Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:49:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Doge coin is bad  (Read 171439 times)
Santi1972

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:13:53 AM

not  Cheesy

✪ Non nobis solum, sed omnibus! - Franko
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
foaman

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:17:01 AM

Dear, Doge Fanboys and cheerleaders,

Your crappy shitcoin is nothing but a crappy clone of any one of the 100's of other scrypt clones
with an icon as it's only unique feature and redeeming quality.. which is just a picture some guy found online and used.
The dev / douche aka: coin cloner, could not even be bothered to create a new meme.jpg for his Coingen coin lol

i hope anyone supporting this coin gets cleaned out and loses all their money bad !

Doge coin is a scammy crap clone coin that is damaging to Bitcoin and the entire Altcoin scene.
When major news outlets online report on Bitcoin news and they start including news about Doge
it make Bitcoin look bad.. i can see clearly people who are not even in crypto are disgusted by this crap scam coin.
Never mind the guys like me who have been at it for a while and watched many other shitcoins like this come and go..

The only reason it has gotten popular is because noobs that showed up late to the Altcoin game
decided they would FLASH MINE this coin.. greedy stupid noobs are the problem and i kinda wish Bitcoin never exploded in popularity sometimes.

The intelligence level of Doge supporters is at best.. retarded.
They are too stupid to realize that their support of Doge and their damaging antics are undermining the very thing giving their shit coin any value at all.
Which is the ability to dump the shit coin for a REAL currency such as Bitcoin.. you make Bitcoin look bad by shouting Doge all over the web..
while making Bitcoin look bad while in turn making Doge look bad and worth less.. your smart guys lol

I just feel sorry for all the dev's out there that had gone to great lengths to create and support a REAL honest alternative to Bitcoin.
The lime light is stolen from them at every turn because of mouthy retard noobs screeching Doge and Much yes 'tard crap..

And yes it is in fact possible to trade and mine a coin AND not support it and make money of it..
after all you might as well if the stupid dumpy scamcoin exchanges are going to add the coin then ya go for it ..might as well make a few $$ with it.
BUT
You don't have to run around like a moron across the web screaming Doge every chance you get trying to lure new people into a ponzi scheme.

Never mind the long term implications of this clone coin crap.. you idiots are doing REAL supporters a dis-service
and i am going to make sure your shitty little scam coin goes nowhere by pointing to the new people how utterly scammy and useless Doge coin is.

My advice to new users is do a bit of research and find one of the other alternative crypto-currencies to get involved with
that offer something unique and have a real dev team with a real road map of goals.. just look for them there are many.

what a freaking baby lol. 

how about this theory ... 

btc is the #1 crypto coin and it holds a lot of value, because of that I want to have lots of btc in my wallet.  I don't however some of us only recently discovered crypto and have to make due with what we have now.  since btc is now in the hands of the asic elitist's and major corporations with huge server farms, only a small amount of people can now afford to mine btc effectively.  btc was designed to be non-centralized and distributed across thousand's and thousand's of people and in its prime it was.  every day it becomes more and more difficult to mine btc due to the ridiculous speeds the asics can mine at.  each day btc falls more and more into the hands of the few and not the masses.  so much so most newcomers don't/can't afford to even look at it.  that is not the way it was designed.  if btc was designed in a way that kept it minable by the common folk there would be no need for these other alt coins as there would still be a place at the table for new comers.

the only reason btc is #1 is because it was first and had a decent amount of time to mature with no competition.  the reality is if btc was released today with its current specs it would fail miserably. oh wait it was and already has.  CAT coin was an exact btc clone only scrypt.  the devs thought that alone would carry the coin to success, it failed horribly.  the multipools tore it apart and left difficulty at levels where a normal 10 min block took 8-10 hours to finish as all their hash power left the network for a more profitable coin.  they had to hard fork the coin 2 times to keep it alive.  same thing would happen to btc it is OLD technology.  the only thing keeping it around is its sheer volume and weakth cannot be ignored but it is in no way superior to other coins because of the technology it was built on. 

it wont be long until another coins get to the masses and is also accepted at places like Tiger Direct and Overstock.com  then when those sites see how much faster the transaction's happen on newer coins versus old ass btc's 10 min block time, I bet they stop accepting it.

it drives me nuts when all these old school btc fan boys find a way to punch a hole in any other alt coin that gains any kind of real attention.  if cryptos were compared to recordable media btc would be like a CD, it was first and there are so damn many of them they cannot be ignored.  then along came the dvd which was ltc and improved upon btc's slowness, but there was still room for improvement.  now we are into blue-rays the next gen alt-coins in which speed and technology make them much better, faster and more secure.  btc's future is nothing more than cold storage for digital wealth, long term it will not be used be e-commerce its too slow.  people may even just convert their btc to a newer coin that can still be used online and then btc will fall by the wayside the same way the VHS tape did before CD's.

bottom line btc is not better than doge in anyway, there is just a lot more wealth buried in it, thus it has to be recognized.  doge coin exploded because it was fun and now it's getting huge.  who cares how it got there, its there.  its a fun coin and there are ALOT of fun ways to spend doge.  currently there are some much better alt coins being developed with adaptive N and the gravity well technology that will keep asic and multipools at bay and thus leave these new coins in the hands of the people not the 1% who can afford expensive asics to mine with like in btc.
foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:18:46 AM

People like you are detrimental to the crypto community, just look at all the vile you are spewing. Novelty is overrated, if crypto-currencies are to succeed adaptability will play a huge roll. Dogecoin does that, it may not bring nothing to the crypto world as far as script innovation. However, it's attracting the mass, the average Joe. If you where just starting, would you chose over greedy troll box in BTC-e or /r/dogecoin? You and people like you it's whats wrong with crypto currencies, there is too much greed, elitism, and speculation (not enough implementation). Take a look at Litecoin, all i see of that coin is speculation. Dogecoin has the micro transaction thing going for it and it's being implemented. To sum it up in a list:

1. more coins for larger transactions instead of fractions
  2. faster block rate (one a minute) *good against double spending
  3. faster difficulty adjustment time (4 hours vs days or weeks)
  4. faster reward halving time  (every other month or so)
  5. faster time to last block (mid 2015)
  6. faster confirmations on transactions
  7.Comunity!!!!
  8.Development (jut search /dogecoindev,)
  9.Integration into major sites in the work (amazon, twitch, Facebook, youtube, google+, twitter,imgr,sound cloud...list goes on), you might not now about it         because you are to full of hate.

Those are just a few things, the lists keep on going...(a lot of this are in beta, and i have seen most of them and most of the Dogecoin community has seen them. That's why we believe.)

+1 amen brother.
moonkiy

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:44:20 AM

It provides a way into the crypto coin world for those who like popularity versus ingenuity.

Really it boils down to what can make the most funds at a given aspect within time.

Keep it open source people and add some chaotic calculations.  

read what i said.. it's stealing the attention from deserving coins that could instead be bringing in new people.
instead your damaging bitcoin and turning away new potential users because your disgusting people with spamming DOGE across the web..

your reply helps me prove my point thanks you.

seriously is there some problem with having a currency that can be taken seriously that actually has something tangible to bring to the table ?
..bring in the new users ? you'd find more people coming in with a real currency than with a scam coin meme clone joke.

why such hate and I am not done reading? relax bro Doge exist and I think you probably wished it never did , but it does and it is a real as it gets , I hope Dogecoins invest lot of money in advertising making anything better
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:48:39 AM

1. Create a generic clone coin that nobody would care about.
2. Add something that is already viral in the net that people like and can identify with.
3. Reel in all the the newbs that never had anything to do with crypto.
4. Have them buy doge because, well, it's doge and he is cute, and they want to be good little shibes, and very wow, etc.
5. Profit.

That is my summary of dogecoin. A genius scheme, really, and great for introducing people to crypto that would not have cared otherwise. It's just sad that the coin itself is such utter crap, and that it's rise in price is only carried by the sheer amount of doge-crazed sheeple pouring in and investing. Yes, please do hate me for that sentence. Anyway, this will go well for a while, and during that time there will be, er, much profit.
But some time in the not-so-distant-future this trend will reverse. Doge needes over one million dollars a day pouring in to keep the price stable/rising (at given price and mining rate;
source: http://cryptosource.org/good-buys-and-coins-to-avoid-how-daily-coin-maintenance-costs-should-factor-into-your-investment-decisions/).
Will that stream never subside? It definitely will, once the doge-craze subsides. And the broad mass of people will never adopt a coin called dogecoin, offering nothing beyond that, which is already being used to make fun of bitcoin and cryptos in general.
That is the point when doge will be caught in an inevitable downward spiral. Only what happens with all the doge holders making so loss? Will they turn to one of the smart crypto investments out there? Or will they tuck in their tails and hate all cryptos from that moment onwards?

THANK YOU for your sensible response Smiley

i have to concede it is bringing in people to Crypto and i will admit that is a good thing
BUT another coin could have done that with out disgusting so much of the public too !
AND it would have been smart of the community we have to bring forward to the public ANY coin with ANY usefulness or innovation
not for the love of god another scrypt clone Sad

and these new guys don't know shit and they won't admit it.. well maybe a couple here have said *maybe Doge could fail
but none usually fail they drift off into obscurity and lose popularity.. most never really go away ..they hang on and on and just won't die lol
and all my peers in the scene already know this well.. and some use that to their advantage such as the old mine and make a re-launch for profit routine etc

but what is pissing me off is this coin should have not gotten off the ground and it should not have been added to exchanges
and pool ops should not have fumbled over each other to make pools and it should not be the world wide face of crypto.

Do we really need or want brats ? is that the crowd we want to draw in ? ..because look at who we are attracting guys..

These guys have zero retorts when i point out all the problems with the coin they attack me and start lying etc
and do we need every new person lied to ? these guys can not even admit it's nothing more than a scrypt clone
like i joked about 8 mo's ago in that link where i made a coin tricking people.. the description is so close to Doge you would be surprised it came out in July 2013
this crap never ends since that post i made in July 100's have come and gone and they won't even admit it !

I can tell ya what is going to happen.. mining will become unprofitable and all the mouth piece's will scatter and vanish (the so called Doge community)
the noobs don't know that because they have not been around to have watched it happen a million times before, so i am warning them..
because the Doge pushers are not being honest with the new users their are actively recruiting for what can only be called a Ponzi scheme
and what happens too the guys on the bottom ? ..a lot of people are going to get burned and they will not have the trading skills to recoup their losses.

I think a lot of you are forgetting YOU know all about this stuff well so do i and i understand the risks involved and still get involved with coins i think are ponzi'esque
but is it not fair to warn strangers that come along and are overwhelmed by the propaganda of Pumpers who screech buy buy buy buy..
these guys often want you to by their bag.. and hey, many guys won't even know what that means for christs sakes ?
They will drain the noobs dry and say fuck em and scatter and move on to the next coin.. and brag about how 'much' BTC they 'very' made
AND you guys have the nerve to say to me "It's good, it's bringing in new users".. new users that have 1 interest getting in on a ponzi scheme.
Do we need to attract and recruit more guys that will act like that ? Are these the kind of people we want involved ? ..delusional / dishonest pump & dump scammers ?
We already have enough people that prey on the stupid.. recruiting them is a not a plus and a good selling point and excuse as to why doge is good guys sorry

try again ?

so far you guys have 0 reasons to refute my claim(s) ..as far as i am concerned it's me 100 and all the rest of you Doge cheerleaders 0

FUD first & ask questions later™
TicTac13

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:52:29 AM

Doge coin is bad

Jan. 6.  Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000027
Jan. 26 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000182
Jan. 31 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000144
Feb. 5.  Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000103
Feb. 10 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000041
Feb. 15 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000056
Feb. 20 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000018
Feb. 25 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000001
Feb. 28 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0

March. 1-- delisted

waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:13:16 AM

Doge coin is bad

Jan. 6.  Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000027
Jan. 26 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000182
Jan. 31 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000144
Feb. 5.  Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000103
Feb. 10 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000041
Feb. 15 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000056
Feb. 20 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000018
Feb. 25 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0.00000001
Feb. 28 Price of DOGE on Cryptsy = 0

March. 1-- delisted

Feb 12 = 0.00000280

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! Cheesy

so fun to read the late comers hating on Doge because they didn't jump in earlier. And yes, I sold 1m at 10 satoshi, that was my noob mistake on the first week, but I'm not mad. That chunk I sold is one of the many factors that helped the coin getting to where it is today. What's even more hilarious is that it isn't even that late to jump into the train, now don't come back crying when 1 Doge = $1 because you believed what this shitty OP had to say.

Doge is not bad, nor a scam. Doge is very real and it's here to stay.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:29:02 AM

so i am jealous because i did not jump in and flash mine Doge ? Are you high ? lol

uhhhh i have been around to jump on a million other coins minute 1 day 1 ..i have made far more than i ever thought i would
and i can get in on any coin i choose.. i am not interested in doing that so how can i be jealous of not having what i don't want ?

Doge logic.. it's tragic and sad Sad

this is one of those moments where someone should post to me that old meme,
where some disabled kid at the Special Olympics is running through a finish line ribbon
and people are saying.. arguing on the internet..

jeez nubs do you know how MANY times i have been told i am jealous i didn't get on the 'flash mine' when i criticize a coin ?
and did you have to ignore every single statement i made ? what's the matter have no response ?
come up with new material please you bore me with your tire old unoriginal antics..
Next the insults will roll in.. ya ya ya ..I'm ugly and my mother dresses me funny lol
ya ya sure you won that debate hha hahahaa

you guys are so formulaic and offer nothing but a cookie cutter,
knee jerk response, i can put you in your face blind folded ..i can't type with out looking at keyboard Wink
i have dealt with the same fanboys and the exact same retorts word for word for DECADES.
half of you were not even born when i was online lol

Stop bringing one of those plastic camping butter knives to a gun fight Doge Cheerleaders Wink

Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:37:37 AM

How much money did you make on the Quark you stole from people?
sanjoea

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 03:04:06 AM

Anything (up or down) can happen to any cryptocurrency, that's natural

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitbaron

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:07:46 AM

Part of this I posted in another thread, re-using some of my points.

Disclosure, I hold Doge, BTC, Vert and a few others...

First try to stop thinking of doge as a meme or the silly dog, hard I know.  But your mostly asking this because you think the name, the meme, the people or all of the above sound silly.  And why would anyone invest in silly.  
Most people can't decouple doge as a currency vs "doge supporter having fun with the meme aspect of it"
- Many company's had their names based or derived from something silly or sounding silly IBM (HAL computer), google, etc.

Lately there has been several pieces of good news for doge, I'm not ranking them in any particular order here, or based on any overall impact.  These are driving up the price and helping with coin adoption.

1. Block split coming up which many people have mentioned and explained to death.
2. Olympic coverage of the Bobsleding/Luge will start in a few days and with Doge's generous donation to the Jamaican team, and Indian Luge , it will likely receive some press coverage on a global scale. http://imgur.com/a/poW9D / http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/dogecoin-india-shiva-keshavan-2014-winter-olympics-sochi/
3. Doge party on wall street which covered up the bull with a doge logo, made it to business insider (not the first time). http://www.businessinsider.com/dogecoin-party-2014-2
4. Dogecoin has a lite wallet http://multidoge.org/, which I believe makes it the first altcoin with one.  This is great because new users can jump into the game quickly, without waiting for full blockchain dl.
5. With the dip BTC has been taking, Doge has seemed fairly resistant to the drop unlike with other coins, which is helping it stand on its own.

Finally not new items but my own personal thoughts

- Community, community, community community!  Doge supporters are generally great people and extremely welcoming to new users and they are bringing them in in droves, shown by the great amount of tipping and donations to charity.
- On top of that there new development daily, sites added accepting doge, great buy and sell markets, gambling sites, to really get people using doge as a currency.
- Tipbots for everything are popping up reddit, twitter, fb in the works, which is great gesture, promotes the coin, and bring new people in.
- I personally feed that all those things has allowed doge to act like a currency unlikely bitcoin and several other coin which feel like more of an investment (like gold, stocks etc).  Most new coins just try to focus on it being rare and thats why you need to collect and hoard it.  Don't take this as a knock against bitcoin.  

- Lastly the crypto community here is a great bunch and very technical but coin adoption from none crypto people are really what matter when we talk about a successful coin, because it drives growth and demand. Anybody new into crypto coins doesn't give a shit about a 51% attack ,ASIC, resistance, checkpoints, a 2% inflation that could happen in 15 years they care about "what does having some of this coin let me do today".  
- Are those technical aspects important absolutely, but the community isn't going to jump from coin to coin just because of a few extra bells and whistles.  
- Everyone seems to complain Doge is missing some new coin features, or developer did something they disagree with, but I rarely see anyone saying how crappy LiteCoin is and Doge is a clone off that codebase.
- When you look at how doge started it was a joke, completely agree, but sometimes doing something different is part of getting lucky and being successful.  Let be honest for any coin to rise these days luck is big part of it.

Thanks
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:13:45 AM

How much money did you make on the Quark you stole from people?

prove it

edit:
by the way i already confronted you yesterday about that and you ignored me.. post your proof prick Wink
Also if you want to start a new topic then do so.. your attack on me is not relevant to the discussion..

Xenopus

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:25:37 AM

Who's willing to bet this guy is single?

BTC: 17mV6VCMnbYbrhJfsxCEZm9y3CL1qb6jFC
broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:30:56 AM

Go back to Fiat OP, you spew crypto FUD. 

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:45:45 AM

I find it so funny that anyone actually gives a crap about Doge other than as an opportunity you believe or one you don't. The notion that any crypto is bad or good is just beyond funny.

So many doge hating posts that seem to create a moral compass around whether a crytpo technology is "worthy" to be a major player are so mind numbingly meaningless that there simply is no rebuttal. If someone wants to believe that a currency has to meet some make believe level of sophistication BEFORE it should be adopted by the public, well that is their stupid choice.

There is only one reason Doge or any coin will ever be successful, only one, yes i said only one reason. That is whether the masses will actually use it. The ONLY reason Doge is doing well now has nothing to do with pump and dump ponzis, nothing, nothing nothing.

The reason it is doing well now is because when it comes to crypto mass adoption, NOBODY knows what that looks like because it has NEVER happened in the history of mankind! It hasn't happened with bitcoin yet and YES it may never happen with Bitcoin, we don't know.

and .....EVERYONE that has a brain will hedge their bets against BTC because maybe, just maybe, yes maybe, Crypto mass adoption looks more like Doge than anything else any of these geeks have come up with in four years......

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
flounderella

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:25:28 AM

Doge to the moon. Much high. Very profit. Much like on facebook.
CryptoMF

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:44:53 AM

Ladies and gentlemen please don't feed the Troll. This one is especially hungry and in need of attention.  Please learn how to identify a Troll and how to properly address them (clue: you don't). Move along..nothing to see here but an angry troll. Please feel free to take pictures but whatever you do please don't make eye contact.
dwolfx

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:35:52 AM

Mad hater, someone missed a train and is many sad.

Litecoin is fail went from 40$ to 16
Bitcoin is fail went from 1300 to 500

I like how people describe things as pump and dump and completely ignore the reality that, bitcoin was a pump and dump from the get-go.

Lesson learned: You need more coins to create interest, users and stability, people don't like working with 0.00000 decimals to make actual purchases.
Pricing things like "1000 doge" vs 0.000001 btc is much more attractive to new users.

In a few short months, the rate of inflation for Bitcoin, will actually outpace Doge coin as a percentage of total.
So in-fact, more bitcoins (as % of total) will be created per year than the % of total Dogecoins per year.
In currency terms that means that Doge should in-fact GAIN STRENGTH against bitcoin.
In the end Dogecoin will have inflation rate of 2~5% when Bitcoin will have an inflation rate of 8~10% per anum.

Many thinks?

If twitter which hasn't broke even yet never mind made a profit can be worth zillions of obama dollars, than Doge can find its market value also!
everything can.

Leetpools!
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:49:54 AM

@Xenopus
Who's willing to bet this guy is single?

i am and what does that have to do with any point i have made ?
care to change the subject and attack me personally some more ?
ya you won that debate..
So uhh are you a fucking faggot ? Is this your way to get on my cock ya little homo ?
Sorry i am not interested maybe check out craigslist for some gay encounters Wink

@broken_pixel
Go back to Fiat OP, you spew crypto FUD.

Orly ? actually i stated nothing but facts and provided references when i felt it appropriate
Your calling my warning about the real tangible dangers of investing money into flash mining coins etc
FUD ? then you sir are truly stupid on an a whole new level and i urge
you to by all means please back up your big mouth and take your life savings
and invest every penny you have in DOGE COIN for long term investment.
DO it i dare you big mouth punk LOLOLOL

By the way big mouth.. i never did leave fiat lol

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:55:57 AM

I find it so funny that anyone actually gives a crap about Doge other than as an opportunity you believe or one you don't. The notion that any crypto is bad or good is just beyond funny.

So many doge hating posts that seem to create a moral compass around whether a crytpo technology is "worthy" to be a major player are so mind numbingly meaningless that there simply is no rebuttal. If someone wants to believe that a currency has to meet some make believe level of sophistication BEFORE it should be adopted by the public, well that is their stupid choice.

There is only one reason Doge or any coin will ever be successful, only one, yes i said only one reason. That is whether the masses will actually use it. The ONLY reason Doge is doing well now has nothing to do with pump and dump ponzis, nothing, nothing nothing.

The reason it is doing well now is because when it comes to crypto mass adoption, NOBODY knows what that looks like because it has NEVER happened in the history of mankind! It hasn't happened with bitcoin yet and YES it may never happen with Bitcoin, we don't know.

and .....EVERYONE that has a brain will hedge their bets against BTC because maybe, just maybe, yes maybe, Crypto mass adoption looks more like Doge than anything else any of these geeks have come up with in four years......

Then i can safely say that MUST believe Ponzi schemes are not wrong either then by your logic right Huh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: