Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:21:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:53:16 AM

This is true of most of the bounty hunters. They dump their coins once the reward of their effort is sent to their wallet. The worst most of us will not wait for the real exchange we just rush to Etherdelta or forkdelta and dump and collect pea-nut. If only we can hold and wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DenCho?

Activity: 494
Merit: 120

In BTC we trust!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:55:09 AM

I think TS is quiet right. As wide and generous bounty company is as more influence on the price bounty hunters have. I understand that most of hunters are "professionals" and have a lot of Accounts and totaly don't mind Will they get 3$ or 6$ per 1 company, but for ICO investors it is X2 difference on their investment and capitalization (=success) of the project (most of time it is X2 down Cry ).

So i think bounty hunters are also in debt in front of project community and coins price. And i think it would be fair to lock bounty tokens for a couple month after ICO to not dump the price on its first exchange.

One more thing unfortunately projects pay less and less for bounties if they worry about their coin's future (are not Just scam) and price (don't plan Just pump&dump)

@BitcoinSchool_bot - oбpaзoвaтeльный Telegram-бoт. Учиcь, пoкa oпять нe нaчaлocь!
lesnik_utsa

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:57:44 AM

Unfortunately, many do so and even in the red market and do not think about the fact that when the market goes up, they will be able to earn more. Unfortunately, many do not have the opportunity not to film immediately, as I understand, many need money urgently, this is the whole problem
esjsr

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:58:16 AM

Your advice is like telling all users who hold bitcoin not to sell it. If no one sells bitcoin, it will only go up and down. But it's against economic law. All your Suggestions will not be accepted by all bounty hunters.
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:16:44 AM

I think that the tokens earned by the bounty hunters through their own labor have the right to choose the timing of the sale. If the project party is worried that the price will drop, then you can choose to pay the equivalent value of Ethereum or Bitcoin instead of hoping others not to sell.
Agree. That would be great for bounty hunters for them to be paid in ethereum or bitcoin. However, that will be the dilemma for the developer because they will be obliged to use their money for the payment. Paying the hunters with their token is much better for them.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
Txtlkvoe

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:44:50 PM

I don't think this advice is good , not all coins are good for hold . some need to sell immediately
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:58:45 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
I think most people who do that certainly have an urgent need so that they are forced to sell their tokens immediately without targeting the price of ICO. this is certainly not very influential in the market price movements because the prize hunters only get token in the amount that is not too large compared with investors who dare to invest some money on tokens that they will trade for greater profit
Yes, it is unfair to blame the bounty hunters for the decrease in the price of coins when they receive rewards that are so small that I do not think they can affect the market that much, also there are people that are using bounties as a form of income for their families and while I disagree with the idea of using something so volatile to maintain something as important as your family they do not really have an option and need to sell as fast as they can.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:24:48 AM

I agree with you, bounty hunter should be a little patient in selling their coins, it needs to be done to get a better price, but in fact many bounty hunter who can not wait to sell their tokens, so they get unsatisfactory results.
sergiokkl

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:28:17 AM

I can't blame hunters for dumping their rewards. The team of the ICO must be responsible for these. They not too smart to control the price after listing. Why spend some dollars just to get the dumpers token. Or anything they have the power. Hunters is also investor so they have the right sell it immediately

heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:32:47 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
your advice is correct, but I think someone being a bounty hunter has a goal to make a profit, so the reason they sell tokens quickly is to get a quicker profit, because sometimes holding back tokens will result in a worse price and that's a disservice.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
muhsyakir

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:37:11 AM

most bounty hunters are people who do not care about the price of the coin because what is in mind bounty hunter is a profit, so it is very hard for bounty hunter for hold coins they get, most of them is when getting coins must be sold directly ..
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:37:24 AM

This is true of most of the bounty hunters. They dump their coins once the reward of their effort is sent to their wallet. The worst most of us will not wait for the real exchange we just rush to Etherdelta or forkdelta and dump and collect pea-nut. If only we can hold and wait.
We absolutely can't rid them of or stop them from being dumpers for the reason that we never control them. In some cases also that they are in needs of money or what ever. Anyway, is that their own life and decision but it could really affect the price of a certain coin when they sell their rewards in low price as the others will follow then.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:44:48 AM

I very much agree with your opinion. Indeed, the current price coins ICO declined. Even not rarely, does not comply with expectations. Very far from the price of the ICO. This is of course very harmful, especially for investors. If the condition continues to put it this way, then it could be that investors are becoming wary participated in ICO.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:46:17 AM

This is true without bounty hunters now i think ICO projects is dead because bounty hunters are really important, we give our effort and time specially patient in doing bounty hunters but some ico projects didn't realize that so they give us not profitable token.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
gentsy brink

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:49:10 AM

I agree, as a bounty hunter we also have to be smart in manage the coins that we receive. if the coin price in the market is high then we can directly sell it. but if the price is cheap then I will hold it for some time until the price rise again in order that we can also get the profit as a bounty hunter.
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:51:15 AM

I think there are so many bounty hunter rely on bounty campaign payment for fulfill daily needs, so when they got their payment they sell it immediately on the exchange..That will make price dump..I think we have no control too for prohibit them from selling their coin because that is their right want to keep it or sell it..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:53:38 AM

This is true and at the same time they could also earn a higher profit when they hold their token, benefiting both the project and the bounty hunter. However, it is really important to point out that the tokens that are already distributed to the different bounty participant are already their property. They have the right to decide what to do with it, on whether or not they will sell or hold it.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:53:57 AM

Well you cannot totally blame the bounty hunters doing all the dumping because it might actually be the investors who are doing it. The trend for some time for most of the ICOs getting listed in exchanges is that the price is dumped after the exchange open trading and the traders observe this is the case so they would sell too and maybe buy back later on when the price is cheaper and they can get more coins. Besides that, bounty hunters hold only a little percentage of the total tokens so most likely, the one who has a bigger contribution to the dump are the investors or the team perhaps.

maiduytrinh

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:57:19 AM

Choosing a good ICO to participate in a bounty campaign is not easy. We may lose the effort to participate in it for a month or two if it does not go to the floor. I also met one or two times, they sold the ICO finished and flew away with the money that investors have invested in them. If you believe I believe I would like to point you to the Eloncity project. This is a global clean energy project which is a continuation of the CMT ABT MVP.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:58:39 AM

Actualy thats accusation is not true,we bounty hunters are last who can get our bounty tokens,mostly of the times the ICO project development is the last group of the team they can give our works as bounty,and thats the time the market are so many dump happen now,because some of the investor are selling there coins that they invest,so how come we are the one who make the project developers  price become dump,so therefore this accusation is unfair,because the one who real do this is the investor,because once they recieve there tokens they already panic selling all there token that they invest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: