Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:59:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Doge coin is bad  (Read 171439 times)
GurungBoi

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:16:41 PM

i do wish that Crypsty would let me short XD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yaboymarvo

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:23:11 PM

All i hear in here is a bunch of people mad because the coin they invested in is not doing as good as doge,and they are angry doge is even moving. Get over it,doge is here to stay and doesnt show any signs of stopping.Glad i held on my stockpile.
CouldBeWhat

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:40:37 PM

good good, they the butthurt flow through you. i'd tip you 10 doge to get you onto the moon, but i don't like you.
Jherek

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 03:44:18 PM

miles pls
Joe_Bauers

Activity: 802
Merit: 1003

GCVMMWH

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:01:31 PM

I said all this months ago.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=383535.msg4155868#msg4155868

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=383535.msg4156391#msg4156391

dogecoin is a premeditated and well thought out attack on Bitcoin and all coins by those hoping to destroy them. 
Since almost none of you see it, I believe it was a successful attack for phase 1.  Phase 2 was likely carried out with relative success over the past few days.

thousands of khs fraudsters conspiring to take down btc, such humor, much stupidity

thousands of hopeful entrepreneurs unknowingly helping a small group of conspirators attempt to trivialize and destroy BTC, such truth, much sad.

FXT.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:04:12 PM

95% of all your replies reinforce my position rock solid.. thanks for fighting my battle for me.

the vast majority of your comments here are such ridiculous nonsense (like Doge the coin)
that it would make me look bad if i addressed them.

Simply put most of you do not have the ability to read period .
You guys take up positions fighting what i said AFTER putting the words in mouth.

And the never ending attack on my credibility like i made a scam miner program is nonsense.. prove it by the way.. you can't.
Changing the subject and refusing to answer any question i pose and name calling sure shows me.. ya you got me ROFL

Your a bunch of little 12 year olds and i usually feel bad about picking on children but not when you attack me first
and run across the net screaming Doge.. STFU !

Your so called community as you guy calls it nothing more than pimple face brats flash mining a sad and pathetic unfunny clone coin.
When the money dries up when mining is no longer profitable all you little punks will scatter and as i have with numerous other coins
i will be around to remind you guys one by one what you said.. i have done it before and people sure don't like it ha ha
IFC TO THE DO MOON ring bell ?
Prob not because most of you just showed up here and think this is 4chan or something.
And i say your morons because you proved it !
For example i was told off when some brat on IRC said Litecoin is a scrypt rip off of just like Doge coin. Doge fans guess what ? Litecoin was the first to use Scrypt wow huh.
THAT is moronic crap you spout off and then think your smart and winning some kind of argument ?
Butthurt ? hmm watch Workaholics much kid ? try coming up with your own intelligent retorts kids and for the love of god stay in school please.

Your coin is dead and i will make sure of it and yeah i WOULD rather have brats playing violent video games that tarnishing the entire altcoin scene and Bitcoin
all the while undermining all the legitimate coin devs that have work so hard for soooo long to put a real viable alternative to Bitcoin on the table for 4chan brats to spit on.

Much 'tard.. VERY much ..

Mad ? You guys are the ones who are mad other wise you wouldn't be running here to mouth me off and insult me..
I have done nothing but try and discuss like an adult what i perceive to be a real threat to crypto and i know a ton of people agree with me 100%
after all i was discussing this stuff far before most of showed up.. problem is you guys try and gang up on people and attack them personally if they
criticize your current scam coin your flash mining and i will not be bullied and scared off as a matter of fact i will guarantee your Doge coin is doomed
Mark my words.. Screen cap this and book mark this topic Wink
And please stop coming here and getting mad and trolling on my topic and calling me a troll hypocrites..

I want new people to be aware this Doge coin is a scypt clone like 100's of others that offer nothing but a ponzi'esque style money making opportunity
AND in my opinion and damaging coin that undermines the only thing that gives it value.. BITCOIN
You make BTC look bad then your making the thing you use to cash out your Doge coins with.. get it ?
And spare me this, you use it as a currency crap ..none of you started using it for that.. you jumped on it to profit .

All you Doge cheerleaders that just showed up in the Altcoin scene *late are going to have to go back where you came from..
Your not taking over with your 4chan meme.jpg bully crap !

and that other Doge Fanboy please look up what "ad hominem" means..
Despite the aggressiveness and even if I don't agree with some of it myself, IMO you Doge followers should read this and understand the points he is trying to make. It's hard to read criticism, but do so. One is that by undermining BTC or having a Doge vs BTC stance, you are destroying your own value and taking millions of people around the world down with you, that aren't even part of the so called "Bitcoin community".

Edit: +1 to Joe_Bauers

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:17:46 PM

OP uses the word "crappy" twice in the first sentence, he's probably 12 and trolling but if he's not and wants people to read what he has to say, maybe write like you have some sense?
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:20:07 PM

95% of all your replies reinforce my position rock solid.. thanks for fighting my battle for me.

the vast majority of your comments here are such ridiculous nonsense (like Doge the coin)

You guys take up positions fighting what i said AFTER putting the words in mouth.

And the never ending attack on my credibility like i made a scam miner program is nonsense.. prove it by the way.. you can't.
Changing the subject and refusing to answer any question i pose and name calling sure shows me.. ya you got me ROFL

Your a bunch of little 12 year olds and i usually feel bad about picking on children but not when you attack me first

Your so called community as you guy calls it nothing more than pimple face brats flash mining a sad and pathetic unfunny clone coin.
When the money dries up when mining is no longer profitable all you little punks will scatter and as i have with numerous other coins
i will be around to remind you guys one by one what you said.. i have done it before and people sure don't like it ha ha
Prob not because most of you just showed up here and think this is 4chan or something.
For example i was told off when some brat on IRC said Litecoin is a scrypt rip off of just like Doge coin. Doge fans guess what ? Litecoin was the first to use Scrypt wow huh.
THAT is moronic crap you spout off and then think your smart and winning some kind of argument ?
Butthurt ? hmm watch Workaholics much kid ? try coming up with your own intelligent retorts kids and for the love of god stay in school please.

Your coin is dead and i will make sure of it and yeah i WOULD rather have brats playing violent video games that tarnishing the entire altcoin scene and Bitcoin
all the while undermining all the legitimate coin devs that have work so hard for soooo long to put a real viable alternative to Bitcoin on the table for 4chan brats to spit on.

Mad ? You guys are the ones who are mad other wise you wouldn't be running here to mouth me off and insult me..
I have done nothing but try and discuss like an adult what i perceive to be a real threat to crypto and i know a ton of people agree with me 100%
after all i was discussing this stuff far before most of showed up.. problem is you guys try and gang up on people and attack them personally if they
criticize your current scam coin your flash mining and i will not be bullied and scared off as a matter of fact i will guarantee your Doge coin is doomed
And please stop coming here and getting mad and trolling on my topic and calling me a troll hypocrites..

I want new people to be aware this Doge coin is a scypt clone like 100's of others that offer nothing but a ponzi'esque style money making opportunity
AND in my opinion and damaging coin that undermines the only thing that gives it value.. BITCOIN
You make BTC look bad then your making the thing you use to cash out your Doge coins with.. get it ?
And spare me this, you use it as a currency crap ..none of you started using it for that.. you jumped on it to profit .

All you Doge cheerleaders that just showed up in the Altcoin scene *late are going to have to go back where you came from..

Despite the aggressiveness and even if I don't agree with some of it myself, IMO you Doge followers should read this and understand the points he is trying to make. It's hard to read criticism, but do so. One is that by undermining BTC or having a Doge vs BTC stance, you are destroying your own value and taking millions of people around the world down with you, that aren't even part of the so called "Bitcoin community".

If Bitcoin is killed by Doge then Bitcoin, doesn't deserve to live. The sad part of it all is that the market has no feelings, neither should you.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
tbitt

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:28:20 PM

I also think that if one of the top 3 crypto currencies is coin like Doge it might scare people away from crypto currencies.
It's not very professional and does not rise confidence as crypto currencies should do.
No hate but this is my concern about this Doge thing.
Wipeout2097

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:28:47 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 04:40:00 PM by Wipeout2097

If Bitcoin is killed by Doge then Bitcoin, doesn't deserve to live. The sad part of it all is that the market has no feelings, neither should you.
This is perhaps one of the most foolish things I've read in a while.

If I want to hold value on a decentralized crypto, why should I ditch a serious well supported BTC? What does Doge offer which is better than BTC? Where can I buy a videocard, a perfume or a toy for my kid with Doge?

Edit: I'm starting to believe the view than some alt-coin shills are more than self-interested, either with an agenda or dangerous idiots. So, your focus is not taking a stand against abusive credit card or payment processor fees, centralized control, IMF interventions, etc... but against BTC itself, the invention that gave us some glimpse of freedom in the first place?

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Misuta

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:45:54 PM

Dear, [insult] and [insult],

Your [insult] [insult]coin is nothing but a [insult] [insult] of [insult]
with an [insult] and [insult].. which is just a [insult].
The dev / [insult] aka: [insult], could not even [insult] for his [insult] [insult]

i hope anyone supporting this coin gets [insult] !

Doge coin is a [insult] [insult] [insult] that is [insult].
When major news outlets online report on Bitcoin news and they start including news about Doge
[insult].. i can see clearly [insult] [insult].
Never mind the guys like me who have been at it for a while and [insult]..

The only reason it has gotten popular is because [insult]
decided [insult].. [insult] [insult] [insult] are the problem and i kinda wish [elitist remark].

The intelligence level of Doge supporters is at best.. [insult].
They are [insult] to realize that their support of Doge and [insult] are [insult] the very thing [insult].
Which is [insult] [insult] [insult] for a [elitist remark].. you [insult] by [insult]..
while [insult] while [insult] and worth less.. [ironic praise] lol

I just feel sorry for all the dev's out there that had gone to great lengths to create and support a [elitist remark].
The lime light is stolen from them at every turn because [insult] [insult] [insult] screeching Doge and Much [insult] [insult]..

[incoherent ramblings]..
after all you might as well if the [insult] [insult] [insult] exchanges are going to add the coin then ya go for it ..might as well make a few $$ with it.
BUT
You don't have to run around like a [insult] across the web screaming Doge every chance you get trying to lure new people into a [uneducated word dropping].

Never mind the long term implications of this [insult].. you [insult] are doing [elitist remark]
and i am going to make sure your [insult] [insult] [insult] goes nowhere by pointing to the new people how [insult] [insult] and [insult] Doge coin is.

My advice to new users is do a bit of research and find one of the other alternative crypto-currencies to get involved with
that offer something unique and have a [elitist remark] and [ignorant remark].. just look for them there are many.

Good post.
yaboymarvo

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:09:28 PM

If I want to hold value on a decentralized crypto, why should I ditch a serious well supported BTC? What does Doge offer which is better than BTC? Where can I buy a videocard, a perfume or a toy for my kid with Doge?

Edit: I'm starting to believe the view than some alt-coin shills are more than self-interested, either with an agenda or dangerous idiots. So, your focus is not taking a stand against abusive credit card or payment processor fees, centralized control, IMF interventions, etc... but against BTC itself, the invention that gave us some glimpse of freedom in the first place?
There are tons of online markets that take doge,some even let you buy a amazon gift card,so with that you can buy pretty much anything.
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:21:44 PM

I don't want a coin with a dog face to represent the Crypto industry. It needs to be a serious coin. These shibes rather see BTC not making it, for real.
apuestascoin

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Gambling bitcoin webmaster

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 05:23:17 PM

Really it´s funny see this troll post  Roll Eyes , but really confront between cryptocurrencies like hooligans of football teams.

If you don´t like DOGE don´t open post , talk about you like , you will live longer

DOGE Philosophy  wow  Grin

looni

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:35:30 PM

If you are interested in BTC from a political standpoint, as an alternative to fiat, why do you care about alt-coins making it look bad? Is the Tea Party driving people away from the Democrats?
Unless BTC can stand on its own merit, despite scam coins, how does it provide an alternative to the current economic system? If it is so fragile that a few thousand teenagers can overpower it, it doesn't seem to have the strength to be able to stand against the established system... Or do you believe that Doge is the established system trying to take down BTC?

As for where you can buy a toy, or many other things with Doge, why not have a look at the Doge Business Directory http://dogedir.com/ ?

It is also interesting to see the people saying that DogeCoins are dead, because there is an "endless supply", but this is then actually something new that DogeCoin brings to the SCRYPT scene. (ZetaCoin does the same for SHA-256) Yes, it isn't capped, but the inflation that will occur is starting at 5% and will steadily decrease until such time that it will not be noticeable. It will still have less inflation than BTC or LTC for some time after it reaches it's "soft cap" in 2015. This also helps to make it something other than a commodity, which any cryptocoin with limited supplies are, and as such probably a better alternative to fiat. (Just see how the gold standard fared in the last century...)

Lastly, the fact that DogeCoin has gotten a fleet of "crazy teenagers" spreading its "gospel" is what gives the coin a proper chance of success, instead of being something for just the technically minded people.
Do you think Facebook where the first of its kind? Google had an alternative that was used by techs way before, but it never took off. (I can't even remember its name despite having had an account there)
Similarly I believe the friendly, if a bit over-enthusiastic, community is the main asset of DogeCoin, and helps differentiate it in the sea of ever expanding altcoins.

EDIT: PS.
To Spoetnik, you say that the community of DogeCoin is only flashmining and bragging about how much money they have. That might be true of some on this board, but the same can be said for all coins, even BTC. But if you look at Reddit, or in the media coverage you so dislike, you will see that it also helped send the Jamaican Bobsleigh team, and an Indian Athlete, to the Olympics this year.
Wipeout2097

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:09:29 PM

If you are interested in BTC from a political standpoint, as an alternative to fiat, why do you care about alt-coins making it look bad? Is the Tea Party driving people away from the Democrats?
Unless BTC can stand on its own merit, despite scam coins, how does it provide an alternative to the current economic system? If it is so fragile that a few thousand teenagers can overpower it, it doesn't seem to have the strength to be able to stand against the established system... Or do you believe that Doge is the established system trying to take down BTC?

As for where you can buy a toy, or many other things with Doge, why not have a look at the Doge Business Directory http://dogedir.com/ ?

It is also interesting to see the people saying that DogeCoins are dead, because there is an "endless supply", but this is then actually something new that DogeCoin brings to the SCRYPT scene. (ZetaCoin does the same for SHA-256) Yes, it isn't capped, but the inflation that will occur is starting at 5% and will steadily decrease until such time that it will not be noticeable. It will still have less inflation than BTC or LTC for some time after it reaches it's "soft cap" in 2015. This also helps to make it something other than a commodity, which any cryptocoin with limited supplies are, and as such probably a better alternative to fiat. (Just see how the gold standard fared in the last century...)

Lastly, the fact that DogeCoin has gotten a fleet of "crazy teenagers" spreading its "gospel" is what gives the coin a proper chance of success, instead of being something for just the technically minded people.
Do you think Facebook where the first of its kind? Google had an alternative that was used by techs way before, but it never took off. (I can't even remember its name despite having had an account there)
Similarly I believe the friendly, if a bit over-enthusiastic, community is the main asset of DogeCoin, and helps differentiate it in the sea of ever expanding altcoins.

EDIT: PS.
To Spoetnik, you say that the community of DogeCoin is only flashmining and bragging about how much money they have. That might be true of some on this board, but the same can be said for all coins, even BTC. But if you look at Reddit, or in the media coverage you so dislike, you will see that it also helped send the Jamaican Bobsleigh team, and an Indian Athlete, to the Olympics this year.

When someone quotes my posts, I expect an answer to their content, not bringing side points and distractions.

First of all, I don't care about your politics and your Tea Party, I'm not a citizen of the United States.

Second, I looked into dogedir; after a LOL, I have to ask you to please not wasting my time and yours with insults to intelligence. Yes, perhaps Doge has a promising future, services wise. The future...

Third, nowhere I said I'm interested in BTC to get rid of fiat. I don't want to get rid of cash in hand. I was very explicit: centralization, payment processors, IMF.

I could go on and ask you where did I claimed "endless supply" and much more, but I rather stop wasting my time with this.  

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:14:57 PM

Hi OP !

What is your real agenda ?
You don't provided any valid and serious reason against DOGE.

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
looni

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:06:01 PM

When someone quotes my posts, I expect an answer to their content, not bringing side points and distractions.

First of all, I don't care about your politics and your Tea Party, I'm not a citizen of the United States.

Second, I looked into dogedir; after a LOL, I have to ask you to please not wasting my time and yours with insults to intelligence. Yes, perhaps Doge has a promising future, services wise. The future...

Third, nowhere I said I'm interested in BTC to get rid of fiat. I don't want to get rid of cash in hand. I was very explicit: centralization, payment processors, IMF.

I could go on and ask you where did I claimed "endless supply" and much more, but I rather stop wasting my time with this.  

My apologies, perhaps it was less clear than I had thought.
The first 2 paragraphs where directed as a reply to you, after which it was aimed more in the general direction of other arguments presented in the thread.

Nor did I ever mean to infer that you were American, nor that I have anything todo with the Tea Party movement, but simply tried to offer a simile.
A more generic simile would be to ask if people are turning away from political parties dues to the existence of loud, populist, fringe parties taking up much media coverage. To which I believe the answer is a clear no, and would expect similar results for BTC and DogeCoin, though depending on the motives for their interest.

Your listing of "abusive credit card or payment processor fees, centralized control, IMF interventions, etc..." sounded more like a general complaint of the current system, especially with the etc at the end of the sentence, than 3 concrete problems that BTC could solve. But I must admit that I do not see how crypto currency can do anything about IMF interventions without trying to compete directly with the established system.

As for the "LOL" for dogedir, I have to agree and apologize for posting it. I just recalled there being a business directory for DogeCoins,  and didn't do a proper check of it.
A much better resource would be http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1wthoq/where_can_you_actually_spend_dogecoins/ with http://shopdoge.com/ seeming to offer GPUs (but a very limited selection). Still a rather impressive listing for a coin that has only existed for 2 months.

I hope this clarified what I tried to convey in the previous post.
Wipeout2097

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:37:16 PM

My apologies, perhaps it was less clear than I had thought.
The first 2 paragraphs where directed as a reply to you, after which it was aimed more in the general direction of other arguments presented in the thread.

Nor did I ever mean to infer that you were American, nor that I have anything todo with the Tea Party movement, but simply tried to offer a simile.
A more generic simile would be to ask if people are turning away from political parties dues to the existence of loud, populist, fringe parties taking up much media coverage. To which I believe the answer is a clear no, and would expect similar results for BTC and DogeCoin, though depending on the motives for their interest.

Your listing of "abusive credit card or payment processor fees, centralized control, IMF interventions, etc..." sounded more like a general complaint of the current system, especially with the etc at the end of the sentence, than 3 concrete problems that BTC could solve. But I must admit that I do not see how crypto currency can do anything about IMF interventions without trying to compete directly with the established system.

As for the "LOL" for dogedir, I have to agree and apologize for posting it. I just recalled there being a business directory for DogeCoins,  and didn't do a proper check of it.
A much better resource would be http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1wthoq/where_can_you_actually_spend_dogecoins/ with http://shopdoge.com/ seeming to offer GPUs (but a very limited selection). Still a rather impressive listing for a coin that has only existed for 2 months.

I hope this clarified what I tried to convey in the previous post.
I see. Sorry for the tone of my post too.

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████

██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bramvnl

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:46:00 PM

if you not like dogecoin dont buy and mine it!!

but shut up! if you dont like dogecoin!

to the moon!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: