Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:47:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 429 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain  (Read 879144 times)
mikeyfinn

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:56:08 PM

Lol. I would absolutely try it at 10 HUC, even with a general and 0 hunters, at least to see how that went. Worst case would be a loss of 10 HUC. Certainly a worthy risk, especially as I am learning the behavior of those freaking BGB bots!

Bitcoin: 1KZr3AvQ3m8NWEGbBPzFMFXbzHxpCbkbv4
Huntercoin: HQWSihm1WPJfjdPbeLfdVc6nsqrnJW5fYR
Sync: Si1MjELBXaffuNgEN4Zd3PkM9qzu9pq5k5

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:54:07 PM

Hey all,

I haven't posted in a while. I had to stop playing cause the game wasn't anywhere near as fun as on the first week. Plus with slow movement who has time to watch your teams maneuver or wait? You leave for a few minutes and teams just die. A couple of comments though about the project.

1. Why not make the cost of the team be a fixed cost to an outside source, say $1 usd? That way it always cost $1 to play whether that be 25 hucs, 100 hucs, or .5 hucs.  This can be accomplished by a datafeed, maybe similar to what countsports uses to make decentralized bets.

2. Regarding bots. I said this at the beginning, so I'll repeat; the only way to make this "fair" to people again is to give them the controls that the bots have. Let the users program multiple actions and logic into the client for their team. I don't have time and will not spend my time maneuvering a team to even just walk to the center. I want to be able to program multiple actions into my guys. If the user perceives the game as giving an unfair advantage to bots then the only recourse of action that the user has is to not play. This is what I have done and I'm sure others have as well. I'm not trying to be negative just stating why I will not play this game. With bots it literally wastes my time. The response to this at the beginning was learn how to program and make your own bot, my response, I have better things to do with my time..bye.

3. I know that the community is trying to fight back against the bot armies, however if you remove the 3 man team and replace with only 1 general you will kill this game. It will cease to be anything even remotely fun. or if you go this route then exponentially increase the number of hearts. (at the beginning I had teams with like 20+ guys. It was hella fun and I even killed snail and stole the crown for a few min.) Level the playing field. Give the power back to the actual people. Allow us players to program multiple actions and logic into our teams. We can't fight back without this. And most will stay away from a game that gives advantage to bot and not human.

4. Expiring teams is a good idea. Your initial fee is only good for x hours of game play. Make it better by allowing you to add that extra huc so your team can last for another x hours.

Hope this provides a new point of view. Will be watching.
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:15:57 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 06:10:57 PM by snailbrain

Hey all,

I haven't posted in a while. I had to stop playing cause the game wasn't anywhere near as fun as on the first week. Plus with slow movement who has time to watch your teams maneuver or wait? You leave for a few minutes and teams just die. A couple of comments though about the project.

1. Why not make the cost of the team be a fixed cost to an outside source, say $1 usd? That way it always cost $1 to play whether that be 25 hucs, 100 hucs, or .5 hucs.  This can be accomplished by a datafeed, maybe similar to what countsports uses to make decentralized bets.

2. Regarding bots. I said this at the beginning, so I'll repeat; the only way to make this "fair" to people again is to give them the controls that the bots have. Let the users program multiple actions and logic into the client for their team. I don't have time and will not spend my time maneuvering a team to even just walk to the center. I want to be able to program multiple actions into my guys. If the user perceives the game as giving an unfair advantage to bots then the only recourse of action that the user has is to not play. This is what I have done and I'm sure others have as well. I'm not trying to be negative just stating why I will not play this game. With bots it literally wastes my time. The response to this at the beginning was learn how to program and make your own bot, my response, I have better things to do with my time..bye.

3. I know that the community is trying to fight back against the bot armies, however if you remove the 3 man team and replace with only 1 general you will kill this game. It will cease to be anything even remotely fun. or if you go this route then exponentially increase the number of hearts. (at the beginning I had teams with like 20+ guys. It was hella fun and I even killed snail and stole the crown for a few min.) Level the playing field. Give the power back to the actual people. Allow us players to program multiple actions and logic into our teams. We can't fight back without this. And most will stay away from a game that gives advantage to bot and not human.

4. Expiring teams is a good idea. Your initial fee is only good for x hours of game play. Make it better by allowing you to add that extra huc so your team can last for another x hours.

Hope this provides a new point of view. Will be watching.

Thanks for your reply Johnny Smiley I know you have been a supporter of Huntercoin Smiley

1. probably it's possible, but at this stage it's too much to ask and needs more thought... also, personally I think we should be moving away from fiat - even though 99% of people that is in cryptos is in it for the fiat. Cheesy

2. Things like this can be made around the client/daemon by the community. If people want this, they need to "put up". How can we be expected to do all this and everything else in a couple of months when there are more important things to work on (especially for free). The amount of work/time/$$ put into the project thus far is "a lot"... BUT, saying that.. Mithril Man's client will do this eventually.. and eventually so will the mobile/browser client we are working on... it's all planned and we know Smiley  AutoDestruct will also simplify lots of it.

3. I think you haven't thought about that response properly, can you explain in detail why it would kill it? (i'm curious). also, we will not increase the number of hearts, there will just be more to collect due to a reduction in the amount of hunters on the map.
Everyone will still only have 1 general for a team, so how will it give others an advantage?? Waht it does, is gives people who create 1000 Generals a disadvantage, because, if you reread - someone who creates 1k Teams, can leave the generals at the base, send 2k Hunters out, then, when they are all dead, they can destruct their generals to recycle the coin then create another 960 Teams.
EDIT: Thus - if we increase the cost to 10 HUCs (maybe even 20 or 50...), recycling like this will be a MUCH bigger problem if you don't start with only 1 general. Hearts are already like gold dust and are rarer than coins. collecting them will be "good".
Please expand on this instead of "having 1 general will kill the game."
Also note.. there may be an alternative to this anyway, still discussing the possibilities.
you had 20 hunters in a team because there were less people on the map and more hearts to collect. The amount of hearts remains unchanged.

4. Thanks. Yes that's possible (top up to live longer), but probably a lot of work for now and adds more complications (where does the coin go, does the general become more valuable, then they can recycle? or if miners get it, then miners can be immortal?. maybe some special name_update could top it up... it is something to think about though, good idea Smiley

JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:22:19 PM

"3. I think you haven't thought about that response properly, can you explain in detail why it would kill it? (i'm curious). also, we will not increase the number of hearts, there will just be more to collect due to a reduction in the amount of hunters on the map.
Everyone will still only have 1 general for a team, so how will it give others an advantage?? Waht it does, is gives people who creating 1000 Generals a disadvantage, because, if you reread - smoeone who creates 1k Teams, can leave the generals at the base, send 2k Hunters out, then, when they are all dead, they can destruct their generals to recycle the coin then create another 960 Teams.
Please expand on this instead of "having 1 general will kill the game."
Also note.. there may be an alternative to this anyway, still discussing the possibilities.
and, you had 20 hunters in a team because there were less people on the map and more hearts the collect. The amount of hearts remains unchanged."

Ok Ill agree I haven't thought that point out properly. But from what I remember of playing at the beginning, it was really really easy to get alot of hearts and build a large team (speed of game and lack of players). By day three the hearts were pretty hard to get and my teams started shrinking. Then by the 2nd week tactics had to change because of large number of players scooping up all the hearts. The new tactic was just create more teams as getting hearts was next to impossible. So my logic of this action "killing" the game goes something like this.

Even if everyone is limited to 1 general, then logically it doesn't seem to follow that there will be more opportunities to collect hearts. I see a more likely scenario being that hearts will still be to scarce due to large amount of players. Now new players will have 1 general. They will either get frustrated trying to do anything cause they will just die to fast and stop playing or the user will create lots of generals thus still over populate game and fix nothing and at the same time make the game less fun cause it is now harder to do anything.

Since the hearts stay roughly in the same area generals will wait and battle for the heart. The player that gets the heart will most likely be the target and get killed by the other waiting generals. This new team member will almost never get a chance to make it from the spawn area. Thus making a scenario where no one can really use the hearts to build a team due to their scarcity and the fact the general has to collect it thus making the team vulnerable to begin with.

If there were lots and lots of hearts then this might not happen.

But really if the problem is that bot or people make lots of teams and leave the general in the base for protection and can just destruct when down to one general thus recycling coins and repeat then just make it so that it is easier to kill those generals. If I could program a guy to move to the space that the general is holed up in, then destruct automatically once near for the kill; we humans might have a chance. It would be like turning a guy into a missile. Just remove the advantage of hiding in the base.

HMMM, maybe the solution could be just to increase the size of the spawn area. Then no one can hole up in the base. No base = no where to hide; he he.

But I want to reiterate that I'm not trying to be negative. All of you guys have been kicking ass on this project for no money. So I'm not trying to criticize any failings in the game or lack of features that will most likely be implemented in the future.

Thanks
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 07:05:39 PM

I love idea that a team of HUC is pegged to a dollar amount... this my favorite idea so far.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:29:43 PM

Even if everyone is limited to 1 general, then logically it doesn't seem to follow that there will be more opportunities to collect hearts. I see a more likely scenario being that hearts will still be to scarce due to large amount of players.  

yep it's true partly what you say - but, if the cost of a general is increased, and also less hunters (2/3 less), it should logically mean that less players are on the map. Of course, if many more people start to play huntercoin the population may increase still further... or maybe the bot masters will just create more generals (but then there is more risk of disaster/death)... the cost of a hunter and expiry needs to be partly related to how many coins are generated or can be mined by a bot master a day/week removed some stuff there is some more "stuff" behind it.
p.s. It may be 20 yet (or more),
it will be implemented for hard fork soon.

Hearts spawn randomly over the entire map, not in specific areas.

But I want to reiterate that I'm not trying to be negative. All of you guys have been kicking ass on this project for no money. So I'm not trying to criticize any failings in the game or lack of features that will most likely be implemented in the future.

I know - it's all good.

(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 09:07:41 PM

Re: The general recycling problem. What if generals didn't drop coin when they die (when not carrying coins) the same way hunters don't? No more recycling problem. Maybe you could make it so that the hunters drop them instead.

snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:20:19 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 01:12:27 AM by snailbrain

Re: The general recycling problem. What if generals didn't drop coin when they die (when not carrying coins) the same way hunters don't? No more recycling problem. Maybe you could make it so that the hunters drop them instead.

good one..
keep the "ideas" coming

we was discussing this and something similar.. i.e. your team each has 1/3 of the  coins it cost to make.. but we decided against it.

If Generals didn't drop any coins, where would they go (i.e. the cost of creating the team)? lost (speeding up deflation)?
If they went to the miner, then miners could play for free..
they could just appear on the map somewhere I suppose - maybe even to the holder of the Crown Smiley

something to think about, but a change like this isn't going to happen with the upcoming patches. Also need to think about it a lot more.. every change with the mechanics opens a can of worms.

also note, even though i said the reason is to reduce recycling (sending out hunters for free), it's also to reduce people on map (together with increasing the cost),

(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 09:31:21 PM

good one..
keep the "ideas" coming

we was discussing this and something similar.. i.e. your team each has 1/3 of the  coins it cost to make.. but we decided against it.

If Generals didn't drop any coins, where would they go (i.e. the cost of creating the team)? lost (speeding up deflation)?
they could just appear on the map somewhere I suppose - maybe even to the holder of the Crown Smiley

something to think about, but a change like this isn't going to happen with the upcoming patches. Also need to think about it a lot more.. every change with the mechanics opens a can of worms.

Thank you snail. Like i said, maybe the hunters would drop instead. Well what if you got another hunter from getting a heart? Where do those coins come from? Maybe the hearts could be allocated coins to "hold" for the creation of a new hunter. What do you think? Certainly a game changer, imo.

<edit> Can I call you snail?  Smiley

snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:45:03 PM

good one..
keep the "ideas" coming

Thank you snail. Like i said, maybe the hunters would drop instead. Well what if you got another hunter from getting a heart? Where do those coins come from? Maybe the hearts could be allocated coins to "hold" for the creation of a new hunter. What do you think? Certainly a game changer, imo.

<edit> Can I call you snail?  Smiley

added a sentence to the last post.

there is no extra coins if you pickup a heart.. it just gives you 1 extra hunter.

call me anything

(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 10:00:38 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 11:56:23 PM by (oYo)

good one..
keep the "ideas" coming

also note, even though i said the reason is to stop recycling, it's also to reduce people on map (together with increasing the cost).

<edit> Can I call you snail?  Smiley

added a sentence to the last post.

there is no extra coins if you pickup a heart.. it just gives you 1 extra hunter.

call me anything

Yes, I know you don't get coins for picking up hearts. I was just saying it could be a solution to the problem of "Where does the coin come from that you'd have to give to the new hunter?" So it'd go something like this...

Make a new team... general has no coin value and the 2 hunters are worth .48HUC each.
Any new hunter you get should also be worth .48HUC, which would be held in escrow by the heart that created it. Make sense?

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:36:36 AM

snailbrain,

Exchanges:
https://poloniex.com/
http://www.btcqian.com/
http://www.ecoinfund.com/market=11
http://agx.io/

I think btcqian is not accessible. Same with ecoinfund.com

Now only 2 left. And basically trading only happens at one place (poloniex).
radi324

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Muniti creator

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 10:43:48 AM

I also really like that post earlier about how we can get on bittrex. I think we have everything they asked for, don't we?

Has anyone contacted Bittrex in order to list HUC? Their volume is decent, and they are pretty reliable, even though they list almost all the coins that emerge.

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us about your coin. We look for coins that have high community demand, innovations to cryto-coin technology, or a contribution to science or humanity. Given the demand for coin launches, we limit ourselves to only a handful a week. Launching is free and at our discretion. If you'd like to guarantee the launch of your coin and get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 1.0 BTC.

To help speed up the process of deploying your coin, we'd like the following information:
* Coin Name
* Coin trading symbol
* Launch Date (past or future)
* Github Link
* Exchanges you are currently on
* Official blockchain explorer
* What is your TxFee for a transaction
* What do you believe your min trade size should be
* A png image for your coin with a transparent background

We are mindful of scams, copyright violations, and offensive subjects and reserve the right to refuse any coin on our platform.

From Bittrex

If someone could kindly fill out that form, I will have HUC up on Bittrex by the weekend. Your call

[MUN] Muniti - Malta's National Cryptocurrency - http://www.muniticoin.com/

Bitcointalk thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=545886.0
mikeyfinn

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:16:18 PM

I also really like that post earlier about how we can get on bittrex. I think we have everything they asked for, don't we?

Has anyone contacted Bittrex in order to list HUC? Their volume is decent, and they are pretty reliable, even though they list almost all the coins that emerge.

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us about your coin. We look for coins that have high community demand, innovations to cryto-coin technology, or a contribution to science or humanity. Given the demand for coin launches, we limit ourselves to only a handful a week. Launching is free and at our discretion. If you'd like to guarantee the launch of your coin and get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 1.0 BTC.

To help speed up the process of deploying your coin, we'd like the following information:
* Coin Name
* Coin trading symbol
* Github Link
* Exchanges you are currently on

We are mindful of scams, copyright violations, and offensive subjects and reserve the right to refuse any coin on our platform.

From Bittrex

If someone could kindly fill out that form, I will have HUC up on Bittrex by the weekend. Your call

Here's what I can provide. I have nothing to do with the coin other than as a player in game and trader on exchanges.

* Coin Name HunterCoin
* Coin trading symbol HUC
* Github Link https://github.com/chronokings/huntercoin
* Exchanges you are currently on Poloniex

I see the blockexplorer, but it is not right, so I don't know if that's the right one, so i'm not linking it. It's in the OP. Anyone else fill in the rest of the blanks?

Bitcoin: 1KZr3AvQ3m8NWEGbBPzFMFXbzHxpCbkbv4
Huntercoin: HQWSihm1WPJfjdPbeLfdVc6nsqrnJW5fYR
Sync: Si1MjELBXaffuNgEN4Zd3PkM9qzu9pq5k5
onebutton

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:24:28 PM

good one..
keep the "ideas" coming

also note, even though i said the reason is to reduce recycling, it's also to reduce people on map (together with increasing the cost).

Should give more benefit to the miners Because only we can achievement the silver coin
Hope that developers can understand this truth
onebutton

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:25:59 PM

personally i will likely only return if the player fee is raised like 10x like you suggested
make teams actually valuable, so that people don't want to just blow them up the second they can grinch a couple of coins
why not just set a hard cap on the number of teams per wallet again? it would at least slow down the people running bots.
or maybe even a hard cap on the number of teams that can be controlled from any one IP address?

Thank you for your advice
You are a good man
I wish you good luck
 Wink
heze0619

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:34:39 PM

Everyone else will cost the same, so there is really no real disadvantage to you?
The whole point is to make the game more playable for people like you.

If the cost of a team was 1 BTC, it would still play - (just an example, I know most wouldn't be able to afford that).

10 HUCs is what? 10-30 cents? (am not looking Cheesy )

---

Anyway , this may go down even worse with you, after more thoughts and simulations (in our minds) - the fee will be (probably) as follows:

1 Team = 10 HUCs
1 Team = ONLY 1 General. You will not have any Hunters.

This is to prevent recycling.

As it stands - a user can create 1000 Teams, send out the 2000 Hunters to attack or do whatever.. when they are dead, they can just destruct the generals and recycle the coins (albeit with 4% loss).

The only way to gain extra hunters will be to collect hearts.
This method should reduce amount of players on the map by reducing the amount of hunters and increasing the value of General.. there should then be more hearts to collect on the map..

another issue is that, even with expiry of Generals (die of old age), players will be able to sort of recycle these by destructing them at the end of their life cycle. Probably it won't be "too bad", the main issue is being able to attack for free which should be solved by having just 1 general per team.
We'll think of/if any solutions to this - post any thoughts in the mean time.

So if I understand correctly, 10 HUC gets you only 1 general, no hunters, then you need that general to gather hearts to create hunters. i would at least try that and see how it goes.

As far as how much it translates to in USD, I still think of it with BTC @ $1000 and HUC @0.001. That would make 10 HUC roughly $10 USD!!! I know that's not the price now, but BTC is moving up and I am sure HUC will recover too. As that little guy, I have managed to bank a little more than 1700 ish. My goal WAS to get to 2k HUC, then sell that for 2 BTC!  Grin $2000 for PLAYING A GAME!!!! Mwahahahaha!!

Anyway, as I said, 10 seems reasonable to at least try and see how it works out.

And thanks for listening and answering and not just being like "pay it or gtfo, cheap bastard!" =)

it was hard work not to call you a twat tbh

joking Cheesy

there maybe another alternative to the proposal of 1 Hunter per team. still in discussions.
I will continue to pay close attention to, may try to buy.

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QeJER1pPNXu84bDAiYmbTZgsWKnctvMHjq
Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! | VwmevyW2yUPT8t2qybK3VY4uXjdNZb1FXQ
radi324

Activity: 196

Muniti creator

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 03:59:17 PM

There's a sort of copy of HUC out there called Motocoin:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=591724.0

It's premined, has a pretty low-standard website and has a block generation rate which is too quick for proper play. Yet, due to the small size of the blockchain (for now), it might be that they can eventually get on the charts sooner or later. Our own domob has shown interest in their thread, only to come off disappointed due to their lack of a proper source code up till a few days ago and lack of help from the developer. These are all things which HUC has and which it can use to its advantage to shunt off any copycoins. Before focusing on exchanges, big projects, and so on - as many have said, let's turn our attention on making HUC more user-friendly and reducing the size of that huge blockchain currently weighing HUC down. Snailbrain is working on it, so all that needs to be done is to wait and in the meantime prepare more ideas which can be implemented.

[MUN] Muniti - Malta's National Cryptocurrency - http://www.muniticoin.com/

Bitcointalk thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=545886.0
snailbrain (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:09:19 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2014, 05:38:06 PM by snailbrain

There's a sort of copy of HUC out there called Motocoin:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=591724.0

It's premined, has a pretty low-standard website and has a block generation rate which is too quick for proper play. Yet, due to the small size of the blockchain (for now), it might be that they can eventually get on the charts sooner or later. Our own domob has shown interest in their thread, only to come off disappointed due to their lack of a proper source code up till a few days ago and lack of help from the developer. These are all things which HUC has and which it can use to its advantage to shunt off any copycoins. Before focusing on exchanges, big projects, and so on - as many have said, let's turn our attention on making HUC more user-friendly and reducing the size of that huge blockchain currently weighing HUC down. Snailbrain is working on it, so all that needs to be done is to wait and in the meantime prepare more ideas which can be implemented.

I tried Motocoin.. mined 6 blocks.
It was fun and addictive - whether it can be hacked/cheated I don't know.

I don't think it can be classed as a copy though. The only resemblance really is that it's a game (maybe they got the game/crypto idea from huntercoin)
Not sure people will use it as a currency in years to come, but I think it is innovative nevertheless.

kulakowka

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:22:44 PM

something very slowly blocks are  Huh

Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 429 »
  Print  

Jump to: