/masternode-operators-faqs-needed.1695/#post-11562

Use coin control

Code:
It's a feature in the QT wallet enabled by going into the options menu.

So say you have a MN that was selected only once. You would see the single input of 1000 for the MN, and another input with only 1.

With coin control, you can select only the 1 and send it to a new address not affecting the MN 1000 at all.
thenorb

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

TheNorb.com

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 02:49:33 AM

AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS
STRATUM SERVER
24/7 MONITORING
DDOS PROTECTION
Current Coins: NUTCOIN - DARKCOIN
PPLNS PAYOUT SYSTEM

Pool Fee: 1%
Giveaway Fee: 0.5%

Minimum payout for Darkcoin: 0.1 DRK
Minimum payout for Nutcoin: 70 NUT

WEEKLY RANDOM GIVEAWAY TO ACTIVE MINERS ON THE POOL FROM THE GIVEAWAY FEE!!

NEXT GIVEAWAY IS IN 3 DAYS JOIN NOW FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!!!

Payments are made directly to the miner, blocks are checked and payments are processed every 20 seconds. Once you signup on TheNorb.com you will have access to mine any coins on our site and you mine directly from your wallet address.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:33:53 AM

Is the darksend code still a closed source?

yes, its still in development and once ready needs to be audited before getting released to the public.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:37:48 AM

By using one of these mining pools you are taking a stand against the unfair 20% tax on miners. 
I read that as...

I don't know how to create anything. So I will jump on the sand castles at the beach.

Why should anyone listen to a fucking loser like you? Piss off child.
Lols, it's a 20% tax now?

Pardon, I've had this loser on ignore for a long time...

Easy solution; don't mine it. Of course, you'd be an idiot for that, but if a person really is stupid enough to see it shojayxt's way, we don't want them mining our glorious coin anyway. Kinda like weak hands int he market... We don't want miners who have no idea how mining works... Anyone with a warehouse full of rigs is smart enough to know reality. One or two dumbasses trying to CPU mine on their mobile semprons won't really hurt us when they decide to stop mining because of "the tax." Lols.

shojayxt is a sad, stupid little man... He's made such an amazing ass of himself he knows his only recourse is to keep on track, it's too late to admit he's wrong. Just dump the username and come back as someone else.

I'm almost tempted to take the window licker off ignore because it's turned into a bit of a comedy show...

I have a warehouse full of rigs... I'm back to mining DRK now I've got myself enough TAC... I gave xpool a crack, the DRK Multipool, but there's just not enough profitable x11 coins to make it worthwhile...

Currently earning 15-20 DRK a day with my farm and loving life... Praying Evan takes as long as he damn well needs because I know we are not going to see this low diff again post RC4...

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
camosoul

Activity: 560

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 03:46:04 AM

Please repost ! (as long as it takes) ….>>

Are you serious?  Did you even stop and think about what you were doing before you made this post?  A picture of a terrorist with a gun?  Really?  Do you think this is funny?  You ass wipes have been threatening people and now you post this shit?   I have buddies that died on foreign soil fighting scumbag terrorists like this guy.  You make me sick.  

First a cop now a terrorist.  Well we finally see what the Darkcoin community is all about.  Your true colors are in full display.

I'm going to mine on the non-compliant pools and feel good about not letting you extortionists steal 20% of my mining proceeds.  Then I'm going to sell it and use the proceeds to buy cryptonote coins that offer anonymity without this bullshit masternode network that taxes the poor and gives to the rich.

Some guy posted some pages back about making 1 btc a week running his masternodes.  How many miners even get a fraction of 1 btc a week mining darkcoin?  Yet these same miners are now being forced to give up 20% of what they mine so some guy with 50,000 DRK can make a btc a week while they likely don't even break even.  This entire masternode tax is nothing more than a scheme that allows the rich to get richer while the miners get screwed.  And don't give me that argument about the price increasing and it will help the miners.  Guys are making btc running masternodes and the price of Darkcoin keeps going down.  What a joke.  

I would have left this thread alone but when some jackass posts a picture of a terrorist  with the words "Do it now or we have to come over there" there is no way I'm going to just sit back.  I saw the rubble of the Twin Towers in Manhattan a month after they came over here.  

Anyone wanting to boycott the 20% tax taken from the poor and given to the rich please use the following pools listed below.

Last EDIT: July 12th

These are the major pools that pay 20% more DRK

nicehash.com
ghash.io
x11.ltc1btc.com
darkcoin.cryptocurrency.tw
dark.hashrate.eu
dark.v2.dedicatedpool.com
terrorist ?
really, are you that remote from the real world ?
WTF is wrong with you,
buy an airplane ticket one day and see what else is out there there than "your sick mind " !!!!
Not a terrorist lol.  However, he does have a point and this image is easily misinterpreted.

Here's what I want: the same product, with the image on the right changed to Barney Fife, looking as tough as Barney Fife can look (preferably right into the camera) with a Darkcoin coin for his badge.  Who can make it happen?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Th2StgEVxU nah...

If it's brown, it might blow you up. Throw away all your essential human rights, quick!

If I don't get rid of my tan, I might be named a terrorist too. Oh, wait, I think the Bill of Rights was a good idea, so I'm already an extremist domestic terrorist...

No, wait, I can make that even more concise; I think, therefore I am considered an extremist domestic terrorist.

Too bad Don Knotts died...

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 03:52:30 AM

Earn your own DRK coins by mining at the multipool. Not only that, you can earn DRK using your old ASIC hardware on SHA256 and SCRYPT coins!

DarkCoin by xpool - DRK Multipool

PROP reward system
DRK Payouts
Scrypt & SHA256 & X11 Algo's
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
0% Fees while in BETA
To mine:

How does it work?

xpool offers 3 different sets of coins to mine. SHA256, Scrypt and X11. Each algorithm runs on a shift. Currently there is no set interval as there needs to be enough found and confirmed blocks to make trading worthwhile on the exchanges. We don't want to finish a shift only to find out, the exchanges are going to eat up the payout in fees or limit the withdraw with a large minimum. The confirmed coins are traded throughout the duration of the shift automatically to maximize the profits from exchanging them into DRK. Once enough confirmed blocked are accumulated, the shift is moved into "Trading" status while all the exchanged coins are calculated into DRK and then queued for payment. Once all the coins are confirmed as successfully traded and exchanged, the DRK payments are sent.

As the pool picks up more hashing speed and sufficient DRK can be picked up from the exchanges, the shifts will be set to a schedule and payouts more frequent and less worry about the exchanges. This is a growing phase so the more hash support the better.
If a DRK block is found, there's no exchanging or loss of fees as it can simply be moved into the X11 payout queue.

The advantage of the pool is that you can utilize your older ASIC equipment to earn you the more desired DarkCoin.
Cheers and Happy Hashing!

Donations welcome!
!

30.4431 DRK just sent out to X11 miners for the recent shift.

Thanks and enjoy!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
raze182

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

A légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal.

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:58:39 AM

Here's what I want: the same product, with the image on the right changed to Barney Fife, looking as tough as Barney Fife can look (preferably right into the camera) with a Darkcoin coin for his badge.  Who can make it happen?

Xtrdw361DvoyDhxL5XoeAvTxTPvM4dXuLW
Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:05:50 AM

Earn your own DRK coins by mining at the multipool. Not only that, you can earn DRK using your old ASIC hardware on SHA256 and SCRYPT coins!

DarkCoin by xpool - DRK Multipool

PROP reward system
DRK Payouts
Scrypt & SHA256 & X11 Algo's
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
0% Fees while in BETA
To mine:

How does it work?

xpool offers 3 different sets of coins to mine. SHA256, Scrypt and X11. Each algorithm runs on a shift. Currently there is no set interval as there needs to be enough found and confirmed blocks to make trading worthwhile on the exchanges. We don't want to finish a shift only to find out, the exchanges are going to eat up the payout in fees or limit the withdraw with a large minimum. The confirmed coins are traded throughout the duration of the shift automatically to maximize the profits from exchanging them into DRK. Once enough confirmed blocked are accumulated, the shift is moved into "Trading" status while all the exchanged coins are calculated into DRK and then queued for payment. Once all the coins are confirmed as successfully traded and exchanged, the DRK payments are sent.

As the pool picks up more hashing speed and sufficient DRK can be picked up from the exchanges, the shifts will be set to a schedule and payouts more frequent and less worry about the exchanges. This is a growing phase so the more hash support the better.
If a DRK block is found, there's no exchanging or loss of fees as it can simply be moved into the X11 payout queue.

The advantage of the pool is that you can utilize your older ASIC equipment to earn you the more desired DarkCoin.
Cheers and Happy Hashing!

Donations welcome!
!

30.4431 DRK just sent out to X11 miners for the recent shift.

Thanks and enjoy!

Great, you have a massive haul after I leave...

newb4now

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:11:57 AM

How is the dev team going to respond if some of these pools decide to never update?  I think some of them are choosing to not pay masternodes on purpose
camosoul

Activity: 560

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 04:12:45 AM

How is the dev team going to respond if some of these pools decide to never update?  I think some of them are choosing to not pay masternodes on purpose
Orphan all their blocks. Has been the plan all month...

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
atavacron

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:15:34 AM

WOW raze182!!!  That's great work!

Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:28:54 AM

Orphan all their blocks. Has been the plan all month...

eltito

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:41:58 AM

Perfect!  Haha.
Pages: « 1 ... 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 [2217] 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: